UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Should be awesome! How do we vote and is it just based on 2013 or leading up to the show next week?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh heh... this is gonna be fun. Gotta figure out how I'ma pull this one off. Haha... I hope this promo will be entertaining.

Match goes... there will be one monster left standing :D

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Should be awesome! How do we vote and is it just based on 2013 or leading up to the show next week?

The staff has voted and determined most of the winners. SOTY was voted on a few weeks ago and a winner was decided.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
It's a bummer that Chris Masters isn't booked but I shall send in a promo calling out Punk in the ring if I'm allowed. If not, then interview it is.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
The fans in the arena are quiet as all of a sudden the arena darkens up and then

The fans cheer when all of a sudden the UWF Hardcore Champion AJ Styles comes out and he looks down at the ground, as the fans cheer and he has no reaction on his face when all of a sudden we hear these vocal

Get
Ready to
Fly!

AJ throws off his hood as the fans cheer like crazy as AJ Styles goes and he looks amped up and excited as he raises his arms up in the air getting the fans excited. AJ goes and he walks down the ramp and the fans cheer like crazy as AJ enters the ring, AJ goes and he grabs the microphone and he begins to speak.

8PuOeAh.png

AJ Styles: Friends of AJ Styles... I let you down this past Sunday. After all the talk I made, after all the words I said. None of it was good enough to be the 2014 Royal Rumble winner. Hell I did my best, but it wasn't good enough. In that instance when my old friend Daniel Bryan threw me out of this very ring. Poof everything I worked for I felt went down the drain. All the training, all the preparation, all the work all gone, and all for nothing... or so I thought. You see Ole' Stone Cold Steve Austin was impressed with what I did. He liked what I did in this rumble lasted all the way until the final 3. He was impressed with my performance in there, and just like when I came over to Smackdown, and I got a shot at the hardcore championship. Stone Cold Steve Austin is now giving me a UWF Championship title opportunity next week at the Slammy show

Fans cheer hearing this news for AJ Styles, and AJ Styles goes on as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: I said it earlier when I first came to Smackdown folks. That this belt; the hardcore championship. It is an honor to be a champion here in the UWF, but this right here it is not my only goal here in the UWF. I was once the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, and folks when you reached that promise land once; you want to go back. You're not settled with being second best, you want to be the best. Folks and I want to be the best, and next week at the Slammies I will prove why I am the best when I go on to take on our current UWF Champion Montel Vontavious Porter otherwise known as MVP

Fans cheer as they heard the MVP name, and AJ goes and he begins to speak again

AJ Styles: MVP is there anyone who I can respect, and look on in this business it is you. You see MVP if there is anyone in this ring that proved second chances are possible it is you. You went on to become UWF Champion, and then loss it a month later, and then you rebounded. You came back hard and strong... more hungrier then ever, and you toppled the unstoppable, and the improbable Mount Morgan. You took down the giant, and you slayed him becoming champion once again. That is what I respect about you my friend, but as much as I respect you as much as you want to be champion I want it more.

Fans cheer as AJ Styles goes and he paces around the ring as he goes and he looks on as he speaks again

AJ Styles: I have been saying that I was going to win the Royal Rumble and go on to headline wrestlemania, Yet I failed MVP, and yet you have failed in the past too my friend when you lost that world title, and you bounced back. MVP if anyone can bounce back after losing in the Royal Rumble let me tell you it is none other then I....A...J...Styles. MVP you may have the name MVP, but to me when it comes to Smackdown I truly feel I am the real MVP of the Smackdown brand. Ever since coming to this brand I have done nothing but win. Every match I have been I had to reach down in levels that I never thought was possible just to prove to all these people that I still got it, and that I am the man. I have come out here and have made many men tap out, and have performed spectacular moves in this ring to earn my keep, and my say as being the guy on Smackdown.

AJ Styles goes and he looks on as he points at his hardcore championship and he begins to talk

AJ Styles: See this belt right here folks. This hardcore championship this is not the only belt I am going to walk out with at the Slammies, because I am walking out as the UWF Champion, and I am going to be the one to walk out of this building doing so... why I am the "Phenomenal One".

fans cheer as AJ Styles puts his mic to the side awaiting for MVP to come out

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Fans give a mix reaction as we see Undertaker come out on his mortorcycle . Undertaker has a rags to riches briefcase as he goes on and he ignores the fans as he rides his mortocycle down the ramp, Undertaker gets off of it, and he slides his briefcase in the ring, as he slides in the ring, and he dosen't really even care about picking up the briefcase again. Undertaker goes and he speaks

8888445.jpg

Undertaker: I came.... I saw... and I conquered. You guys may say this old dog got lucky, but let me tell you this... This is my yard, I don't get lucky here. I know the environment that I was it. I knew the situation, and in the last minute when everyone though the Undertaker was gone, and that the Undertaker was dead, but I did what I do best in my yard, and that show all these boys they aren't no match for the Undertaker. So I am glad you people finally realized what in the hell goes on in my yard

The fans begin to start chanting for Kane as Undertaker goes and he begins to speak

Undertaker: Oh look at you people chanting for baby brother. What do I have to explain myself right now? Why in the hell I came out to cost little baby brother his championship match... Well guess what people I don't have to tell you, or anyone why I did what I did at the Royal Rumble. Just know it will all make sense in due time, but now lets move on to this match I am forced to be in. I am forced to team with Umaga, and we have to face Fandango, and Bubba Ray Dudley.

Undertaker goes and he heads towards the ropes and he leans on them

Undertaker: Now most men would find this match to be a bother, and not worth there time. Me though I see this as a lesson to be taught by both my unlucky opponents. I am going against individually the two tag team champions in this company. What is going to happen is that when they face me Fandango, and Bubba Ray they are going to freeze. They are going to get there asses kicked by the ruler of this yard, and I am going to send Bubba Ray back to cheerleading for D-Von, and Fandango lets say only one percent of humanity will recognize him when it is all said and done. Umaga I don't need your help in this match, you can stay in the back if you want, because these two creampuffs that I am going to face don't threaten me what so ever.

fans give a mix reaction to Undertaker, and Undertaker goes to berate his partner some more

Undertaker: I mean Umaga I know you think that you may be big and bad dominating getting that briefcase, guess what kid you still can't touch me. You're just going to be disappointed when you reveal whats inside your briefcase and that there is going to be nothing that you were expecting, that it is going to be disappointing. Just like your career... anyways boys I am done standing here yapping my gums, why don't ya come out and try your best to entertain men.

Fans await for someone to come out and confront the Undertaker.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
ATTENTION PLEASE! ATTENTION PLEASE!
THIS SH*T HERE FEELS LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD COLLAPSED

BRAAAAPPPPOOOOOOOOMMMM!

The fans unleash an incredible mixed reaction as John Cena's New Titantron & Theme mixing up "Ante Up!" & His Old Theme hits the PA system; John Cena has truly divided the crowd, after an strong showing at The Royal Rumble with his new mentality; he looks rejuvenated as he leaps out from the backstage, screaming, “John Cena is back baby!” Before saluting the crowd and sprinting down the entrance ramp.

20111216_tttt_cena_salute.jpg

Cena slides into the ring and looks fired up, he’s certainly lit up the crowd with his presence but they settle down for a while, allowing John Cena to speak up.

RAW_978_Photo_113.jpg

John Cena: The Royal Rumble…

John Cena pauses uneasily while the fans give an awkward reaction; they aren’t entirely sure how to react to John’s words.

Yeah, I’m feeling the same way folks; I don’t know what ‘ta say, or how to reaction; I mean sure, I lived up to my word I brought the sweat, I gave tears and I sure as hell spilled blood and I ain’t gonna say I was robbed but Hulk; what’s up with ya man?

John Cena looks at the staging and pauses, the fans give Hulk Hogan a strong reaction.

Sure, I threw ya over the top rope but ya wanna come back late on and stop me from gettin’ on with the son? That ain’t cool, that ain’t The Hulkster I know, that ain’t the Hulkster The fans know; The Hulkster they know was a guy stood by his morals and preventing a man from winning a fair game match ain’t his style, so the question to ya Hulk, why? Why Hulk, why did ya do it!?

Was it ‘cause you saw I wasn’t messing when I said I was gonna’ come for The UWF Transatlantic Championship? Was it ‘cause I helped Roddy Piper eliminate ya from The Royal Rumble? Or is somethin’ more sinister? I mean it could be that I gave ya that look I was talking about last week? ‘Cause I’m expectin’ a damn good and straight answer from ya Hulk and it better not be somethin’ petty either.

Cena pauses again and the crowd demonstrates against Cena in some regards while other’s are behind him.

What’s goin’ on in ya head Hulk? What is goin’ on in that head of yours to come back to the ring and hold a man’s foot to stop him from progressing further in The Royal Rumble? Ya over stepped the mark and I know a lot ‘bout doing that from the past year but I ain’t gonna overstep the mark at The Slammy Awards ‘cause that ain’t me anymore but one think ya can bet on Hulk is gonna’ become from that title and I gonna’ stop ya from making a bad move ‘cause if Hulk Hogan betrays all The Hulkamaniacs again then this time you gotta’ answer to me ‘cause I ain’t lettin’ ya do that to the fans.

Speakin’ of the fans, I ain’t gonna hold ‘em any longer, it’s time for The Cenation and The Hulkamaniacs to get ‘some answers from ya Hulk; so let’s hear it, let’s see it, what’cha gonna say Hulk?

The fans respond quite positively to John Cena’s final sentence as some of his words ring true and now it’s time for Hulk Hogan to answer for his actions.

Last edited:

iBunka

Reaction score
The fans murmur amongst themselves wondering if Hogan will show. It isn't long before the music hits the speakers and the fans get to their feet.

The crowd pops for the arrival of Hogan who comes out from behind the curtain. He surveys the crowd who all applaud and cheer for him while stroking his mustache. He nods before striking off the classic signature Hogan poses which dawn fireworks behind him. As his theme song pumps the speakers, he makes his way down the ramp highfiving his little Hulkamaniacs. When he makes it to the steel steps, he tosses his bandana into the crowd and enters the ring. He is then handed a mic from ringside, to which he holds at his waist while he gathers his thoughts. The crowd cheers for Hogan and he smirks one last time before getting down to business.

hulk_hogan_vs_john_cena.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "The Royal Rumble."

The fans now catching on, applaud at the mimicking of Cena from Hogan. Hogan is quick to continue.

Hulk Hogan: "Dude, I heard everything you just said but who pissed in your cheerios earlier brother? Look man, none of my actions had anything to do with 'morals' or 'being the good old Hulkster.' These fans enjoyed it, I enjoyed it - and I'm sure some of the superstars in the back enjoyed it. We get put in this ring to entertain John.. by no means was I turning my back on anyone by getting some friendly competition out of the ring. I know you put your heart and soul into this company brother. Look at me. You don't think I understand that? Now look at you brother. Don't you think that you're coming back a little too hot dude? You have all this built up energy, and you've been walking around here talking about me grabbing your stupid boot for about two minutes! If you wanna make a statement brother, let's talk business."

Hulk Hogan: "I respect you John... even if you feel like my Rumble performance doesn't show that. That wasn't what that was about. I just wanted to go out with a bang and keep everyone on their toes for the rest of the night dude. But yeah, I respect you. In many ways we are extremely similar to what we do and represent in this sport. When I stepped away from the spotlight, it wasn't long before you came in to fill that void man. I appreciate that and what you do for this company. For once, I feel like you're a worthy competitor to come gunning for this belt brother, and that's something that puts a smile on this guy's face. At the end of the day, if you do manage to put this giant back on the mat for three seconds, I would walk away from this match a happy Hulkster, that is if you still hold the respect of me."

The fans murmur amongst themselves as an eerie feeling between these two superstars enters the airspace.

Hulk Hogan: "But you aren't gonna take it just like that. While you've been off doing what John Cena does, and sending me messages week after week, show after show, I've been hangin' and bangin', hittin' the iron, getting these 24 inch pythons in perfect shape dude. I've been hitting my squats and I've been hitting the mats, and to say that I came to this match unprepared would be an understatement. If you think that John Cena can step into this ring next week with Hulkamania and defeat nothing but an old fragile man, well you can take that idea and stick it where the sun don't shine brother. I know I walk around here wanting to defend this title and make a name for it, and I know I sure as hell have so far - but there is something that I've always wanted to do beyond that man. I've always wanted to see John Cena and Hulk Hogan - the clash of two of the biggest superstars in sports entertainment - get down in the center of these four turnbuckles and see what era really sticks out and shines."

The crowd pours in cheers as they approve the idea of generations clashing. Hulk Hogan adds one last thing before letting Cena speak.

Hulk Hogan: "So right now brother, I want to know where John Cena stands when it comes to terms between us. I want to know where your heads at dude, because I plan on putting a show for these Hulkamaniacs, and even more - I plan on holding this title high above my head when all is said and done."

Hogan backs off and awaits Cena's reply.​

Fauche

Reaction score
The main lights in the arena cut out without warning causing the capacity crowd to scream in excitement. Strobe lights begin to sporadically flash around the building as each chair in the arena become 99% empty - cause the fans are on the edges of them! Suddenly, the danciest dance tune that ever was blares through the PA...

As the bumpin' track builds, the fans begin to totally lose their shit. The song cuts out - an explosion of fireworks and blue smoke - and out of nowhere The Miz and John Morrison appear in the ring, surrounded by 40 astoundingly hot super models. The groove starts a' groovin' and the super models dance the way only super models can while Miz and Morrison pose dramatically in the stage. This goes on for exactly four minutes and the UWF faithful love every moment of it. Finally, the super models dance their way back up the ramp and the music fades out, leaving the greatest tag team in e-fed history free to address the people and their opponents.

Morrison: And so it begins!

Miz: Our grande re-debut!

Morrison: Did you see those super models?

Miz: Most of them had accents.

Morrison: Severely hot southern accents, or sexy eastern European accents.

Miz: And by those, we definitely don't mean trailer trash southern drawls or Gypsie goat-herder accents.

Morrison: We don't let inbreds or haemophiliacs one the dance floor at The Palace of Wisdom. We like to keep things sanitary in there. Sanitary and interstellar.

images

The crowd all nod in understanding.

Morrison: *Takes a long hard sniff of the air* Do you smell that, my friend?

Miz: What is it John?

Morrison: I smell... the feeling. It's... coming.... in the... in the air... TONIGHT!

Miz: It is?

Morrison: It already has. It's us. And it's also the UWF Slammy Awards.

Miz: I absolutely love awards. They're like... awesome reminders to common people that the beautiful and talented amongst them should be recognized, honoured above all, and cherished forever. Plus gold looks great in any and every room.

Morrison: Unless you live in a bungalow.

Miz: Unless that indeed, John. And speaking of, we have ourselves a match tonight. Our first in years, too. That's right kids, The Miz and John Morrison, the reigning, undefeated ETW Unified Tag Team Champions and future UWF Unified Tag Team Champions will be beack in action, taking on... uh...

Morrison: The Bingo Hall Crowd - Rob Van Dam and Sabu.

Miz: Funnily enough, I didn't even know who these guys were until, like, ten minutes ago. Yeah, I was walking backstage, having a little heart-to-heart with Hornswoggle and the guys from ZZ Top when I see these two guys walks by. Gibbons says "Hey, aren't you fightin' them guys tonight?" and I say, "Geeeee, I don't know man, I think those dudes are just some plumbers - I mean, without getting into too much detail, you know how those pipers can get after the whole UWF roster runs through 'em. Maybe - just maaaaaaaaybe - they're with catering, but that's at best, and on a really good day.

Morrison: Catering at best. Unlike you, my dear friend, I was previously aware of these... common folk... before tonight. Rob Van Dam, known to boy and girl as a slacker, a flipper, and a stoner. Pot. The most simple of doorways, Rob. You openly and shamelessly flaunt your love for this poor man's basement leaf, but the herb you believe enhances your perception only dilutes your already hazy perception of the reality beyond you. I have picked mushrooms off the statues of Tibetan shrines and then eaten those mushrooms, and then tripped for 93 hours straight. I have shared piece pipes with Inuit Shaman only to dive naked alongside side them into freezing Arctic waters only to come up for air when we grew tired of chasing whales. I have worn a tuxedo of nicotine patches while double fisting Red Bulls and Green Tea while delivering the most potent improvised spoken word the bay area has ever had the pleasure to witness. So keep your sweet mistress Mary Jane, Rob, but know that you're treading water in the kids pool while I swim laps around the fountain of true ascension and vision.

As for you Sabu, you masquerade as a man of violence, a warrior of the east, empowered by a heavenly courage and guided by ancient wisdom. I have seen you point at the sky while I sat in my throne on Mt. Olympus and I have laughed and laughed and laughed. What legendary hero would you hope to emulate, old man? What fabled saviour or soldier has even been a battered, sad, laymen with no talent other than landing on people. No, your skyward attention might have been better directed at a book or television special, where you would have learned that the champions of the Immortals are always sexy, strong, young, beautiful, and have great hair. Thor. Clash and Wrath of the Titans. Immortals. Remember the Titans. Sabu - for you there is no hope. Not in the clouds, and not in this ring. Maybe in some bingo hall, high school gym or casino parking lot, but not here, not in OUR ring.

images

The Miz and I will march proudly over the two of you as we tread the glorious trail towards championdom in the UWF. You are a momentary distraction, and an ugly one at that. You seek to stand tall amongst the divine, but you will be humbled. This is our time, our age, our dynasty, and no team, least of all you, will stand in our way.

Miz: I know it usually goes that after we're done talking, you guys would come down that ramp, stand in this ring and start running your mouths about how wrong we are and how you're not really that dumb or horrible to look at and that you'll be the ones who beat us, but please, pleeeeeease, just spare us the tedious waste of our precious time and stay backstage until its time for us to lay the smackdown on you? Pretty please? I promise we'll keep your beating short and sweet if you offer us that small solace. Thanks.

Reactions: albo2 and Andrew

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I Crack Skulls for a Livin'!

Bubba Ray Dudley appears on the stage as the crowd gives him a mixed reaction. Bubba Ray walks down the ring holding on a microphone with one hand and the briefcase in the ring, while wearing the UWF Tag Team Championship around his waist. He raises up the mic and proceeds to address The Undertaker in the ring.

0.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: Ya came and ya saw pal, but ya sure as hell didn't conquer last night! If I remembered correctly ya got yer ass kicked throughtout the match from left ta right! There ain't no such thing as luck pal, and as long as yer in MAH yard, there will never be anythin' of the sort as long as Imma runnin' this shit, therefore what I say goes! As for yeh interferin' in dat Global title match; who da hell cares? Nobody's askin' cuz nobody cares 'bout Eddie and nobody cares 'bout Kane! The Global is a second rate belt compared to the real prize and I don't think yeh have what it takes ta wear dat belt around yer waist. Let meh tell yeh somethin' Taker, what makes you think that YOU have da World title briefcase? Dis right here is where the World title is at!

Bubba Ray holds up the briefcase up in the air while climbing up the steps, then enters the ring and looks at Undertaker in the face.

Bubba Ray Dudley: You didn't choose ta get dat briefcase, it was the only one left in da ring and you were forced ta choose it. Ya snooze ya lose pal, and if I were a bettin' man I'd guess that yeh got one of the briefcases that nobody cares 'bout. Oh wait that's all of them but da World title briefcase, and guess what? It's right here in mah hand! I don't even have ta open it buddy, I can feel it! I know it's in there and there is nothing that yeh can do ta stop meh from gettin' mah World title shot! You or that lunatic that's being lead by that walkin' pair o' tits. I'm done cheerin' for D'Von cuz he obviously can't get da job done, but I can!

A mixed reaction is heard for Bubba as he continues on, looking away from Taker and looking at the stage now.

Bubba Ray Dudley: We've battled in da Rags To Riches match Umaga, but our little feud isn't over yet! Imma gonna walk back there and drag yer ass outta yer little happy place if yeh send dat dumb bitch Trish again, cuz she pissed meh off too many times last week. I can only call her a slut so many times 'fore I get bored, and I wanna see what da big hype is all about with yer return! I'll bring yeh down faster then I can bring down Trish's ego when I powerbomb yer Samoan ass through da ring! I don't need D'Von for dis job and I sure as hell don't need dat second rate tag team champ ta help meh as well, ya hear that Fandip shit? Stay outta mah way or else yer gonna find out why Imma big deal in da tag team division... the hard way of course!

Bubba lowers his mic as he waits for someone else to come out.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for a reply to AJ Styles. He is looking at the stage, maybe waiting for a reply as well when the lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of the UWF Champion bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He pats his new bit of Bling Bling as the crowd go berzerk. He slowly lifts it in the air as his fireworks go off behind him.

MVP-US-Belt2.jpg

MVP puts the belt back around his waist and then starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

4live-mvp-06.03.09.2.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his belt with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He remembers he has something in his pocket, a piece of paper that he pulls out before he raises the mic to his lips again.

hqdefault.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Now, all of you might remember that when I first won this UWF Championship that I made my way out of the back and into this ring with a little note in my pocket and I use to read out what this note was saying. Well tonight I get to go back to this tradition and the reason is on this note. Tonight's note reads ' MVP, You are once again UWF Champion, Baby, it spent way to long not around my beautiful waist and I sure as hell will be keeping it around my perfectly chiselled waist for some time to come".

MVP lowers the note as the crowd cheers for him. MVP looks up at the crowd, a massive smile on his face as they get behind him more and more. MVP raises the mic to his lips and continues on.

That's right, as you can see, I defeated Matt Morgan at Royal Rumble, I climbed Mount Morgan and I left him at the bottom of my feet, you would think my head is clear and I am relaxed? I am standing in front of you all as the UWF Champion but I am at a crossroads. Yes, I know what your thinking, MVP, you should be out celebrating, MVP I can't wait until the Slammy's where we see you celebrate the start of your second reign in charge of Smackdown, and normally, I don't like to disappoint all you people that expect the party of the century outdoing my debut celebration but that celebration has something to do with the crossroads I am at. You see, I came from nowhere, I came straight out of left field for everyone on my way to my first UWF Championship, I talked the talk, I talked out of my ass, I talked from my mouth, I talked from pretty much every part of my body, I made people take notice of me but I still did my talking in the ring. I earned my Number One Contender status by throwing men over the top rope, quite a coincidence don't you think that I won the title match at Royal Rumble don't you think? Anyway, back to the story, no one expected anything from me, people just thought my words were empty threats, they thought they wouldn't have to worry about me because everyone else could, I proved them wrong and I throw each of them over the top rope but that was only part 1 of my plan to reach the summit.

The crowd are hushed as MVP lifts his sunglasses off the end of his nose and rests them on his head as he continues.

I needed to defeat Edge and even Edge didn't take me seriously. Now I am not going to waste my time talking about my Canadian bitch, we all know how that ended but that night, I changed my attitude didn't I? I was longer the man working his ass off to get what he wanted, no no no, as soon as the ref's hand hit the mat and I got to raise my UWF Title above my head, I not only changed the landscape of UWF but I changed Montel Vontavious Porter from the bust my ass to get where I wanted to relaxing and feeling comfortable. Anyone in this business knows that isn't a place where you want to be. When you feel calm and relaxed, a big fall usually follows and look at what happened to yours truly. Instead of busting my ass in the gym, busting my ass in the ring training, busting my ass jogging around the block to get where I needed to be, I was to caught up with trying to organise my next party, my next gathering where everyone got to touch my UWF Title and take pictures with it, I was to preoccupied with signing autographs for all the children that looked up to me, that called me their hero, hanging my poster on their walls, being the first thing they see waking up and being the last thing they see before going to sleep. It was something I love doing, something I still love to do but it was a distraction. It took away my attention for what was important, after all would I get all this attention if I wasn't a big superstar, would I be able to afford all these limos and fancy suits, watches and shoes if I didn't have wrestling? I thought I could handle the two but Matt Morgan showed I couldn't. Matt Morgan was the tall lanky monkey that booted me back into reality and prove that I still had something to bust my ass for. He showed me that I should have kept my mind on the game. You know what it feels like when you realize that you have to snap back into reality? I live the high life but even I wasn't use to this life, even I wasn't ready for this and I paid for it.

The crowd are silent, taking in what MVP is saying. His eyes are focused as he continues on and on.

That's why I am not going to celebrate this title win, that is why I am going to remain silent and keep busting my ass to keep this title and I once again know what you are all thinking, MVP that just isn't you, how are you going to keep quiet, how are you going to be able to hush out the war cry of R'nB pumping out the tunes in every night club you walk past, how are you going to drown out the cries from the champagne bottle when you pop the lid, it will be very simple, I will just look at this UWF Title and know that even though I worked hard to win it, I will have to work even harder to keep it. I remained silent to win it back, I had plenty of opportunity to come out here and cut a promo but I chose to use my time wisely, the big stage is Wrestlemania, the road has began to it and it is so close that I can literally taste it, it is on the edge of my tongue, it tastes a bit salty I'm not going to lie but that is what everyone works for, everyone wants to main event Wrestlemania and I want my chance to do that. I have already ticked off one thing off my bucket list for my UWF Career but I still need that Wrestlemania Mainevent in my resume and I will get there in the end. I will put my blood sweet and tears into it and you will all still love me just the same, I will have to sacrifice time with all of you, time entertaining you but I can guarantee that at the end of it, it will all be worth it, you will see a side of MVP that you haven't seen before and its a side of MVP that hasn't been shown before but its a side of me that will assure that I jump the first hurdle that time, I assure you i'll last the pace and I assure you that I will walk out with my head held high.

MVP pats his UWF title, rubbing every inch of the gold as he finally smiles. He looks over to AJ Styles who has stood their quietly, just listening to MVP talk as he nods his head at him. MVP shrugs, with an impressed look on his face.

But that Is enough about me, let's change the cd and skip to track 2, I'm sorry AJ, I didn't happen to catch you Royal Rumble effort but it must have been some effort to be rewarded with a title shot against me but I am here to tell you AJ, I hope you weren't too disappointed with losing the Royal Rumble because the disappointment has just started. It is a funny way that this is the first time we meet AJ, you see if we had meet earlier before, disappointment would not be a word that would be used at all. Although I missed your performance in the Royal Rumble, I have seen you perform recently, I have watched you impress a lot of people and I am glad to say that I am one of those people that has been impressed. I think the thing that has impressed me the most AJ is the way you brought some prestige to that Hardcore Championship, I mean look at it, it is literally made up of Garbage glued together onto a belt, now I am not downgrading that championship, a title is a title and I sure as hell would jump at the chance of holding it but appearance is something I always take very seriously and look at the state of it. AJ it impresses me how important it is to you but yet, it impresses me to see how you recognize that this belt is way more important, it impresses me that you know that you will have to take your game to another level to defeat me but it doesn't matter how much respect I have for you AJ, it doesn't matter how much you have impressed me over your UWF Career, all that matters is our match at the Slammies, all that matters is this UWF Title, all that matters is the battle that we will partake in and I am 100% sure that it will be a battle but I didn't waste my time doing everything I could to defeat Mount Morgan just to lose it in my next challenge so AJ, disappointment would be the correct word to use in this case. You will be disappointed at the end of the show, these fans won't be disappointed, I will not be disappointed because I know you will give everything I got and I will know that I took everything you had to give, coming out a better wrestler, coming out a better wrestler, coming out a better champion but the most important thing I will be coming out of our match with is the UWF Championship.

MVP unclips his UWF Title, raising it above his head with his eyes locked on AJ Styles who hasn't moved, MVP lowers the mic to his side and keeps the title belt aloft. He stands there awaiting a reply from AJ Styles.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
AJ goes and he looks at the UWF Championship with a gleam in his eye. AJ goes and he looks on at it as he smiles and AJ Styles goes and he begins to speak towards the current champion MVP

pQc9cgw.png

AJ Styles: MVP nice words that you have said here to not only me, but to these people. While I was listening to your little championship celebration speech, and how you had to battle your way back I notice some key elements you have said in there. How you said you didn't work hard your first time as champion, now MVP I can relate to that, when I was world heavyweight champion there was some emotional burdens that were going on with me during my reign, which ultimately you can say cost me my world championship gold. As of since though MVP since coming to this blue brand I have done nothing but work... I have done nothing but sweat, and bled, and tire myself out to become the absolute best on this brand, and hell the friends of AJ will tell you. They will tell you what they saw me do each and every week. They can tell you about all the battles I have been in since coming on over here, and MVP if you feel like this new side of you is going to awaken and come out in this match and it is going to lead you marching into the main event of Wrestlemania... Just like the word you threw out at me you're going to be disappointed.

AJ goes and he unclips the hardcore championship, and he raises it high as MVP's UWF Championship and he goes on as he speaks holding the hardcore championship

AJ Styles: MVP I lost my world title not too long ago as well. I was once living the high life, and people calling AJ Styles one of the top superstars, if not THE top superstar of the UWF. Then I lost it, and after all that is just lead to mediocrity week in, and week out on RAW. I kept losing matches every week, choking in the big moment. People doubting me, people telling me I am not good enough to be in the main event. All of a sudden MVP I got traded to Smackdown to get rid of deadweight, people thought my career was over they thought AJ Styles couldn't go anymore. Then I was given once chance. I was given one opportunity to become the Hardcore Champion, and I seized and honestly man I haven't looked back. MVP this belt has changed me, it has filled a hole that I feel was missing from my game, and it gave me a chance to be more aggressive. It gave me a chance to show people that I am not just some ordinary joe schmoe, that I am a guy who could go in this ring. While you were riding in a private jet MVP I was getting hit by a steel chair. While you sipped some luxurious champagne I was going through thumbtacks. While you were going through promotional appearance I was being thrown into a steel cage. This belt is not just some little gimmick belt to me MVP to me it represent change in my life.

AJ goes and he puts the hardcore title over his shoulder, and he looks on at MVP and he goes as he speaks towards to him once more

AJ Styles: MVP you want to show us that you're now a change man since your previous title run, you want to show us that you can do it all, and that you're "half man, half amazing". Well MVP let me tell you something... I have already shown it to these people, I have shown it to the doubters, and I have shown it most importantly of all to the friends of AJ Styles. They know that this AJ Styles is much different then the one before. They know what work I have been putting into, and that is why I will become the UWF Champion this Tuesday at the slammy show, because just like you MVP, how you want to add a Wrestlemania main event to your resume of great accomplishments to your name... I want to do the same, hell ever since that sign has been put up.

AJ goes and he points to the wrestlemania sign and he goes on begins to speak once more

AJ Styles: I talked nothing but week after week how I want to go to wrestlemania, and how I want to be the main event of the showcase of immortals, it is one thing I want to add to my legacy, it is one thing I want people to remember is AJ Styles being the man at wrestlemania. That is one stamp of approval that I want to my name, and MVP I said it before and I will say it again I respect you. I don't dislike you, I admire you for giving a lot people belief and hope that there is such of a thing called a second chance in life. Though MVP I am not going to let you walk all over my dream,because one thing about me, and everyone can back this up when I set a damn goal, I go out and complete it, and let me tell you MVP not you, or anyone else is going to stop me at becoming the UWF Champion, and go on to headline Wrestlemania.

AJ puts his hand down removing it from pointing it at the Wrestlemania sign.AJ is in a more serious tone now as the fans are quiet listening to AJ monologue his words towards the UWF Champion AJ goes and he begins to speak towards MVP again

AJ Styles: MVP after I beat you this Tuesday I want you to write yourself another note. I want you to write this note because I want you to learn something from facing me in this ring. I don't want you to forget what it it was, because I truly believe it will help you in the near future grow. So I want you to write on this note these exact words:"Iron sharpens iron, as two ambitious men battle for one glorious prize, but although I was just as ambitious, and all though I felt I was just as ready I realized that being half amazing is nothing but a mere shell then being compared to being simply.....

fans go as they know what is next coming out of AJ goes and he awaits as they go in unison as he says

Phenomenal", I hope you can remember to write all that.

AJ goes and puts the microphone to side. Looking deep into the champions eyes, while also kind of looking at the championship with a quick little glance, but centering more on MVP waiting for the champion to speak.

Quad

Reaction score
As Miz & Morrison wait for the ECW alumni, the crowd grows restless in anticipation for everyone’s favourite wrestler. When it seems that there will be no answer, the former duo resides to the fact that they were right and you were wrong and everything in the universe is theirs for the taking. The UWF faithful show that they aren’t called that for fun as they begin to chant RVD and Sabu as if they were fighting each other and going blow for blow (punches, not drugs, stop it). Just when it seems all hope is lost, the power is cut. Typical. Wait. An electric guitar? An eruption of cheers through the audience? Seems like we’ve got a thread. What?

About half a minute of “Walk” blares over the PA system before the old school trio show their beautiful faces to the adoration of the crowd. As a spotlight shines on them, it’s apparent that they’ve already got microphones so no need to collect any after they step into the ring. “Walk” fades out as Van Dam picks up his microphone.

RVD: Wow, now *that* was pretty cool, dudes. Appearing magically through all the smoke, about a thousand models or something, dancing, posing, I mean, that was cool, dude, totally awesome.

nbxaad.jpg

Van Dam gives us a nice little clap. Is it sincere? Find out next week as you can literally hear the thoughts of Mizorrison say “of course it was, you ugly, pot-smoking swine,” but we’ll pretend that we didn’t hear that.

RVD: But no matter what you say or do to look cool, it won’t change the fact that you two are barely wrestlers. Hell, I’ve wrestled and beaten guys that have more talent and ability in their left ankle than you two have in your bodies combined. You see dudes, everyone these days can talk up a great game, but barely a few can back it up. Aint that right, Fonzie?

Fonzie: You’re definitely right, Van Dam! Miz ‘n’ Morrison, you boys think you’re so smart?! Well, you’re not! Bill Alfonso’s the genius! And when my boys meet you two in the ring… you’re gon’ be in a lot of trouble! You think you’re going on to get the gold? You think you’re gon’ walk all over us?! Think again, daddy!!

It’s reported that some spit has landed onto Mizorrison ala Bill Alfonso’s luscious voice. We’ll check it out, have some lunch, and then get back to you (maybe). In the meantime, Van Dam takes over Fonzie and continues speaking.

RVD: Look, what Fonzie is trying to say is that you dudes shouldn’t get ahead of yourselves. I mean, you come out here wearing ridiculous clothes, telling stories reserved for mental wards… it begs the question I have to ask you: what have you boys been smoking?

Now, we get it, in this day and age, it’s cool to make fun of the veterans like Sabu and RVD. It’s cool to come out with supermodels. It’s cool to wear fluffy coats and strange accessories… But no matter how “cool” you dudes try to be, it will count for nothing when we wrestle. You want to bring up something everyone else brings up whenever they try and get under RVD’s skin? Congratulations, dude, you’re exactly like everyone else. And just like everyone else, you will lose, to R, V, D. Forget about the tag team titles, forget about ETW, forget about all that, dudes…What you should be concerned with, is how Sabu and I, are coming, to, kick, your, ass. We’re often imitated, but never intimidated.

A still of seriousness has crept over the veteran trio and it’s fallen throughout the arena. All fans, old and young, boy and girl, chipmunk and donkey ~ all have grown quiet listening to Van Dam’s every word.

RVD: Come Tuesday night, dudes? We’ll show you exactly why these fans still chant our names from the start of the show, right ‘til the credits roll.

Reactions: Fauche

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
AJ goes and puts the microphone to side. Looking deep into the champions eyes, while also kind of looking at the championship with a quick little glance, but centering more on MVP waiting for the champion to speak. MVP looks lost for words as he looks at AJ. He scrathes his chin, bringing the championship down, resting it on his shoulder as he starts up again

2537%20-%20montel_vontavious_porter%20suit%20summerslam%20wwe.png

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Well well, that is some quiet strong words there from you there AJ, if I had any little doubt down below that you weren't the real deal, well you have just smashed it out of me with those strong words but AJ, you really don't want to get into a conversion about who works harder with MVP do you? I'll listen to your friends about your work rate when you ask them the question I just posed you first, do we have a deal? You see AJ, although I have respect for you, I have to bring you back down to earth. You can say you have worked hard, you can even say me videos of you in the gym with eye of the tiger blaring out in the background, maybe even a little montage, it doesn't bother because what I look for to really prove it, is results. Your results has been impressive as well no doubt about it but at the end of the day, when it was your time in the spotlight, when it was your time to shine, to really step up and say what AJ Styles is all about and show what all the hard work is for, you couldn't get it done. You can hold that Hardcore Title high, you can cherish it but look at what happened when a whole different kind of pressure was thrust upon you. You worked so hard in the Royal Rumble by all accounts, yet at the end of the day it was Dean Ambrose walking out with his hand raised and booking his guaranteed spot at Wrestlemania. He got his name up in the light and you stumbled at the first hurdle. You must have been good, it takes a hell of a lot to impress Stone Cold Steve Austin, trust me I know he wasn't impressed with me when I drunk his beer back in the day and you must have done well but what I take out of that Royal Rumble match AJ is that their 30 men in the match. 30 men entered that ring with the hope of ending up the winner and at the end of the day, Ambrose was the only winner, do you know what that makes the other 29 men? It doesn't matter how many people you threw over the top rope, it doesn't matter how long you lasted in the ring, it doesn't matter how many records got broken, at the end of the day, 29 men will look at their Royal Rumble match and call themselves losers and unluckily for you AJ, you have to call yourself a loser.

The crowd lets out a sound they haven't made yet, boos. Boos are heard throughout as MVP calls AJ a loser. MVP stares a hole through AJ as he continues.

That's the exact reaction I wasn't looking for because I didn't want to call you that AJ, you are anything but a loser in my eyes but facts don't lie. It pains me to say it but that was a different kind of pressure for you, a pressure that you haven't had to face for a while and look at what happened. Now take this from me, I am here to help you get ready for this special Slammies show and I will let you in on a little secret, the pressure you felt at the Rumble will double at Slammies, it's your chance in the spotlight once again and it's your chance to climb the UWF Mountain and the chance to call yourself champion on the blue brand of Smackdown. That isn't the reason the pressure doubles, the reason the pressure doubles is because 29 other men have to focus on 29 other men, they cant get distracted and slip up, you have my 100% attention in this match AJ, you will have me focused on you, you may as well paint a target on your face, paint a target on your body, you can put the bullseye anyway because I don't miss. This is the step up that every man requires once in their lifetime, you have already had to step up once before, I am looking forward to see you try and reach the level you need to be at to compete with me but it will pain me to watch you fail to reach the level it will take for you to defeat me.

The crowd now change their tune and begin to cheer for MVP. The crowd start a little MVP chant as half the crowd don't agree, starting their own AJ chant. MVP takes a few steps towards AJ as he doesn't move.

But since you do want to compare stories AJ, let me point put one key element that you said. ' I lost my world title not too long ago as well. I was once living the high life, and people calling AJ Styles one of the top superstars, if not THE top superstar of the UWF'. This sentence really stood out to me AJ and it is for one simple reason. I was living the high life before I won this UWF Title, I was on top the world and all I needed was this UWF Championship to prove it but that isn't what stood out to me, what really stood out Is the fact that people saw you as a Top Superstar, if not the top superstar in UWF. This sentence, I just can't argue with it but I can compare it to the situation I am in now, I am living the high life still, I am on top of the world but people still don't think I deserve to be here. People didn't think I could win the Over the Top Rope Battle Royal against 5 of the top superstars in UWF, I proved them wrong and them people thought I had no chance in defeating Edge in the title match, Edge himself even questioned why he was wasting his time on a ex common thug but once again, I proved him wrong and I proved everyone wrong once again and that should have been it, that should have been when I was viewed as one of the top superstars in UWF, that was my time but like every good fairytale, people still doubted me, people didn't give me the credit I deserved and they still didn't call me a top superstar, they couldn't call me the champion without adding 'fluke' or 'transitional' in front of it. I thought fair enough, I'll just have to win you over again but I proved them right, I proved I wasn't ready and Matt Morgan pounced, he jumped all over it and he took my title, he may have took the title but he took so much more that night, he took what I worked hard for, he take my creditability and he smashed it into pieces, how was I ever going to pick myself up and look at people in the eye that thought I was just lucky to be there, how could I look at anyone in the eye and say I deserved that championship. I made a decision that night, that fateful night at Starrcade to look at them in the eye and spit in their face, I decided to look in their eye, just laugh off that suggestion and get ready to prove them wrong and look at what I did, I defeated Sting to gain the Number One Contendership and then I had weeks and weeks off people doubting that I could climb Mount Morgan, I had random people ringing my home phone asking me to spell out my plan on how to defeat him, I even had 2 guys that haven't even been in UWF 2 seconds questioning me and wondering just how in the hell I could beat him, it ate me alive and to be honest with you, I think it helped me out, it helped me be hungry and it helped me defeat him but once again, I find myself holding this championship and people still questioning my credibility. People still find the need to add paper, fluke and transitional. That is the difference AJ, people accepted you for who you are yet people keep asking more from me, people think I should prove myself even more and I ain't the kind of player that will let people's opinions get to me but I think they are right, I will keep proving that I deserve this championship, I will keep proving that I will defeat everyone put in front of me. People will learn that they shouldn't doubt me and I will keep shooting from the key and sinking that ball.

The crowd cheer MVP's confidence as he nods his head, really feeling the crowd's reaction. He fixes his sleeves as he takes another step towards AJ Styles.

Wrestlemania is a big night and that sign above you, that is a indication on how hard you have to work AJ but not every dream comes true, this isn't Nightmare on Elm Street where whatever happens in your dreams happens to you in real life, you say you want it AJ, I respect that, every single superstar wants that but what sets me apart is the fact that I NEED it. I need to be at Wrestlemania, I need to show my skills on the grandest stage of them all, I need to be on the big stage and you know as well as I do, need is a lot fiercer feeling then wanting, a little kid wants a lollipop whenever they go to the mall, a dog wants a bone for dinner everynight but no one needs anything like I need my Wrestlemania moment AJ, so I will write myself another note, and I will get to read it out on the next episode of Smackdown because I will be your Freddy Krueger, I will be the one turning your dreams into nightmares. AJ I take warmth in the fact that you have felt heartbreak before, I know you will be able to rebound from this disappointment at the Slammies but if you expect a different ending, you will be mistaken. The Slammies is the perfect name for this Tuesday Night because I am going to make sure it's BALLIN.

MVP does his signature taunt as he looks very impressed with himself. He adjusts the title on his shoulder as he lowers the mic to his side looking at AJ, awaiting a response.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

”Let Me Blow Ya Mind” by Eve feat. Gwen Stefani starts to play as the fans stand to their feet to see Trish.

Trish makes her way down the ramp with a smile on her face. She walks up the ramp and enters the ring looking first at Undertaker and then at Bubba before rolling her eyes at him and taking a mic. But she first looks at Umaga’s partner Undertaker and her smile sours.

The best that ever existed Trish Stratus:

Low and behold… the amount of originality that is in this ring never ceases to amaze me. I mean really… how many times have we heard this same tired crap? We’re being forced to team up so rather than even think of even forming a have functioning team you go on some tirade that you can do this on your own, that you don’t need Umaga, this is your yard, blah blah blah. I mean are you really just that dumb? You got lucky cause you had your little chain but once you lost hold of that your ass was handed to you on a silver platter by everyone. You want respect but you haven’t earned it still and you think that you can do all of this yourself? Well you know what… I’ll run this idea by Umaga because he wouldn’t mind having a week off. And then we’ll see how truly big and bad you really are. Because the way I see it… you will get your ass beat. And if that results in a loss on Umaga’s record because we were supposed to be booked as a team… I guarantee you that both me and Umaga will hurt you. Get your head out of your ass. This isn’t your yard anymore. This is Umaga’s yard. You’re just a guest.

Trish doesn’t seem to care how Undertaker feels as she immediately turns her attention to Bubba.

You’re just a poor excuse for whatever you think you are. While you may think and hope that you have the world title shot in your little briefcase… I’m pretty sure that you have nothing more than a tag title shot in there. I mean come on… you’re nothing more than a hick. I was surprised that you were able to say the word briefcase. But really… what is all of this about this being his yard, your yard, hell this is going to be Fandango’s yard soon enough. But I wanted to get involved in the whole yard shit. But to be for real… Bubba… do you really think that you intimidate Umaga? That you intimidate me? You think that since you threaten me that he is going to come out and I’ll stay in back. Guess what dumb ass… I’m right here… what you going to do about it? Absolutely nothing. You’re all talk and no bark.

And as far as seeing all the hype about Umaga? I guess you received a concussion at the Rumble and just happened to forget how badly Umaga destroyed everyone before grabbing his briefcase. There was nobody literally left standing when he grabbed his briefcase. So hopefully you’ll have some memory this go around when Umaga decides if he wants to participate in this tag match against the likes of you and your partner there Fanny. So while you and Old Yeller over there debate who has the biggest wang and biggest yard wanting to fight it out amongst yourself I’ll find a corner and just bore myself. I dunno maybe I’ll bounce my tits since I’m sure that’ll be more entertaining for me and for the fans than listening to you all… am I right?

A loud thunderous roar of deep approval from the male fans arise and is quickly silenced by all the death stares and slaps heard across the arena from their female counterparts they arrived with.

I’ll decide what I wanna do but by all means… please continue. Or Fandango if you want to talk from the tron again by all means do so. Just do something so I’m not bored anymore.

Trish walks away from Bubba and walks towards a corner and awaits…