What the F**k?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Thing is, it's not a wrestling forum. It's a basic discussion forum. It just so happens that it's more wrestling fans on there. They don't have to attract new wrestling posters, just posters in general and that's what it's doing. As far as the spam games goes, it's only 2 maybe 3 regulars that just post there. The rest of the one's that post there are the one's that don't go that often (you, StraightEdge for ex.).

You know what I agree that its not a wrestling forum, because if it was wrestling would be closer to the top I would think, but both Blaze and Reaper have told me that it is a Wrestling Forum. Hense why sections like BTB have been added. But whatever, like I said there forum is fine for what it is, but I think its funny that the people who left here and do nothing but spam and troll here complain that its the most active section of that forum and that there should be more discussion in the wrestling sections

G1, your starting to do that too.... your one of the best underrated posters on here for HOW long now, but lately you've been spamming/trolling everyone?

I disagree. I haven't seen G1 Spam or Troll anyone here. He simply is speaking for people who can't and that is fair. I think he's wasting his time defending people who just want to be trolls, but I don't think that makes him one too.

Great One

I mean I like to harass people on here, it's fun. I've done it long before you were on this forum (Wordlife) and long before any of the 'trolls' you speak of done it. It's just more evidence to say that you really have no clue what you're talking about. I do that, but I contribute to the forum (when wrestling isn't completley shitty which it hasn't been since Royal Rumble).. and have contributed more than you ever did, but I disagreed with you, which means it's time to make a staff post to ban me.

Honestly, I am not so much talking shit about them as posters but moreso just talking about the immature way they responded to the shift in forum power. Which I think any of us can say was stupid.
Guys like BKB, Kizza, Peep (not sure if he's banned entirely) could keep an intelligent debate or argument more so than 80% of the members here. Yeah, they harassed idiots, but who? LKP? Big fucking deal. Harass people who truly contribute nothing to the god damn forum, what a crime. They still made a ton of wrestling posts, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. BKB much less, but Kizza? The amount sex-power contributed to the BtB and wrestling in general? Almost unparallel. I could give a damn less about the BtB, but stop thinking you idiots are better than them or anyone else. You're not.

Also, if Axis is banned, that's straight up a fucking crime, because he's smarter than all of you combined and was one of the top 3 wrestling posters here hands down.

straight_edge76

That is true but some of the shit that they did beyond the wrestling sections like constantly spam threads and create bullshit threads doing nothing but bitch and moan about the admins and shit is moreso what got to me and I think that is more what got them banned then their contributions to the wrestling discussions which I by no means am doubting/denying.

This Guy

Peep I don't believe is, but he even told me he hasn't even tried to log in for 3 weeks so he doesn't know nor does he care.

As for Axis, it may be true, but he has no one to blame but himself because he started yet another "Ugly" thread when we had said multiple times that creating unprovoked flame threads was against the rules. If he wants to ignore the rules and just do what he wants then he's going to get banned. Its simple as that. And G1, I also agree about BKB, Kizza and what not being intelligent posters, but the fact is they didn't want to be intelligent posters anymore on here. They just wanted to continue to provoke others.

noumenon

I think the decision on Axis was made by Mike after I gave him a final warning on the "Ugly" threads and the whole LKP cancer thing.

Hometown Kid

You guys are so ridiculous. Like G1 said, you guys are basically shitting on people that can't even respond because they picked on guys like LKP who make the forum worse, and then saying they're immature? Give me a break. G1 already said everything how they're smarter wrestling posters than damn near all of you. But then you say that they're immature and then going lower than they did, not to mention the reason they were upset is because of how Chaos behaved, and judging by everything i've seen, he's been a total coward and mostly avoids perfectly legitimate criticisms directed towards him.

You guys are NOT better than anyone, no matter who says what around here and in fact are showing how sad it is that you had to drive good posters away in favor of protecting "'tards" feelings.

But it's all understandable, I guess. So there's really no point in repeating what others are pointing out, so I guess i'll just say to stop being stupid and..."Next time you point a finger, i'll point you to the mirror"... ;D

straight_edge76

I am not saying anything that I wasn't when guys Kizza, BKB and the like werent banned.

I am not denying that they were good WRESTLING posters. But it was the shit that they were doing outside of the wrestling sections that warrented the banning. They were constantly spamming threads and flaming when being told not to. I understand them not being happy about the staff changes but that was imo no reason to start acting immature and attacking people for no good reason.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
everyone has been give numerous amounts of chances to stay on the forum. none of them agre or comply with he direction of the forum. I run this forum, not them. they do not like it so they start trouble for no reason because they think they are funny. none of them weree contributing anything but hate nothing of value. everyone that is gone were given many many chances to change their ways which they failed to do so. noone is forced to view this forum. it isn't your godgiven right to be apart of this community. anyone acting up and being assholes for no reason is not welcome here.

kingaviles

Reaction score
I don't really even see the big deal about being on a forum.. the main reason I'm here was for the e-fed, but JMay pretty much ruined that so I'm probably not gonna be around here much longer.

Honestly, I don't see the purpose of becoming bff's with people I've never met/will never meet. I have real friends for that lol.

But I agree with G1 and Qwake and HK anyway... I always thought BKB and Kizza and Beer were pretty funny. I don't think anyone lost any sleep over getting flamed by them, and if they did, that's pretty sad.. But oh well, I'm rambling.

PS--Famou$187 is fat and ugly. Thank you for your time.

Toddy

Reaction score
The fact is LKP is a ugly fucker and he brought it on himself.
But really Kizza and the rest helped formed a environment that I enjoyed and now this forum will end up like my old one which is pretty crap now.
Plus I really can't handle posting with most of the stupid ideas that some of the members here have.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

So basically because a group of posters spammed up a section with no rules they get bant? What part of this is a public forum do people not understand? If the big bossmen want this to be a serious wrestling forum like Death Valley Driver's or the other more anal and pedantic forums out there this place would probably only have maybe 10 people left and even then anybody new would be turned off by how uptight everything is. If I may quote Eddie Murphy Raw everyone have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.