UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Smackdown Preview (Quickie for the moment) for 14/7

I'd like to think I have a lot of admirers after how much time I've put into fedding. lol

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown's First Anniversary Show!!! (AND IT'S ON TIME!)

Terrific show. Really great stuff from start to finish. Well done to everyone involved, the road to Lockdown is going to be epic if this is anything to go by.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Gotta say, that open challenge TT session is sexy. C'MON LADIES! Let's get one more each of ya!

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown's First Anniversary Show!!! (AND IT'S ON TIME!)

Things seem to be heating up in heyah!

SBS

Reaction score

Ok so here's the deal. WWS is MIA and has been now for a week or so. I was hoping he'd be back but he's not so I'm going to start this thing when I get home tonight. I am going to ask for all hands on deck, if you can write a match please do. If you turned in a promo to WWS please send it to me. (Bryan/Ambrose I have but that's it.) So if you can write a match please do, otherwise I'm going to do a results type show just so I can get it up today. After that I'm going to do a preview, it will be on JULY 2nd! That's right I'm going to have a Raw/Smackdown Supershow on the 2nd to lead into Lockdown so you SD guys get a chance to sharpen your teeth so to speak before the PPV. So if you can write a match VM/PM/ leave it here and I'll tell you exactly what to write and what happens. If I get no one well it will be a results show. Thanks all of you guys.

P.S. With WWS' status in the air, if you would like a shot at the Big Boy's Chair as a headwriter PM me as well. We'll talk about it and if I have to I'll mentor, but yeah. Just wanted to put that out there.

SBS

Reaction score

Ok folks last update I promise. The show will be up tonight or early tomorrow morning as I have VERY reliable guys working on it. I also believe I have found a new Co-Head for Smackdown which will be announced AFTER the show as I am still waiting for him to accept the job but I believe this person is capable and will be able to pick up the slack and bring something fresh and exciting to the blue brand. Now as for the reason why its later than I said. I'd like to let all of you know that on Friday Night I went out and proposed to my girlfriend of 7 years and she said yes! So I am getting married. Hence why there has been no Smackdown yet as we've had to share it with all 7 billion of her family members. But yes Smackdown will be up tonight or early tomorrow everyone. Thank you so much for all your patience and support.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Friday Night SmackDown! Official July 5th, 2013 Card

TheNewSmackdownBanner.png

UWF SmackDown!
July 5th, 2013
OFFICIAL CARD

Eddie Guerrero vs. THE Brian Kendrick

Eddie Guerrero did the unthinkable and defeated #1 contender to the UWF Championship Batista in his debut match on SmackDown last week. Also, THE Brian Kendrick was impressive, besting the dominant United States Champion Antonio Cesaro. Management has decided to find out just who's more impressive. Will Latino Heat scorch Kendrick's streak or will Brian prove why everyone, including Eddie Guerrero, should be taking him seriously.

Chris Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam

Last week, Chris Jericho defeated Television Champion and Mr. Money In The Bank Austin Aries via DQ. This week, Chris Jericho takes on what has become Austin Aries' biggest rival in Rob Van Dam. Will Jericho learn his lesson from last week or will RVD 4:20 reign true and Van Dam smokes Jericho's ass?

Jeff Hardy and Lita vs. Mark Henry and Jazz

Jeff Hardy and Reverend D'Von have been at each others' throats as of late and, with their Tables, Ladders and Chairs match at Lockdown looming, Jeff Hardy looks to gain a measure of revenge as he takes on D'Von's right hand man Mark Henry. With the inclusion of Lita and Jazz, not to mention D'Von himself lurking in the shadows, will Jeff Hardy and Lita overcome the odds or will "The World's Strongest Man" and his female wrecking ball dominate?

UWF Champion The Miz vs. Damien Sandow

Just days before both men enter the war of their lives, Damien Sandow and UWF Champion The Miz go one-on-one in the main event of SmackDown. Both men are no stranger to one another so don't expect them to hold anything back. Who will gain more momentum heading into Lockdown, "The Awesome One" or "The Intellectual Savior Of The Masses"?

WE WILL HEAR FROM:

-United States Champion Antonio Cesaro
-MVP
-Alex Shelley
-Austin Aries
-Daniel Bryan

AND ANYONE ELSE!

Note from The Hoov: So, I guess by now you've figured it out. Yes, I'm the new Head Writer of SmackDown. When WWS gets back, if he accepts, he will be Co-Head Writer with me but until then, I'm your guy. No, Andrew is not my partner in this in any way, shape or form. He might write a match each week but all decisions regarding SmackDown go through me. I love SmackDown and I've been here since it's inception so I stepped up to the plate so to speak to run it. Deadlines will be Friday morning at Midnight Central Time (I'm a Texan lol) so I can get it all ready and post it before I head into work on Friday nights. I implore you to give SmackDown a fair shake and don't just shit on it because I'm running it. We have a ton of great TTers here and, I promise you, big things are on the horizon from here on out. The Era of Hoov has begun! (that sounded a lot cooler in my head)​

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Friday Night SmackDown! Official July 5th, 2013 Card

SmackDown under Hoov will for sure be interesting. Card looks nice. With every writer we get a new style and I kinda like it.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Congrats Hoov. RVD vs Me. RVD was face right? Will be a good TT and a match for sure.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Hmmmm

an interesting turn of events. Have to see how it turns out.

#everybodygetsalikebutme #notagoodsign #lol

Last edited:

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Good luck Hoov. I'm sure you'll do great.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Its not often you can say you are disappointed but very satisfied at the same time, it's like if I won a night out with Stacy Kiebler, took her back to the hotel room just to find out it was that time of the month only to receive a nice little kiss down below!!! I am in this current time disappointed to find out its not Cwalker as Co but Hoov is keeping me very satisfied haha. Hoov congrats mate, been under your writing before and you never let me down so I welcome your appointment. I am very interested to see what WWS does though as I like the shows he put out, although most of the time late (sorry WWS :p)

The card looks good, I am looking forward to Natlav and Lewb going at it again with some new characters and also the starting match of Killz vs Dres. I think CC vs Lub could be a sleeper though. Roll on Smackdown!!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

So congrats on the job Hoov. I can't see Smackdown being more awesome than it already is but still. :p

Oh nice to see that I'm facing Hardy with Mark Henry... wait and LITA?!... aw fuck.

Shaping up to being a good Smackdown my friend, seriously can't wait to read it! The main event I'm sure will be stellar. :)

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Hmmmm

an interesting turn of events. Have to see how it turns out.

#everybodygetsalikebutme #notagoodsign #lol

LOL naw Shane. It's all good. I somehow didn't see it at first. Be skeptical. I enjoy changing minds.

Killz

Reaction score

No better person to jerk the curtain with than Dres! We'll steal that damn show if we have our way I'm sure.

Good luck with everything Hoov, I'm always about to write the odd match here and there so if WWS doesn't make it back don't try to do too much haha

Status
Not open for further replies.