UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Starrcade has come and gone and it is now time for the first Smackdown of 2014. And what a better way to kick off the new year than to be greeted by Smackdown's top guy.

The old ECW theme song begins to play and the fans begin to boo as they know the arrival of Paul Heyman is right around the corner. Sure enough, Paul Heyman walks through the curtain onto the stage with a smug look plastered on his face. Heyman swaggers down the ramp towards the ring...

RAW_995_Photo_059_original_display_image.jpg

As Heyman makes his way towards the ring, the fans continue to boo him. Never the less, Heyman ignores them and reaches the bottom of the ramp before climbing the steel steps and entering the ring through the ropes. Heyman continues to smirk before demanding a microphone from ringside. As he is awarded it, Heyman waits for the boos to die down before beginning his promo.

Paul-Heyman-Promo.jpg

Paul Heyman: In this business, there are certain days that will forever be remembered. Days that have become synonymous with the words "professional wrestling." Everyone remembers where they were when Hulk slammed Andre. Everyone remembers where they were Roddy Piper crushed the coconut over Jimmy Snuka's head. Everyone remembers where they were when "Macho Man" Randy Savage received the infamous leg drop that created the New World Order. My point is, that are numerous instances in this business that will forever be remembered until the end of time. And this past Sunday, all of you were witness to another one of those same situations. Because it was this past Sunday, December 22nd, 2013 that my client, Matt Morgan once again proved everyone wrong. Heading into Starrcade, my client had to listen to half of you predict that Edge would regain his rightful place at the top of the Smackdown hierarchy while the other half hopelessly wished that Mister Montel Vontavious Porter would be able to continue his Cinderella run at the top. Well, neither one of those things happened and now the one man who deserves to be at the top of the food chain is finally there. And whether you like it or not, Matt Morgan isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Heyman: For months, all my client has asked for is an opportunity. An opportunity to prove that he has been a victim of politics and the office holding him down. And what has my client done ever with each progressing opportunity? He has grab the brass ring and ran with it. Nobody has had a better second half of 2013 than my client. Nobody has been as dominant or as successful as my client. And nobody is going to make the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship look better than my client. Not even former Champions the likes of Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, CM Punk or even our residential redneck General Manager "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Matt Morgan has done everything that he's said he was going to do and now he says that he's going to become the greatest Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion of all time. But if you don't believe me, maybe you should hear it from the man himself. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you, your new World Champion....Matt Morgan!

Heyman gestures towards the entrance ramp and the entire arena begins to buzz as they await the arrival of the new UWF Champion.
paul-heyman-ses-2-628x250.jpg

"Sleeping Giant" begins to plat and soon enough the new UWF Champion walks out onto the stage. With the UWF Championship resting proudly on his shoulder, Morgan screams from the top of his lungs and lets out a scream that can rattle the heavens which causes the pyro to go off behind him.
Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-5.jpg
The confident Champion begins walking down the ramp and towards the ring, ignoring the abuse that he's verbally receiving from the fans. Morgan eventually reaches the bottom of the ramp and leaps onto the ring apron before stepping over the top rope and into the ring. His business manager hands him the microphone and Morgan pauses for a moment to embrace the hate.

4-25-2013+9-18-02+PM.jpg

The UWF Champion "Blueprint" Matt Morgan: Do you know who I am?

The crowd continues to rain the heat down on Morgan as he asks such an obnoxious question.

Morgan: I guess that question is a bit ridiculous now that I find myself in possession of this...

Morgan holds the UWF Championship high in the air and smirks.

Morgan: This means that I am your new Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion. The ONLY Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion and the UNDISPUTED Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion. This title means that I am the best this company has to offer and I am without a shadow of a doubt the face of this show. But we've all known that for a long time. I've known that since Summerslam when G.E.N.E came together and vowed to change this company forever, but none of you chose to believe. Then I proved you all wrong at Bad Blood when I beat five other men to capture the International Heavyweight Championship. But even then, I still heard the whispers. "Matt Morgan may be the king of the third brand, but he's not good enough to compete on RAW or Smackdown" I heard all of you say that, Paul heard all of you say that. And yet hear I stand, the king of the mountain. An Ultimate Opportunist couldn't stop me, a man that claims to be "Half Amazing" couldn't stop me, despite his best efforts to screw me over, the General Manager couldn't stop me. None of you can stop me. None of you can take this Championship away from me. This title will be in my possession for as long as I want it to be. And I promise all of you that this is going to be a very long reign.

Morgan: But of course, being the fighting Champion that I am. I will be making my first appearance as Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion on the first Smackdown of the new year in yet another main event match. But in a surprising twist, out General Manager has finally smartened up and stopped feeding me the same competition. No more Jeff Hardy week after week, no more MVP, no instead this week I go one on one with King Booker.

The fans boo the mention of King Booker even though they aren't big Morgan fans either.

Morgan: Now, over the past several months, I've been extremely successful. I've beaten everyone that has been put in front of me, put down every challenge and haven't looked back. But over the past several weeks, there's been only one person who has been as dominant as I have and that is King Booker. Booker, I've watched you son and I must admit, I've been impressed. I say I've been impressed because you have managed to fool damn near everyone. From the boys in the back to the worthless sheep sitting in the arena, you've fooled them all into believing that you actually have talent. Good job, son. You managed to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, except mine. Because I see you for what you really are, Booker. You're nothing more than a product of weak competition.

Morgan: For weeks, you've beaten nobodies like James Storm and Matt Hardy. Let me make something perfectly clear to you son, Matt Morgan is not a nobody. Matt Morgan is your worst nightmare. Because when you step into the ring with Matt Morgan, you're stepping into the ring with a real man, not the light weights that you've dealt with so far. And once you get in the ring with me, all of the progress that you've made over the past month or so will be forgotten. Because King Booker will be exposed for what he really is, a guppy swimming with the sharks.

Morgan walks ring, laughing to himself, not a care in the world.

Morgan: And I know that you think because you're holding two Championships right now that you're a big deal. But the truth is you're not. And you're not because you don't have the one Championship that matters, the only Championship that matters. That Championship is mine. And it's the only title that matters because it's in the hands of the only Smackdown wrestler that matters. Not The Undertaker, not Cody Rhodes, not Kurt Angle, no one else on this brand matters.

Morgan: Booker, I want to give you a quick history lesson. Do you know what happened the last time I was in the ring with the United States Champion? I picked him apart. He hasn't been the same since and it's because of me. That's what I do Booker! I hurt people. There's a long list of guys who have been hurt by me and I fully plan on adding your name to list. And there's nothing that you can do to stop it; it's simply genetics.

Morgan looks down on his UWF Championship, checking himself out in the reflection the entire time.

Morgan: As I look through Smackdown's current crop of Champions, I've beaten them all. I've beaten the former United States Champion, I've beaten two former Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champions, I've beaten one half of the current Tag Team Champions, so that just leaves you son. This coming week on Smackdown, I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life and prove to the world what I've been saying for so long; that Matt Morgan is indeed....the Champion of Champions.

Morgan continues to laugh as Paul Heyman proudly stands by his side. He is soon interrupted by King Booker's theme music.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
The crowd is really starting to get into it as even now some fans are even behind Devitt and things are starting to become a little bit more split as each man is doing more than holding his own in their war or words. Devitt raises the microphone again while staring at Kennedy. Bullet Club is still standing behind Devitt with scowls on their faces as their making gun signs and pointing at Kennedy.

g1J7rVt.gif

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Shut your fuckin' mouth Kennedy. Enough is enough, who in the hell do you think you are? This isn't a dangerzone, you're in my space right now, this ring is mine. I wouldn't be here if I didn't love this, you should know that. So you can take your false sense of importance and you can shove it. When you're in here, you're mine. I stand behind what I said, you can call Sheamus and Finlay over here to Smackdown too, I'll kick their asses just like the ass beating you're going to experience. Now I'm sure these motherfuckers behind me, I'm sure their ears caught something you said, ever fought drunk? That's Bullet Club's favorite pastime Ken, you should know that. Because after I bust your head, me and Bullet Club will enjoy ourselves some beers. Don't be fooled by my physique, I am an Irishman, I can drink with the best of em'. Trust me Ken, you don't want to go down that path either."

The crowd is getting a little bit closer to being split as there are some fans chanting 'DEVITT' but there's also a very large majority chanting 'SHUT THE FUCK UP', directed at Prince Devitt. Devitt raises the microphone back up to his mouth.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"HIA! Machine Gun! Tell these people what's going to happen to Mr. Kennedy!"

Devitt passes the microphone to Karl Anderson and the crowd's chanting gets even louder as almost everyone is showing nothing but disrespect to Bullet Club.

Machine Gun
"You're going to break his scrawny little neck! Then all these motherfuckers can see how real you are!"

The crowd erupts in thunderous boos as Karl Anderson passes the microphone once again, back to Devitt. The crowd doesn't let up while Anderson turns his attention to the crowd, flipping them the bird which results in either more boos. Devitt lifts the microphone to his mouth.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Did you say that you could outsmart me? You? The one with partial brain damage? You're pretty funny too. See nobody is going to be taking a Green Bay Plunge, no no no, even though this is Saturday Night Smackdown, you're going to experience the Bloody Sunday after I stomp your ass into the mat! Machine Gun! Tell him why that's going to happen..."

Devitt raises the microphone in front of Karl Anderson's mouth as the crowd boo's, almost everyone in the arena can guess what's coming next.

Machine Gun
"BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKIN' REAL!!"

Devitt nods his head and Devitt & Karl Anderson do the Wolfpac style handshake while the crowd boos and Devitt lowers the microphone while pointing at Kennedy.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Kennedy mocks the Wolfpac hand signal, he looks to the crowd and does it as the crowd follows with loud "KENNEDY" chants, Kennedy then looks down as he speaks, he then directs his look at Devitt's face.
tumblr_mvxehkpe591sjufhyo5_250.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Ah-Ah-Ah... Oh, I spoke... Yeah, I ain't going to stop speaking, ever. Deal with it Devitt, my words are haunting you... they're slowly becoming your worst nightmare. How do you sleep at night Devitt, with my words pandering around your head non-stop? You can't. This ring isn't yours, you didn't pay for the ring, neither did I. We wrestle, we represent UWF. Get that through your thick head Devitt. You don't own anything. I'm not a drunken alcoholic like Stone Cold, I don't mind a beer or two from time to time but when it comes to wrestling, I prefer to be polished and I prefer to make myself look darn good and enable that I'm in condition to be victorious. So your favorite past-time is drinking, now it's beating people? Makes sense to me. The present delivers, the future delivers, forget your past because now and there... The future; it's going to be a tough assignment for you. But if these assholes wanna see how real you are, be real... I've lost count on how many times you've tried to tell me you're real. Did you happen to think that I thought you were a teddy bear? A robot? A ragdoll? What next? You're going to claim you're a golliwog? Ferg, those beers have hit you a little too hard here. Calm down a bit yeah? Use your inside voice. That's what Mama would've said anyways...

You wanna talk about my minor brain damage? I tell you something... This guy...

Kennedy points to Karl Anderson who approaches him only to be held back by Devitt.

Mr. Kennedy: It seems Karl doesn't know many words. Well I happen to know Japanese so maybe I'll phrase it a little better for ya? 本当ちょっとクソ?私はあなたが絶対にチャンスがない、あなたよりもよりリアルだけど...これはデヴィットと私の間にある、参加しませんか···私たちは、本物の男が誰であるかがわかります。Did you happen to understand that? Whether you want to take me on a Bloody Sunday stroll or not Devitt, you'll receive the Green Bay Plunge, it's a given promise. Everything will be used in this match, you can stomp my head into the mat, try knock me out for a few seconds. Even try make that pinfall, but I'll kick out at TWO! Heck, this match might even be brawled over the arena... First we'll have to kill the referee won't we? You're failing to realize how dangerous I can be Ferg, even though I've been competing a lot in the Hardcore Division... I'll be showing you just how fucked up things can get, you want my rage? You've got my rage... You want my best? You've got it. But to tell me these guys are going to hunt me down? They'll have to do it once I beat you. You wanna get them to interrupt, cause you a disqualification finish? That'd be upsetting... but I guess you're only after one thing and that's to try end me once and for all, I'm here to upset you... to pull a victory. It won't be beer drinking you'll be doing after this, it'll be you running back to Ireland straight to your mother weeping that you lost.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Bullet Club is shouting at Kennedy as Devitt brings the microphone up to his face quickly to try to shut Kennedy up once and for all.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Jeeeeeeezzzzz, shut the hell up Kennedy. Don't you ever get tired of hearing yourself talk? I know I am, and hell, even some of these people are too. It's the same exact thing every time you open your mouth. It's about how hardcore you are, and about all these past wars you've put your body through. Everything you've done in the past...and that's all you'll have when that bell rings. All you'll have to be proud of is your past because after that bell rings Kennedy, you're future isn't going to look very bright, hell, whose future would be bright from a hospital bed? Kennedy, forget every other war you've put yourself through. Those are going to seem like a tea party compared to what Bullet Club is going to do to you. This isn't even going to be a war for you Kennedy, this is just going to be a firing squad. You're just a target, and Bullet Club is ready to shoot!"

The crowd is booing Devitt like crazy as he wastes no time in bringing the microphone back up to his mouth.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Now you must think it's cute to steal what I say? But two men can play that game Kennedy, everyone back up!"

The lights dim down and Devitt's jacket lights back up. He puts his hand in the air. Soon enough a microphone drops down and a spotlight grows around him.

nc4ErNC.gif

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Right now, you all are looking at a man that's traveled all the way from Ireland, all the way from Japan, to grace you with his presence here tonight! A man who weighs in tonight at one hundred and eighty pounds....introducing the man that's going to kick Ken Kennedy's ass all around this fuckin' arena! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Real Rock 'N Rolla!!! Prince Devitt!!!"

Devitt takes a slight pause and walks up to Kennedy, getting right in his face with one hand on the microphone, and the other in Kennedy's face, pointed like a gun. The spotlight is still on Devitt and in Kennedy's face, he shouts...

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"DEVITT!!!!"

The lights turn back on and Bullet Club and Devitt all have grins on their faces as they look on at Kennedy, who doesn't seem too amused. Devitt's jacket turns off and he drops the microphone that came down from the rafters and picks up the traditional microphone he had been using.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Now enough with the jokes, now that we've all both gotten that out of our system it's time that you learn how fuckin' real Bullet Club is. You're staring at right now, the real shooter, a Real Rock 'N Rolla! A man that if you think he's going to get upstaged in his fuckin' debut? Then you're out of your fuckin' mind Kennedy. This is my first chance to make an impact, to leave a lasting impression, so I'm going all out to kick your cocky ass. So that way not only you, but everyone here can know and remember how real I fuckin' am!"

Devitt lowers the microphone and stares at Kennedy, waiting for yet, another response from his opponent.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
This time Kennedy doesn't smile at all, it's a blank death stare.

10219%20-%20Mr._Kennedy%20No_mercy%20ken_anderson%20microphone%20wwe.png

Mr. Kennedy: I don't get tired, I don't even sleep Devitt... I've paved my way through hell, I've probably reached heaven before falling back and tasting the dirt on Earth. Forget about my Hardcore reign, forget everything I've done in 2013, let's speak about 2014 because I've stated it will be my year. Past accomplishments can be seen as a plus, it's a given, a sign. Now with the new year, accomplishments becomes greatness. With greatness becomes desire and will, with will... You become the best there is in UWF. That's my intention Ferg, to be the best in UWF. I've got plenty to offer, you've got plenty to offer but you're acting like a damn coward which is why I'm refusing to allow you to reach the very potential. Have you forgotten I've already been in a hospital bed? I exited myself out, I was still suppose to be there after the minor brain damage... But I refused to be there, I bounced back and kept fighting... dangerously. That's how I live my life! Dangerous! I don't have time to follow the rules, I don't have time to settle down... I've got to keep on going and going and I can't stop, I won't stop and I should never have to! So I'm placed on the death wish, I'm heading to the firing squad... REAAAAAAALL NICE...

I ain't done yet Devitt. I may or may not have repeated a couple of times, but so have you with this Real shit you're spewin', this Bullet Club you keep trying to impress me 'bout... But you wanna steal my line? Go ahead, I ain't going to kick a fuss up about it, everyone knows I do it better. I still don't care where you hailed from, you could have hailed from Parts Unknown for all I care; but you're right about one thing... You'll probably kick my ass but I'm going to kick your ass even harder, everything you do to me... I'll do twice harder. It'll be brutal, it'll be a damn fight ain't no wrong 'bout that buddy-o! But for me to believe you guys are real... well, you're standing in front of me... if you weren't real it'd be just you... alone? Pretty much like what will happen in the near future right? I wouldn't worry too much Prince Devitt, you can tell me over and over how real the Bullet Club is, you can keep spittin' your words on how REAL things are... but the question you've failed to answer is... Once you've been upstaged, what are you going to do? Get the boys to jump me? Beat me down after I successfully defeat you? Crack the shits and be such a sore loser? You'll make impact because I'll make you look SO DAMN GOOD! You'll make impact because YOU'RE A COWARD WHO WILL MOST LIKELY REQUIRE THE BULLET CLUB TO HELP OUT. You can't do this on your own Devitt, you're nothing more than a weak dog walking around my territory... It's time for me to kick you out of my house. You can use your toy-guns, you can try curb-stomp me to the mat... but at the end of the day, I don't need guns... I use my own damn fist, you can throw it all... but this all comes to reality... I'm a fuckin' asshole, all these assholes in the crowd know what I do in the ring. You'll never forget me, the name's MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSTEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDYYYYYY!

KENNNNNNEDEEEEEEEEEHHH!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
As the crowd anticipates what's going to happen next as 2013 is on its way out and 2014 is on its way in, they are quickly disappointed as the former Global Champion Steve Borden and Matt Bloom walk through the curtain and make their way down the ramp, entering the ring with smiles on their faces as they soak in the disdain for a moment before Steve raises his microphone to address them.

Sting.jpg

"The Icon" Steve Borden: I love the sound of disappointment in the evening. Tell me, exactly what were you idiots expecting was going to happen?

Steve puts up his hand to cut them off before any of them can respond.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: This is not crowd participation, folks, it was a rhetorical question which means, for those of you who have never picked up a dictionary, I asked the question even though I already knew the answer. Kane ended up getting his fairy tale ending at Starrcade and all of you were so happy and giddy with excitement that I could practically smell the urine on the front of your pants from the inside of that casket. Tears of joy filled your eyes as Kane not only assaulted Matt and threw him off of the stage but put me inside of the casket and closed the lid, won his Global Championship back, and was reunited with his father. Real Lifetime channel stuff, if the merchandise stand sold Kleenex and tampons you would've surely cleaned them out that night.

But not only am I no longer the Global Champion, as you can plainly tell, even at your level of intelligence, that by us standing in this ring, we are no longer card carrying members of the Raw roster. What a surprise, another change of scenery, the only difference this time is I'm not making the journey as the pro wrestling clown that you all know and love and I have Matt around. It makes no difference to me that we're now part of the Smackdown roster, because instead of viewing this as the defeat and failure that you want us to, I view it as a validation of my point. I stated very openly that Raw had no satisfactory competition for us, that we had beaten the best they had to offer, as pathetic as their best was, so them sending us to Smackdown isn't telling us that we can't hang or punishing us for my loss at Starrcade, no no no. They'd never admit it but by sending us here, they're admitting that they don't have any competition for us over there, they don't know what to do with us because they've never had a group of talents devastate their roster so decisively and they want to save face.

Not that you're smart enough or grateful enough to realize it, but in the long run, this is Smackdown's gain. Because now Smackdown has the premier talent, now Smackdown has the hottest act in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, and I'll give the booze hound credit, he knew what he was getting in the deal, and that's why your main event for the first Smackdown of two thousand and fourteen is the former UWF Champion MVP facing off against me to crown the number one contender to the UWF Championship and find out who's going to the Royal Rumble to try and climb "Mount Morgan", as he's chosen to be called. But just because he has enough business savvy to know that I belong in Smackdown's main event scene doesn't mean he likes it, because I'm certain he doesn't, and that's what will make my thriving all the more enjoyable and the victory taste that much sweeter. He knows this is where I belong, but right now he's sitting in his office or at his ranch or wherever he is and he's hoping that MVP's going to do the same thing he did to Edge and strike me with his chain and put me on the shelf.

It was my first night on Raw that I won the Global Championship, and on my first night on Smackdown I'm going to repeat that type of success and become the number one contender and there's nothing mister fly and flashy can do about it except maybe write a pain laced rap song about his failure once it's all said and done, because that's what failures do, they fall on their face and then mope about it. Can anyone honestly justify to me this man getting the number one contendership to the UWF Championship in the first place? Because I think that was a glaring sign of how desperate Smackdown was for main event guys. And winning the UWF Championship? That speaks to me, it does, but it doesn't say the same things to my heart and mind that it says to all of yours. What it says to you is, "Oh, he worked so hard, he earned it, this proves how talented he is, he deserves it." Me on the other hand, I don't see it as the result of hard work, because he didn't work hard. I don't feel as though he earned it, because he didn't. I don't think he deserves it, because he doesn't. And it doesn't prove how talented he is, it proves how talentless and overrated Edge is.

Edge suffers from the same delusions that men like Kane suffer from, he believes himself to be more than human, omnipotent, but where Kane believes himself to be a demon, Edge believes himself to be a god, the god of wrestling, to be more specific. Now whether he stole that schtick from John Bradshaw Layfield or Ric Flair is for you to decide amongst yourselves, I'm going to laugh that someone that built himself up so high and mighty lost to an ex-convict in a jumpsuit and a breathe right strip and then got sidelined as a result of crossing his path again. And I'm sure that Starrcade isn't the last we'll see of Edge, his ego won't allow it, but until he does decide to show his greasy mane once more, I'm going to treat him as an afterthought, kind of like how MVP is going to be treated once this match is over and exactly like, quite frankly, he's already being treated.

It's more than fitting, really, because you couldn't hack it the last time you were in the UWF Championship scene either. I bet your body still aches from being thrown around that Elimination Chamber. Face it, with the acquisition of myself and Matt Bloom, Smackdown is finally seeing the sun rise, and you are being eclipsed in such a way that if you even bother to come down to this ring I suggest you say nothing into the microphone and instead allow yourself to be put in the Borden Deathlock and tap out and I'll make sure Stone Cold sanctions it. Consider it a late Christmas gift and something to ring in two thousand fourteen with, from me to you.

Steve smiles arrogantly as the crowd boos him viciously as he and Matt await the arrival of MVP.

Fauche

Reaction score
Where do you turn when you've got no place to go?

Stick Tight” by Terror blasts through the PA and the capacity crowd jumps to their feet, cheering and clapping and junk. The T.I.O.C. - Sami Callihan and Brodie Lee - walk out out on to the stage and down the ramp. The audience is super into that noise, especially with Callihan still sporting obvious injuries from the match of the night at Starrcade and greatest hardcore match in company history. Respect got earned homies. The tandem seems largely ambivalent to the support of the crowd, however, as they climb into the ring and grab a set of mics from the monkey at ringside. Callihan, as per usual, starts things off.

Callihan: Hey everybody, welcome back. New year, same show, same blue, big break, now we're back, big deal... did uh, did we all have a holly jolly Christmas?

The crowd gives up a festive cheer. Sami turns to his partner.

Callihan: How about you Brodie, how was your holiday? Nice long break... noticed you weren't at Starrcade... do anything special instead.

images

Brodie: Went to Guam.

Callihan: Guam? Really? No worries then bro, that's actually pretty fuckin' cool. Guam. I don't even really know where that is. Warm though, right? Of course it is. Sami Callihan tho... well I don't go home much or talk to the fam too often these days... spent Christmas day in Vancouver, BC, Canada. All by myself save the company of a few doctors and nurses just as thrilled to be in the hospital as I was. But hey, I wasn't, uh, totally deprived of some holiday magic, or some uh, Christmas miracles, no sir. Free health care, kids, can't complain about that. Have a tea party and wave that anti-socialist flag around all day if you wanna, alls I know is that I'm happy to have one less debt heading into the new year here. God bless our northern neighbors... or, uh, neighbours, I guess... for their hospitality and generosity towards ol' Sami Callihan.

Cause in case any of ya missed it, or haven't heard yet, we had ourselves a barn burner at Starrcade. AJ Styles, defending his Hardcore Championship against Carlito, Chris Masters, and myself. And he promised to retain that belt and he did, and I promised a blood bath and it was. Truth be told I didn't expect they boys to keep up like they did, but hey, credit where its due – I was impressed. I've seen some calamity in my day and this one did not disappoint. We had ourselves a hell of a time, but uh... well, ya know... came up short. Now AJ's got Masters to worry about tonight and goodness knows that rematch with Kennedy is bound to happen 'fore long. That's the way she goes I guess. Que sera sera, right?

Callihan pauses, pushes his free hand back through his black hair, revealing a nasty gash still unhealed on his forehead, and continues.

Callihan: I was a bit, uh, distraught, however, as I limped back into the building, down the hall into the locker room and picked those staples out of my chest one... by... one... by... one.... by... fucking one.... thinking that 2013, short as it was for the T.I.O.C. In the UWF, was a bit of a bummer. Not the best win-loss record, lost at our debut match, our first pay-per-view match, and no titles to show for any of our hard work. Hell, the one time we won a match – and beat the tag team champs, we didn't even get the damn belts. Technicalities, understand? So where does that put us? Same place as usual – the bottom of the card, management just hoping we show up, don't cause no ruckus, do our jobs and drive to the next city.

DPP_1121.jpg

Fortunately, Mr. Stone Cold Steve Austin seems to recognize that there's something to, uh, all of whatever this mess is. He sees that raw potential. He's seen what we can do with a fuckin, cactus, and as a Texan, I'm sure that must have endured us to him. Terrific. So he takes us, the T.I.O.C. - The Tire Iron Original Crew – Thoroughbred American Violence, and he takes the recently shamed Second City Saints and he says, “You boys just get in that ring and beat the hell out of each other and whoever walks out gets another shot at those tag belts”. And I says great, cause Brodie can finally get off his ass and have himself a match. I says a fight with the Saints makes my fuckin' month cause as far as I can tell, these guys don't even know how to win a damn match. And I says once we stack em two bodies high, you send them flamboyant embarrassments down with their tag belts and we'll fix that problem for ya too.

So my mood's sky high, cept for our match is one of those “contested under standard rules” things. If T.I.O.C. were calling shots around here, damn sure all our matches would be extreme hardcore no holds barred fall count anywhere anything goes shenanigans most definitely encouraged. But that just isn't how it is. T.I.O.C., we were born to draw blood, born to raise cain, born to break legs and arms and necks so how can you expect us to not break some rules along the way? Comes a time when a guy like Colt Cabana gives you one too many suplexes or chops across the chest and all you can to keep your sane is stick a screwdriver in his fuckin' solar plexus. But... uh... I digress. We'll try and tow the line, keep things tolerable and civil and beat these jabronies the good ol' fashioned way. Just know... just know that come time for our title match, we're not gonna want none of this law and order bullshit, and I know the people don't want that neither.

The roar of the crowd indicates a strong agreement.

Callihan: But hey, I feel like I've been talkin' for hours here. So let's invite homeboys out and have ourselves a real, rowdy, rough-ass trash talk here, shall we?

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
The fans eagerly await what will happen next until Fandango's giant structure comes down in front of the titantron which makes the fans boo wildly. Once the structure is all the way down, his music hits.

As always, Summer Rae comes out first and dances by herself for awhile. A mediocre appetizer to the greatness that is Fandango as he comes bursting through the tassels with his World Tag Team Championship around his waist. Fandango dances with Summer for a bit before they walk down the ramp and he rubs his belt all the way down. Summer walks off to the side and while Fandango hops over the top ropes, one foot over the other as Summer does the splits in the ring. Fandango does his signature pose at his second giant structure in the ring lights up silhouette of him. He picks Summer up and she grabs him a mic as he finally begins to speak.

Fandango

Hello my little birds. How goes the day?

The fans let Fandango hear it as they nearly boo him out of the building.

Aww what's wrong? Something ruin your day? What ever could it be? All week long leading up to my match at Starrcade, I kept hearing you chirp chirp and chirp, annoying me beyond belief but I still managed to shut you up. The strange thing is, you should all be used to it. Ethan and I, we just don't lose. CM Punk couldn't stop me, The Rock couldn't stop me and now you want me to think Goldust can?

Fandango and Summer Rae both laugh until Fandango raises his finger up.

Wait wait wait, does anybody here truly believe that a cross dressing lunatic could beat a God among men like me? The only gold Goldust will ever come close to is that paint he covers himself in. A man such as myself is covered in real gold because I'm worth it. What exactly has that crazed mad man done to make anyone think he could stand a chance against me? Did he put on a good show at Starrcade or something? I didn't watch the event I had bigger, more important things to tend to.

The fans boo Fandango again but he just nods his head and smiles.

Judging by your faces, I'm going to assume Goldie didn't do so well in his match. Wait a minute... Was he the one who Cody nearly killed? Oh yeah that's right. It's no wonder you haven't spoken out since then. I have obviously been busy but you, you're just in no condition to wrestle. Poor Goldust. You're fairly decent but no matter where you go you just can't seem to find any actual success. I mean don't get me wrong, you're an entertainer. These fans see something in you for some reason which is more than I can say for half of these "wrestler" types but of course I am the complete package. I'll sweep you off your feet with my dazzling moves and then pin you for the win. I'm at the top of the food chain while you're at the bottom. You're my prey's prey. That's how low you are. That's how far you've fallen after all these years. You should be honored to lose to me. Of course eventually everyone will suffer defeat at my hands but you should always look back fondly on being one of Fandango's earliest victims. I have already beaten many but that's just how long my reign will last.

Fandango smirks as Summer Rae cheers him on while everyone else boo's.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Layla comes walking out onto the stage to trigger a chorus of boos from the crowd. As she pulls the mic to her mouth, she begins to speak.

Layla:
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introdu.....

Before she can finish, Chris Masters theme hits the PA System and Chris comes walking out on stage with a very angry look in his eyes. He begins to limp down the ramp to show the damage from the hardcore match. But what's interesting about this is that this is the first time since Chris Masters joined UWF that he isn't holding Layla's hand during his entrance. As him and Layla make it to the ring, he grabs her mic and enters as he instructs her to stay ringside. Chris then begins to talk in a serious yet angry tone.

chris-masters_display_image.jpg

Chris:
Oh AJ Styles is still your hardcore champion ladies and gentlemen. Well let me tell you something AJ. You think that it's all about size with me huh? Look I understand that all wrestlers come in different shapes and sizes. But I'm one of those wrestlers who don't care if you're five foot tall or 7 foot tall. If you're in this ring with me, I'm going to hurt you. That's all there is to it. Now I'm not out here to discuss my wedding. I'm out here to discuss that brutal match that just took place a couple days ago. All four of us went at it with every weapon in the book being used to draw blood from each of us. You managed to pull the win by taking advantage of a situation that was given to you. Almost like everything else here in UWF. You are given opportunity after opportunity while a golden boy material like myself is sitting here high in dry. The hardcore championship is supposed to be for younger talent to help establish their career but you decided you wanted to take that opportunity and now you expect to mainevent Wrestlemania with such a low tier championship? You know what, with how the management has been acting, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Chris stops for a second still with such an angered look across his face. He then begins to speak again with a louder tone.

If I had that belt, they'd never let me headline Mania because I wasn't at the right place at the right time. That's all your career is about. You went to TNA and you ended up always being at the right place at the right time. Sure you earned your spot since a majority of your matches you won cleanly. But I'm not talking about the matches. I'm talking about the opportunities. You see, I am a hell of a competitor and I've wrestle my ass off for the past couple of months. And how am I repaid? No world title match for me. Instead I get to wrestle for an irrelevant burned up piece of shit title belt that is defended in a match type that old deadbeat wash ups defined their careers in. That shows how much disrespect the management team has for me. And quite frankly I'm sick of it. I'm sick of showing up to these shows just to open the show in the most unimportant spot on the card. It makes me feel like what I do is just to fill a spot on the card. Maybe they've never even sat down to watch my full matches. Maybe they're too busy sipping their tea and counting their money to look at the screen and realize how much of a beast I am. Tonight, it isn't all about revenge AJ. I'm fighting tonight for the same reason you are. I'm looking to make an example out of YOU.

Sure you made me tap out to the calf killer. Hell I'm still showing the effects of it. There was also barbed wire in my mouth, blood in my eyes, cactus needles in my neck, and bruises all over my body. I think it's safe to say that all that came into play with you locked in that hold. But like I said. I'm not mad about the loss. That match was a massacre and you barely made it out alive. Tonight, there will only be two men in this ring. There'll be me and you. I'm looking to make a name for myself and I can't do that when I keep getting trampled all over by guys who've already made it. I'm not laying down for you. I'm going to beat you tonight to show everybody that Chris Masters is still in the game. And I WILL go off to have my Wrestlemania moment. I won't allow myself to lose to you again AJ. I can't let it happen. It'll kill my career. Hell, it'll kill my confidence first. And my lack of confidence will kill my career. Which will ultimately ruin my life. That's why i'm going to give a 100% on a hurt leg against you. I don't care if you desperately need to make an example out of me. You've been making examples for far to long so quit acting like you have it bad. I'm sick of being underutilized. Like the late Owen Hart used to say, "Enough is enough, and it's time for a change."

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

RavenEffect

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
ROYAL TRUMPETS SOUND

King Booker and Queen Sharmell make their way out of the back, through the curtain and onto the stage, where they aren’t greeted to a chorus of boos. King Booker proceeds to pose with his new US title triumphantly raised in the air as Sharmell regally waves to the crowd with the Television Title.

King Booker and Queen Sharmell walk down the entrance ramp with King Booker ensuring none of the filthy vermin touch his glorious robe.

They make their way up the steps and onto the apron where they pause and stare at the crew until one of them comes into the ring and sits on the rope so the King and Queen can gracefully enter the ring. King Booker stands in the middle of the ring ignoring Matt Morgan and Paul Heyman while Queen Sharmell goes to the other side of the ring and gets a mic and goes back to King Booker side…

Sharmell: Ladies and Gentlemen, peasants in attendance. I know have been bestowed upon to bring a new tale of great wonders. One Sunday night in the darkest depths of the Forest of Starcadia began a battle that many didn’t see coming. His royal highness was due to take on the Baron Matthew Hardy and the Noblemen Dolphin Ziggler for the right to challenge the champion of these here lands. But unknown to all Eduardo Guerrero had done what he does best and that was to steal gold from the grasps of another man, instead of challenging the great beast that is the Undertaker. But your King stepped up and not only slayed the Phenom but vanquished Baron Hardy as well to become a Champion and the hero of the Forest of Starcadia. And after the events of the City of Velo where your King dispatched of the Ogre Testitus and became the Champion of Television, your King is not only the holders of many titles but still your unbeatable King of UWF.

Sharmell pauses and she frowns as she continues...

Sharmell: And yet your King is unimpressed, and your Queen is livid.

Queen Sharmell looks at King Booker and nods and continues to address the crowd and the crew...

Sharmell: Why is it your King is NOT given a celebration ceremony? We should welcomed by the Smackdown management, worshipped by the thousands of peasants in the arena and certainly grant the proper commemoration for what your King has accomplished. Where is the fanfare? Where are the decorations? Where are the jesters? ‘Gasp’ Where is royal banquet that a King deserves after such a victory? This is a farce, a disgrace! A total lack of respect for your Kings achievements considering the fact that he has beaten TWO champions in the space of a week and STILL does not receive the proper recognition from anyone. Your King is will not stand for this treason and will soon give your more reasons, week after week, on why HE deserves praise and why HE is the rightful ruler of UWF.

Sharmell pauses with a lot of boos raining from the crowd clearly not agreeing with her thoughts...

Sharmell: So non-loyal subjects you must let you’re Queen introduce a man nay a champion who has not only swept aside all the competition with ease but has now claimed gold along his path to glory and the UWF throne. An honourable Houstonian who came to UWF for one reason, and that was to rule its lands. And with the acquisition of the championships your King is one step further on claiming what is rightfully his. He is now your champion of Television and the champion of the United States of America…Kiiiiiinnnnngggg BOOKER
!

Queen Sharmell hands King Booker the mic....

Booker: Thank you my Queen and greetings to all. I know why there is no celebration for King Booker. It is because still this company and these peasants in attendance still refuse to believe that I am their new King. Pity my Queen it would have been magnificent. There would have been music, dancing, feast fit for a King and wine for all my loyal subjects. But alas my Queen we must not let this travesty ruin our journey to glory. Because your King will not stop until his words, his destiny is fulfilled.

King Booker looks at his championship belts with a look of pride and continues to speak...

Booker: Since day one when your King arrived here I proclaimed that I would rid the Kingdom of the pretenders and bring forth a new order, a new rule under my command. In which I would acquire gold on my travels ensuring that my reign as King would forever be solidified as the one true way of life. Since my arrival I have defeated many opponents. I have slain thieves such as Eduardo Guerrero, I have beaten sea creatures such as Boy whom is a Shark and I have now beaten a Phenom. I have come on here each and every week and foretold the future for my opponents, none have listen so all have fallen. I have swept through the City of Velo and claimed the Championship of Television from the ogre that is Testitus and now I have been to the Forest of Starcadia and vanquished the Phenom and returned as Champion of the United States. I am a King of my word, when I say I will march to the throne of UWF and take it, I indeed do. I will continue to beat your heroes and I will not stop until you people are worshipping at my feet as King of this realm.

Booker: So for this week what challenge awaits your King. Is it that Baron Matthew again, no. Is it a voyage to the Underworld to fight the Phenom no. It is a battle against the Giant who currently terrorises these lands Mattimus Morgan.

King Booker turns to Matt Morgan and addresses him...

Booker: Mattimus Morgan, Giant of the Smackdown locker room, Guardian of the UWF Championship, pretender to the UWF throne. Gladiator you may be, King you are not. You question my ability to rule, you challenge my integrity when I proclaim my talent and grace. There is no wool in my closet only the finest silk and I assure you I have no need to pull it over anyone's eyes. It should now have become clear to all the your King is not simply an aspirant to the throne, it is my to have, its just a shame your miserable behind is currently occupying it. Your right in one aspect, my competition has been weak, it has been feeble but when I look at the rest of the UWF Kingdom I see no improvement on the foes I have already vanquished especially you Mattimus.

Booker: Mattimus I do not care for your tales of previous champions you may have defeated and I do not have the patience to hear you ramble on about past victories, men you have crushed. You may feel you are the highest point on the food chain, a Shark compared to the small fry I have been dealing with so far. Your King does not swim among you, he does enjoy a banquet of seafood and Mattimus you are next on the menu for your King to devour. I have long claimed that I will ascend to the throne of UWF and now I have been bestowed to honour slaying the Giant who is ultimately blocking my path towards it. We may not be doing battle for the title of ruler of these here lands but alas Mattimus you will soon realise who truly is the Champion of Champions and who is truly the Unbeatable King of UWF.

King Booker pauses and takes in a deep breath...

Booker: For I am KING BOOKAH!!

Before King Booker can hand the mic to Sharmell....

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
.24 KARAT FILMS
PRESENTS
A SHATTERED DREAMS PRODUCTION

The crowd ignites as the theme song of the "Bizzare One" begins to play over the loudspeakers. Summer Rae and Fandango himself look towards the stage, as well as the entire audience. Then, after a few bars of music, Goldust emerges from the back, clad in his usual flamboyant robe and blonde wig. He looks out towards the crowd and inhales and exhales quickly before making his way down the ramp.

20130127201710.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Goldust makes it to the ring and picks up a microphone from the steel ring steps. He then enters the ring very seductively, never losing eye contact with Fandango. The music dies down and allows the "Bizzare One" a chance to speak.

goldust-o.gif

Goldust: "Don't mess with the bull, young man, or you'll get the horns." The Breakfast Club. 1985. Fandango, sweet, sweet Fandango, indeed you shouldn't write checks that you will never be able to cash. I've always admired from afar......but to be standing in the middle of the ring with you now........oh, Fandango, I get that childlike glee feeling all throughout my golden......bones.....It feels like Christmas morning has arrived once again and I'm unwrapping a present from jolly old Saint Nick. I get to step into the ring with a specimen......like you. Fandango, there is something, however, you may want to realize. You see, you mat have done a whole number of things here in the UWF, defeating the likes of CM Punk and The Rock but......make no mistake......I am nothing like them. Starrcade, for you, was about retaining that.......gold......you hold around your gorgeous waist......but Starrcade wasn't about victory and defeat for.......yours truly......No, no, Starrcade was about sending a message. Cody did exactly what I wanted him to do......I have Cody right where I want him, in the palm of my hand. But, that's another tale for another day.........

Goldust quickly shoots a menacing glare at Summer Rae who is visibly disturbed by Goldust. He snarls before speaking directly to her in a much harsher tone than before.

Goldust: "Life does not start and stop at your convienence, you miserable piece of..."........No, no, you see, when you glare at me like that, little missy, it brings out a side of myself not unlike John Goodman's portrayal of Walter Sobchak in the 1998 cult classic "The Big Lebowski". I become......enraged......engulfed, if you will, with jealousy in rage. You come out here shaking your naughty bits everywhere.....all to impress the impressionable. Do I frighten you? Do I make you uneasy? Perhaps I.....disgust.....you? Well, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!" Because, if I frighten, disturb or disgust you now, just wait until the bell rings and your boy toy Fandango and I....... *inhales* Go at it *exhales* one-on-one live on SmackDown.

He then looks back over at Fandango and continues his speech.

Goldust: Fandango, you won't be able to rely on those.....rock.....hard.....abs of yours in our match because I am in complete control of my......desires.....This is a brand new Goldust you're facing off with. Brag as much as you want, please, I really insist. I like to hear you speak just as much as you do but it's a real shame that, after our match this Saturday night, you won't be able to speak. It's a little hard to do with your jaw wired shut or with severe.....internal.....injuries. You are fun to look at, Fandango, but I'm not here for fun and games. I'm here with a purpose and beating you to within an inch of your life........it brings me so much joy.......to even think about it brings about.....that giddiness I spoke of earlier. The mere thought of my hands wrapped around your throat.......it's almost.......orgasmic......in a way. Scoff all you want, try and fight it, but you won't be able to run and hide from fate this Saturday when I take all of your hopes and dreams......and I shatter them into tiny, microscopic pieces......and by the time I'm through with you, no-one, not you or even my baby brother Cody will NEVER forget the name *inhales* Gollllllldusssssssst......*exhales*

Goldust lowers his microphone and snarls at the pair in the ring who are visibly disgusted.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for some action to happen after already seeing an action packed night but its quieted down a bit for the last few minutes. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He stops dead in his tracks, looking around, not happy at all by the looks of it as he reaches down and slaps the floor, setting off fireworks.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He raises the mic to his lips again.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Oh, I'm so sorry to keep you waiting Mr Borden, It was very hard for me to make my way down and be the only one to welcome you to Friday Night Smackdown but you see, not alot of people like you. I don't know why that is, you always seemed like a pretty nice guy to me, maybe it's because they are grossed out at the fact that you shave Matt's back hair off and stick on your chin, trying to convince people you can grow facial hair. You certainly had me fooled but now that I see it up close, I'm sure thats the truth.

The fans let out a groan, proberbly being sick at the thought of that happening as MVP continues.

But now that I'm out here, I guess that they is no better time to party and get into things, make things a little interesting. We all know Steve can't quite produce the same amount of entertainment as me, it's just the way it goes Steve, don't beat yourself up but I will get back to you a little later on so if you don't mind, just sit back and relax, maybe you can lay on the ground, get Matt to give you a back massage or even better, get Matt to lie on top of you and get use to being on your back being pinned down because thats exactly what is going to happen when we face each other.

The crowd give a little laugh out for MVP as he seems impressed with his obvious stupid jokes. He now looks pretty happy with himself and goes on.

I want to talk about Starrcade and I know what your all thinking, but MVP that was so last year, you would be correct, Starrcade happened in 2013, oh Happy New Year to everyone by the way, I can't wait to hear all of your New Years Resolutions, just send them to me on Twitter or Facebook, I'm sure I'm trending right now so just add a hashtag, lets start the craze now hey. Back to business, Starrcade happened last year but how much has changed for MVP since the start of Starrcade. I went into that night as the UWF Champion, beating Edge for my title and on top of the world. I took my title everywhere, I took it to all the posh resturants I got invited to, I took it out to all the opening nights of the V.I.P Lounges that has my ass grove in them, I even spent the week leading to Christmas wrapping up my bling bling for the title, I was going to seriously deck it out, it what have produced a new show called 'Pimp, my title". Something happened though that wasn't really in the master plan, I am of course talking about that fateful night, December 22nd, just 3 days before the magic of christmas was set to hit the world and I thought Christmas had come early, I had the chance to be the first UWF Smackdown Undisputed Champion holding the Global Championship and the UWF Champion at the same time. When I walked into that arena, I was confident, I was happy, I was living the life, I was already planning my celebration in my head but the most important thing I was when I walked through the door was Champion. Now I know you have a similar story Steve but I didn't get beat by a little fat man, you see not only was everything all and well when I first walked through the door, everything was well and good when I was inside my match as well. Did you see what I did to Edge, I beat if you were in my sitation, the first thing you would do is come down here and whinge and complain about how poor you were treated. I beat Edge for that title and the match was too unify two titles, so what was Edge doing in that match? It's a decision management made and It didn't bother me, it was a way to prove myself even more but I did prove to Edge that I was better then him. I proved that Steve and you can call Edge whatever you want but he is known as one thing to me, 'My little Canadian Bitch'.

The crowd erupt into cheers for MVP as his confidence starts to grow. He seems like he is warming into it as the crowd start the chant for Edge that MVP just gave them.

I put his punk ass out for the 10 count, do you know how hard that is Steve, do you know just how much that takes out of you, of course you don't, you couldn't even just open a casket lid and push Kane inside it. I'll tell you what it feels like because I was on the end of both ends. I put Edge down for the count and it wasted all my energy but that isn't the reason Matt Morgan beat me and put me down for the 10 count, yes yes I was exhausted, I was near the end but the reason Matt Morgan beat me is because I relaxed. The kind of relaxing that animal lovers get when they watch Matt Bloom get his ass kicked and they realize it isn't a bear thats getting beat up. I took my eye of the ball and it cost me, I was so worried about beating Edge once again for the 2nd time and to prove to him that I wasn't a fluke that it took over as the main mission. It was what I dreamed about, it was what I spent all my day thinking about, just standing over Edge with the two belts held high, it's hard to think that going into a match with Matt Morgan that you have other things on your mind but that is exactly what happened to me and it cost me bad. That is why I am standing here today, without a title, a pretty sore head from that Carbon Footprint I recieved and having to fight Steve Borden to get a shot at the title.

MVP stops looking out into the crowd and looks at the other two men that are standing in the ring with him. He looks them up and down, not looking overly impressed. He starts to shake his head as he brings the mic back to his mouth.

Which brings me back to you, Steve. You have been in my shoes before haven't you, you remember what it was like to win your first title only for the dream to end and tell me this Steve, how much more did you want it back then? I bet it you were 10 times hungrier when it first happened then you are now and you should know more then anyone that a man that just lost his first title, is a very dangerous man but I have some bad news for you, I am not just a man, I am half man half amazing which makes it even worse for you when it comes to our number one contender match so bring Matt along again with you if you want, I just see him as a hurdle that I need to jump to get back to the top, I see you as the stick that I need to pole vault in order to get my shot at Matt Morgan, I see this match as my chance to get back to the summit, the summit that I deserve to be at, the summit I want to be at but most importantly, it's the summit that Smackdown needs me to be at so it can become the Number One Brand in UWF and these fans, they want me to be there so they have a champion they call be proud of. They were once proud of you Steve that time is long gone, just like the Steve Borden that ever had a chance against me has long gone.

The crowd cheer for MVP as he lowers his mic, staring Steve right in the eyes, awaiting a response as the crowd start a 'MVP' chant. They can't break his stare though as he mouths something to Steve.

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Fandango just stares at Goldust as if he were saying "are you done?"

Don’t worry Goldie, I don’t think anyone will ever forget you. Prepare to be the number one trending topic on Yahoo and Twitter for a day because I will make you famous but not for the reasons you think. Deep down no matter how much I fight it, there are still parts of Johnny Curtis swimming around in me and I vividly remember him watching your matches as a child. Studying you to determine what makes a man truly stand out in this day and age. What I’m saying is, that I have you to thank for that. But just like all life, things need to evolve and that my dear Goldie is what you see standing before you. Evolution. The final step. Look at it. Gaze at it. Bask in it.

Fandango does a slow twirl with his arms outstretched as Summer Rae applauds him. Goldust quickly snarls at Summer which causes her to show disgust once again.

Leave Summer out of this. Do not speak to her again. You do not deserve to even look at her let alone me. Unlike my previous opponents, at least you know what true beauty is but make no mistake, we will go at it. We’ll go at it all night if we have to. Sweat will be dripping down our bodies and glistening in the light for how hard we’ll be going at it but it’ll be me pinning your shoulders to this mat 1, 2, 3.

Fandango looks at Goldust with a smug grin before continuing on.

You may have Cody where you want him, but Cody wishes he was as good as me in every single aspect. I am perfect and yet here I am dealing with the likes of you. I should be main eventing every night and showing that filthy mongrel Matt Morgan what a real champion looks like but I'm sure the higher ups are trying to build him up as a credible threat before I dismantle him at WrestleMania. And that, like all other statements I make, is a check I can cash. Do you even realize how rich I am. One would say filthy rich except I am anything but filth. Ethan is practically made of money so how dare you say I can't cash a check. I'm not the one who needs to paint fake gold around himself. No I have the real thing right here.

Fandango rubs the Tag Team Championship around his waist while Goldust looks entranced.

You like that, don't you Goldie. I bet you specifically asked for this match just to be in the same ring with me. I guess I don't blame you. I can't help it that I'm so popular. Mean Girls. 2004.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
MMMMMISSSTERRRRRRR.....KENNEDYYYYYYYYY!

"Turn Up The Trouble" by Airbourne begins to play over the PA system as the capacity crowd erupts into boos. It isn't long before they're joined by the man the theme belongs to, the Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy, as the lights in the arena dim and Mr. Kennedy stands there in his own spotlight, a mist surrounding him like an aura as he motions for his microphone and is granted it, bringing it to his mouth as "Turn Up The Trouble" fades out to silence.

mranderson3-1.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, please rise to your feet and show your respect and admiration for the greatest wrestler and champion that this industry has ever seen. The longest Smackdown reigning Champion. From GREEN...BAY...WISCONSIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN! MMMMMMMMMISSSSSSTERRRRRRRRRRRRR.....KENNEDEH!

Kennedy looks around at the crowd for a moment, drawing the microphone away from his mouth. He looks down the ramp into the ring for a moment then draws the microphone towards his mouth again.

Mr. Kennedy: KENNEDEH!

Well, well, well. Let's talk about last night's Smackdown. Yeah, I'm still standing. I lost, I lost against a man who was simply the better man on the night. But I'm pissed off, I have every right to be pissed off! The referee was blindsided, not once did he open his eyes and witness what Karl Anderson and Bad Luck Fale were doing to me. At every attempt, Devitt would distract the referee in order for his two bodyguards to attack me. I had the match won, I had it won until the bell rang and there was a freakin' time limit! That there is where I lost my momentum, I was so furious that the match had ended in a draw. But out came Stone Cold Steve Austin who decided to restart the match under No Disqualification rules; this means after thirty minutes of war... I had to go to war with the ante upped. Sure it wasn't fair, but I did everything I could, everything I could just to try beat Prince Devitt. I was outnumbered, I lost. But all of this, all of this proves I have what it takes. Even though I was defeated, you honestly can't go around saying I suck. You honestly cannot go around saying that Devitt and I don't have what it takes to be at the top of the mountain. I have respect for Devitt now, even though he cheated his way to beat me... I guess it's fate. Y'know, I get my long awaited rematch clause, where AJ Styles defeated me. Yeah, AJ beat me. But I've been putting on matches that could consider to be the match of the year, I am the guy! If anything, it's all about Mr. Kennedy this year. I'm already hot favorite for match of the year and we've only done one show so far in 2014. It's just sheer greatness, I've had a stellar year in 2013, no doubt about that.

Being Smackdown's longest reigning champion really gave me something fresh, I was thrown into a division. The injuries I've suffered, the minor brain damage... All of it. I relapsed, I became unstable, I became psychopathic... but the best of it all. The division belonged to me. But just before Starrcade, I happened to lose the belt to the man I'll be facing this week in my rightful rematch, AJ Styles. A former world champion who dropped so far down he had to rebuild himself. But it was enough to beat me, he was the guy that was able to stop me. But mind you, I could have lost it back when I faced Sheamus... I called for back-up... I turned myself against you. Last week I proved how easy it was to get you people back to cheering for me... Look where it lead me, it's proven that I don't have friends around here. But last week Kevin Steen asked for people, he wanted a friend, am I here to make friends? Well, I do try... But Kevin Steen is just like me, we're lonely people. We walk from that locker room, out here, back there in pure silence. I know what Kevin's going through right now, you were the same recently AJ. With the drinking problems, with the dealing of Dixie Carter. You realized that life was taking you nowhere, where as with my life. It's taking me somewhere, you have something I need back.

That Hardcore Championship belt belongs to me. Even though you captured it underneath me, it's simply not good enough. That belt changed who I am, I didn't need to become a raging alcoholic in desperation to be where I am. I don't even need friends to be where I am. I am a man who battles on his own, with no help... You required help after your alcoholic rage, you required it all. Even though Eddie Guerrero banged me up so damn hard that I suffer from minor brain damage; it turned me into a different person sure. I became pretty darn fucked up, but I still went on and put on a fight. That's exactly what I'll do when we pit ourselves in four sides of steel. A steel cage match. It's not so hardcore like all the other matches I've been in, but hey... Stone Cold thinks it's pretty darn hardcore. Busting our heads open against the steel, climbing out, pinning inside the cage. Oh it's going to get crazy, this is going to be the biggest test of your life AJ. Last year was my year, this year will be the same. I'm on the path to glory. Winning that Championship belt means the world to me, it's only a matter of time before I get to taste blood again, it's only a matter of time before I become clinically insane. I need to be there AJ. Your wife, if you're still with her... your children... if they're still allowed to see you. Bring them, I want them to witness the pool of blood, I want them to witness you on the ground like a carcass. I want to hear those piercing screams AJ! I DEMAND! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, I AM GOING TO BREAK EVERYTHING IN YOUR ENTIRE BODY. WHETHER I KILL YOU FROM THE TOP OF THIS DAMN CAGE OR NOT!

You'd know about CZW, a federation that is deemed so Hardcore. So twisted that people have died from wrestling for them. Well, I'm simply not going to die. But I'll come close to it. AJ, you're about to witness a truly fucked up human being. If you've watched tapes, if you think Hardcore is what it is... You'll be witnessing something new this week, I'm going to get clinically insane, more than ever... there's nothing you can do. You can throw a Pele Kick, you can kill my calf. But I will be so fucking insane that you won't be able to stand up. I won't be using the Mic Check this week, it's not enough to put one down... I'll be using something else, something that will put you down. Something that will make you never... STAND AGAIN! I'll happily cut-throat taunt your children whilst I smile and reclaim what's rightfully mine.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
The lights in the arena go dark and the crowd is buzzing, wondering what this means. All of a sudden the theme song of the Real Rock 'N Rolla Prince Devitt comes through the speakers and the crowd erupts in boos. Devitt and Bullet Club steps out onto the stage to confront this infuriated crowd.

4EPdyu2.png

The crowd continues to boo Prince Devitt and Bullet Club as they soak in all of the crowds reaction on the stage for a moment before Bad Luck Fale lifts Prince Devitt onto his shoulders and begins to walk down the ramp. 'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson leads the pack as he's staring into the camera lenses, talking trash to the camera man, while smacking some signs out of the hands of some unlucky fans in the front row. Bad Luck Fale carries Devitt to the ring and Devitt lifts himself off of Fale and onto the apron. The lights completely shut off and it is pitch black on Smackdown. The crowd continues to boo as it's dark in the arena.

pSH7C27.gif

Devitt's jacket gets a small cheer as all that can be seen in the dark arena is the RNR text on the back of his light up jacket. Devitt stands in the middle of the ring with both hands extended, making a gun hand sign in both hands. 'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson enters the ring with a microphone and hands it to Devitt once the lights come back on and his jacket turns off. Devitt and Bullet Club are standing in the middle of the ring which draws more boos in from the crowd. After a few moments of soaking the crowds reaction in, Devitt raises the microphone up to his mouth.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"FUCKIN' REALLLLLLLLLLLL!"

Devitt has a straight, disgusted look on his face as he looks around at the crowd. He then raises the microphone up to his mouth again while Anderson & Fale stand behind him.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"AYE Machine Gun! Tell these people what happened last week!"

Devitt puts the microphone up to Karl Anderson's mouth as the crowd boo's Devitt & Bullet Club.

Machine Gun
"You showed Mr. Kennedy just how real you are, when you made that poor son of a bitch blind with that table. That's what happened last week, you proved that nobody should ever overlook Bullet Club!"

'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson raises his arms in the air after he finishes speaking which makes the crowd erupt in even more boos. Devitt takes the microphone back to his mouth and starts to address the Smackdown crowd once again.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"I did exactly what I set out to do, I said I was going to show Mr. Kennedy how real the Bullet Club is, and that's what I did, but tell me how this makes sense? He gets his ass kicked by me in a war and he goes on to main event Smackdown, and for a Championship nonetheless. And what the hell do I get? Fuckin' Shark Boy? Maybe I didn't make myself too clear last week to what exactly I'm capable of when I almost killed poor Kenny, so this week I'll make sure to show those pricks in the back exactly why I deserve that spot, that spot that guys like Kennedy are in this week, guys that don't deserve it. Last week, you all got to witness that best match that has ever happened in UWF, and that's just an everyday thing for man like me. I expect nothing less than the best talent to be put in the ring with me and that's not what I'm getting here and that pisses me off. Now I'm not a betting man, but if someone told me to pick between the best super junior in the World, the Real Rock 'N Rolla or Shark Boy, who do you think I'd go with? It's a pretty safe bet if I've ever seen one."

The crowd boos Devitt as he shakes his head in the ring while 'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson is shouting at a few unlucky fans in the first few rows, telling him how real he is.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"I plan on doing the same thing I did last week. Kick some ass, then go drink some beer with Bullet Club. It doesn't matter who they send out, I already beat the self proclaimed 'Greatest Champion in Smackdown History' in my debut and you think I'm gonna be afraid of some guy that dresses up like a damn shark? Sorry boys, you're gonna' have to do a lot more than that to take me down, as far as I'm concerned, Shark Boy is just another victim and is going to be turned into target practice for Bullet Club."

Devitt lowers the microphone for a moment while looking around at the audience, he wastes no time in between pauses and lifts the microphone up once again, this time, it looks to be to address the Smackdown audience.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Listen to yourselves! You all sound like idiots, booing a great competitor like me, do you know who I am? Show some respect because I can guarantee you there's not a single person in that crowd that's man enough to step into the ring with Bullet Club. There's a good reason that I'm in this ring and all of you bought tickets to come see me tonight. None of you, and nobody in the back can do what I can do, and nobody can be as dominant as Bullet Club, nobody! And sure as hell not that poor son of a bitch that they call Shark Boy, I almost sorry for you kid, but bring your fin out here!"

Devitt and Bullet Club stand in the ring awaiting Devitt's opponent for the evening. Devitt stands there with both arms extended, pointing at the entrance ramp as he waits for Shark Boy.

Reactions: Andrew