UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Smackdown 12/14/13 Hardcore Championship: Mr. Kennedy (c) vs AJ Styles

EKAaZKI.png

AJ Styles: You're right Kennedy. I have never been in a division like this. I haven't been a division where anything goes, and that there is no rules to what you can or can't do. Though Kennedy that is what I like about this... This division right here will be a test for me. It will a nice way to show people that AJ Styles is the complete wrestler that I claim to be. Kennedy what I did last Saturday it was no cowards way out. No if anything Kennedy it was a message, a message to you as champion and a message to the roster. Kennedy I want people to know that I am not going to be as soft as I was these previous weeks. I want people to think twice before going against AJ Styles ever again. That is why Kennedy I attacked you, and let me tell you. You're for sure damn lucky that hardcore title dosen't have a 24/7 rule underneath it, because I can guarantee you that I would've become the UWF Hardcore champion last Saturday.

fans cheer as AJ Styles goes as he looks at Kennedy, AJ raises the microphone and he begins to speak again

AJ Styles: Kennedy you say that Eddie Guerrero hit you in the head too hard, that is made you pyschotic. Kennedy, Eddie didn't mess with your brain. He wasn't the one that made you who you are standing in this ring. Kennedy you have put into your head this delusion that you're this person. You came out here and claimed to be that man. So Kennedy let me ask is that an early excuse? Is this just an early excuse when I kick you're ass this Saturday? Cause if it is that is nothing but pathetic. Kennedy you said you wouldn't respect me because of what I did to you last week, but too me I don't respect you for what I just heard.

AJ gets closer to Kennedy as he looks Kennedy dead in the eye, Styles raises his microphone and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: I don't like men who try to hide behind excuses. Me wrestling like shit as of late, that isn't an excuse that is a damn fact. It is not a delusion in my head these people see it in the ring how bad I've been. I don't need to hide behind a delusion. No I let the truths be known, and I try to fix my mistakes. That is the difference between you and I Kennedy. I learn and grow each and every day, and hell if you're head is as messed up as you claim it to be, well let me tell you Kennedy I don't think you're going to remember beatdown I will hand you this Saturday. Those 120 days, and that Hardcore championship will be something you will forget as well, because Kennedy I am out here to send a message to the whole Smackdown roster. That AJ Styles is back, and he is back in full force.

Fans cheer as Styles goes and he stares down Kennedy.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
MMMMMISSSTERRRRRRR.....KENNEDYYYYYYYYY!

"Turn Up The Trouble" by Airbourne begins to play over the PA system as the capacity crowd erupts into boos. It isn't long before they're joined by the man the theme belongs to, the Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy, as the lights in the arena dim and Mr. Kennedy stands there in his own spotlight, a mist surrounding him like an aura as he motions for his microphone and is granted it, bringing it to his mouth as "Turn Up The Trouble" fades out to silence.

mranderson3-1.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, please rise to your feet and show your respect and admiration for the greatest wrestler and champion that this industry has ever seen. The longest Smackdown reigning Champion. From GREEN...BAY...WISCONSIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN! MMMMMMMMMISSSSSSTERRRRRRRRRRRRR.....KENNEDEH!

Kennedy looks around at the crowd for a moment, drawing the microphone away from his mouth. He looks down the ramp into the ring for a moment then draws the microphone towards his mouth again.

Mr. Kennedy: KENNEDEH!

Starrcade has come and gone and so has Christmas. Emptiness it was, all alone wondering what's next for good 'ol Kennedy. I did tell AJ Styles that I'm 'bout to be knockin' on his door, the name Ken Kennedy was able to dignify and put a true legacy on a Championship. I became Smackdown's longest reigning Champion and there's no excuse for my loss, there isn't. So we're leading into the new year, with a new chapter in life. This year has been quite a deliverance I must say, I've had my highs and recently... a low. Suffering my first loss just two weeks ago, my first loss in over three months. You know, you do get cocky and such when you think you're invincible. But reality is, you can be stopped, you will be stopped and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. But I suppose I'm slowly on the road to becoming a veteran here on UWF Smackdown, after all this is my home, my territory. The division I developed into, a division I never really expected to be in allowed me to become one of the best this company has to offer. I did happen to be backstage just before, made a few calls and maybe someone will come out from behind the curtain; those ECW legends... They know what I breathe, they know every single day sitting in that locker room, I'm alone... There's nobody talking to me, it's just me... a dark coveted place. But these legends, the legends that have gone through this path like I have; they all know what's it's like to be on top. They all know I put my body on the line every damn day, I do this for passion. Like the many that walk from behind the curtain, to perform, to put on their best display much like you Prince Devitt...

There's little I know about you, could you come out, show respect or could you be a cocky prick like I've been over the past few months? Are you going to be an asshole? Because nobody can be more of an asshole than the true Asshole; being me... Ken Kennedy! But I'm here to turn a new leaf, I'm here to show you that I do respect and I welcome to you here to UWF. It's going to take you time to adjust, but there's a problem I've got here... Why Prince? You're not a Prince, do you work for King Booker? Sorry, I just cannot fathom the idea here. So Mr. Devitt, care to tell me what on Earth are you doing here? What do you want? What is your goal? Because as far as I'm concerned, I cannot quite turn the new leaf just yet. Not until I know what you're up to, if you even think for one moment to try and reach to AJ Styles before I do, think again. This is my property, this is the life I've been living. I don't need to be competing in Japan to make a name for myself, I do it right here... As for these people, they have no damn idea who you are. You're probably just another Johnny Gargano who came and went. But no, no, no, no, no! We're talking about the biggest sensation from Japan? Naw, that can't be right. There's so many Japanese guys who are better than you, let's not go there. But Princey, Princey, Prince... Oh, what do I do? Well there is one thing for sure; I'm still a pissed off man; I'm going to make 2014 my year and I'm starting with fireworks; I'm starting with a celebration... but first, it's you I must defeat.

Once I do get past you, I go after AJ and get what's rightfully mine. Should I even show utmost respect? What the hell for? There's nothing to respect here. I lost my step, I lost my game... Now it's time to bounce back and prove to everyone that one loss won't end me. You'll have to do better, I'm mentally prepared... Not competing at Starrcade really adjusted me, now its' time to prove being left off a Pay-Per-View hasn't stopped my game at all. Welcome to the Dangerzone Prince Devitt, escape... if I let you.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
The crowd is waiting in anticipation for Mr. Kennedy's opponent when all of a sudden the speakers are hit with the theme music of Real Rock 'N Rolla Prince Devitt. The crowd is on their feet as they await the Bullet Club and Devitt.

Devitt comes through the curtain on the shoulders of Bad Luck Fale and he's definitely not alone as he's come with fellow Bullet Club members, Bad Luck Fale, and 'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson. Devitt and the Bullet Club are getting what seems to be a mixed reaction from the Smackdown audience as some of them don't know what to think as for many fans, this is the first time they've seen the Real Rock 'N Rolla Prince Devitt. Bad Luck Fale, with Devitt on his shoulders, stops in front of the apron when all of a sudden all of the lights go out. The crowd lets out some cheers and boos as they're still not sure what to expect. When all of a sudden...

gfiTavq.gif

The crowd cheers for Devitt's light up jacket as he stands alone in the ring, pointing at his opponent Mr. Kennedy with a gun shaped hand sign, pointing directly at Kennedy.

tumblr_mqaz83lqCt1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

The crowd is still split as some are cheering Devitt but there's also a large majority booing Devitt and his fellow Bullet Club members. Machine Gun Karl Anderson is on the outside of the ring and grabs a microphone from the timekeeper. Devitt lowers his hand away from Kennedy's face and grabs the microphone being handed to him from Machine Gun. The crowd soon goes silent, as some are anxious to see what Smackdown's newest star has to say as he stands across the ring from the former Hardcore Champion, Mr. Kennedy. Devitt brings the microphone to his mouth as he begins to address his opponent for the evening.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"For those wondering who in the hell I am? I'm the very best super junior that Japan has ever seen. I've won countess Championships, Awards, and Tournaments in New Japan Pro Wrestling but all I've heard for the last two years or so is that none of that matters because the best talent in the World is in the UWF. So I'm here on UWF Smackdown, pretty much with a clean slate, none of you have ever heard my name before. It's about time that the UWF has realized that to become the best promotion this World has to offer, you have to sign the best talent this World has to offer, and it's about fucking time eh? Rumor has it that they had a bunch of so called talent that didn't know what the hell they were doing and had to let go. They needed real talent to have on their roster, and Bullet Club is fuckin' real!!!"

The crowd seems to have already heard enough as the portion that was cheering before has drastically went down and almost all of the audience is against Devitt. Machine Gun Karl Anderson gets himself up on the apron in the corner of Devitt as Prince Devitt raises the microphone back up to his mouth.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Machine Gun! I think these people want to know what we think of this asshole, Mr. Kennedy? Tell them what we think."

Devitt holds the microphone in front of Anderson's mouth and in a very loud angry voice, Karl Anderson shouts the following.

Machine Gun
"We hate Ken Kennedy!!!
Fuck Ken Kennedy!!!
"

The entire Bullet Club is on the apron, except of course Devitt, all of them however are pointing their hands at Kennedy in the shape of a gun. Bad Luck Fale and Karl Anderson laugh as the leader of Bullet Club, Prince Devitt lifts the microphone up to his mouth again as the crowd is furious and almost everyone is on their feet, booing Bullet Club.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"We're fucking real and Kennedy you're going to be our first victim here in the UWF and you'll realize how real Bullet Club is. You think I want AJ Styles? That's what you think this match is about? Why I'm here? What the fuck is wrong with your head kid? I don't care about you or that little Hardcore Championship you're chasing. I'm here in the UWF for one reason...that's the UWF Championship that Matt Morgan calls his own. I've been hearing that there's nobody that can stop him, and that nobody is going to be able to take the strap off his shoulder, but the Real Rock 'N Rolla and the Bullet Club think otherwise. After we take out you Kennedy and show you how real Bullet Club fuckin' is, we're headed straight for the top. Kennedy, I can tell you right now that 2014 isn't going to kick off the way you expected it to. Kennedy, it doesn't matter if you have your step back or if you're on A game, when you step in the ring with Prince Devitt, you along with everyone else will realize how real I am. Say it Kennedy, Prince Devitt is real!"

The Bullet Club is on the apron behind Devitt shouting at Kennedy. Their voices aren't being picked up too well on the Smackdown cameras but it sounds like Anderson and Fale are shouting 'Say it!' and 'Reeeeeeaaalllllll' in the direction of Kennedy. The crowd is booing as they don't seem to impressed with Smackdown's newest acquisition. It could be a mix of they're not impressed or Devitt and Bullet Club is foreign to them and not what they seem to be used to when they watch UWF. Devitt seems to be finished for now as he points his hand in the shape of a gun at Kennedy while Bullet Club is still shouting 'Real' in the direction of Kennedy and at some of the front row booing fans. Devitt keeps his hand pointed at Kennedy as he waits for a response...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Mr. Kennedy looks at the Bullet Club, he stares at them like they're invisible before raising the microphone to his mouth.

10369874.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Reallllllllllllllll...

The Bullet Club members look quite excited with Kennedy saying this...

Mr. Kennedy: Cute. Disappointed? You should be. My... My eyes hurt dude! My, I couldn't care about who the hell you are Prince Devitt. I find it quite funny that you had to invite your "posse" to the party. Who the hell are you guys?! I know I've beaten a fair share of people around here and there has been some with no talent whatsoever but... management chose you guys. HA-HA-HA! OH... Please... Please don't allow me to faint. Get me some water. But my, you've got such a potty mouth. Do they really swear that much in Japan? I really expected you to try sell me some Sushi and Obento to be honest. But you didn't, that disappoints me. Much like the disappointment I see when I look at you guys... The Bullet Club huh? You sure it's not the Sleepover Club? You guys sharing gossips? I wanna hear all the goss? You guys auditioning for Glee? C'mon, give me something here! So you're a Super Junior, you've won yada-yada-yada... and did this and that... Wow. Stellar career huh? But it seems you're a disgruntled little guy, didn't Santa give you everything? About time you're here... well, that's true he-he-he.. but why Devitt? Why do you feel the need to hide behind a couple of people, that shows weakness. You've already exploited to me that you need these guys with you by ringside, to protect you from the dangerous zone that I call the ring. Ya know Devitt, it's perfectly fine to have your boys with you... But they won't be enough, you want to use your hands as a gun and point it at me and try intimidate me? You do that, I'll dress up as an Indian... you can be a Cowboy. Take the hitch and ride to Brokeback Mountain alright?

The crowd actually lets out a laugh, the crowd becomes split... Some cheering for Kennedy even though he's a disrespectful asshole.

And you... Karl Anderson. Jesus, how close did you want to get to my name. As y'all know... my real name is Ken Anderson, not Ken Kennedy. You're quite disrespectful to the amazing last name of Anderson. Maybe I should start calling myself by my real name. This chant of yours? Puh-leaaaase... I don't want you to... A-hem, fuck me. That's wrong, I understand your posse is into that kind of thing but could you mind Karl? Your job here is to not speak again, your job is to shut up and let Devitt do his talking. The poor dog has his tails between his legs, he got Bullet Club involved. Pointing guns with their damn hands... You kids need to understand I don't have time to play Indian and Cowboys, what I have time for is to brutalize the living hell out of you and pop your eye socket and maybe crack some bones in your body. This is real. You want to speak Japan, go ahead... It'll bore me to sleep that I won't be paying attention anyways.

I don't care if you're real, fake, robotic or just a damn animal waiting to be killed in the abattoir. The fact is Devitt, you want to roll to the top? You want that UWF Championship? You're not getting it, as for your Sleepover Club... Well the pillows and blankets are out backstage, I'll set a TV up so they can watch our match, I might even throw in some popcorn and lollies for them. But their room will be messy by the time you get back because you'll be prancing around like a period gone wrong.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Devitt and Bullet Club aren't taking Mr. Kennedy too seriously after his remarks it's clear they don't respect Kennedy as Karl Anderson & Fale are just shrugging off his comments and chuckling. The camera man zooms in on Devitt as he stares a hole through Mr. Kennedy.

tumblr_mr9y54UqVI1qhjbxeo3_500.gif

Devitt raises the microphone back up to his mouth and the crowd instantly begins to boo. He doesn't speak right away, he actually lowers the microphone as he's disgusted with the lack of respect being shown to him and he clearly must want more. After a moment of Devitt shaking his head, he finally raises the microphone back to his mouth once again and begins to speak.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Jokes? You think that you're a funny guy eh? Well then lad, you just got another thing coming to you then. You might not be taking this seriously but I'll show you just how real Bullet Club is. There was a time that people took you seriously Ken, but those days are far behind us. Now you're just a walking joke with a catchphrase. Face it, you're no longer relevant. The UWF has seen what a waste of space guys like you are, that's why they brought in real talent. This piss poor brand of Smackdown needs someone to step up, and it sure as hell isn't some former Hardcore Champion who seems all down in the dumps because he lost he lost his meaningless hunk of gold. You say I've entered the Dangerzone? What the fuck are we? Ten years old, grow the hell up Kennedy, this is why guys like me and Bullet Club were brought in in the first place, to take care of people like you."

The direction of the conversation has changed a bit and things seem to be a bit more serious now. The crowd has chosen to be behind Kennedy it seems as they are booing Devitt more and more. Devitt is still staring at the former Hardcore Champion while the members of Bullet Club are pointing at Kennedy. Prince Devitt the microphone back up to his mouth once again.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"This isn't about the Machine Gun, Kennedy, this is about you realizing how real Prince Devitt and Bullet Club is, and it's about realizing how much of a loser you really are. Ken, you don't deserve to be on UWF's Pay-Per Views, that's probably why they let AJ take your belt off of you, you need to know that you don't mean a damn thing to UWF, if you left, nothing would change, nobody would miss you. Unlike me, the biggest star Japan has ever seen, UWF was practically knocking down my door, begging me to come here to Smackdown and for what? Do I really need to prove how real I am against a guy like you? You can't even beat some of the worst Smackdown has to offer, and you think you stand a chance against the Real Rock 'N Rolla? We're gonna leave you laying like all the rest kid."

Before Devitt can lower the mic all the way Machine Gun Karl Anderson grabs his arm to pull the microphone towards him.

Machine Gun
"We're fuckin' real!!"

Instead of taking a brief pause, Devitt raises the microphone back up to his mouth right away as the crowd is booing.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"You're damn right we're fuckin' real, and he has jokes now but when that bell rings he'll realize just how real we are. You should feel honored, because you're going to be the very first one. People, decades from now are going to go back and watch this match. When they want to relive the legacy of the Real Rock 'N Rolla Prince Devitt, because Mr. Kennedy is the first member of the UWF that's going to feel the Bloody Sunday, and you're name will go on a list, the first name of many of men to fall to Bullet Club."

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Kennedy smirks, almost like he thinks this is becoming fun but then he turns serious.

Mr.Anderson_display_image.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: I never intended for jokes, it just came as they go. But you think I'm a joke? Do you honestly think putting your own damn flesh and soul for a division you'd never think you'd succeed in for 120+ days is a joke? It's no fucking joke Devitt. From being almost burned to having mild brain damage, it takes a toll on your damn life. All this talk about how "real" you are, how "real" this Bullet Club is; Devitt. Get to the damn point already. I get it, you're new around here but all this crap you're constantly speaking of isn't getting you anywhere. You've lost your mind, I'm the real deal, I'm real... I'm real this, I'm real that... It's not how we do it here in UWF Princess... Just because I lost doesn't mean I am irrelevant, I still have a rematch clause as far as I'm concerned whether that choice allows you to go further than me or not... If you reach to the top faster than I do, I'll meet you there to ensure I knock you off the track. UWF has seen what I can do, they saw me put legacy back in a title that had no meaning. AJ Styles holding that belt means nothing for the Former World Champion, when I get it back... The meaning will once again mean something! You wanna take care of me? I don't need you to take care of me, I can take care of myself. I proved that when management put me against my own bodyguard 911. Now he's not around, he's probably dead, haven't contacted him since I brutalized the living shit outta him. Yeah... you get the point.

The crowd lets out a gasp by the last comment, Kennedy doesn't stop though.

Mr. Kennedy: If I wanted a Machine Gun, I'd listen to Machine Gun Kelly. But then again he's no Machine Gun either. But once again you're trying to get me to somewhat "believe" you guys are no fairy-tale, quite the shame because I really thought we had a Sleepover Club Version 2 going on here... One Pay-Per-View, ONE! That's all I've missed since WrestleMania. I don't deserve to be there? That's where you're wrong, I deserve every right like the many who contribute and show up every damn week! There's some who never show up and still get a place there, that's the understatement. But I, Ken Kennedy shows up every damn week here; whether you love me or hate me... I'm here to prove that I'm the real deal. Now how's that for REAL?! One loss, coming from AJ Styles. As I said, former world champion. He's still got it, don't blame him. I'll bounce back. But you don't hear me making excuses, your excuses? You're trying to make me feel like a loser, sure... I'm a loser, but I'm not a whinger. These people miss me Devitt, they don't want AJ as Champion. But we're not here to speak about the Hardcore Division. We're here to speak about my little issue I've got already with you and your boyfriends.

So you're the Real Rock 'N Rolla? Then what the hell is Chris Jericho?! A fake? A phony? Damn! All this time I've been living in a black and white world folks. There you have it! The bell's going to ring Devitt, this match will be real. You'll hit me, I'll hit you. Maybe there'll be blood, but I'm used to that, I've breathed, lived and allowed myself to be completely fucked up for something I live for. That's wrestling, I have passion and this week... My passion will be shown, we'll be going on a journey to see who the better man is... As for Bad News Fale and Karl Anderson, what do you need them for? You want to prove yourself? You'll be here alone come Smackdown, you'll be your own man... One on one. Nobody else. Place a bullet to my head, go ahead... Try kill me. I won't die, I can't die. I'm immortal Devitt! Kick me like it's a bullet going to my head, but at the end of the day... I'm the loud mouth around here, I'll be cocky as I want, I've dignified myself to who I am today. Whether you choose to believe what I've done over the past year has rejuvenated me or not, it'll be proving ground for me and for you, but I'll let this one be one mic check. Check 1, 2... Check 1, 2... The 3 is near.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Devitt backs up the corner to meet Fale and Machine Gun. The two whisper something in his ear before Devitt lifts the microphone back up to his mouth. The crowd is still booing as Devitt begins to speak.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Kennedy, I can do this all day, you think just because you're cocky that you can get away with all this jaw-jacking and there won't be any consequences, because you call yourself an asshole that you can get away with anything you want? Because you're a former Hardcore Champion that that makes you better than the Real Rock 'N Rolla? Tell me how this makes sense...you carry a meaningless Championship around your waist, but somehow you think that you made it somehow mean something? Then a former World Champion in AJ Styles beats you and proves he's the better man, but somehow you're still the better Champion...What kind of wack-job logic is that? I'm not AJ Styles, he's below me in all honesty, there's two type of people in this World Ken. There's men like me, winners, men that are meant to be Champion, then there's men like you, and men like you are very valuable...because without guys like you then men like me wouldn't have anyone to practice against, to throw around the ring. Now as for your past, I'm not your bodyguard 911. I'm sure as fuckin' hell Fale isn't going to let you kill him so I really don't see your point, you're just talking to hear your own voice at this point. You're used to spilling your own blood and that's a good thing and when that bell rings you might get to spill a little bit more. Now Ken, you can be as hardcore as you'd like, that's not what I'm here for, I'll be the first to tell you, I'm not as 'badass' as you, I don't care for inferno matches, I don't like being hit with barbed wire, even getting hit with chairs hurts like hell, but at the end of the day Ken, that's not wrestling, so you can take your light tubes back home with you after I put this bullet in your head."

Devitt lowers his microphone as Fale & Machine Gun enter the ring and stand behind Devitt. The crowd is very vocal as they already seem to hate Smackdown's newest acquisitions. Devitt raises the microphone back up to his mouth again to continue speaking.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"You say you're immortal, well we'll sure as hell see about that. See I don't need any weapons to beat you, I don't need to be hardcore, you know why I don't need any of that-"

The crowd cuts Devitt of as they chant in unison 'BECAUSE YOU'RE REAL'

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Damn right, because I'm fucking real."

Devitt and the two members of Bullet Club that are there all unite with the Wolfpac style hi-five as the crowd boo's. Devitt passes the microphone to Machine Gun Karl Anderson as he seems to have something to say.

Azb7La1.gif

Machine Gun
"You got jokes huh Kennedy? Sleepover Club? I can't wait for Devitt to show you how real Bullet Club is! Don't worry about what my name is Ken, we might share a last name but that's all we have in common, I'm nothing like you, you're below me. The last name is where it stops. I'm a winner, just like Devitt and the rest of Bullet Club. You wanted to know why he needs us? Why we're out here? You better have eyes in the back of your head, this isn't even all of us Ken..."

Karl Anderson passes the microphone back to Devitt as the crowd continues to boo Bullet Club. A piece of trash even enters the ring which the members of Bullet Club just laugh at. Devitt holds the microphone in front of his face once again.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"The more you talk the bigger grave you're digging for yourself. I'm telling you right now, this isn't how you want to kick off your new year. So I'll give you the floor here once again so you can do what you do best Ken, talk. Talk about the prestige that you put into a meaningless Championship, and talk about how after you 'beat' me you're going to go on your way to recapturing a Championship that represents you perfectly...meaningless."

Devitt lowers the microphone and raises his other hand as he points at Kennedy with his hand, which is pointed like a gun. Bad Luck Fale and Machine Gun Karl Anderon are shouting 'Say he's fucking real!' in the background as Bullet Club waits for Kennedy to speak once again.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Kennedy looks at Bad Luck Fale first and approaches him.

Mr. Kennedy: I see why they call you Bad Luck Fale, you can't speak. You're like mute... Such a pity.

Both Karl Anderson and Prince Devitt are infuriated by this, Kennedy takes a step back as he laughs before speaking.
661163-9.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Do you honestly think I don't ask for this? I do it to boil your blood and it's working. It's working so damn well that you're getting absolutely infuriated by my words. It's what I asked for Prince Devitt. I know I'm better than you, it's already proven. Until you can maintain yourself as a credible guy on the roster then I'll take my words back but right now I won't. You're just a new guy, a guy debuting and sure you've got the accolades to be a future Champion around here; don't get me wrong on that... but you really need to get your ass kicked and I'm going to be the one doing that. You've only been here for a few minutes and you already think you run the damn place! Well kid, you don't. But let's go back to what you said... The Hardcore Championship is meaningless? Please, once you win and sacrifice yourself; come back and try tell me that. It signifies greatness, it's not the top tier championship but it's a Championship I'm proud to hold and I damn hope I'll be holding it soon enough, again! The reason why I'm the better Champion than AJ Styles will ever be is because I made the Hardcore Championship mean something. Sure, AJ's held the belt for a couple of weeks but what has he proven so far? Nothing! That's the difference you and your boyfriends are failing to understand. All this anger, all this smite... It'll get you nowhere! Realize that is REAL!
I won't require weapons at all either Princess, I've defeated wrestlers without the need of a tool. I believe you're finding it hard to fathom that I have been quite successful since I moved to Smackdown. It's became my own PROVING GROUND! It'll take a while but over time, I know you can prove yourself. Instead of saying you're fucking real. How about you say you'll fucking prove yourself? You'll prove to these people that you have what it takes. Instead of running your mouth like a damn pussy! Yeah, you Princess. You're a fucking pussy! You wanna know why? You're hiding behind these two guys! I've said it before, but I'm fucking over you swearing you damn head off so I'll just do what you do. Makes ya happy doesn't it? Naaaaaawwwww, I ain't gonna drop myself to your damn level.

Kinda cute you're doing that little hand pose, is that what you guys do in the showers? I guess I was right about this Sleepover club, now I'm getting all the goss! Oh! But sorry, I don't shower with... guys... Ugh, awkward!

Mr. Kennedy then gets into the face of Karl Anderson.

Mr. Kennedy: I'm below you. Puhhhhhh-lease.... Do you want a match next week? I'll beat you. Then what will you say? Huh? Oh, cat got your tongue now big boy! You got more people? You're threatening me, oh man... I better start shaking my boots, perhaps I'll tap dance like Fandango. I suppose I could replace that EC3 guy... But nah, I'm Mr. Kennedy and Karl... your words are nothing. You want to bring more people to this Sleepover Club, you'll be making this one big slumber party. Do you want me to bring the music? Glee? Miley? Justin? 1D? You pick!

Mr. Kennedy then approaches Prince Devitt.

Mr. Kennedy: A big grave? You're not the Undertaker. So please stop trying to be like him, Devitt... This bullet club of yours. You're getting too far into your head, I don't have voices in my head no more... this is reality. This is how I see it, you're just a damn pussy. You need all these people to hide, to try run Smackdown and quite frankly... I'm not going to let some newcomer try run shit around here! 2014 will be my year, that's a damn promise. These people here don't want to see "The Sleepover Club" and their shenanigans take over Smackdown. So here's what I'm going to propose... You'll have to kill me, you'll have to end me before you even take over. I'll be here all the way, I won't move an inch... Stop me... if you can!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Fans in the arena begin to cheer as AJ Styles theme hits the arena as the arena darkens up. Out comes the Phenomenal One with the Hardcore Championship around his waist. The Purple dim makes it visible so only AJ is seen as he walks down the ramp a bit as he pauses there when all of a sudden.

Get
Ready to
Fly!

Styles puts his two football gloves together, and takes off his hood as the fans cheer like crazy. AJ goes as he walks down the ramp as the fans begin to chant for his name. AJ goes and he enters the ring as Styles goes and he looks around. AJ gets handed his microphone, and he goes on as he begins to speak

T2XUXOj.png

AJ Styles: It was kind of bittersweet what happened at Starrcade. Yeah I retained my Hardcore Championship in one of the most hellacious matches I have ever been in, but the fact at the end of it all a bitter Mr. Kennedy came and attacked me. You know Kennedy real classy of you. When a man goes through war you decide to come out from behind and attack me. Well Ken let me say this is I know you have an automatic rematch clause. I know you want to face me again, and frankly Ken I want to face you again, but honestly my upcoming match this Saturday night on Smackdown is not against you, and as much as I would love to face you and beat you down to prove that I am the better man I will have to wait. My main focus right now is to send you a message, and who better to use as an example then in Chris Masters.

Fans boo at hearing the name of Masters as AJ goes and he begins to speak again

AJ Styles: Chris is a man that I not only beat this past Sunday, but a man who I made tap out with the calf killer. Chris I don't know why you went to management to ask for a match with me, but let me tell you I like the courage. I really do I like it when a man wants to look me in the eyes and say they want to fight me, but Chris let me tell you size isn't everything, and I proved that to everybody this past Sunday. Chris I am not coming into this match overconfident. I don't think this will be an easy match because you want to prove to everybody here that you mean serious business, and that you can handle what AJ Styles is dishing. Well like I told Kennedy when I faced him for this belt, and I told you, Callihan, and that "too cool man" known as Carlito. I am here to prove a point. I am here to show AJ Styles can still get the job done.

AJ goes and he looks on as the fans are getting silent during this moment for Styles, and Styles goes on as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Chris I am going to try my damnest to do the same thing I did to you this past Sunday. I am going to lock in the calf killer, and I am going to make you tap out. I want to make sure that you know that crossing my path is not a great path to cross. Right now folks as you can tell I am not in the best of moods. I am realizing more, and more in this business you have to prove a point. You have to go out there and show the people what you're worth and let me tell you people this is what I am worth.

AJ goes and he points to the Wrestlemania sign hanging above in the rafters. AJ goes and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: That sign right there Wrestlemania it is coming, and like I said numerous times folks this Hardcore belt is not the only thing I am looking to collect here on Smackdown. I am looking to become the main event at Wrestlemania. I feel I am the main event at Wrestlemania. This hardcore belt it reminds me of the old X-Division belt. When I was X-Division Champion it showed me that you have to do everything in a unique way to become a great star back in TNA. Though this hardcore belt I feel it is giving me the edge that I needed. The hardcore mentality that I have been missing from my game... how I should say the killer instinct that I lacked, this belt it helped me gain that meaning, and I look to keep on rolling until the message is heard loud and clear. Masters this may be just a revenge match for you, but this match for me it is to make a statement, and trust me that statement is going to be made loud and clear come this Saturday.

Fans cheer as Styles goes and he puts his hand to the side, and he goes as he looks on with a serious look in his eyes

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
As Kennedy gets up in Devitt's face, Devitt doesn't back down an inch, instead he just raises his arm and points his gun symbol directly into the chest of Kennedy which even some of the crowd cheers for. Kennedy is clearly taken by surprise as neither man is talking now before Devitt lifts the microphone up to his mouth.

47GP3dz.jpg

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"You people in America should all be ashamed of yourself, you're all condoning the actions of this asshole, giving him gratification for his actions and words. No wonder nobody takes professional wrestling serious over here in the states. I'm almost scared to compete over here...now I'm not scared of the competitors because supposedly I'm looking at one of the greatest Champions the UWF has ever had and really, I'm not that impressed. If this is the best that America has to offer than this is going to be a walk in the park. I have my eyes laid on this great former Champion who has resorted to making playground, elementary style jokes to try to win over these idiots. I guess you expect that by spewing more shit about Bullet Club that that will lessen the blow, well then boy do I got some fuckin' news for you. You are just about as stupid as you look so I guess I can understand. You think that this is your year? When we're on the brand with you? You're going to need a fuckin' army to bring down Bullet Club. The way I see it, you're just a foot solider Kennedy, and you're looking at an army of tanks. You do the math Ken, and you tell me how you think things are going to turn out? If you have any brains inside that big head of yours you'll realize the outcome is pretty fundamental, you will never be better than Bullet Club."

Devitt lowers his other hand as Karl Anderson and Fale all back up behind Devitt, leaving Kennedy & Prince Devitt alone in the middle of the ring. The crowd is starting to heat up as they want to see some action right now instead of waiting. Devitt however, doesn't seem to be finished talking and he raises the microphone once again.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Bullet Club is out here for me, this is my group, the most powerful group of professional wrestlers in this World today. We have one of the baddest mother fuckers walking this World today, Machine Gun Karl Anderson, this big mother fucker Bad Luck Fale. They're not out here with me now, they're probably superkicking some poor son of a bitch right now, the Young Bucks. Bad Boy Tama Tonga who's probably in the back with Kennedy's wife right now and another big son of a bitch, Ken, you might know this guy, Doc Gallows. Now of course what would this group be without the most badass leader on the planet, me, the Real Rock 'N Rolla, Prince Devitt. Now Kennedy, do you think for one fuckin' minute that you can take on, let alone me, but the entire fuckin' Bullet Club? The only person in danger here is you, you little blonde prick. Maybe you should find another career choice Ken, after our match, tap dancing might not sound so bad after all. If you think it's just us that's got our back then you're crazy. See I was looking over who exactly was here in the UWF, after looking past a lot of these shit heads, one name in particular caught my eye, Matthew Bloom, for those unaware he and this big bald motherfucker over here used to have quite a good team going before Bullet Club. Kennedy, the numbers are definitely not on your side."

Devitt takes a small pause as he stares directly at Kennedy. The crowd has gone silent as the tension in the room has risen a considerable amount. After a moment, Devitt raises the microphone back to his mouth once again.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"I'm not as big of a newcomer as you seem to think Ken, I've been around the block plenty of times, hell, my name is already more known and respected then yours. You're known as a joke who was never quite good enough to get it done in the big time. This new year is no different Ken, with a new year, some things change, but some things always stay the same. You're not just going to become successful over night. You'll still be the same laughing stock you always have been, even at twelve o' one on New Years. The future is here and it's fuckin' real Kennedy, believe that. I've noticed that whatever I say, you just seem to try to turn my words around and make them into what you seem to think is funny. None of Bullet Club is laughing, hell, even these people aren't laughing, what's the point? You want a shot at the Hardcore Championship, hell, I'm not going to stop you, that's all you, but you better hope you're in condition to compete after you step toe to toe with the Real Rock 'N Rolla!"

Devitt lowers the microphone and points once again at Kennedy, as he awaits a response...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Mr. Kennedy drops dead, gets up and screams "I'M ALIVE" as this instantly pisses off Prince Devitt. Mr. Kennedy then speaks.

kennedy_crop_north.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: If you don't appreciate America than you can simply go back to Japan. These Americans give me the gratification because they know unlike you... I have plenty to prove. These people know no matter how much of a dick I can be; I bust my ass to be the man I am today. I never said I was the greatest champion in UWF, I said I was Smackdown's longest reigning Champion... I'm not a guy who doesn't defend the belt. I defended it as much as I could. Legacy. Pride. Honor. All of it, I had. Whilst you were in Japan competing in the Super Juniors, these people don't care about past accomplishments. Accomplish something here and then the crowd will speak of you. It's quite simple but you're so narrow-minded Ferg. I won't need an army Ferg, I am THE ARMY! One by one, they'll all fall and once they do fall, there's nothing in the tank except recovery... Then you'll recover and fall again, it's a cycle. I don't want to be a part of The Sleepover Club, I don't want any involvement with what you do. You claim this little "gang" of yours is suppose to be intimidating? You're suppose to make me WANT to be a part of you? Ha! You're a funny guy Ferg! I will never, ever, ever be a part of you and your stupid gang. The fact is, I can take you all out... Whether I fall down on the way or whether I maintain and clean sweep, it doesn't fucking matter. When I say you all will fall, I make damn sure you all will FALL!

But I understand Ferg, I understand you're trying to be like "The Expendables". Is this some whack-job Stone Cold Steve Austin came up with? The baddest motherfuckers on Earth? You wish. You've raised the bar so high that even you have a bigger ego than Triple H, never in my life did I think that was possible! You can beat me down, you can bring out Doc, you bring a thousand people just to beat me down. But next week I'll be back here standing because I SIMPLY JUST WON'T GO AWAY! So I'm outnumbered, a little gang wants to take one person down... Is this some kind of sick joke Devitt? You require all these people just to take me out? It shows you cannot do it yourself, it shows you're frightened. You Devitt, you're the weak link in all of this... The Bullet Club only listens to you because you've got the voice... These big guys... They don't know anything, they just want to throw punches because it makes them feel BIGGER. But all of you are no more than SMALL DICKS who can't get with a girl. It's a shame Ferg, a real shame. I really thought you were something else, but you're not... you're just like every cocky little fuck who walks through the door thinking they run the place. I don't care for Doc, Matthew Bloom or whatever asshole you've recruited... I only care about this match. Giving you the beating of a lifetime, it's time to PUT UP OR SHUT UP! I'm not going to allow America to witness a newcomer with a bunch of friends try take one person down, I'll outrun you all... There's surprises, you can name your friends but when it comes to me... it's mano-to-mano.

Mr. Kennedy now gets nose-to-nose with Prince Devitt, the crowd chants "HIT HIM, HIT HIM, HIT HIM" as Kennedy fakes a punch which allows Devitt to flinch, Kennedy chuckles as he turns his back as he continues on.

t7Yo8.gif

Mr. Kennedy: DARE YOU TO HIT ME. You won't. Your name is respected? These people certainly don't believe that statement whatsoever Devitt. This year I paved my way after a long hiatus, I was able to succeed and just because we're into a new year doesn't mean I won't stop succeeding. I will succeed. I know I will. I'll be in the rightful condition once I get my rematch clause... OR I could do one better... I could forget about the rematch clause, enter the Royal Rumble as number one... You can enter at number two... Then we'll see who does better? Yeah? Wanna astray yourself like that? OR I could forget about the Rumble, forget about the Hardcore Championship rematch and just get myself moved up the ranks... Be above you. EITHER WAY... WHICHEVER I CHOOSE... IT'LL BE FUCKING REAL!

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
[URL='http://i.imgur.com/I7rA0br.jpg?1']De[/URL]vitt wastes no time in bring the microphone back up to his mouth as this time he's a little more anxious to reply to Kennedy. The crowd boos as they await Devitt's response.
[URL='http://i.imgur.com/I7rA0br.jpg?1']
[URL='http://i.imgur.com/I7rA0br.jpg?1'][URL='http://i.imgur.com/I7rA0br.jpg?1']
[/URL][/URL][/URL]
[URL='http://i.imgur.com/I7rA0br.jpg?1'][/URL]
Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Congrats, you learned my real name, that's cute. You've been doing your research. Surprise everyone, by real name is not Prince Devitt...Not sure if you think you're edgy by calling me Fergal or what? That won't change the outcome of what's going to happen to you. Call me whatever you'd like Kennedy I'm still the better man in this picture, and I will prove it. I'll prove it on Smackdown when that bell rings, and since you brought it up, I'll prove it at the Royal Rumble too if you'd like. No for obvious reasons I'm not in control of what happens, but if for some reasons we entered number one and number two, then I would not only prove I'm better then, but I'd go coast to coast and win the entire damn thing. Now I really don't think you should be worrying about events that far ahead, or even your future Hardcore Championship match because you have to survive a war with the Real Rock 'N Rolla first and I can tell you right now you're just not going to be able to. So don't worry about the Royal Rumble, don't worry about that piece of scrap metal they call the Hardcore Championship, and don't even worry about the rest of 2014, because on the first Smackdown of the year, I'm gonna stomp you're fuckin' head into the mat!"

The crowd is on their feet booing Devitt as he's standing in the same position, mic in one hand with his other hand pointed against Kennedy's chest. He waits for the crowd to settle down a bit so he can be heard and continues his verbal attack on Kennedy.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Now I understand that you're not too educated and you don't fully understand what myself and Bullet Club is capable of. We've ended the careers of legends, we've done that on many occasions, I've on my own done a hell of a lot more than carry a Hardcore Title around for a few months. See me and you, we're a lot different, I'm not just talking about where we come from or any of that, but you seem to have this false sense of achievement, you think that you matter. You believe you're important. That's where we're different Kennedy. You think that you mean something, that you bring something to this sport, and I know I do. The wrestling World would be different without Fergal Devitt competing, you, you're meaningless. Your career was over before it even started, look at yourself. Look at your roll here in the UWF. You're wrestling the first match on Smackdown against the new guy, management doesn't care about you, you were put in this ring so I could show everybody what I'm capable of. Without me in this match, nobody would care. It's been the same old shit for years now with you. You're the old dog that's ready to be put to sleep because you don't have any new tricks, you're stale. They brought Bullet Club in because we're the best fuckin' thing going today, not some washed up Hardcore Champion from Green Bay."

The crowd continues their '
HIT HIM' chants, directed at Kennedy, to hit Devitt. Devitt raises the microphone one more time while the crowd boo's and continues their chant.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"I can't wait to shut that big mouth of yours Kennedy. You've been here a lot longer than I have in this company an you still have barely anything to show for it. Great job, you held a Championship for over one hundred days, you defended it against some of the worst competition Smackdown has to offer. You should be proud of yourself. This week you were put in the ring to be a target for Bullet Club, and it's time to shoot."

Devitt lowers his microphone as he continues to stare at Kennedy, once again waiting for a response.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It takes no time before Mr. Kennedy speaks once again.

tumblr_m74hhhTFPG1rpg71oo2_250.png

Mr. Kennedy: I didn't need to research, you see... It's all up here. *Pointing to his brain, tapping it several times* I know who you are. These people know who you are and we still DON'T CARE! Likewise, you could call me names, threaten me with this club of yours. Try be like Aces & Eights... You'll still fail your mission at the end of the day. Stables, gangs, groups... Whatever you want to call them never last a long time here in UWF, true story. So I don't know how this picture will be painted because it'll be emptiness, just stare at a wall and you might then get the picture. But now I've got you having sights on that Royal Rumble, it's an opportunity for all but let's save the day until we're actually named for it. Don't wanna get our hopes up too early buddy-o! I've survived many wars whilst I was in the Hardcore Division, did you forget I said I had minor brain damage thanks to Eddie Guerrero? You wanna tweak my damage a bit more? Wanna get me real fucked up, I'll come out like a psychopath, that'd be scary... but it'd happen. It won't stop me from wrestling though. You wanna stomp my head into the mat? DO IT! I've had so many people say they're going to do this and that, but if they really DID IT, I WOULDN'T BE STANDING HERE WOULLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDD I?

Yeah, made you think for a second Devitt. Ohhhh so this sleepover club put people to sleep and they decided to quit? That sounds interesting, but you see... I'm interested in hearing about your goss, I don't get bored. I could watch tumbleweeds roll pass all day and I wouldn't be bored. But you see... these legends you speak of; they're all right here in the heartland of the UWF! They probably just ran away from you because they got tired of hearing "I'M REAL" over and over... Let me tell you something Ferg, "UWF IS FUCKING REAL!"
The crowd goes ape wild and begin chanting as Devitt places his hands on his ears trying to avoid hearing anything.

Mr. Kennedy: Can you lip-read? Take your hands off your ears. Oh, trust me Fergie, I am important. I'm more important than anything that came out of Ireland... is there anything good there? No! The land of America, my home country... I represent for the UWF. You're now here, you're now representing the UWF. But seeing you've already bad-mouthed and stated how much you don't want to be here... I'll just make your stay short. If you don't like the talent, if you don't like what we've got to offer, leave. Or I can make you. You decide. Of course we're different, I'm from the greatest country in the world... IN THE WORLD! UWF survived without you here, you being here didn't make it any different, it just allowed me to find a new opponent to beat. Sure this match will be competitive, but I love competition, I strive it. My career is far from over, one reign... 124 days. It's just the beginning for me Prince Devitt; there's nothing to end. No matter how much you want to try, I'll be looking to winning championships I've yet to hold, perhaps I'll be lucky enough to win the Royal Rumble if I'm in it. It doesn't matter if management doesn't care about me, it doesn't matter who they put me against, the bottom line is I'll be competing, I don't care if Stone Cold Steve Austin put you up to the test against me, I don't care if Stone Cold wanted to fuck me over. An old dog can learn new tricks, be surprised Ferg. I'M FUCKING REAL, NOT YOU, THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE STONE COLD BECAUSE MR. KENNEDY SAID SO...

KENNNNNNNNEDEEEEEEEEH!

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Devitt is not backing down even with the entire crowd against him he's still standing up to Kennedy. After a few moments, Devitt brings the microphone back up in front of his mouth.

RZoY2ij.gif

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"It looks like there's only room for one of us here on Smackdown. I'll make sure you're not around any more when we step into that ring, there's only room for the real shooter, the Real Rock 'N Rolla here on Smackdown. Your best days are behind you, if you even want to call them that. Don't fuckin' pander to this ingrates Kennedy, we all know that you really don't care about them, you pride yourself on being an asshole now all of a sudden you're an American Patriot? There's nothing real about you Kennedy. I can tell just by looking at you that you have some brain damage, you look just as stupid as you sound right now. You're not a psychopath Ken, you're a has-been. You're nothing to me and you mean nothing to the country you represent. I'm the biggest star to ever come out of Ireland, believe everything you've ever heard about me Kennedy, I'm here to make a change in UWF. It makes me sick to my stomach that people like you are allowed to call themselves Champions at one time or another. With me here in the UWF, all you are is just the poor son of a bitch they chose to put in the ring with me."

The crowd boos Devitt as Machine Gun Karl Anderson & Bad Luck Fale are behind Devitt yelling 'REALLLL' in the direction of Kennedy.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Make up your mind Kennedy, maybe your head is more fucked that I thought? One minute you want AJ Styles, the next you think you're winning the rumble, and now all of a sudden you think you're Mr. USA? Soon enough you won't have anything to worry about when Bullet Club lays you to waste."

Bad Luck Fale and Machine Gun Karl Anderson are nodding their heads as Devitt isn't finished talking just yet.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"They say there's strength in numbers...well it looks like you don't have a chance in hell do you kid? If I were you, I'd run, because I'll take some of the words you just said, you call this the greatest country in the World? Then I'll make sure to give you the greatest ass-kicking this country has ever seen. You've caught on now so I don't think I have to explain it anymore, I won't waste my breathe, you're such an airhead everything I say either goes way over your head or through one ear, out the other. Even if you somehow win this match, I still leave the winner, that's what you have to understand. Bullet Club is fuckin' real Kennedy, soon enough you'll realize that when you're laying flat on the mat with my gun pressed against the side of your head."

Devitt lowers the microphone and once again waits for a response from Kennedy, who always seems to have something to say...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Mr. Kennedy starts pointing moving around making hand gestures as he speaks.

hdtnagen09kene5.gif

Mr. Kennedy: Right there, right here... my head, my body, just like a carcass right? With just a tiny inch of my life still breathing... Wow. Surreal if you ask me. But none of that's happening Devitt, NONE OF IT! There's room for both of us here on Smackdown because if there wasn't, you wouldn't have entered the building eh? You're goin' to make sure I ain't around? Man, didn't I just say the same thing? We sure wanna kill each other, but let's face the facts... None of us is going to die or come close to it. We're going to deliver a hell of a beating, perhaps we'll bruise, bleed and for what? To prove our passion for wrestling. My best days ain't behind me, my best days are yet to come and that's a real worry for ya. I'll be whatever the hell I wanna be, whether that's being an American Patriot, an asshole or just plain 'ol me... I'm still Ken f'n Kennedy to ya! Man, I could be really loopy... I could probably pass off being in the Oldies Home; but I'm here... I ain't going anywhere. I ain't a has-been, I'm a wannabe. Yeah, I'm a wannabe 'cos I wanna be able to hold that UWF Championship. I'm a wannabe 'cos I wanna be better than I am... But it's ironic, it's ironic you say I mean nothing to America. I mean a lot to this country, it's funny you say you're the best from Ireland... The other two are sittin' on RAW probably disagreein' with the statement. Perhaps I'll give Finlay and Sheamus a ring, get 'em over to Smackie for a week and witness a good 'ol pub brawl. How's the Guinness goin' for ya? Ya drunk yet? Do ya fight drunk like they do? Have ya got ya leprechaun with ya? It's a shame ya never thought of havin' one for ya Bullet Club. It's also a damn shame ya don't have ya lucky charms 'cos ya luck's runnin' out before it even begins buddy-o!

The crowd lets out a huge KENNEDY chant, but Kennedy isn't done just yet.

Mr. Kennedy: Y'know, I probably am a poor son of a bitch. My mother, real bitch. Never got along with her... Didn't have a classy life, ya could say my life is a bit of a redneck's life... All I did was hunt animals for food, yeah hard life. But y'see, it doesn't matter if I wanna face AJ Styles, face you, face everybody on the damn roster. I'll do whatever the hell I want! You worry about ya damn Bullet Club, I've got no worries, ya think I'm worried 'bout you and ya boys? I ain't. Whether I'm Mr. USA, a poor son of a bitch, an asshole, a cocky loudmouth... Aw man, it doesn't matter who the hell I am! But there's one thing you'll be rememberin' for the rest of ya life, ya arrival 'ere in UWF wasn't a pretty start.

Strength might come in numbers, but ya don't need numbers. Ya just need one brain to outsmart them all, quite unfortunate ya didn't get the idea from the word go. Ya brought all ya back-up to America, thinkin' you'd probably get shot. Hey, I'm sorry 'bout our crime rates... Maybe I should have a back-up, Oh... I did, then I beat the shit outta him 'cos I had no choice... Goes nice eh? Been livin' in America all me damn life, never needed back-up like you. I ain't gonna run, I'm gonna stand here, take every damn hit to my jaw, to my guts, to my brain... Place that gun, everythin', won't stop me, I can't stop! Deliver the biggest ass-kickin' the country has seen, everythin' you're bringin' to the table is the only thing you can bring... but you still won't be victorious. Ya reckon you'll leave the winner even if you lose, HA-HA-HA! Wow... You won't be smilin' once I beat ya, however I beat ya, whether it's deliverin' a Green Bay Plunge, a Mic Check or simply doin' the unthinkable and pullin' out a new move outta surprise... Ya won't be smilin'... instead I'll be placin' the mic to ya mouth 'cos the real words you'll be saying is...

Kennedy raises the microphone towards the crowd as they chant "KENNEDY'S FUCKING REAL, REAL, REAL, REALLLLLLLLL"