UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Devitt & Bullet Club looks unimpressed by Shark Boy's talk and it's visible on their faces. Devitt holds up the microphone after the Shark Boy chants die down and the crowd starts to boo Devitt.

g1J7rVt.gif

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"That's very nice Shark Boy, the Bullet Club gives you a hand for all those accomplishments. So besides nothing? You've been here for a long time? And while you've been here, you've had some title matches? Stand up job mate, I'm shaking in my boots right now. That should tell you right there that you can't beat me. I've been a Champion in every single company I've been in and I'm more than on my way here in the UWF. I put on the greatest match in UWF history which is already more than you can say you've done Shark Boy. I'm not underestimating you, I just know exactly what I'm getting myself in to, I know what kind of man I'm facing. You're a comedy act, these people love you. But when it comes down to it, that's all you have. Is the affection of these people, and is that really what you want?"

Devitt takes a short pause as Machine Gun & Fale are chuckling behind him. He raises the microphone again as the crowd boos.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Sharky, I don't need to leap over you in the pecking order here in UWF, I'm already above you. After last week, I'm sure you know, I've had quite a bit of buzz around me and I've become one of the most talked about men in the UWF. I did go from a virtual unknown into the man that everyone wants to see. I'm sure you want a fight and I'm sure you want to take all that anger but I'm really not the guy that you want to piss off or you'll be making headlines as the next victim of the Bullet Club. So if I were you Shark Boy, I'd tuck my fin between my legs and get the fuck out of Bullet Club's ring, tell em' why Machine Gun!"

Devitt puts the microphone in front of 'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson as the crowd boo's, knowing what's coming next.

Machine Gun
"Because we're the Bullet Club...and we're fuckin' real!!!"

'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson's comments create some boo's from the crowd. Devitt takes the microphone back to put in front of his mouth as he's not done with Shark Boy just yet.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Don't worry about me Shark Boy. But ask yourself the same exact question, are you ready to step toe to toe with the Real Rock 'N Rolla, the Real Shooter of the UWF? Are you ready to have to deal with the 'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson, Bad Luck Fale, and the rest of Bullet Club, who are probably in the back kicking the shit out of some poor son of a bitch? You could be the toughest son of a bitch in the World Shark Boy, that won't matter. You want to know why?"

Devitt raises the microphone to Karl Anderson's mouth so he can speak.

Machine Gun
"Because he's fuckin' real!!!"

Devitt takes the microphone back as the crowd boos and he looks to be done speaking for now as he awaits Shark Boy's response.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
And truly a great sesh! Thanks for that, haven't been in an e-fed match for over 6 months!

Fauche

Reaction score
Ooc: I probably won't get a tt up homies, and if I do it would be super late tonight. If you wanna skip me that's and get another in, that's cool with me.

Fauche

Reaction score
Ooc: I probably won't get a tt up homies, and if I do it would be super late tonight. If you wanna skip me that's and get another in, that's cool with me.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
SHARKBOI.jpg

Shark Boy: Oh you're real?, really?. Because I thought you were just some damn figment of my imagination, a damn mirage of some kind, I didn't realize that you were real!. Naw but in all seriousness Devitt, give me some credit, if you weren't real then I would've come up with somethin' a damn lot more entertaining in my imaginiation. 'Cos all you've done out here since ya came out is run Shark Boy down as some kinda joke and talk yerself up as 'real'. Well boy, if that's as far as your imagination goes, I guess you ain't gon' be ready for all the imaginative and fascinatin' ways Shark Boy's gon' be whippin' yer bass this week on Smackdown!. I mean I'll punch ya, I'll kick ya, I'll slam ya, I'll side slam ya, I'll back side slam ya, hell, if ya know what Shark Boy 24:7 means, then you'll now I'll sure as hell bite yer damn bass!

Devitt looks disgusted at the thought of Shark Boy sinking his teeth into him.

I'll do whatever it takes to put you away on Smackdown. And I'm sure I'll have to take a few kicks, a few chops and a few of the other tricks you've learned out there in the land of the risin' sun, but Shark Boy's been swimmin' all over the world for a long ass time and there ain't a single thing you can use on Shark Boy that he ain't already had done to him. Even that damn Bloody Sunday ya use, ya think that impresses Shark Boy?, ya think that intimidates Shark Boy, what?, scares Shark Boy (What?!), you think yer boys put fear into the heart of Shark Boy (What?!), you really think Shark Boy gives a damn about Prince Devitt and his little dumb sumbitch club? (What?), well let me tell you, you sorry son of a bitch, Shark Boy ain't intimidated by a single damn thing you can throw at him, hit him with Bloody Sunday, Shark Boy pops back up and WA-BAM!, CHUMMER, BITCH!

The crowd cheer for Shark Boy shouting at Devitt, we get another Shark Boy chant.

So bring it Devitt, Prince, Fergal, whatever yer damn name is, and bring it good 'cos I damn sure will be. And you can bring yer boys to ringside, hell ya can bring them into the damn ring and have 'em jump me because I'm itchin' to throw out Chummers and Dead Sea Drops left, right and centre, all day and all night. And I know all the Shark-O-Holics in the crowd wanna see that!. Hell, I wanna see that!. The whole world wants to see one thing Devitt and it's Shark Boy takin' you, openin' up a big ol' can of bass whip and leavin' ya layin' in the ring for the three count provin' once again that ya don't swim in these deep waters with a Shark, and you'll be quick to realize why, and THAT'S THE FISHIN' LIIIIIIINE... 'COS SHARK BOY SAID SO!

Shark Boy drops the mic, flips off Devitt and quickly drops out of the ring before his boys can jump him. Shark Boy stands on the entrance way as Devitt points to him with his signature style with Karl Anderson and Bad Luck Fale right behind him. The crowd are going crazy, they're hyped for this match!.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Ladies and Gentlemen,
E
C

A spotlight shines brightly on the top of the stage where Ethan Carter the Third, EC3 as well as Fandango, both have their backs turned to the crowd and simultaneously turn their heads and smirk. The current World Tag Team Champions walk down the ramp with a stride in their steps and their belts firmly around their waists. They enter the ring and demand an official to get in the ring and hand them microphones, which they do.

Fandango
Three months. Three glorious months since the world has been graced with not just a duo, but two men who deserve to be called the word champion. Not only champion but World Champion's. Those fat ogres on RAW may be tag champions of UWF but Ethan and myself are two champions of the entire world. Some would even go as far to say the universe. Now I myself am a very humble man. Whose to say there isn't intelligent life out there who may be able to best us but until then, I won't be rude and deny people the right to call us the universal champions.

The fans boo very loudly as Fandango pretends to not hear them.

EC3
Universal champions. I like the sound of that. We're not just two men off the streets who like to fight. No fighting doesn't make you a champion, it makes you an idiot. Why lower our standards of competition to fight two low lives who look like they can gives us rabies at any second? It just doesn't seem smart on our part and of course everyone knows that we're geniuses of the ring. I'm sure you all saw Smackdown this past week. Those hill people could barely control their own emotions and it cost them the match. Why on earth would anyone ever want two people like that to be their champions? I mean I'm not crazy here am I people?

The crowd is very vocal in their dislike of EC3 as he tells Fandango "What is wrong with these people?" and Fandango just shrugs.

Clearly there's a bit of misguided hope that The Illiterate Obtuse Crew can beat us. These fans see themselves in these two everyday garbage men and they feel if the swamp people win, maybe their lives might amount to something one day too. Sorry to burst your little bubble but it's not going to happen. You can't just be great overnight. I was born into greatness while Ethan here learned to be great through hard work. There's a reason why in my very first match, I became a World Champion when I beat three other men to be crowned the new International Champion. Ever since that day, I've never lost. Undefeated isn't just some statement I make. It's a fact. Any time there has ever been a blemish on my record, I was not pinned. Never have been and never will. Then of course we have Ethan here.

Once again the arena becomes filled with boos at just the mention of Ethan.

For weeks I was training under the tutelage and guidance of Fandango to strive to become a better man. I went from losing in 30 seconds to Christian as Derrick Bateman to winning the newly instated World Tag Team Championship and going undefeated myself. That was three months ago. Look around you people. You can't find a better athlete or even a work of art as good as us. We should never even have to defend these championships because everyone knows we'll always win. The only reason the dumpster twins are getting this match is because we're contractually obligated to defend these titles once a month or something like that but I'll have you know my aunt Dixie has got the best lawyers in the world working around the clock to find a way out of that stupid rule.

And of course this couldn't have come at a worse time for us. We're busy trying to hype our main event match at WrestleMania and yet now we learn that we have to defend our prestigious belts against Chunk and Sloth in a match where we don't even know the stipulation. I was looking at the board earlier and it appears that the only good option on that entire board is the Song and Dance spot. The god's of course gave me not only my dance moves, shiny hair, sculpted body and perfect teeth but also the sweet dulcet tones you're hearing right now that make the ladies swoon with excitement. Unfortunately singing is not my strong suit but Ethan here on the other hand has trained with the best from Bruce Springsteen to Beyoncé to Bono to Miley Cyrus.

And that's of course the bottom of the barrel. Every other option on that board however is a joke. I mean look at the thing. On a Pole Match? Fandango had the International Championship stolen from him in that match when they tried to burn him alive! Luckily Fandango has Targaryen blood running through his veins thus making him immune to fire but he was unaware at that time and that split second allowed a thief to snatch it away from him. Now we find out we may be competing in the same type of matchup again! If that happens, you'll be hearing from my lawyers!

Ethan is looking directly into the camera, addressing the higher ups.

Trust me Ethan, they'll be in for a lot more if they try and pull that kind of stunt with me again. I was the first draft pick for Smackdown because they knew I was being mistreated on Anarchy. Since then I have elevated Smackdown and made Anarchy disappear. That was all me and no one else. Smackdown is the ratings giant because of us even if the UWF Champion is a bumbling idiot who turns viewers away. Seeing the Wrong Turn rejects defeat us would be the greatest upset in history and the ratings would plummet. It'd be like if....if.... I can't even think of a good analogy that works because it would literally be the most devastating thing to happen to the earth. But fear not loyal subjects. On Saturday night, there will still only be one set of real World Tag Team Champions. And their names are
FAAAAANNNDDAAAAAANNNGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And E........C........3.

Ethan drops the mic as the arena is just showering the World Tag Team Champions with hate.

Reactions: Fauche

RavenEffect

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
ROYAL TRUMPETS SOUND

King Booker and Queen Sharmell make their way out of the back, through the curtain and onto the stage, where they aren’t greeted to a chorus of boos. King Booker proceeds to pose with his new US title triumphantly raised in the air as Sharmell regally waves to the crowd with the Television Title.

King Booker and Queen Sharmell walk down the entrance ramp with King Booker ensuring none of the filthy vermin touch his glorious robe.

They make their way up the steps and onto the apron where they pause and stare at the crew until one of them comes into the ring and sits on the rope so the King and Queen can gracefully enter the ring. King Booker stands in the middle of the ring while Queen Sharmell goes to the other side of the ring and gets a mic and goes back to King Booker side…

Sharmell: Ladies and Gentlemen, I today stand before you in awe. I stand here today, with the prestige of introducing the noblest man of all UWF. A king who has swept aside competition for many weeks now, to the point where he is your reigning United States Television Champion. He has defeated sea creatures, thieves, barons and even a Phenom. Your King has been truthful in every one of his promises to this kingdom and the proof of that will be obvious when he ascends to the throne of UWF.

Sharmell: Now recently your King has been under the weather, he has not been his self. As a result Mattimus Morgan was able to end your Kings reign as the unbeatable King of the realm. Well that is a loss that your King refuses to take lightly, and vows to right that wrong. Your King now understands the path he must take, and he realises that this week is the start of that journey by defeating Coemgenus Steen. Steen has not got a reputation such as your King has, he doesn't not possess the grace or integrity that is bestowed upon your King, therefore I, Queen Sharmell, can guarantee that your King will be victorious. Your King made one mistake two weeks ago, and he assure you all, that this mistake will never happen again. No not again, your King will be on top form this week and indeed until he is crown the King of UWF, and the locker room and significantly all you fans have no choice but to bow and kiss his feet. Ladies and Gentlemen, he is greatest champion in this Kingdom and I am proud to present to you, KING BOOKER!

Queen Sharmell passes the mic to King Booker who addresses the crowd

Booker: Thank you Sharmell. You truly are the most beautiful and wonderful woman I have ever seen, and I am honoured to have you as my Queen. Look at her this is the woman, all you pitiful wenches should be aspiring to be. Not your favourite singer, actress or television personality, no. This glorious Queen is the perfect role model for all to see and be. Not that any of you are intelligent enough to grasp this concept and realise that you could be better in life if you were even an ounce of the grace that my Queen displays.

King Booker kisses the hand of Queen Sharmell, with the crowd chanting 'you suck'

Booker: And you prove my point, you do not appreciate your Queen or your King. Every week I come out here and prove to you that I am better than all your heroes and that I deserve praise and worship from you fans. I have demonstrated my value and claim to the throne of this atrocious Kingdom, by winning the Television title and the United States title, and yet you people still refuse to accept my rule.

King Booker pauses to calm himself down before continuing

Booker: But not matter, your King has plans to right this ghastly error of judgment from you peasants. As your Queen stated I have seen the path I must take. I understand the journey one such as myself must endure. And as your reigning United States Television Champion, will vanquish foes like never before. I will dominate opponents, I will pick apart my victims piece by piece until there is nothing left but a shell of a man, who now wishes he had heeded my warning. And that is this, bow down to your King, and even join me on my quest to rule this land, or face annihilation from UWF Kingdom. I am your King, now but I can be a tyrant if required.

King Booker turns to the entrance ramp to address Kevin Steen

Booker: And the first man that stands on my new path to glory is one Coemgenus Steen...

Crowd look confused

Booker: You uneducated oafs, does one not understand Latin. Greats like Julius Caesar spoke these fine words. No wonder you live such miserable lives if you are not familar with such knowledge.

King Booker with a look of disappointment turns to Queen Sharmell

Booker: My Queen why do we continue to converse with these louts. I refuse to dumb my self down to their level, its revolting. Nevertheless, Coemgenus Steen, or Kev...in, as you would unintelligently put, is my opponent in battle this week on Smackdown. Now Coemgenus you haven't been in UWF for long it is likely you haven't seen your King in action, therefore you may be unaware, how breath-taking and dominant your King has been. If you plan on a prolonged stay here in my Kingdom, I suggest you meet me on Smackdown in the middle of the ring, bow down at my feet, and allow your King to pin you one..two..three. Or your King will be forced to conquer you and overwhelm you to the point where Coemgenus Steen will never be heard of again. Now can you dig that, for I am....

....KING BOOKAH!

King Booker passes the mic to Sharmell, and poses with his title

Sharmell: And you will...ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!

Sharmell continues to chant until...

Reactions: Clydefrog

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Kurt Angle's theme music plays as the fans start to boo him loudly. Angle appears on the entrance and does a pose for the crowd before entering the ring. Angle looks to the fans as he shows off his Gold Medal to the crowd before speaking in the microphone.

KurtAngleEntrance.jpg

Kurt Angle: Well look at who I'm facing off against on Smackdown, it's my old rival Samoa Joe! My first match in what feels like a month and I'm forced to face off against the oversized MMA wannabe. And what's the real kicker is that this match is going to have a random stipulation added to it! Look pal, I've beaten you countless times in the past, and I've beaten you in pretty much every type of match so I don't even see the point in having this matchup. You can walk down to this ring and say your mumble jumble, but things won't change Joe. You can't rewrite history, but I can however repeat it as I bring your ass down to the ground and make you tap. Oh it's true!

Kurt Angle smiles to himself as he allows himself to breath then continue on.

Kurt Angle: I've been hearing a lot of crap lately on how I can't wrestle anymore because I'm some broken down old man. Well let me tell you people right now that I am in much better shape than more then half of you watching me right now! I've worked hard to look this good, and I sure as hell don't plan on hanging up my boots yet. This olympic gold medalist still has somem matches left in him, and I plan on making the best out of it. But THIS, come on, this match is a joke! It doesn't matter if it's a cage match or a submission match; the only thing that matters is that I take you down single handedly and be one step closer to becoming the new UWF Champion! Oh it's true, it's damn true!

Kurt Angle lowers his mic as he awaits for his opponent to come out.

Fauche

Reaction score
I have never felt as empty as I feel today ...

“Flowermouth (The Leech)” hits the PA, finally offering some the masses of UWF fans in attendance and at home a saving grace from the monotony that is the ramblings of the tag team champions. The T.I.O.C. Walk out on to the stage and down the ramp to the ring. The fans cheer their hardcore heroes – their champion hopefulls, as they grab a set of mics from a monkey at ringside and join the other tandem in the ring. Sami Callihan raises his mic to his mouth, but pauses for a moment before pointing towards his opponents.

Callihan: Ladies and gentlemen, the UWF, uh, Smackdown, World Tag Team Champions.

The capacity crowd respondes will all kinda of boos and jeers (save a few swooned fan girls, and a fewer still fan guys).

Callihan: Hey, come on now, these two are the kings of the blue brand's tag team divison. They're sitting on a quarter-year of domination here. Seemingly untouchable, win every match that counts, do whatever they can to keep them belts around their waists. Let's hear it for 'em.

Again, the fans refuse to cheer, instead lathering the hate on hard.

Callihan: Well ain't that just intriguing. Real interesting, ya know? Two of the best in the UWF, hell, best in the world teaming together, getting win after win, week after week after week with the gold to show for it. Got the record, got the looks, got the style... but ya don't got the love. Nobody in this building tonight is excited that you boys are here, still champions. Not a single soul bought a ticket or tuned in to watch you guys wrestle, or listen to a word you have to say. Nobody's going to be tweeting you or writing you a letter telling you how much you inspire them to follow their dreams. No parent is going to buy their kid a shirt with your faces on it. Cause they don't love you. They don't even fucking like you. They are completely and remarkably uninterested in the Modern Day Double Dragons, 'cept for maybe seeing them get an ass kickin' from someone they can stand.

And wait... wait before you say it, please, let me do it for ya. You two couldn't give a rat's ass about what these fans to say. Maybe they're all to dumd to see you for good you apparently are, or they're all just jealous or ashamed to admit that it's such a gift to live in your shadows everyday. I bet you both sing each other taht little song every night before you tuck each other in too. Deep down though, hell deep down I know that both you know that despite your best effort and everything you have in this world, people just don't fuckin like you, and I otta bet that itches under your skin a bit. Am I wrong? Tell me I'm wrong.

The crowd starts to cheer for the T.I.O.C. As Callihan gets all rip rarin' and fired up. Before the other team can answer his question though...

DPP_1121.jpg

Callihan: No, wait, shut up for a second, let me finish this thought here. Allow me to, uh, clarify, what I'm trying to get across. You win, you got it all, the fans hate you. But what we have here ain't no great mystery. It's just a clasic case of wrasslin' psychology 101, soms Dusty Rhodes, Stone Cold Steve Austin, blue collar, workin'-class, American Pie love story. The Underdog. You boys... you're that one percent everybody hates. The super model, rich kid, barks instead of bites, bitches instead of fights kinda brats that had everything given to them their whole lives, and with the decks stacked for ya, went out and took the world as it was given to ya by the other spoiled pricks. Everyone else though, well it don't matter if you grew up in a small town, on some farm all alone in fuckin Wisconsion or in the sticks with some fuckin' Slumlord keepin' your mom busy every week just to make ends meet – most folks in this country don't come from much. Nine-to-fivers with mortgages and debts and too many kids and too many problems, shit on by the world – by guys like you who keep pilin' it up on everyone else. Those folks, us folks, we're underdogs. Backed into corners our whole lives till the only place left to go is runnin' forwrd, teeth bared, head down, fists swinging.

That's what the T.I.O.C. is. Thoroughbred American Violence – the aggressive answer to a world of hurt, just trying to get something back from everything that was took. Its not just me, its not just Brodie, it's every single person out there watching who had to sit in traffic for two hours today to work a shit job with a dick boss and make no money for it. Its every person who needs that drink or smoke but doesn't want it, its every person who has to screen their calls to keep off big bank's hit list. We're just out here trying to be the answer their question - “what the fuck am I gonna do?” Well I'll tell ya folks – we're gonna fight. We're gonna punch, kick, claw, bite, swing, jump off of or on to and use whatever piece of damn hardware we can find to tear down that damn wall and get a little piece of justice back.

I didn't come from shit all but a broken home, a drunk mom and a bad town. I got put through glass and wood and cage for the enjoyment of twenties and fifties in high school gyms for a decade before anyone even whispered the letters UWF In my direction. I stuck to my guns when everyone told me I was a damn fool, when chicks ignored me, friends stopped calling me, insurance companies wouldn't cover me, cause I knew that the one thing that could never be taken from me was my fucking will to persevere, just as long as I kept a death grip on it. And I still am, holding on till I die.

I don't need to make millions or win any damn gold to prove to myself who I am. These people out there, they see me and they recognize their struggle in my sweat and in my scars, and they understand. They know me because they see their own fight written in my fists, and maybe that gives them hope to keep going or just a little something in knowing that at least someone hasn't given up yet. That's why they cheer us. That's why they fucking boo you. You are nothing to them but the faces of their problems, the oppression shoved down their throats every day. I've never needed or wanted your glory or money, but its gonna be so damn sweet to beat the shit out of you for each of this people to watch, and it'll be even better to take those belts and break your bones and show you what it's really like to lose everything.

Callihan lowers his mic and stares a whole through the champions. Brodie hasn't moved much since he got in the ring. He's tall and has a beard, so that's more than enough.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!

The theme plays once more after quite a while as Samoa Joe steps out. A very mixed reaction by the crowd as ''The Samoan Submission Machine'' makes his way down the ramp.

joe1i.png

Joe: Look who it is my old buddy THE OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALLIST KURT ANGLE! Mate that was eighteen years ago please get over it! Eighteen years ago I was probably training while Kurt here was winning a gold medal. Hats off to you buddy, but in the end it doesn't matter if you win a medal in the end it matter's about what goes down in the ring. MMA wannabe ha Angle? I think you shouldn't even be wrestling you're 45 years of age you're no longer the Kurt Angle you used to be. You just disappeared randomly after winning the World Title, and then you come back expecting to win all of it back. Talk about lacklustre this is the worst I've ever seen of you. You challenge me to re write history, the last time I remember when you beat me in an important match was by the help of you're darn wife. But now she's taken a trip to Jeff Jarrett, and poor Kurt has lost his little baby who can help him in his matches. Kurt what you say the opposite will happen tonight I'll bring you down, and make you pass out!

xkoqwp.jpg

Joe: Good shape Kurt please? What these people are saying that's true. You're all, but finished go wrestle some matches in Velocity or something! You're just trying to shove yourself down our throats once more nobody want's to see you no more Kurt you're finished! You're no longer world title standard, you no longer have the ability to fight properly, and tonight I'm going to put you out of misery. I'm going to destroy you in the middle of the ring, and force you to tap out. If you won't tap you'll pass out, and that's what you don't want! You're finished, and you don't deserve to fight no longer so get ready for the last match you may ever wrestle Kurt! As tonight I'm going to show you, and these people why I own this ring!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
As the Smackdown crowd is anxious for something to happen, suddenly the titantron screen lights up with the image of Steve Borden as the crowd erupts into boos.

i302442166_67350_4.jpg

"The Icon" Steve Borden: When history repeats itself, normally I'm on the side that watches it happen and approves of it coming to be and coming to pass. For example, this moment that we're drinking in together, where it's the day before Smackdown and all of you had convinced yourselves that this was going to be the week Steve Borden either forgot to show his face or refused to, this has happened before. And once again, here I stand, disappointing each and every single one of you. However, there's another instance of history repeating itself in this situation, and that's Mark Henry's bright and promising star burning out after just one performance. That's disappointing, not because of any damage it does to Smackdown, mind you, you should've learned from him doing this on Anarchy, but because someone like me should be treated to an actual contest when scheduled for a match.

Steve shakes his head.

No matter, because you see, there's optimism to find in this, and it goes as follows. After making his return last week and beating two men, so many of you were licking your lips and rubbing your hands together when you saw that Stone Cold booked this match because you thought the "World's Strongest Man" was going to curl me like a dumbbell and discard me to the mat like a wayward garbage can when he'd had his fill. Now, once again, I get to let all of you down and spite you like I've spited you week in and week out for the past three months. I get to walk up to the big bad "Silverback" and slap him in the mouth. I get to take "Sexual Chocolate" and break him down into his simplest form before rolling him over and applying the Borden Deathlock, proving once again that the men that you fire down wrestling's pipeline with your hype and send them down the warpath to where I'm standing billed as monsters and superhumans are just that...men.

Mark, when Stone Cold spins that roulette wheel tomorrow night, it doesn't matter what it lands on, because whatever the stipulation, I'm going to embarass you. I'm going to pummel you, I'm going to injure you, and I'm going to make you pay for taking this match with me lightly and for taking your return to the UWF lightly. If you're going to sign a talent contract, you better be willing to work the dates you committed to and earn every cent of the money this company agreed to pay you. But since you aren't willing and refuse to earn, instead opting for laziness and begging for a hand-out, I'm taking it upon myself to give you that hand-out, but what I'm going to hand out isn't going to pad your pockets, big man, it's going to pad mine. And after the match is over with, if Stone Cold knows what's good for him, he'll hand you a pink slip and send you packing, because there isn't any room for leeches on my show, Mark, just icons. And that's....what I do.

Steve smirks before the titantron screen fades to black, the crowd continuing to boo Steve.

Champ

Reaction score

(As soon as the titantron goes black, Somebodies Gonna Get It begins to play all throughout the arena as the Crowd begins to Cheer and Boo Mark Henry who enters the arena with a look of intensity on his face.)

MarkHenry1.jpg

( Mark enters the ring and receives a mic as he lifts it up to his mouth.)

Mark Henry: Bravery is something to be acknowledged and respected, but when used in a wrong cause, it should be classified as along with that of shame, is that something that you can comprehend Steve?

(The Crowd begins to cheer as Mark seems to not care for it that much.)

Mark Henry: What a turn of events that have transpired in recent weeks. My struggles have been erased, they no longer haunt me, and to think that for a slight moment, doubt arose to go against my integrity and ability, what a foolish thing that was for whoever experienced that, that being men like Chris Sabin and Kevin Steen, but it's quite clear what ensued in that matc. My rise to dominance has ensued once again, after that horrific downfall I endured in my last run in UWF, and what an impact I have made, decimating those who UWF have already thrown in front of me.. The almighty Kevin Steen and Chris Sabin fell before me, but they aren't truly that might. As I solidified myself as to those who could risk it all, and other powerhouse, Steve Borden should be aware of my capabilities. You should know that my last run on Anarchy was just a bump in the road, and if you seek a challenge, it will be sad for you to come to knowledge of how superior I truly am to a "former" icon. My Struggles in the past... That is no longer the issue that plagues me, what plagues me now is these weekly encounters with those who fail to know right from wrong and trespass into territory they have no business in. This territory line into the unknown land, that the Worlds Strongest Man roams in as I plot my next actions to dictate this show to even further please me, Steve my abilities to dictate an opponent are something you will soon experience. This encounter will test my patience as this is but a annoyance in the minority of important things in this company, but it is much more to Steve, it will lead you to great dismay as Smackdown has already been determined with you entering the Hall of Pain.

(Mark looks around, his expression still the same, he walks around the ring for a moment before continuing to speak.)

Mark Henry: What you heard was correct, the Hall of Pain awaits you. Steve, I am not your inferior, but instead you are casted in my shadow blinded by my superiority to you, and you have yet to even see it clearly. My career has come to far in such a long amount of time and for it to be eradicated by a man who is blinding by his own ignorance, and I would be viewed with that of disgrace. If somebody managed to overthrow me, at my expense, they would become an instant star and threat that should be acknowledged by everybody that lays claim to being a competitor in this company. But the only way I can be overthrown, is if I make the decision to over throw myself. You may think being The World Strongest Man has its setbacks, this I am just assuming at this point in time, but its people like you who defy my statements and say I am no dominant adversary, but that is only because you have failed to climb the ladder to be in my position of dominance. My influence will become great here in UWF, better than yours ever has and will be, as my influences will not only effect the superstars of this brand but it spreads to Raw as my name should be spoken there. This may not have much to do with our match, but you probaly underestimate the influence I have on you as well, I can make you a star beyond of what you already are, or I could easily toss you aside and leave you broken beyond repair and wounds that cannot be amended to, I dictate the flow of your career in UWF Steve, I didn't before, but you opposing me grants me the power to do so. Whether you rise to levels of holding a championship is based on whether I decide to actually care for the fate of those below me who I have no business with. It is only natural that if you beat a man of my caliber you should get a reward for your valiant actions, in this case you are striving for a world title. You will have to be suffice with your current position in this company as I must inform you that change will not befall you anytime soon, you will fail to persevere through me to claim the a victory you so strongly desire. I will acknowledge that you may be worthy of the title, but the misfortune that you received was having to defeat me for the opportunity is what prevented you from winning it.

(Mark begins to leave the ring but stops as he has one thing left to say.)

Mark Henry: It can be ensured that victory is an inevitable thing, the insight I have gave, the facts I have presented, and the skill I possess will not be denied. The slump I entered has passed and a string of victories that I have claimed emits the destruction I have bestowed. A man who revolves around that of mediocrity will not be the man to overthrow this companies most dominant individual, as it is an action that cannot be done.

(Somebodies Gonna Get It begins to play once again as Mark Henry exits the ring and heads back up the ramp as he heads backstage.)

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF RAW and UWF SmackDown Present.......

SlammysAward_zpsd8591901.png

The First-Ever UWF Slammy Awards 2014
February 11th 2014

Live from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas!
americanairlinescenter.jpg

Match 1

miz_zpsaffc0ddf.png
Morrison_zps40e2f158.png
Vs.
RVD_zps5544467f.png
Sabu_zpsf99bdc74.png

Both teams are making their debuts here tonight. The Miz and John Morrison, after hosting the official Royal Rumble pre-show have asked for a challenge in their in-ring debut as a team and RAW General Manager Randy Orton has obliged and given them the returning Rob Van Dam and his old colleague Sabu as challengers. "The Whole F'N Show" has dumped Evan Bourne and called upon Sabu and Bill Alfonso to help navigate the UWF waters. When the Slammys kick off, which team will send a bigger message?

Match 2

UWF United States Championship

kinUS_zps25e41cef.png
Vs.
Shark_zps4128bfac.png

The Royal Rumble was a big night for the leader of the C.U.N.T. as Shark Boy lasted the second-longest in the Rumble representing the SmackDown brand. Therefore, SmackDown General Manager has decided to reward his efforts with an opportunity at the United States Championship. King Booker has been uncharacteristically quite as of late and his appearance in the Rumble was unsatisfactory to say the least. Can King Booker regain his lost momentum or will the UWF's resident "Touchest C.O.F." walk out as US Champion?

Match 3

BRay_zpsdee0f4ca.png
FanWorldTag_zps8f711c9a.png
Vs.
Taker_zpsae5b4607.png
Umags_zpsb671efde.png

Kicking off the Royal Rumble, we witnessed the first-ever Rags to Riches match in history unfold before our very eyes. At the end of the day, out of all of the numerous participants, only 4 winners could be crowned and those 4 individuals come together in a huge tag team match. After the reveal of the briefcases, will that light a fire under each participant? Can 1/2 of each Tag Team Champions co-exist on one team, let alone "The Deadman" and "The Samoan Bulldozer" for that matter?

Match 4

UWF Transatlantic Championship

Hulkta_zpsd2d79762.png
Vs.
JC_zpsb07f6e98.png

Current champion Hulk Hogan has been steaming full-speed ahead ever since becoming Transatlantic Champion but tonight he faces his biggest challenge to date as he takes on former European and World Champion John Cena. The "Doctor of Thuganomics" had an impressive showing in the Royal Rumble and is slowly but surely winning the fans back over. RAW GM Randy Orton has decided to put these two in the ring with each other and quote unquote "see what happens". Will Hulkamania run wild over the challenger or will John Cena overcome the odds?

Main Event

UWF Championship

MVPUWF_zpsb77c1b27.png
Vs.
AJHcore_zps565913df.png

Montel Vontavious Porter did the unfathomable at the Royal Rumble and redeemed himself by not only scaling "Mount Morgan" but knocking it to the ground and, in doing so, was crowned the brand new UWF Champion. Also at the Royal Rumble, the longest-remaining SmackDown participant of the Royal Rumble was UWF Hardcore Champion AJ Styles, making it down to the final 3. SmackDown GM has decided to reward AJ as well by giving him what Austin feels he deserves and that's a shot at the UWF Championship. What will happen when the "Phenomenal" AJ Styles takes on He who is "Half Man and Half Amazing"?

AND......

The Slammy Awards themselves will be hosted by a FORMER WORLD CHAMPION!

Slammy Categories include:

-LOL Moment of the Year

-Match of the Year

-GM of the Year

-Superstar of the Year

-and many more!

WE WILL ALSO HEAR FROM......

DeanAmb_zpsde1c3385.png

2014 Royal Rumble Winner Dean Ambrose - Coming off of the big match, Dean Ambrose has a lot to explain to the UWF Universe. Question is, however, will he even bother explaining?

Rhodes_zps5a18fecc.png

Cody Rhodes - Rhodes defeated his brother Goldust in a street fight for the ages. What's next for the psychotic Rhodes?

ShawnWorld_zps8102d9b8.png

UWF World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels - "The Heartbreak Kid" successfully defended his World Championship against the critically-acclaimed Tyson Kidd. What's next for "HBShizzle?"

EGlobal_zps8eb2e1a5.png

UWF Global Champion Eddie Guerrero - In a bloody battle that involved The Undertaker and a mystery masked man, Eddie Guerrero successfully retained his Global Title against the "Big Red Machine" Kane. What is next for "Latino Heat" ?

Tkidd_zps4ae8b5e2.png

Tyson Kidd - After failing in his attempt at becoming World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Kidd is said to be furious so you know he'll have a lot on his mind.

Rollilns_zps1fdbc88c.png
Reigns_zps7b84aa27.png

The Shield - They have been noticeably absent lately. Is this just a clever tactic?

Edge_zpsa4af363a.png

Edge - Edge made his shocking return at the Royal Rumble, dressing up as Sting and eliminating Steve Borden from the Rumble match. You have to know he's got some bragging to do.

AND ANYONE ELSE!

ALSO!

RawBryanEuro_zps16d33102.png

We will have a health update on Royal Rumble runner-up and UWF European Champion Daniel Bryan.

OOC: SBS is taking this week off to rest and for personal reasons so I'll be in charge. Send your promos to either myself or Chase.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Glad I got some promo time. This will be fun.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
‘The following message has been paid for by The C.U.N.T.’

Grado suddenly appears up on the big screen to a tremendous response

gradopromo-o_zps6554d500.gif

Grado: It’s yerself. I’m no gonnae lie to you all at home, I’m pissed right off, pissed right off that my partner in crime, Shark Boy, the toughest Chum of Fish in UWF history didn’y win the Royal Rumble. It’s pissed all of us off, because that’s the kinda guys we are, we don’t take kindly to failing. We don’t like being beat. We’ve been through enough o’ that in our careers, we’ve been the whipping boys, we’ve been the jobbers and we’re sick tae death of it. Well guess wit?, see that Royal Rumble?, it’s in the past now and now my boy Shark Boy has got an opportunity to change the landscape of UWF Smackdown because I’ve just been informed that Shark Boy has got a United States Championship opportunity at the Slammy Award Supershow.

Shark Boy suddenly walks into the frame to a rousing ovation and chants of ‘Shark Boy!, Shark Boy!’

sharkcunt-o_zps2f018dd7.gif

Shark Boy: Damn straight I do, son. The Royal Rumble is in the past now, rear-view mirror. And even though I was the second longest lasting superstar in that damn Rumble from the Smackdown side of things, I couldn’t get it done, but like I said rear-view mirror and Shark Boy ain’t about lookin’ back, Shark Boy’s all ‘bout movin’ forward. And movin’ forward Shark Boy’s lookin’ to get himself some damn gold. See Shark Boy ain’t held a singles title since the UWF days, since he beat Val Venis for the Internet Championship. But like the Royal Rumble, that’s in the past, rear-view mirror. And right now in that windscreen, lookin’ forward Shark Boy sees that big shiny gold belt and he wants it.

The crowd cheer the idea of Shark Boy becoming US Champ.

Now that belt right now is in possession of one King Booker. Now let Shark Boy let ya know what he thinks of King Booker. He’s a talented cat, a legend in the business, multi time champion, but Shark Boy ain’t ever seen anyone as damn delusional as King Booker… and this is comin’ from the guy in the Shark suit. Put simply, King Booker better be actin’ like the peasant and he better be shinin’ up that belt real good because Shark Boy and The C.U.N.T.’s just about ready to come ‘usurp the throne’, whip yer bass, take the crown, shove it up said bass and go on to claim our first piece of championship glory when Shark Boy becomes the United States Heavyweight Champion. And if ya wanna see Shark Boy whip King Booker’s royal bass and become United States Champion, GIVE ME A SHELL YEAH

The crowd can be heard shouting ‘Shell Yeah!’, Shark Boy nods and walks off.