UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
???: Hey Kennedy, Kennedy turn around up here

images

AJ Styles: Kennedy it seems like you want this. It seems that this hardcore championship is important to you... Very, very important to you. Kennedy I hold this belt right here not because I find it important. Hell no I hold this belt to show people in this damn industry that AJ Styles can get the job done anytime, and anywhere. You see Kennedy this belt it represents what you feel like you have become, this belt makes you feel that you're at home, but Kennedy this match to me is not about just this piece of gold that I have right here.... No, oh no it is about much more. It is about sending a damn message to everybody on the UWF roster.

AJ puts the title on his shoulder and he goes as he looks at the camera with great intent as he speaks once more

AJ Styles: Kennedy do you realize what is soon? The Royal Rumble match is soon. It is a match that I AJ Styles look to enter, and that I AJ Styles looks too win. Though Kennedy people don't view me as a threat. They don't see little ole AJ Styles as a threat. Oh no they view AJ Styles as just another guy... Kennedy I don't like that, but instead of acting like you a broken down freak I am coming in to show to everybody that I can get the job done, and it starts with you inside of the steel cage.

Inside that menacing structure anything goes, and anything can happen. Some may say that restrains me, because most people just view me as a some flying monkey... Though I am much more then some flying monkey I am an overall wrestler. Hell I am the Phenomenal One! Dosen't matter where you put me in this match I am looking to nothing more then win this match. Not only that Kennedy win convincingly. You see Kennedy you can talk about how much you're going to destroy me. You can tell me all this stuff, but that dsoen't scare me Ken... No I have no fear, but you Kennedy should be afraid of the Calf Killer.

AJ goes and he looks at the camera even more intense as he looks at it and he speaks

AJ Styles: Kennedy you think I am not out there because I am afraid of you? No Kenendy I am not afraid of you, in fact Kennedy I am preparing for you if anything. You see Kennedy I am familiar with CZW, but ya see Jeff Jarrett he still needed people on his little world tour, and guess where I am at right now.. at CZW wrestling, and doing what I do best. That is win, ya see Kennedy I will be ready for our match come Saturday, and at the end of the day not only will I walk out as still the hardcore champion, but I will walk out as still undefeated on Smackdown, and still a threat here in the UWF. Now if you don't mind Kennedy I got to get ready... Seeya

This has been a message from the Friends of AJ
Friends20Of20AJ.jpg

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
The crowd is eagerly awaiting their next piece of entertainment when the lights suddenly go out. The crowd cheers in excitement but they soon turn to boo's once a voice is heard.
Ladies and Gentlemen,

E

C

The spotlight shines on Ethan Carter the Third, EC3 as well as Fandango, who is standing beside him. Both have their backs turned to the crowd and simultaneously turn their heads and smirk. Maxine, Dixie and Summer Rae are nowhere to be found as the current World Tag Team Champions walk down the ramp with a stride in their steps and their belts firmly around their waists. They enter the ring and demand an official to get in the ring and hand them microphones, which they do.

Ethan Carter The Third
Ladies and gentlemen, give your World Tag Team Champions a round of applause.

The fans are near deafening in their disdain for Fandango and EC3.

Fandango
Now now, clam down my peasants. You know what happens when you boo us? We get stronger. Why else do you think your heroes have all failed you? The Rock, CM Punk and now you have to resort cheering for the unconventional losers. The thing is though, now you're rooting for three men we've already beaten. The two garbage men of UWF who aren't even good enough to clean my sweat from this mat and the bizarre one who despite his best efforts, came up short just like everyone else who stands across this ring from Fandango.

And as if that wasn't impossible enough, you've got me, EC3 to deal with as well. Separately, we're impossible to beat and together well, you should go ahead and quit. I've heard those two buffoons on RAW talk about unifying the Tag Team Championships to which I say, why tarnish the legacy of our tag team titles? Their belt has been held by the names of Bray Wyatt, Edge, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, John Cena and Damien Sandow. All former World Champions but now, they're being held by trailer park trash. These belts however have only been held by the greatest champions ever in the history of UWF, EC3 and Fandango.

The crowd boo's EC3 once again as he soaks it in.

And I'll be damned if I let both tag titles become tarnished by trailer park trash. Last week, we showed those inbred monsters just what we're capable of when we stoop down to their level. Obviously we're better than them in straight in ring competition, but knowing these guys, it was just a matter of time before they tried to take us out before our title match, so we decided to strike first.

And strike first we did. It was almost as glorious as us. Go back and watch Smackdown and revel in the beauty and grace that was me, dropping my gorgeous legs across both their throats. Their little weapons were no match for myself and Ethan here. They could do nothing but watch how their misguided attempts to harm us failed just as they have in life. And later on in that same night, Goldust failed just as well when I drove his head right on this spot where my foot is. You can almost still see the gold paint.

Fandango and Ethan laugh as the crowd is none too pleased with the current World Tag Team Champions.

Tell me something Goldie, how did it feel losing to the single greatest World Champion in history? Don't get me wrong, there will be a time when the greatest world champion title will be tied but for now I'm focused on restoring some honor to the tag team division. You may say the division has gone down hill but it's actually much better now. All the losers taking up space have left and the greatest have rose to the top. And now the greatest will team with probably the only other man good looking enough to stand in the ring with us, Cody Rhodes. Sure he may be a little off in the head but who isn't? What matters is how good he is in the ring and judging by his last couple of performances, I'd say he's better than any of our opponents this week so that's good enough for us. If I were you three, I'd just not bother showing up next week.

EC3 smirks and poses for the crowd as does Fandango. The crowd is booing but the grins on Fandango and EC3's faces soon fades when...

Reactions: Fauche

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
As Devitt lowers his microphone and stands mighty impressed with himself the sound of shattering glass is heard without much warning and the crowd go into a frenzy!

shark-boy-entrance_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The crowd go wild for their resident 'Shellraiser' and it's not too long before we are joined by Shark Boy himself. Shark Boy wastes no time in walking down the ramp, disregarding the fact that Devitt and his posse stand in the ring outnumbering his Sharky self. Shark Boy stomps up the ringsteps and then through the ropes into the ring where he walks straight past Devitt and his Bullet Club as he goes to the turnbuckles to throw his Fin Salute out to the crowd and raise his middle fingers defiantly into the air. Shark Boy steps down to the mat and asks for a microphone so he can talk...

SHARKBOY_zpsbaaadb61.png

Shark Boy: Listen up you goofy sons of bitches, I ain't in the mood to play games here tonight so I want you to get it in yer head right now that Shark Boy's about an inch away from kicking the next person who looks at him the wrong ways stupid bass and right now you ain't lookin' at me right, son. I'll put it to you this way, a couple weeks ago, Starrcade. Shark Boy teaming with that big gold freaky bastard Goldust going two on two with Cody Rhodes and that bald headed sumbitch Kurt Angle. It was hellacious, it was brutal, it was a damn good fight but when all was said and done Rhodes and Angle walked out the winners and that don't sit too damn well with Shark Boy. As a matter of fact, it makes Shark Boy sick!. So I asked last week for a match on Smackdown but the doctors said, "Shark Boy you ain't fit to come back after that match at Starrcade", and damn it I didn't get my match on Smackdown.

The crowd are booing the fact that Shark Boy was denied a fight last week.

But y'all know me, and y'all know Shark Boy 24:7 don't stand for bitchin' and carpin' all day long, everyday of the week. EH-EH!, it stands for tellin' every sumbitch that tells you know to kiss yer bass and it stands for being ready to fight all day, every day. So I went home last night, I logged on to the UWF dot com webpage. Yes sir, even Sharks have internet. And I saw that Shark Boy was booked to go one on one with the man who stands in front of me right now, Prince Devitt. Now y'all know me, y'all know I love a good fight, and after watchin' last week when Prince here went toe to toe with Ken Kennedy and tore the damn house down, I looked at that there computer and under this mask I grinned like a damn kid with candy because I knew that this week on Smackdown I was steppin' into a fight and that I can finally vent all this damn pent up frustration, and I'll do that to you.

Devitt faces Shark Boy now in the ring, backed up by Bullet Club. Shark Boy looks up and down at Devitt and speaks again.

Now Shark Boy don't make himself out to be like some world traveller, or some Japanese wrestlin' expert but from what I'm hearin', you're some sort of a big deal. I mean shit son, you got the whole world jabberin' on about ya after last week. But I think you might just have... well a slight problem because ya seem to have your own head up yer bass. All this claimin' to be the best on the roster?, about bein' 'Real'?, well, boy, I hate to break it to you but standin' here lookin' at you, you don't impress me a damn bit. So ya beat Ken Kennedy in a hellacious match-up, impressive sure, but who else ya beat that anyone gives two carps about?. Some bum in Japan, son this is the UWF, this is where the best in the world come to beat the livin' hell out of each other and if you think you're some sort of big deal after beatin' Ken Kennedy?, well then your head must be really quite far up yer little Irish bass.

Devitt laughs, Shark Boy continues

And I want you to look at me when I tell you this, boy. I'm pretty much done with gettin' my bass whipped by the likes of Kurt Angle and Cody Rhodes, and Shark Boy is done makin' friends, and startin' on Smackdown this week?, I'm turnin' all that pent up frustration, all that anger and I'm turnin' it loose on you. And it ain't personal, it's the fight game, and I hope you bring it this week because it'll feel so much better when I hit you with the Chummer and show you just who the hell Shark Boy really is. And if ya wanna see Shark Boy whip Prince Devitt's bass give me a SHELL YEAH!

The crowd yell 'Shell Yeah!' for Shark Boy but before Shark Boy can raise his microphone again he is interrupted.

Reactions: Andrew

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The time has passed from when AJ Styles last spoke, Kennedy's no longer in the ring instead he's elsewhere. Backstage with two females.

mqdefault.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Well seein' that ya don't like bein' in the ring, that's fine with me. I knew you were afraid to be man-to-man so while you were babblin' about, I decided to head backstage. Bumped into these two lovely ladies who could accompany me while you were able to put me to sleep. But I heard what ya had to say, in fact ya do have what I need... these females ain't too impressed that a former drunken raging alcoholic who had problems with females is holdin' my belt. But you think you're sendin' a message to the entire roster 'cos you're holdin' that belt? Puhhhhhh-leasssssssse! You were a former World Champion, don't ya think that signifies somethin' greater. Mind you, I don't care for the Rumble... You know why? 'Cos I'm goin' to ensure that you don't even make it in. This week, I ain't just goin' to beat you around like you're some freakin' carcass. Naw, I'm goin' to beat you down so damn hard that you'll end up bein' a damn skeleton! But sure ya got ya job done earlier on right before Starrcade, ya maintained to keep the belt nice and warm for me. However, time's runnin' out AJ. There won't be no Rumble glorification for ya, there won't even be that Hardcore Championship belt around ya any longer. Words cannot express how much I despise you AJ, the fact these assholes in the crowd... They fell for you once again, they cheer a man who was a raging alcoholic, a man who couldn't even keep his damn balls in his pants. You're a disgrace AJ, your dark days... They're still hoverin' over you, you're still livin' the dark days. You never escaped out of it, you just began to try outsmart every single person. I know when you go home every night, you hide... yet you drink your damn sorrows away. Your life ain't even back on track buddy-o, you keep thinkin' ya life is so damn perfect now but it isn't. If you think it's perfect now, wait 'til I'm done with you this week. Just wait and see what happens to your damn children, your damn wife...

None of them are goin' to be seen ever again after this! If you think for one second that you can get the job done inside a steel cage, you thought wrong. Not only am I psychically better, I'm clinically insane AJ. The past was nothing compared to now, I'm living my dark days... I'm proud of it. When I go home, there is no home... When I find somewhere to sleep... it ain't on a damn bed, it's on the streets in a little alley-way. I threw everythin' I had in life away, I didn't need people... People required me. But alas, you shouldn't have to be worrying about me at all AJ... My life is beginnin' to get back on track. I managed to find a home, I ain't got a bed in it yet, I'm workin' on that... But you callin' me a broken down freak, do I look like a damn freak to you? Yeah, I probably do... but this freak is a freak you don't wanna mess with! This freak is a freak who's so damn deep inside his head that he ain't ever goin' to escape! When I see blood tricklin', I crave it... I ain't no damn Vampire but when I see blood, it means I gotta bash it harder, the more blood, the better. Sorry girls, I know this is creepin' ya out so you might wanna leave the room for a bit...

The girls leave the room as Kennedy continues, once the girls leave... the camera turns back to Kennedy who's busted his head open as he smiles.

Mr Kennedy: Ohh, ha-ha-ha. Now this feels good. This is what I've put myself in for. Ever since I faced Vampiro and burned his body. He was never seen again, then I went to war with Eddie Guerrero... Got myself to a point where my brain... Yeah, I started hearin' voices... They're still here somewhere, just gotta find it. Then I went to war with Sheamus, brought in 911, killed him... Then there was you. Who took me and stole my damn belt... but now it's time where the clock runs out. Ha-ha-ha, this blood really went in deep... such a gash. But AJ, this is what I breathe for. You... you're just using this to get yourself back to the top of the mountain. But after this week, once I beat you... you won't be climbin' any mountain. You'll stay down and I'll make damn sure you stay down. You're not phenomenal, you're a man who's wasted opportunity. A little slip ain't no harm to me, I'm a man who'll bounce back and that there is phenomenal. The fact 2014 is my year and nobody can stop me... you better get ready. You think 'cos ya traveled the world that you can handle this... you've seen nothin' yet AJ... You've seen absolutely nothin'!

Fauche

Reaction score
I have never felt as empty as I feel today

Flowermouth (The Leech) by Code Orange Kids shuts down the dumb in the ring and the crowd cheers wildly as the T.I.O.C. makes their entrance on to the stage. As usual, thye waste no time in getting down to the ring. This week however, they totally look extra-extra pissed off, with a distinct menace about them that is augmented by the still visible and nasty wounds from their beatdown a week prior. Callihan slides under the rope into the ring while Brodie climbs on to the apron and steps over the top rope. The pair approaches the tag team champions and gets all up in their grill, like nose-to-nose (except its nose-to chest with Lee). I don't want to go assuming anybody who weren't my boys would do something or something else, but let's just say that the MDDD probably stand their ground for credibility's sake. After a few long, tense seconds, the TIOC move to the side and grab a pair of mics to address their Smackdown opponents. Callihan once again gets face to face with Fandango.

images

Callihan: Punk bitch

The crowd cheers cause swearing and standing up for yourself are cool. Callihan pulls back his mess of black hair to reveal a fresh set of stitches in his forehead, barely holding a still tender wound together.

Callihan: See this? Take a good, long look and keep crackin' that smile o' yers sun. I ain't ashamed of my scars. I damn well count them and remember where each and every single one of them came from, and what it felt like to get them. I remember the blood dripping or pouring out of my skin, runing with my sweat, sticking in my hair and staining my clothes. I remember what it feels like to have the stitches pulled through or the glue poured in, to have the bones set, to have the cast or the limp make my life hell for the weeks after. I see all the scared looks of strangers and kids as I pass them by at the airport or on the street – people who turn and look away or just can't help but stare at some freak who looks like he got hit by a bus coming home drunk from the bar the night before. Every morning I get up, look in the mirror and I see every mark another human being has put on or in my body that will stay there till I'm dead and buried and eaten up by maggots and worms.

And ya wanna know why, why I uh, remember them? Do ya? Don't worry sunshine, I'll damn sure tell ya. I keep these scars and wounds fresh in my mind every day and the names that come with them so that I can each one back, and then some if I'll lucky or extra pissed off when time comes for retribution. Yeah, retribution, some might say a big word for good ol' Sami Callihan, but I sure as hell know what it means. Payback. Making things even. Fair and square. Means that sooner or later, I'ma gonna have the chance to hit you over the head again and again and again and again till your blood is covering my fists or my chair or my monkeywrench or whatever else I found lying around that night. Retributio means I give you a little souvenir to take home with you, a keepsake for you to have forever just so you can remember Sami Callihan like he remember you. Hell, might just even carve T.I.O.C. across those pretty cheeks of yours so you always know how much a mistake can really cost a man when he doesn't think his shit trhough first. All in due time... all in due time boys.

Sami's demeanor suddenly lightens up a bit, and he takes a step back, pacing around the ring for a moment while the crowd cheers.Brodie Lee is standing nearby, eyes deadset on EC3. Sami once again raises his mic and continues.

Callihan: Yeah all in due time, and we will get our chance. Our tag title match, one we earned when we ran through they Second City Saints like a bull through the fuckin' Spaniard who was dumb enough to stand there actin' like he belonged in the same place. Segregation – seperating the men from the boys, the predators from the prey. Makin' examples, reminding folks everywhere that it don't matter who you think you are or what you think you done, some people are just cowards and when push comes to shove, all they show is their damn cowardly backs. I don't ever want to see those Second City Saints our house again, and hopefully now that they lost to you tools once and got buried by us, they'll have the good sense to crawl back to Chicago and die quiet and quick.

Like I says, we earned our match with you. Beat ya once already, can't wait to do it again. Yeah, yeah, that was an, uh, a... technicalitiy or whatever. Fuck, I have a hard time countin it myself, but that's the way is. DQ finish, cause Fandango here couldn't keep his hard-on under control and gone wild on me. Ya got no shame, do ya boy? But we seen there and last week on Smackdown that you fellas don't seem to have nay problem with getting your hands dirty, so whenever our little get-together does happen, what say we have ourselves a no-dq match? That way you don't have to worry about going all looney-tunes again and Brodie and I can give you a proper ass-kickin'. You wanna spill blood, that's cute kid. Let's see how you like it when I'm painting this damn ring canvas with yours. I'll learn ya what the art of violence is all about. Brodie's not too shabby himself.

images

Brodie almost cracks a smile.

Callihan: But as for our match here, first things first, ya know? Looks like we each got ourselves a Rhodes boy to team with. Lucky us we got the one who's actually done ome shit with his career, not the punk family baby that's just been whining and kickng and screaming for some damn attention since he stepped into the biz a few years ago. Fuck kid, about time to make a name for yourself, no? Right now all I see is Dusty's worst, loudest mistake – a little brat who only ever accomplishes something when he has a tag team partner to carry him. So you'll probably feel right at home with these tag champs around to hide behind. Too bad we're gonna tear right through em' and chances are we'll still be so rarin' for some fight when we're done we'll rip you a new face-hole too. Try to save some for Goldust if we can, goodness knows the guy owes ya one.

Comin' out here I was feelin' kinda pissy, but every time I look at you double dragon guys I just remember how much fun I'm gonna have kickin' your ass and takin' those betls from ya. I get all excited when I picture those lovely faces of yours just like they are now but with a couple a new scars tacked on and some cartilage shifted around. Can't imagine Carter here will be too happy to be carrying that picture of himself around when it reminds him of how his nose used to be in a normal place. What a shame that'll be, what a damn shame...

Champ

Reaction score

Somebody gon' get they ass kicked
Somebody gon' get their wig split
Somebody gon' get they ass kicked
Somebody gon' get their wig split
Beat 'em up, beat 'em up, break his neck

(Somebodies Gonna Get It begins to play all throughout the Smackdown Arena. The Worlds Strongest Man will then enters the ramp wearing a "Hall of Pain" T Shirt as the Crowd erupts into boos. He enters the ring and immediately yells for a mic. He has quite a intense look on his face, one bent on destruction.)

20111024000919671.jpg

Mark Henry: I sense people are optimistic about my chances to leave Smackdown with victory and I can relate to them about their opinions. After my repeated failures within the time of my last month here, it is only common for people to begin to doubt and question my abilities. And their reasoning isn't false and I do not despise them for it, but soon I shall turn them back over as a believer in me like they should be, as no man or woman should ever doubt the Worlds Strongest Man. People have people who believe in them and their capabilities and people also have numerous people who are referred to as critics who consistently make their flaws in their performances clear to the public, and I am no exception. But the amount of critics that have followed me through out my career is truly more abundant than it should be, when I have established my dominance in the past and through all I accomplished I still have these critics, like the adversaries I will soon come face to face with with the names Kevin Steen and Chris Saban, and at times it seems like I have more of these critics than before. Many of these critics shall be silenced, whether if I pin or submit Kevin Steen or Chris Saban come Smackdown, one thing can be assured is that the Hall of Pain awaits them. Either man I can beat, either man will give much satisfaction by giving me the right to say I defeated them in a match on my return. I am a man who can and will optimize his opportunities that are layed in front of him with great success, and while making my way back to the top I will be more deadly, and far more efficient at it than previously. Allow me to go into further detail about this match. If find myself against Chris Saban, a man who is known for his jaw dropping capabilities, power is something I will not be afraid to counter act such maneuvers. Chris a man like you can come to disrespect a man like me, if I do guess correctly, if so you will regret such an act and know the only way such a piteous piece of trash such as yourself could profit from actions such as trying to make a joke out of me. A joke out of the World Strongest man, but such a thing will not happen, this is my return to UWF, and I promise this run will be much different than the last.

(Mark Henry lowers the mic as the crowd begins to berate him. He becomes slightly frustrated by it but shrugs it off and continues.)

Mark Henry: Many people look upon themselves as divine, as they are a god of wrestling, and many people here in UWF such as my opponent are certainly no exceptions. Maybe that is why you two are oblivious about the fact that y'all lack the capabilities it takes to defeat me. Y'all view it as smart and quite honorable to attempt to disgrace a man of my stature, but in all honestly that is a cowardly and a disgrace to many people everywhere. Everybody has to be committed to what they do and I know I have to make adjustments to become the unstoppable, dominant force I have always truly been inside. I must adjust and make the changes that are need to combat Kevin Steen's, a man of great stature himself, a Chris Saban, a man who will risk it all, and stop their discouraging ways. You two will deny the accusations of me being superior to you two even though pain is something you two will accustomed to on Smackdown. I was once a man who spoke words but didn't back them up. But that was months ago and I have become more than simply a fraud of a man, I have once again become the Worlds Strongest Man. But do you two know the man who could possess the necessities that is now required to defeat me in any kind of match up? I would be surprised if either of you did as no man exists. I see to close a casket on the career of you Kevin, and you as well Chris. Kevin and Chris, I know you two refuse to accept that you guys are misguided individuals. You two are men who are misguided on this path you two are currently undertaking.

(Mark lowers the mic as he grins quickly and speaks again as he maintains the grin on his face.)

Mark Henry: I know some people go through terrifying ordeals, and I am truly happy that I am the source of your inner pain, your ordeal was the moment you heard the words "The Winner of this match, The Worlds Strongest Man, Mark Henry!", then a part of you guys shall die. That is your ordeal, me being the epicenter of it, the root cause, sanity will be infused with the pain I bestow on you two, y'alls own inner beings will enter conflict on whether you two could manage get the job done against me, but once you two realize the answers is no, the feeling of how tragic the situation is for you two will set in. You guys may be capable of persevering through foes you have encountered in the past, but I am no ordinary man, and I do hope Kevin and Chris that you two will not deny this fact.

(Mark Henry lowers the mic as he looks on with a cold demeanor on his face as he awaits Chris Saban or Kevin Steen to come out.)

Last edited:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Whoa Oh

Codys themes hit and the crowds once cheering excitement turns to jeers as they turn towards the stage, from behind the curtain Cody comes hopping backwards on one leg to the stage stopping. He turns around showing his hood cover face before he crouches down tugging down on the hood before he stands up straight flipping it off his revealing a smile on his face, he turns to one side as the mini-tron turns to his electronic "mirror" from his dashing days as his "reflection" is shown on the other side of the tron for the crowd. Cody fixes his hair making sure everything is right, when the happy demeanor suddenly fades and he puts his hand over his face blocking his gaze from his reflection turning around and making his way down the ramp as he raises his microphone, his smile returning.

0g39_zpsbb2998eb.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Ethan Carter the third and, hold on a second

Cody stops setting his feet apart and looking down as he clears his throat

Faaan...Daaan....Goooo

Cody smiles as he continues his walk down to the ring

It appears we've got ourselves a tag match, And while most would be happy with my two partners in their team because they are the Tag Team Champions I'm glad for an entirely different reason and that's because it is refreshing...

Cody slides into the ring looking at both his partners one after the other.

To find people who understand how important it is to keep appearances, how you can be great in this ring but it takes the truly exceptional to be great and look great doing it. We are a lost breed, and such we will be giving everyone an example of how truly great we are when we face off against three such repugnant individuals...In a grotesque world it's nice to see that I'm not the last man...Dashing

Cody gets a wide toothy smile, but as he looks down at Fandango his smile slowly fades to a cold one, he turns to Carter and snarls as if his opinion of them just changed completely before he turns to the two other people in the ring.

You're new around here aren't you? Well allow me to introduce myself, I'm the guy that reveals what people like you really are. See you haven't been around to witness what I'm...capable of, I've won world titles across three different companies, I was this companies First World Champion, I've held the UWF title more times than ANYONE in this companies history and it's been in my possession longer than anyone as well. King of the Ring Winner, Royal Rumble Winner, both lost when they chose to face me.

Cody tilts his head to one side studying both guys

But let me get to the important stuff, because I'm noticing your one of "those" kinds of people. And I'm a big fan of you kind of people, who talk about pain they've received in stride or will be giving...well boys my name is Cody Rhodes and I am the American Nightmare, and I turn people like you into...bodies in a hospital bed. War Machines, so-called Mr. UWFs, Cripplers, even self-proclaimed Monsters, they come up to me with their same old shtick and think I'm gonna run away...but then in the ring I reveal them as the smoke and mirrors they truly are, even right now I see that both of you are mere paper tigers in front of a storm.

Cody gets a smirk on his face, nothing like the bright smile he started with as it seems sinister in it's reasoning.

People assume a lot of things about me, like I'm just here because of my last name, I'm the runt of the family, I'm too small to do anything significant or be feared. But Let me tell you what these people have already learned, why I've put 5 times as many people in the hospital than you've faced here in UWF... if Cody Rhodes makes you a target.

Cody holds out two fingers and a thumb up to Brodie like pointing an invisible gun, before moving it to Callihan. He smiles before bringing it to his own head and bringing down the thumb

You go away, luckily for you two...I have no interest in revealing you in this match, no no this match is just for Fun...no...

Cody cracks his neck to one side, closing his eyes he takes a deep breath before he slowly gets a smile back on his face

Yes...just for Fun, a little friendly competition. Three good looking, talented and decorated supertars against...well you. So all I can say is best of luck to you, and that goes double for you Brother.

Cody turns to the stage

Let's just come out here and give em a show, I mean we wouldn't want anyone getting hurt I still have oh so many fun activities planned for the Royal Rumble. So come on down here, breath in and reference a movie, hell make it special bring out the cool entrance get some gold pyro going and everyone else let's get up on our feet let's properly introduce my brother. We need to make these parts special for Goldy...who knows how many he has left...

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
The winner of this sanctioned match... the UWF Hardcore Champion the Phenomenal AJ Styles

2013-10-30-15-38-02.png

AJ is seen tired after wrestling at the CZW show that the UWF has granted him due to the world tour. AJ you can see is looking on as he asks for the microphone, and the CZW fans chant on as AJ Styles goes and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Once again I do what I say I am going to do... and that is win. I would like to thank CZW for giving me the opportunity to wrestle here in this great product, and would also like to thank the UWF, and Jeff Jarrett for giving me this opportunity. Now CZW fans if you thought the match that you just witnessed was hardcore. If you thought you saw the whole package of AJ Styless tune into this Saturday night when I defend my Hardcore title against that psycho Mr. Kennedy.

CZW fans give a mix reaction hearing the name of Kennedy.

AJ Styles: Now I know a lot of you fans are wondering what in the hell Mr. Kennedy? That guy is hardcore. Well hell in UWF he likes to think he is hardcore. I mean let me tell you guys something about Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy over there thinks just because he had a match with Eddie Guerrero that all of a sudden his brains got rocked, and since then has been mentally, and emotionally damaged from the events. The man acts like he got hit by a mack truck... and since then the man has never been the same. He is going on, and on about how he is not right in the head. How he is haunted by these so called demons, but you see CZW fans I am not like Mr. Kennedy. I am not someone who makes excuses for what has happened to me. You see I am going to be entering a steel cage with this man this Saturday, and if I lose sure I can blame doing a a match here for my loss, but hell I won't. Because I did this match because I look to prove I am the best.

AJ goes and he raises the hardcore title high in the sky as he goes on and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Wrestlemania is coming around the corner, and this hardcore title is not just a belt too me. It is not a prop like how Mr. Kennedy viewed it. No see this belt here it represents the changes I have been going through these past couple of months. It shows that AJ Styles is just as real as anyone else in the world today. It shows that I am not a pushover, and that I will not be denied that is what this belt means to me. Kennedy looks at this belt as nothing more then just a missing part of his brain. Hell he has even threaten me for this belt, talking about ending my life. Kennedy I am going to make this clear just like I have made it clear in the past. AJ Styles does not go down easy, I am like a Phoenix, you can put me down but at the end of the day I am going to rise out of the ashes and shine brighter then I did before.

Just when Kennedy thinks folks he will have me beat inside of that Steel cage I will do what I do best and that is be phenomenal. I will defy all odds, and show Mr. Kennedy why I am the best today. Why AJ Styles is the man looking to headline Wrestlemania. You see this belt it isn't my life, but it is something that is used as a message, and Kennedy when we go at it inside of that steel cage this Saturday these folks know who is going to walk out of that match. They know who will be the one winning that match. They know it will be "the phenomenal" A...J... Styles.... Thank you ladies and gentlemen, and remember tune into Smackdown this Saturday night.

The fans cheer as AJ Styles goes and he does his trademark pose as the fans cheer . Styles goes as he walks down the CZW ramp interacting with fans along the way, and as the camera fades away from the scene live from CZW

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Devitt stands in the middle of the ring, he visibly looks to not be taking Shark Boy all too seriously. He raises the microphone to address his deep see adversary for Smackdown.

I7rA0br.jpg

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"What in the hell are you supposed to be? This guy really thinks he's a shark."

Devitt looks at Fale & Anderson as the three of them have a little bit of a chuckle. The crowd starts to break out in a Shark Boy chant. Anderson turns and yells at the crowd to try to silence them. Devitt raises the microphone up to his mouth as he's still pointing at Shark Boy.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"But he did seem to make a little bit of sense there boys. I do have the entire World talking about what I did to Ken Kennedy last week. You're right, I am a big deal, and that's not just coming from me, you can hear that any where you go. The name Prince Devitt is held on a much higher pedestal than a cretin like Shark Boy. You say you have a lot of pent up frustration? When great because so do I. There is no reason why I should be facing someone like you. It's a slap in my face to have to be in the ring with a man like yourself. So you sort of have it backwards there Shark Boy. I get to take out all of my anger and frustration and nothing is going to change for you. You're still going to walk out a loser. But you'll leave with a lot more injuries than you would in a match with Rhodes and Angle because neither of those two can touch me. You're getting exactly what you want though Sharky, a fight. That's one thing Bullet Club knows how to do."

Devitt lowers his hand but keeps the microphone up to his mouth while the crowd continues cheering for Shark Boy.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Shark Boy, I could care less if I impress you, having your respect is the least of my worries, I hate to break it to you but I'll achieve success even without the backing of Shark Boy. You ask who I've beat? Besides every super junior in Japan, a handful of heavyweights in Japan, and men in over four continents, just Kennedy here in UWF, to answer your question. But Shark Boy, who exactly have you beat? What have you done? I don't here the World talking about any match that Shark Boy has had lately, and I don't read about how you're the next big thing. All you are Shark Boy is another victim of Bullet Club."

Devitt & Bullet Club are still lightly chuckling as Anderson who is standing behind Devitt is pointing at Shark Boy with his gun sign, shouting, 'Real!' at the top of his lungs. The crowd is booing Devitt as he raises the microphone again.

Real Rock 'N Rolla
"Machine Gun knows, I'm fucking real! And since you don't want to believe that, and since you think that you stand a chance, what you saw last week, is going to be nothing. See unlike him, you're not going to have any offense at all. I'm relentless, if you don't know that now, then I'm sure you'll know when that bell rings. Maybe for one night the Bullet Club will have to trade in the guns for some harpoons to take out Shark Boy."

Devitt & Bullet Club all are pointing at Shark Boy with their hands as the crowd shows their hate for Bullet Club. The trio stands across from Shark Boy as they wait for a response from Devitt's opponent.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Cody..........Cody...........

A disembodied voice can be heard over the PA system. This gets Rhodes' attention and he looks towards the stage, daring his brother to come out. The crowd goes crazy as they recognize the voice as that of the "Bizzare One" Goldust. Everyone in the ring turn and look towards the stage, anticipating the "Bizzare One" 's arrival. Instead, the titantron flashes up with a post-apocalyptic backdrop.

Cody...........Cody............

Rhodes is in the ring, obviously getting annoyed by the mind games. Fandango and EC3 look at each other with confused looks on their faces. Goldust's partners the T.I.O.C. have evil smiles on their faces. After some time, the crowd's cheering becomes even louder because Goldust himself steps into frame. He wastes no time addressing everyone in the ring.

goldust-o.gif

Goldust: *inhales and exhales* Oh dear baby brother, why must you ridicule and mock? Is it because, deep down, you know that your outer beauty doesn't change how awful, vile and disgusting you are on the inside? I bet that's it. I'm almost willing to place money on the fact that.......despite all of your accomplishments, despite all of your natural abilities, there's still something missing. You may be wondering why I'm where I am and you are where you are, well, for a few reasons. You see, baby brother, you happened to catch me at a bad time. I'm currently on the set of my brand new film. It's a.......Shattered Dreams Production.........And it's based on a true story. The second reason? Well........that's actually quite simple. Why would I want to spoil the fun we're going to have at the Royal Rumble now? But, back to my first reason. Cody, I don't just quote movies, I also make a few of my own. Some are action-packed......others are a barrel of laughs.......to be quite honest, a great majority of them......well, let's just say, Parental Discretion Advised.......Fandango, you would make a perfect leading man in one of my......alternate.....titles........

Goldust rubs himself as Fandango looks on at the titantron, horrified. Goldust then continues speaking.

Goldust: Oh my, Fandango, what a wonderful contest we had last week on SmackDown. You may have won, but that was not my intent. My intent was to see what you could do. Sure, International Champion, defeated The Rock....yadda yadda yadda......I want to see what you can reallllllly do. When a man's back is against the wall......most men fold like an accordion but....oh no....not you, Fandango. No, you came back and had your way with me......you put those strong, masculine hands on me and......*inhales* I was in heaven.........but rest assured, Mr. Curtis, this week will not be about tests. This week, we go from Heaven.....all the way straight to Hell......and this time we get to take your partner-in-crime Mr. Ethan Carter the Third with us. Oh Ethan, you really do clean up quite nicely. You cut your hair, trimmed your nails.....my, you must think you've got it all figured out, don't you? You think Fandango can lead you to the promised land but, no, I assure you, Mr. Bateman, he is leading the sacrificial lamb to slaughter.....maybe sooner than you think.......

The crowd is going crazy as Goldust runs down his opponents. Goldust, however, doesn't forget his partners.

Goldust: But there's 2 more men in this match......2 men who couldn't be more opposite than Fandango and Ethan. Sami Callihan and Brodie Lee, the duo known as the T.I.O.C. You two rapscallions are just the kind fo partners I'm looking for. It warms my......golden heart.....to be forming an alliance with two of the roughest, toughest men in the UWF today. I've been watching you for a while now, Mr. Callihan and Mr. Lee and I like what I have seen. Such hatred in your actions. That's missing in today's world of professional wrestling. Everything is too polished and pleasant. It's about time someone introduced a little......chaos......around here. Which is exactly what we're going to do this week on SmackDown. This is quite possibly the biggest......and......*inhales* strangest........six man tag team matches in UWF history and we will....not....disappoint........

Goldust looks over towards the side, acknowledging someone out of frame. Goldust then looks back into the camera.

Goldust: I'm being called back into set. This film is filled with drama, emotion and......bloodshed. Did I mention it was based off a true story? It indeed is but a true story that hasn't occurred yet. Do you see the foreboding atmosphere behind me? That's where the exciting climax happens.....and no, don't get your hopes up, Fandango.....it's most certainly not one of my alternate titles......No this film is about two men, embroiled by hate, determined to destroy the entire world if they have to to destroy one another. Do you know what it's based on, baby brother? The only problem is......I can't film the ending because......well it doesn't have one. Oh, but it well. At the Royal Rumble, we'll have an ending. I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Deville!

Goldust walks out of frame and the titantron fades to black.

Reactions: CaptainxBumout

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Shark Boy looks down at the ground, he seems to be laughing, hard to tell with the mask but his eyes seem to suggest so. Shark Boy then looks Devitt in the eye and speaks back to the Smackdown newcomer.

Image2.jpg

Shark Boy: Well damn son, I think you might want to get the harpoons manned because it's gonna take a damn harpoon through the heart to stop Shark Boy from stompin' a mudhole in yer bass and walkin' it dry on Smackdown because you've done made the one mistake everybody makes. You done pissed Shark Boy off!. Because you're like everybody else, understimatin' Shark Boy, thinkin' Shark Boy's gonna be some comic relief, some comedy. And I find that damn amusin' comin' from a guy nobody in this arena had heard of until last week. Ya see you might be some big shot in Japan but this is America, boy. And in America we don't take likings to some little Irish prick runnin' around with two big dumb sumbitches callin' himself a Prince. Ya wanna know what happens to folks like that where I'm from?... they get their bass whipped and they get thrown out the damn door!

The crowd cheer Shark Boy. Shark Boy's eyes show great intensity now as he looks Devitt in the eye and continues.

Now listen here ya meely mouthed prick, I got nothin' against International Talent, hell Shark Boy's been all over the globe too, what I do have a problem with is people comin' in here thinkin' there just gon' leapfrog Shark Boy in the pecking order like he ain't even there. See Prince, I've been in this company and it's predecessor UCW for many years now. I've fought just about everybody there is to fight and damn it I beat a couple of them too and I got myself two championship wins in UCW. Now I don't like to go over ancient history about how I was a World Title contender or a Tag Title contender or nothin' like that because that is in the past, but I'm just lettin' ya know that Shark Boy ain't the damn jobber you seem to think he is, and that Shark Boy don't lay down for nobody without a fight.

The crowd are super behind Sharky as he gets torn into Devitt.

So listen to me when I tell you, you sorry son of a bitch, that this week on Smackdown will be no laughin' matter. So ya better get that dumb smile off yer face because I'm itchin' to reach out and smack it off myself. No, this week on Smackdown won't be a laughin' matter, it'll be a matter of Shark Boy takin' Prince Devitt and showin' him what the big time is all about here in UWF. It ain't about 'Super Juniors' or 'J-Cups' or anythin' like that, it's about two men steppin' into a ring, puttin' their dukes up and beatin' the hell out of each other until the other man can't get back up. So are you ready to do that kid?, are you ready to go toe-to-toe with 'The Shellraiser' because if you ain't, or heck, even if ya are, this week on Smackdown I'm gonna be showin' you exactly why Shark Boy is the single toughest son of a bitch on the UWF roster today!.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Just as soon as Mark Henry finished his last sentence.. a notorious drumbeat made him wait for one of his opponents no more.

Kevin Steen made his way from the back. He stopped just underneath the titantron and took a close look at the crowd. He briefly scanned the fans, shook his head, as they gave him a mixed reaction and chuckled to himself.

9-15-2013+3-50-51+PM.jpg

He traditionally ignored the fans who attempted to high-five him or shake hands with him, he just walked straight to the ring, stopping near the steel steps so the ringside crew could hand him a microphone. He basically ignored Mark Henry's presence, he smirked and waited for a while in the ring so the music could fade to silence and he brought his microphone closer to his mouth.

MOHd6KR.png

Kevin Steen:

You're right Mark, you're no ordinary man. You used to be a dominant force, but now all I see when I look at you is a fat guy in a singlet trying to fight with champions, but can't even defeat his own middle age crisis. And no offence, Mark, but you just know that I have no respect for anybody, so I'm not gonna buy into you walking out here and trying to convince us you're William Shakespeare, or The English Dictionary: Human Edition.

Henry is starting to get mad, but that only makes Steen happier.

You see, you could have won hundreds, thousands of matches. You could have had a career twice as long as mine was. I'm not your #1 fan, so I have more important stuff to do than check your milestones and such. But the point is that you've surely done all of those things, and actually, despite the fact that I just said that I don't have respect for anybody, I'm gonna actually tell you that what I respect is your career, but that's all. You see, you could have broken Undertaker's streak, you could have won all the major titles in the world within a month or anything like that, but that just doesn't mean shit to me.

The crowd slowly starts booing Steen.

No, no, don't get me wrong. But seriously, Mark, how the fuck do you expect me to take you seriously, when you have proven the wrestling world in the past that.. one day you're going to act like the world's biggest badass that inducts people into his Hall of Pain by breaking their bones one by one, but just the day after you'll randomly disappear - 'cause that's what you do, and I don't give a crap if that was because of injuries, the aftermath is what I care about - and you'll return in a red singlet to dance polka with Hornswoggle. The other day you'll be the badass, but just a week after you'll pretend to be Santa Claus. There's always a chance that you might wanna get retro and become the Sexual Chocolate once again, and now you're William Shakespeare or something. Look, Mark, all you've proven to me right now is that you've used your hiatus to read literature and improve your wordage, but that's just about all. Now my wordage is probably way smaller than yours is, but y'know what, I don't give a shit, because I don't need to write books and bore the living shit out of everybody with wannabe intelligent monologues, I need one single sentence to tell you what am I up to: Come our match, I'm gonna effin' murder you, Mark.

A mixed reaction from the crowd.

And that's just because I don't care who you are, really, all I care about is that I'm pretty surprised that the UWF management gave me a match this soon, but I guess that the overall feedback in the back was positive, because they've given me a chance to bury both you and Chris Sabin, who, by the way, is a loudmouth, based on what I've heard on SmackDown in his promo, but still, let me laugh for a second, because he's still best known for being one of the main wrestlers of the so called X-Division that's formed by midgets and little guys who like to fly around the ring. Now I'm old school, I don't need to jump around to knock you out, all I need is good old technical wrestling. So given what I just told you, Sabin, you'll probably gonna get your ass kicked twice, because even Santa Shakespeare over here will fuck you up. And before you bring that up, I know that I've got my ass kicked by El Generico in the past, but past was the past and honestly, I'm trying to recall when did I say that I give a fuck about both past and your opinion. Which will leave me and you Mark, one on one.

The crowd lets a loud mixed reaction yet once again, as Steen now concentrates on Henry again.

images

See, Mark, as I told you before, no disrespect to you, it's just that you're just a part of my path of destruction. There's been a reason why people used to chant "Kill, Steen, Kill". You know why that was? It's because of matches like ours will be on SmackDown. It's because I don't care who you are and all I care about is making you regret you didn't retire yet.

Steen awaits for either Sabin to join them or Henry to respond.

----------------

OOC: Good luck, guys!​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
ec3.jpg

EC3 brushes off Goldust's remarks and looks at Sami and Brodie before cockily walking up to them.

Ethan Carter The Third
Hold on a second adult garbage pail kids, we gotta address Goldust up there. First of all, nice green screen effect bro. It’s a cool way to show how scared you are to come back in this ring but who can blame you? The man who personally put you down for a three count last week is standing right here, waiting for you to get your gold butt down here so he can knock it to the ground again. Secondly, your weird bro. A bit too weird. Like I don’t know if I should beat you up or call the cops.

Fandango lowers Ethan's mic and decides to speak on their behalf.

Fandango
I think we should toy around with him some more. After all it’s not every day someone realizes how great a pleasure it is to be manhandled by such a perfect individual such as myself. You want a round two Goldie? I’ll be more than happy to. Maybe this time I can show you how I put down these two scumbags with my picture perfect leg drop. Then again, why should I give you special treatment? I should spread the love around. We’ll leave your fate to Cody. We have other business to attend to.

Fandango smirks at Brodie and Sami. Ethan takes control of the conversation and confronts Sami.

Now onto you losers. We get it Sami, you’re this dark and twisted man. We’ve dealt with your kind before. The kind of man who just wants to get retribution and you know what he gets instead? No gold. When your so focused of beating us up, one of us will catch you by surprise and retain our championships. Think about it, if you're even capable of thinking that is. History only remembers the winners because the winners are the one’s who write history. Make us bleed, carve into our skins, do whatever you feel you need to do but know that when it’s all said and done, no one will remember you. You’ll just be another footnote in our long storied career. And if we walk out of that match with some scars, we won’t be dumb enough to show them off. We’re rich, we’ll just get some surgery.

Yeah what are you an idiot! You think you’re so tough showing off your scars. You think that makes you tough? No it shows just how weak you really are. How could you let someone do that to you? You’ll notice that there is not one flaw on either of our gorgeous bodies. We don't let that sort of thing happen to us. We're better than that. We're better than everyone! Don't believe us? Just watch and see how we embarrass you.

Fandango dances around for a bit before posing much to the disdain of the crowd. Ethan and Fandango drop their mics mouthing the words "Your move." as they exit the ring and slowly walk backwards up the ramp.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Kevin Steen is done talking. But it's the great theme echoes in Smackdown once more!

HAIL SABIN!

Out comes blasting through the back after a long time is Chris Sabin! He pumps his hand in the air before pointing his hands at his opponents.

tumblr_mno0iqkXav1qcds4qo1_250.gif

Sabin: It feels good to be back! Coming out here bright lights, theme song, and wearing my jacket! It's not just fighting that makes a wrestler's day like me! But I felt a little different stepping out tonight sure the same theme played & sure I look the same but inside there is no longer the weak Sabin, it's now the strongest man you've ever seen! Mark you don't have to be a certain amount of pounds to be a very strong man. You've got to have the right thought, and you've got to have the most solid heart! Unlike you two I really do care about getting the job done. Kevin like Mark you're not strong in the areas t hat it matters. Heck Kevin you're strong nowhere in your body you're just plain fat!

A couple of oooooh's are heard at the diss by Sabin.

Sabin: That isn't a diss, that's a hundred percent true. Kevin you're a wrestler for goodness sake go work out you big fat piece of crap. You two fools may overtake me in size but hey that doesn't matter. I've beaten many people, but I've lost some also, but then again that was the old me! I became the TV Champion, and Austin Aries was the man who overcame me. That was the nail in the coffin of the old Sabin. I realised after coming out of that match that I've failed myself. I was wrestling in a jobber's show like Velocity, and fighting for a title that no one cared about. The TV title was so darn important that Austin Aries put on his worst performance ever, and lost it to to Test! Then Test put on his worst performance ever, and lost it to Booker T! Booker being the old man who should of retired like five years ago aim's for crap, and nonsense like the TV Champion. I lost my senses so badly during my return that I even tagged up with Shelton Benjamin! Everyone who I considered as my friend held me back. But I don't need them I make only the right choices now, and that's why I've a got a beast like Samoa Joe behind my back!

A couple of Joe Joe Joe chants begin.

Sabin: Mark what you gonna do put me in the Hall of Pain. Jeez Mark I'm scared of a old chump like you who still think's he's got it! I'm the real deal in the world of wrestling! I carry the most potential! I'll unleash the potential inside me tonight, and that's going to begin with you two! As superior as you think you are Mark you will get knocked down tonight! You pull a couple of trucks down a pathway that's pretty impressive, you do like a trillion press ups a day, and you're a real man now ha Mark? Your theme makes some people quake in their boots the words booming out somebody's going to get it, somebody's going to get their ass kick. That's just another assumption by you Mark because I think you've lost the ability to win. Mark heck you've lost the ability to wrestle. You're not the same Mark Henry who was in the Nation of Domination see that was a proper wrestler. They've just stuck another gimmick on you, and tried to stuff you down our throats once more. You may chuck some king of the jungle crap but in the end you're words won't mean one darn thing. Unlike me you're favoured in this business! This company tries to put me in a match with two supposed big guys, and think I'll get beaten down with a couple of bodyslams! That's what's make entertainment, and money in the end right? Mark Henry's merchandise every single low-life in this world will want to wear that. This company will try to take me down tonight, and these foolish people in this crowd will cheer for one of you fools in the ring. But the only thing going down is Mark Henry's ego & Kevin Steen's blubber!

Sabin's on fire, and his words are surely sinking in to his opponents!

Sabin: X-Division? You talk a lot for a fat man like you! But Kevin I bet you couldn't even climb a ladder before you're blubber forces you down. Chubby cheeks you can't even run properly. You're like one of them ugly created superstars in one of them old wrestling games that when you run out of energy you just fall on the ground. You've got to press that triangle button to get you're fat ass back up! You listed one man that you took out, and he's El Generico! Very impressive a masked piece of nothing that's who you took down! As I remember it I swear it took you like six attempts before you beat him.

Sabin stands in the middle, and looks around at his opponents.

Sabin: Let me make it clear you two will definitely not come in my way tonight! It don't matter about my size or if the crowd's behind me! I'm a new Sabin, and I'm ready to take you two down with any tactic or move! Every move you play I'll know how to turn the tables, and take you down, and there's nothing you two can do about it! World Strongest Slam or F-Qink you may try to hit, but you'll fail cause I'm too damn good for you! I'm the best! Forget Bret Hart & CM Punk's quote it's all about Sabin! I am the real deal of pro wrestling! I am Chris Sabin!

Sabin stands in the middle of the ring looking very impressed at himself.

Sabin: I've spoke to you chumps enough, and it's time to address one more situation! One last thing! If you staff or bookers are listening, if blubber chubber Steen & the world's fattest man Mark Henry get a place in the prestigious Royal Rumble so should I! They're nothing in front of me! Listen up I DEMAND IT!

''Hail Sabin'' blasts out once more as Sabin slips out of the ring. Leaving Steen & Henry inside!

-----------

OOC: It was a great one guys, and it's Sabin by the way!

Last edited:

Champ

Reaction score
Oh my bad lol, I didn't notice I spelled it wrong, I edited the title, buts it's still like that in my promo.