What the F**k?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Its someone who is dead name and its his penis. Can't you see the wrong in that? If not i dunno what this world has come to.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I agree with Mike about the- I was talking to Benoit's Boner. Its almost as bad as the name "A Typical Internet Virgin".

Travis40

Actually, the name didn't mean much to me. It was just kinda irritating that nobody notified me, and just changed my name. I'm okay with it, as I've been thinking about changing my name for a while. I can't even remember what I was betting on when I had to change my name lol.

This Guy

You forget with Mike in charge nothing is fair around these parks

Yeah its so much better at Blaze's forum where he has no say on whats going on and actually has admitted he doesn't like some of the things the other admins have done without consulting him. Where the only active section of there forum is the spam section and then the people who only post in those sections bitches that there is too much spam and not enough real conversation, and irony of irony its the same people that left here complaining that they weren't allowed to only spam here.

straight_edge76

Yeah Guy, I like you am a member of Blaze's forums and it's pretty bad. The most active section is the spam threads. I have tried countless times to start topics and stuff but it ends up being like 5 posts then dies out.

MizMasta3000

It was honestly better with the less activity before they switched to VBulletin and before everyone went over there

straight_edge76

But tbh the pre-bulletin style hurt my eyes and I couldn't stay on it for too long without getting a headache.

MizMasta3000

I just call it the VBulletin era. I have no problem with the switch, its just, everyone's account got deleted and the next day whoa, MS and WS are admins and IWF rejects are Elite members

xtremebadass

the people who only post in those sections bitches that there is too much spam and not enough real conversation, and irony of irony its the same people that left here complaining that they weren't allowed to only spam here.

That still makes me lol everytime I think about that.

Wordlife

same here bro

Personally, currently, no spammers on this board is making the board A+

though 5-7 posters post a day, its still a better long-term attitude imo

straight_edge76

I just call it the VBulletin era. I have no problem with the switch, its just, everyone's account got deleted and the next day whoa, MS and WS are admins and IWF rejects are Elite members

Yeah man I was running the wrestling section and after the switch all hell broke loose. I hardly ever go on there anymore tbh.

noumenon

We do need to try and get some new members though, there are only a handful of active members on the forum right now. Gotta realize a lot of the activity was people spamming and discussions about the spamming.