What the F**k?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Like bob the builder?

Plus i think we need more people like xfrenchkissx imo. I mean the wrestling section is very good at the moment if you ask me. And hiat is being used as it should be imo.

straight_edge76

Yeah if you look through all of the threads in the WWE section its all for the most part 6-7 people. Which isn't all bad. I would much rather have a few non-spam posters then all of the people who just flame/troll. It would be nice to get some more members to help liven up the discussions, people like noumenon, LHR, French Kiss, myself (I feel like I am contributing anyways) and co. Can only do so much.

Wordlife

once the spammers are/have been gone, we have had no problems whatsoever. We just need to attract more wrestling fans imo

straight_edge76

Yeah, the overall amount of posting has gone down in the wrestling/HIAT sections but the quality posting has if anything improved.

This Guy

Yeah if you look through all of the threads in the WWE section its all for the most part 6-7 people. Which isn't all bad. I would much rather have a few non-spam posters then all of the people who just flame/troll. It would be nice to get some more members to help liven up the discussions, people like noumenon, LHR, French Kiss, myself (I feel like I am contributing anyways) and co. Can only do so much.

once the spammers are/have been gone, we have had no problems whatsoever. We just need to attract more wrestling fans imo

You know what though, I like things how they are. Good attitudes and people posting. And it doesn't bother me where. Could some sections be more active sure? Is the non wrestling sections too active for a wrestling forum, sure, but you know what who cares. There are people here and they are posting and thats what its all about.

With Blazes forum for the most part its the same thing except they are bitching that that there isn't enough wrestling discussion. Again I'd say the same to them, so what. If people are posting and your not getting people flaming the shit out of eachother then your forum is fine. There issue right now is that at least for me, its ran its course. I mean I had fun posting in there spam games but those games get boring after awhile. Thats the stuff there posters enjoy and thats fine. They can be that forum. The problem is it doesn't attract new wrestling posters.

As Wordlife said, we have a better ability to attract new wrestling fan members. Its not going to happen over night and its not going to be easy, but it will happen in time. But if it doesn't and this core group is all we got? So be it.

noumenon

OMG FUCK THIS FORUM!
FUCK MIKE CHAOS!
FUCK YOU THIS GUUUUY!
SPAAAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NGIURGIHRINGORENG50938409URNJLKFNLKFNLBVNSD

........I'm sorry. It was getting too quiet in here...lol

Wordlife

^ban.... going to delete your post :shifty:

See, you know what I noticed, and not to make this sound racist, all the spammers were from Australia: Beer, seX, Kizza, Moonlight, etc

Aussie BASTARDS!

straight_edge76

You cannot forget:

ZOMG XBA and CAPSLOCK DO NOT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO RUN THE IWF

ZOMG MS AND WS ARE 10000000000000000000 BETTER!!!!

FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK IWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

straight_edge76

BKB always seemed like a cool dude to me tbh. But after "The Reform" as they liked to call it it seemed like they all just turned into immature little pricks.

Wordlife

me and BKB used to be SUPER close friends on here, IDK wtf happened. Once MS/WS were gone, it seemed as if everyone flipped

straight_edge76

Honestly I never had the problems with MS/WS like some people had. But one thing I do have to say about MS was he would go on his trips of personal vendettas against people and ban/constantly red repping people.