UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW: Hulk Hogan vs Y2J

Jericho: Whoah now Grandad…

Jericho is putting a finger at Hulk and the crowd offers a quiet, mixed reaction, to Y2J. Realising he’s in a hulk-up pose Jericho continues.

Youuuuuuu need to understand something about Y2J – I was the problem that was never solved. In fact, I couldn’t be solved. I’m as much a friend in the back as a living, breathing enigma in this ring and as much as I respect you and damn well love you like a brother, brother…don’t you think I look better with long hair?

Jericho dismisses Hogan’s words, jabs a thumb towards the picture Hogan showed and turns away from the Hulkster to begin a soliloquy of his own.

Hulk is right about ol’ Y2J and he’s right about Dean Ambrose. Dean, you’re a cog in the machine and you have not earned the respect of two men in this company just yet and they happen to be the two men stood in this ring. If you up and leave you will be replaced and I will be more than happy to take your place. There is a slight problem though because I listened to you and you said you’d leave without a challenge – well here is your challenge, the destroyer of worlds – which means when I beat you, you’ll have to decide whether you found your challenge or whether you’re too damn embarrassed to stay, junior.

Jericho turns back to Hogan who has been exasperatedly looking offended since Jericho turned his back.

Hulk, it would be an honour to feel your ungodly leg across my chest but I just don’t think it’s going to cut it. Can your back handle the walls? Can your chin stand a codebreaker? I don’t what to put old yeller out to pasture this week on Raw. You know Hulkster, since we’re using the wonderful world of multimedia here let’s take another look at the obscenely expensive titantron UWF have shelled out for and look at something that UWF fans and pro wrestling fans the world over will remember…

Jericho gestures to the screen.

rock-hogan.jpg

The crowd roars.

Revisionist history or not we know this happened. In fact, every big money match for Hulk Hogan has happened. You’ve got something left in the tank – Y2J gets that – but Chris Jericho has come back to the UWF to be THE MAN! Not to be overshadowed and not to be pushed to the side. Even when I’ve been a WORLDS CHAMPION, an UNDISPUTED CHAMPION, I have been the second best, curtain jerker whilst you’ve stolen the show. Every night I go out to have the best match on the card and that’s going to happen once again this week but this time I won’t be the valiant challenger. This week I will defeat Hulk Hogan and go on to defeat Dean Ambrose and because them the undisputed champion of the WOOORRRRRLLLLDDDDDD AGAIN!

Jericho is still smirking but the situation is heating up and Jericho is getting up in Hogan’s face.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF RAW: Bubba Ray Dudley vs Matt Bloom

Matt rolls his eyes as he raises his microphone to respond.

Matthew Bloom: And of course, once again, you miss what I'm saying entirely. Pointing out that you're from New York isn't the insult, the insult is what I've been telling you all along, that you don't have anything to back your boasts or justify the fact that you're as tough as you say you are except, "Ey, I'm from New Yawk."

If being from New York is all it takes to be tough, then why did the Brooklyn Brawler get steamrolled over by everyone that came down wrestling's pike? It's a crutch, Bubba, it's what I pointed out earlier, you play mind games with your opponents. You put the beanie and the chain on and carry yourself like a gangster, you talk like you've seen and been through the worst the world has to offer, and you threaten people in the most straightforward, vulgar, and graphic ways possible. For anyone that can't see it's all a defense mechanism, they're putty in your hands, they buy into the hype and are afraid to defend themselves because they think they're hitting this hardened criminal from the streets that'll tear through them like they're made of tissue paper when he hits back.

But I've seen through it all along, no matter how you try to get around that and insult me to try and draw attention from that fact. When a shark smells blood in the water, that's all he's going to be focused on. In the same way, now that I've found your weak spot nothing is going to deter my focus, I'm going to keep attacking it until you crumble, either by my hand or your own blind fury taking you out.

You refuse to see what a sheep you are, talking Kane up like he's the unstoppable monster everyone including himself believes him to be. I'm not afraid of Kane because it's already been proven that he's not a monster, he was embarrassed by Steve and picked apart and stripped of his dignity as well as his championship. If he comes after me, it'll be the one-sided beating you're making it out to be, but it'll be him on the receiving end of it.

I can't say I'm surprised at your stake in the hunt for that title, though, considering you haven't been able to open your mouth once without Steve's name coming out of it every time you lift that microphone. Your jealousy is pitiful and comical at the same time, almost as much as your claim that you never punched out when you and I have already discussed how often you come and go as you please around here.

But the way I see it, the time for talking is just about up, which means you won't have your insults or your curse words or your accent to hide behind anymore, and you won't have "Bubba" or "Bully Ray" to hide behind either because once your skull is cracked and everything spills out for the world to see, discretion and subtlety will die and you'll have to own up to the fact that you've been pretending all along.

Regardless of your beliefs, I'd ask D-Von to pray if I were you..

Matt lowers his microphone, looking very seriously at Bubba. The time for these two big men to slug it out is near.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

A vein can be seen on Bubba Ray's forehead as he's trying to control his anger. Bubba Ray holds up the mic and begins to speak into the microphone.

12-27-2012+8-05-05+PM.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: Aight, I think I'm finally getting what yer tryin' ta say. You think Imma moron for talkin' all of this crap about others. Well let me ask yeh a question if that'll make things easier for yeh, and the question is: why should I give a damn? Huh Matt? Why should I give a damn what everyone in this arena thinks? Why should I give a damn what you think about me and mah lifestyle? Yes I'm a very agitated person, and there is nothing and no one that can stop me from doing what I am doing right now. And what I'm gonna do Matt, is that.. no I really see no reason to explain what I plan on doin' for RAW. If you ain't gettin' it now I see no reason to beat this dead horse any longer. Aight, this is what I'm going to do right now Matt, obviously I can be a pretty tought guy, but I have a heart underneath this tough hide; believe it or not. What I am about to offer yeh is a truce, a way of gettin' out of this mess so neither of us will look like fools. What I'm proposing to yeh right now...

Bubba Ray smiles as he sees Matt Bloom is listening egarly

What I am about to propose, is that you lie on yer back right here and right now, and I'll call the referee over. Then what I'm going to do is that Imma goin' to lay on top of you and Imma gonna get the three count right now! No blood, no broken bones, and you can still have a sense of pride knowing that you ain't gonna get yer ass whopped by the best. Of course if you wanted to hear D'Von's opinion on the matter, even he would say that it's a sucker's bet to vote against me on Monday, should you refuse this deal. Hell even the old, crackwhores who are in attendance tonight can tell yeh that there's no chance on going back. Yer logic is pissin' me off and the good Lord upstairs is tellin' me that I should fight mah urges to knock yer teeth out right now. I'm not quite sure if D'Von's lectures are finally gettin' ta me or if I have some sort of soft spot that I ain't aware of, but one thing's for sure Matt is that Monday ain't going ta be no cheerleadin' contest. I don't care how you spell it out on Google, RAW is goin' ta be a bloodfest, and ye better be prepared for anything and everything!

Bubba Ray stops to take a breather, then shakes his head as he wants to address another topic.

Speaking of things that are full of crap, I never said that Kane was a monster. Yes he should've beaten Borden, but obviously that didn't happen and now Kane isn't the big scary monster that everyone knew him to be. What I am tryin' to say is that Steve Borden definitely shouldn't think that he's the top dog yet, since a) he ain't the only World Champion and b) he only faced off one guy for that championship. And no I ain't name droppin' Steve Borden in spite of jealousy, I'm mentioning him because you wouldn't have a clue on what World Champion I was talkin' 'bout if I didn't mention his name. goes into a mock voice "Oh Steve Borden, I thought you were talking about Shawn Michaels? Hahaha my bad."

Crowd boos as Bubba Ray stops with the voice and speaks once again.

Alright fine I'll bite. If you think I'm yappin' my trap too much then I'm going to throw mah mike away and we can settle this like men, or you can talk me to death. Whatever ya choose buddy, because either way yer goin' to da hospital at the end of Monday Night RAW!

Bubba Ray throws his mic out of the ring and tells Matt to bring it.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

As Matt raises his microphone to respond once more, perhaps for the final time, the anger is in full effect as the big man is seething with rage.

Matthew Bloom: Lie down for you? You've got to be kidding me, Bubba. There's a lot of idiotic things you've let fly from that New Yorker trap of yours, but that's front runner for the dumbest. After talking about how you aren't tough and I'm going to prove it, after talking about cracking your skull, after all the tension and the personal beef that's been created, you expect me to just lie down and take the pinfall?

There's no way that you're dense enough to believe that I was actually going to take you up on that offer. You've gotta lie in the bed you've made, Bubba, and that bed is going to see you with tubes and wires in your body with a call button and a pan to piss into. I came for a fight and I'm going to leave with one, the most brutal fight we can have without one of us getting killed, so get yourself ready.

Your flesh, your muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, all of that, are targets. And there's not enough fat in your head, your stomach, your ass, or anywhere else on your body to keep this boulder of a brute man from crashing into you like a wrecking ball through a glass house. You want the watching and listening world to think that your offer was a sign of your arrogance and a show of toughness, but let's call it what it really is, the bitch coming out in you.

You finally realized that you're on the cusp of your own destruction, staring down the barrel of the gun that's going to paint the sky with your head parts, and now you're begging for your life, hoping that I would give you a way out and choose to resolve this like a pacifist. Well the only way that's happening is when I pass a fist through that over active mouth and find myself with your vocal cords in my grip like I scooped out the insides of a pumpkin.

Now that it's fight time, I'll leave the intellect in the gym bag, because all I need is these fists, my heartbeat, and the animalistic instinct to prey. Your time's up.

Both men come face-to-face, staring a hole through one another as this powder keg looks to be seconds from exploding.

iBunka

Reaction score

Hulk Hogan continues to make eye contact with Jericho as he slowly backs off and strokes his handlebar mustache. He slowly brings the mic back to his mouth while maintaining eye contact.

BS2xFxJ.png

Hulk Hogan: "Big matches do happen brother, and tonight we are living examples of it. Tonight we will put an example on of why you will be defeating Dean Ambrose at Survivor Series and I will be pinning Sheamus as well dude. But I hate to be the bearer of bad news here man, but tonight won't be Chris Jericho, Y2J coming out on top dude. My back? It's getting stronger every day, and it's not if Hulk Hogan is gonna tap to the walls you gotta worry about brother. You should be worrying about how you plan on getting these massive tree trunks under your control first dude, because I may have pythons up here, but down there man - haha. It's a whole 'nother world dude. I'm glad you've been champion before, but let's stop applying the cover up Chris. You wanna talk about champions, look no further. Hell I even took your Undisputed title away from you back in the 'dub. What have you won in this company is what matters dude, and right now - all of the UWF is still looking at The Immortal One holding this strap around his waist. You must be feeling a littleout of place right now Chris, because with no leather strap around your waist, you may be feeling naked. Just understand that while feeling naked, this isn't another place to start shooting your next album cover man haha."

The crowd hoots and hollers as Hogan continues.

Hulk Hogan: "Call me old, call me grandad brother, you can't say anything that Hulk Hogan hasn't heard before. For you to threaten me with the codebreaker? Chris I know we respect each other dude, but that's a low blow dontcha think? Chris Jericho, Y2J, and the codebreaker? Newsflash brother, you're probably the shortest code there is to break. All three letters of you man. When that save.us.222 crap popped up on the titantron awhile back, no one here was puzzled man. You gave us one third of the puzzle dude, the only man I think you had fooled was maybe the pale ghost Sheamus haha. I respect the look and makeup, but when it comes to a knowledgeable man like myself, don't try parading around here acting like you're some top secret FBI code brother."

The crowd can feel the tension building now. Fans are continuing to laugh along with Hulk Hogan's rampage.

Hulk Hogan: "At the end of the day, I know you brother. I know when I lower this mic you are going to be quick to raise yours and start insulting and stealing old Hogan's catch phrases. It's only a matter of time, but dude - Hogan is one step ahead. Hulk Hogan is so far ahead the he will never - EVERRRRRRR go down easy brother, and he can promise you that unless you've been eating your vitamins and saying your prayers, Hulkamania will be runnin' wild on you tonight, dude."

The crowd is now on their feet as the two men stand toe to toe. Camera flashes illuminate the arena as Hulk Hogan lowers his mic and raises his eyebrow, waiting for Jericho to rebut.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Raw: Umaga vs. Batista vs. Bray Wyatt

The crowd are still 'oooh'-ing after Trish Stratus called Umaga's opponents bitches, it's then that a familiar bass line is heard and something all together less attractive walks out from behind the curtain

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

'Broken Out in Love' hits the PA system and Bray Wyatt makes his way out onto the stage to a chorus of boos. He seems to be laughing to himself, he pulls a microphone out from his back pocket and begins to speak as he makes his way down the ramp to ringside.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_11_07_HDTV_mp40052.png

Bray Wyatt: Trish, I don't believe we've met allow me to introduce myself, I'm Bray Wyatt, 'The Angel in The Dust' and 'The Eater of Worlds'. But even though we haven't met until right here, right now I can assure you that I know you very well. I know everyone well, in fact I'd go as far as to say that I know the thoughts and feelings of millions around the world because I see it all, man, I see it all up here in my mind, my mind is like a telescope, man and you may have been in a far distant land on Anarchy but I seen what you did there with your monster and I have to admit I could see why that would be impressive to the normal, mortal eye but I ain't normal, I ain't mortal... I am something altogether much bigger than you, or anyone could possibly imagine. Bigger than even the most intellectual man could understand let alone a primitive... savage... unintelligent beast like your friend Umaga. And for all his savagery and all of his bearing of teeth, his bite won't be enough to stop Bray Wyatt from advancing forth towards reclaiming what is rightfully mine... the World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd is booing loudly, clearly put off by the idea of Bray Wyatt being a champion again.

Your monster could never understand my mission, he couldn't understand the ways in which I work. Last week... last week was a mere blip, nothing more than a sidetracking, Damien Sandow may speak of trickery and intelligence but he does not know the way in which I work either... Only I know. And I know that sooner, rather than later I'll be staring Shawn Michaels down in the centre of this ring before I send his carcass crashing down to the mat below with the force of my dear Sister Abigail. You remind me of Sister Abigail, Trish. The beauty, the strength, the power to control the minds of those who are too weak to use their own minds to get what they want and the love to take lost souls and send them on their way to glory. But the thing is Trish... as much as I loved Sister Abigail and as much as I knew her better than anyone ever could... I could never stop what happened to her, man... I couldn't stop what happened when the fire came and swept everything away, when that ring of fire ended it all and yet gave birth to something altogether more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Bray steps up onto the ring apron and then through the ropes into the ring where he talks to Trish up close speaking in a hushed tone.

If you're not careful Trish... you could get burned this week on Raw when I take your monster Umaga and show him that monsters may well indeed be real but he is not a monster at all. Just a mere man. The same goes for Batista. Nothing more than men, all the names, all the titles that go before them are nothing more from distractions to the fact that they are simply men at the end of the day and this Monday on Raw they will step into the ring with a force unlike any they've felt, seen or heard of before. They'll step into my domain, into my ring of fire and all I ask of you Trish... is that you stay away, stay away from the flames that will engulf your monster and our common enemy because I wouldn't want to be responsible for any burns on that pretty little face of yours... so stay away Trish, and watch from afar as I take your monster and 'The Animal' and show them the full extent of my power. When I show them just what Bray Wyatt is capable of.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw: European Championship: Christopher Daniels vs John Cena(c)

Daniels nods his head in a knowing way as he looks Cena up and down. He doesn’t seem to be very impressed with what he sees.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Well there he is ladies and gentlemen, the European Champion himself John Cena. You’ll have to forgive me here John, I wasn’t entirely sure if you’d show your face or not. It’s pretty clear you’re running out of ideas, or maybe there is no more to the script you so desperately need in order to not get eaten alive. Allow me to properly introduce myself here. My name is Christopher Daniels, the guy who’s going to be taking away that European Championship you have there. See John, despite what most people think, I actually listened. I gave you the benefit of the doubt allowing you to speak, and I have to say I’m very disappointed. You’re just like everybody else around here. You’ve got yourself in a pretty decent way with management, and it’s almost as if you’re the golden boy once more. I think your time as the poster boy for WWE has gotten to your head. You actually believe that you are the best. News flash John, everybody in this company thinks themselves to be the best.

I don’t think I’ve seen you truly do anything to say such words. As outlandish as they are, I expected a little more intelligence than that! You want to know the reason why I never really got anywhere in my nearly two years of being in this company? It’s because they were afraid that I’d outshine all their puppets. That’s something a big corporate company such as this one can’t have. I’m the no name guy who made a name for himself on the Indy circuit. I was the kind of the Indy’s! That may not be much to someone such as you, but for me, that’s more humbling and much more of an honour than lowering my standards. It’s beneath me to do whatever I’m told. I can see most of what I’m saying is going over your heads, so allow me to explain where everybody who isn’t me can understand!

The crowd boo heavily before Daniels can begin explaining. Daniels smiles as he allows everybody to eventually quiet down and continues on.

I’d rather be my own man than a corporate sellout. I’ve been saying this for a while, but I don’t think anybody actually knew what I was talking about. I’d rather go out knowing I earned every little scrap that I got than sell my soul to the devil in order to get a nice juicy steak. I have earned everything that I have been given. What have you done to deserve your spot? You know what, don’t answer that question. We all know you haven’t done a damn thing to earn your spot. And did I hear you correctly? Did you just call me kiddo? I don’t know what kind of world you live in, but that’s certainly no way to talk to your elders. Especially someone like myself who has spent a majority of his career all around the world working for different companies, learning everything he could to perfect his craft. I have more talent in my pinky than you have in your entire being.

It’s truly a sad day in this business when such little regard for those who have helped pave the way for people such as yourself to be where you are. I guess that’s the typical thing for your type of people to do. You insult those who have helped you get where you are. You may not realize it now, but if it wasn’t for a guy like me, you wouldn’t be able to work in this business. I’m the hardest worker this company has ever seen, I’ve probably got one of the most gifted minds for the business, I’m the perfect package, but do you think I’ll ever get that recognition? NO! I won’t because I won’t be controlled! I’m not a puppet! If it wasn’t for a hard worker such as I, this company wouldn’t be able to afford to keep your ass on payroll.

The crowd appears to be slightly behind Daniels as he continues on.

John, the untimely demise of your atrocious reign as the European Champion is coming rather quickly, and I don’t believe you are prepared for it. I can see it in your eyes, as much as you don’t like to admit it, but you know that you will no longer be the European Champion. You know very well that guys such as myself have a bad habit of surprising you, so I figured I’d give you a heads up now.... SURPRISE!

Daniels begins to laugh as he awaits for John Cena’s reply.

Killz

Reaction score

Jericho laughs audibly before approaching Hogan. He slaps his chest, dusts off his shoulder and grabs his shirt - not aggressively - to really pump up the energy levels of the situation.

Jericho: That's what I'm talking about Hulkster! This is all still a bit surreal, I mean I know we're going to tear this place down tonight but I'm going to indulge you one more time. One more time I'm going to give you the best in the world, the destoyer of worlds, lionheart - Chris Jericho.

Jericho backs off now and smirks.

Hulk we're one of the same. We've seen it all and done it all. These barbed attacks are to get the juices flowing and to get this crowd on their feet because we're entertainers. Sometimes entertainers walk through that curtain and they get out-wrestled and outclassed and they go home but sometimes a rare breed comes in and goes toe to toe with the best and they become legends in their own right. I don't want to be the face of the industry, I never wanted to dedicate my life and body and soul to just one thing but when I came here I realised I was better than 99% of the jackasses I was wrestling week in and week out. I stumbled into this elite group and because of who I was and where I came from I was never given the opportunities you were or Rocky was - I had to steal them and take them and constantly evolve myself. You're the same cat we've seen a thousand times before and tonight, for just tonight, I'd have it no other way.

Jericho pauses for a moment.

Last week I told the world to get on their cells and call their mommas to tune in to the biggest comeback in recent memory and tonight I will give the same plea because tonight isn't the grand return of the mic holding Y2J - it's the return of the take no crap lionheart who will lay it all on the line. Maybe it's too late to decide I want to go all in but if there's one person that personifies everything I want to achieve, if there's one person who I can beat that will provide the most ironic new start in my life it's Hulk Hogan.

Jericho points a finger at Hogan again.

Hulk I never stopped eating my vitamins. I was part of a generation that broke in looking to you for guidance and finding that we were considered a different breed. Now? We're cool. Then? Not so much. I will take every feeling of being slighted, every time I've been knocked down and every fibre in my body that knows I'm better than you and I'm going to ball them all up and kick your ass with them tonight. It's the way it has to be.

The crowd are booing now but Jericho gets them back on side.

One thing I do know is this right here is something for the ages. This right here should be on premium pay-per-view television. This here could be some mega powers style domination if we wanted and that is the hook. We will do what we do best and that is put on the best damn show money can buy but be sure - I'm doing everything in my power to make sure the landscape of Raw is never...ever...ever...

The crowd screams along.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER the same again.

A look of intensity bleeds into a smirk of confidence before Jericho offers a slight fist bump and nod to Hogan before bailing from the ring and heading to the back to prepare.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF RAW 12/2/13: Steve Borden vs Reverend D'Von

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me, for I am your Lord!"

[video=youtube;HIRNdveLnJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIRNdveLnJI[/video]

The crowd starts to boo really loudly when Reverend D'Von comes out to his theme music, D'Von smiling his evil smile and now the crowd is booing loudly. D'Von enters the ring holding a bible and a microphone and now D'Von looks into the crowd and begins to speak.

521979_10151462181786026_1636738838_n.jpg

Reverend D'Von: Oh my brothers and sisters, today is such a wondrous and joyous gift from the Lord and I am savouring every moment that passes through me. Of course when I say this most of the sinners watching are probably confused as to why I may be feeling this. After all it is just a simple weekday, am I correct? Well to the untainted eyes such as myself, I can see for what this day really means, but for those who use their gift of sight to gaze at the repulsive sins that Lucifer has left for you all rather than examiming the true beauty that the Lord has presented to us, please allow me to elaborate why today is such a glorious day. And when I use the term 'repulsive sins' my brothers, I use that term lightly.

The crowd boos at Reverend D'Von as D'Von smiles to the crowd, then turns back to the microphone.

First and foremost my prayers have been answered by the Almighty, and Reverend D'Von has been granted the privilege to show my own brother in blood Bubba Ray on what it takes to take on a powerful being such as Steve Borden. Bubba, what you tried to accomplish last week was pathetic and inexcusable. Not only did you deny your faith but you also denied the advice from your own brother, and for that you have lost your match against Matt Bloom in the most humiliation fashion possible. I can't even fathom on how you lost to a man of no talents such as Matt Bloom, but Bubba Ray, you managed to embarrass the name of the Dudleyz as well as yourself. You're probably sitting backstage rolling your eyes at me but deep down you know what you did wrong, and you also know what you must do to improve yourself. And maybe one day Bubba Ray Dudley you will allow to take Jesus by the hand and guide him to be a better man, then you can defeat the talentless hacks like Steve Borden and Matt Bloom!

More boos are coming from the crowd, the fans are chanting at D'Von now. D'Von ignores him and turns to the stage to address the champion.

Oh yes my brother, the complete privelige to be taking on a World Champion such as yourself is a real honour for a humble servent of God such as myself. What the Lord is telling me however is that you are not the real World Champion of RAW! According to the record books, the true Championship of RAW is the World Heavyweight Championship, and the last time this humble reverend checked; Shawn Michaels was the World Heavyweight Champion! Oh yes my brother, the pride that you have within you is greatly astounding, but what is really remarkable is the lies that you present us with. All the reactions that you were expecting from the sinners were nothing but negative and chaotic? I don't believe that's the truth my brother. The second you were declared the Global Champion, and the moment you bore that title around your waist, all you can dream about was the glory and the bittersweet compassion. Not even the heathens that plague this arena would fall for that travesty Mr. Borden; Greed for money and greed for respect is the most common desire that man can have. We are all built and engineered to be the same by the Almighty God, so I fail to see how one such as yourself can feel any different the moment you defeated Kane for that title belt. Tell me my brother, do you actually believe that you have fooled every pathetic fool, or do you buy into your own nonsense?

Reverend D'Von takes a moment to reflect on what he said, then speaks into the microphone again.

And be careful on how you answer that question my brother. God knows when your lying. And I am not one to show mercy against those who oppose the word of the Lord. Oh my brother, testify!

Reverend D'Von and lowers the mic, readying for Steve Borden to come out.

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
UWF Raw 12.2.13 Sheamus vs. Ambrose

It’s a Shameful Thing!

Sheamus’ theme starts to play out of the arena speakers, and without hesitation, the Great White himself steps out onto the stage, with a big grin on his face. He beats his chest three times before extending out his arms to let out a massive warcry.

85fvl4

He makes his way down to the ring, all the while smiling. He quickly jogs up the steps and enters the ring, picking up a mic places on the apron. He makes his way to the center of the ring, and his music stops.

sheamus-mic.jpg

Sheamus

Finally, after weeks, after months of demanding real competition in this company..I think I may have finally gotten my wish. This week on Raw, I will face off against one of tha most sadistic, demented, and deranged superstars this company has ever seen. A four time, yes, FOUR, time World Champion, Dean Ambrose! I’ve watched Dean here in UWF and all I can say is I am very looking forward to tangling with you Monday, fella. I know you can bring me a fight that I have been itching for since stepping me boot in the door here. No one has been able to stop me. Countless bodies have been left in this ring, completely mangled at me own hands. I’ve slain the monster Ryback. I’ve sent the Mexican Aristocrat Alberto Del Rio running back to his home town. I’ve put down Brodus Clay. At Starrcade, I take down the Immortal One himself. There is just no stopping tha Celtic Warrior!

Sheamus nods his head in agreement his statement.

Sheamus

However, I love a good challenge, and I love me a good fight but to be frank with ya, I haven’t gotten that since coming here. I thought that I would actually have to do something to sit on me throne as the king of UWF, but it seems like no one here can stop me. That is where you come into tha picture, Dean. You want to prove that you deserved to be a four time world champion? You want to show me just how crazy you can be? You want to prove to me that you are an actually threat to the Great White..then step up, fella. The time for fighting is now. I know we both have bigger matches taking up our concentration, but there is no reason why me and you can’t throw down on Monday, to see who truly is better. See, I’ve never once been beaten in a fair fight. No one gets up from me Brogue Kick.

Sheamus points to his foot.

Sheamus

This foot here has laid waste to many a superstar in the UWF, and it’s just waiting to connect with yer skull and add you to a long list of name that the Great White has chewed up, and spit out in the middle of the ring, fella. Yer a four time world champion, fella, congrats. I’m the future Transatlantic Champion, and a future world champion. You’ve done some crazy, sick stuff to people here. And I want you to bring that to our fight Monday. I want to see the crazy Dean Ambrose. I want to see someone who can give me a fight! Is it going to be you, Dean, or are you just gonna be another victim of the Celtic Warrior?

Sheamus drops his arm to his side, and waits for an answer.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
UWF Raw 12/2/13: Kidd vs Wyatt

[video=youtube;1Eb-kBHpv7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Eb-kBHpv7s[/video]

Tyson Kidd steps out onto the ramp alongside Natalya. There's not the usual cocky smirk on Kidd's face, he looks focused. Before he can even get to the ramp he turns to Natalya, whispers something into her ear, then sends her to the back. A very focused Tyson Kidd stands at the top of the ramp while the crowd is going crazy, cheering one of their favorites. Kidd with his eyes fixed on the ring walks down the ramp.

ihJ1URj.jpg

Kidd slaps a few of the fans hands while he makes his way to the steps, he runs up the steps and quickly jumps over the top rope and into the ring. Kidd is moving with the rhythm of his song and feeling the crowd's excitement. Kidd poses on the turnbuckle, as he pumps up the fans who are now even louder than before. Kidd lowers himself from the turnbuckle and grabs a microphone from the time keeper. Kidd's music slowly starts to fade out and he's all alone, standing in the ring with a microphone in hand. He waits for the crowd to settle down before lifting the microphone up to his mouth.

N3pA5fe.jpg

Tyson Kidd
"There's a reason I'm out here alone tonight, I sent Natalya to the back tonight because first of all I know what Bray Wyatt is capable of and I don't want her around that and number two. Her business is her business and I don't need that getting in my way of what I'm about to do. This is bigger than whatever she has going on right now with Trish Stratus, this is me making my way to the big time, this about me finally taking my place at the head of the table, tonight is about Tyson Kidd. I'm out here to take care of some business. Just like I did last week when I came out of my match victorious. Now before we get to talking about my opponent for the evening, Bray Wyatt, we all need to understand something. We all need to understand how hard I've worked just to get here, the battles that I've had to win just to be standing in front of all of you today. Each step of the way just got harder and harder. See five months ago I walked into the UWF, but I go back a lot longer than that. I had to claw my way here, fighting in high school gyms, art centers, way before I was wrestling for a chance to become number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, I was wrestling for a chance. I was lucky enough to get the chance to come here to the UWF, but my journey is far from over and I'm no where near satisfied with what I've accomplished so far..."

Kidd wipes his mouth and puts his hand on his chin as he's thinking back, remembering how it was that he got here. Kidd raises the microphone back to his mouth and begins to pace back and forth in the ring.

Tyson Kidd
"Five months...I've been here for just about five months and in the five months I've been able to do one thing. Win. No matter who it is they wanted to put in front of me, I've came out the better man. Five months of working my tail off and there's not really much to show for it, I mean sure, I look good on paper but I don't have the hardware to prove that I'm the best. Last week two men wandered into my domain, Ted Dibiase and AJ Styles, both men were fighting for a chance at a World Title match, much like myself, the only difference is that I made their hopes and dreams vanish just like that. They too wanted a chance but the reason they're not in the tournament any more is simple, they wanted something I needed. Everyone, for months and months has been talking about me, wanting to know if I had the 'IT' factor, if I could deliver on UWF's biggest show, Raw. A lot of people thought it was sink or swim with me, like I was good but just not good enough. When I joined the Raw roster, they didn't believe that I had what it takes, but you guys! All of you, each and everyone of the you! You're the ones that bring those Tyson Kidd signs, you're the ones that buy my t-shirt, cheer my name, chant my name through the whole show. You're the reason they took notice and thought to themselves, 'Well maybe this kid does have what it takes' and they gave me all I ever wanted. An opportunity, an opportunity to compete against some of the best this Raw roster has to offer. I didn't sink or swim, I blew the competition right out of the water, I exceeded every expectation that was put on me since the beginning. There's nobody that thought five months ago that I would be standing here with the opportunity to become World Champion. But that's all easier said than done."

Kidd paces back and forth as the crowd is somewhat silent, being respectful, letting him finish.

Tyson Kidd
"See I know all of you respect what I do in here, and you all paid your ticket to cheer for me, and don't take this the wrong way, but there's not one person in here that knows the drive and desire that I possess to become World Champion. I really am as good as I say I am, ever since day one, five months ago, I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the opening match on Anarchy, it might not have even made TV, but it was against Al Snow, it my debut, at the time, it didn't mean anything, to everyone I was just some cocky nobody, sure I won, but at the time I still had a piss-poor attitude and nobody really respected me. But the weeks went on and my list of names grew, Rhino, Rollins, former Champions were at my feet, I was getting a name for myself, people were starting to finally see something in me. Weeks and weeks went by and I had made my way to the finals of a tournament kind of like this. I was in the finals for the Anarchy King of the Ring, two men stood across from me, both men I had gotten the better of on several different occasions. But I came up short, I couldn't deliver when I needed to most. That hurt me more than anything. I was pissed off, I had an even bigger chip on my shoulder, at the time I was nothing. I came to Raw to prove that I'm just as good as I said I am, and I've done just what I said. I'm not giving you this history lesson because I feel like it, I'm telling you because I haven't had a match on pay-per view since Summerslam and come Starcade, this is my chance, my one shot. My first Championship match here in the UWF, and there's nobody that can stop me."

The crowd breaks out into a small 'Tyson' chant while the rest claps. Kidd, intense as ever lifts the microphone back up to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"There is nobody that can stop me, because just like everyone else that thought that I was nothing, that I was a fluke, I left them bloodied and broken in this ring, and Bray Wyatt, you're just next in line. You did win last week, but now you need to be focused on the biggest test of your career, you might shrug that off like it's nothing but I'm telling you man to man, that you're going to have to do everything it takes, everything, to try to take me down. So you need to ask yourself? Do you have what it takes? Can you match my drive? My hunger, for the World Heavyweight Championship? This is what we fight for, this is what I've worked my whole life for, and you're out of your damn mind if you think that you're going to be able to take this away from me. It took me five long, grueling months but I stand here, by myself in the middle of the ring, I'm beat up, I'm hurt, but in time none of this will matter when I have that Gold in my possession. Wyatt, plain and simple, you can't match up with me. I'm not like anyone you've ever faced before, your words don't have any effect on me. I'm not afraid of you, you're made of flesh and blood just like the rest of em'. You Bray Wyatt, just like the rest of the UWF roster, on Monday Night Raw, you're going to fall to the top of the food chain."

The crowd is on their feet, cheering Kidd as he's not done just yet and holds the microphone back up to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"Look Bray, I don't need some stupid catch phrase. I don't run around calling myself the 'Best in the World' or the 'Best in the World at what I do', because none of those men can match up to me. Each and everyone of them has stepped into my ring, ran through their list of accomplishments, babbled on and on about how they were better than me, but guess what? None of those men are here with me today, I'm the last one standing. There's not a man in that locker room that can do what I can do Bray, and you need to get that through your thick skull. I'm going to do exactly what I say I'm going to do tonight Bray, and that's win. Call me cocky all you want but all you have to do is look at the trail of bodies I've left and you'll soon realize that I've done more than just back it up, I've proved to everyone that I'm better than the best...period."

The crowd is on their feet, cheering for Kidd while Kidd lowers the microphone and turns his attention as he awaits his opponent.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Raw 12.2.13 Sheamus vs. Ambrose

[video=youtube;bhvXlcKHW4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvXlcKHW4Y[/video]

Ambrose's music hits and the crowd is on their feet cheering for the four time World Heavyweight Champion. Ambrose however is nowhere to be seen and it isn't until much later when the crowd realizes that Ambrose is coming out from the audience instead of the ramp. He already has a mic in hand and begins to speak and he very slowly walks towards the ring.

Dean Ambrose
Over here Sheamus. I can tell you're beginning to get a bit nervous. I saw what you did last week to that old man Hogan. Don't worry, I'm not like you. I won't attack a man when he least expects it. I do have to say though, I'm very impressed by what you did. You see Shawn Michaels can go around claiming he's the best because he managed to not go over a top rope but I on the other hand, I like to prove it. I gave Randy an ultimatum, Either find me some real competition, or I walk. Shawn can defend his title against Santino for all I care but I'll be out here going toe to toe with the best to prove just how much better I am than everyone else. And it looks like you'll be the first person added to my list.

Ambrose inches close and closer to the ring area until he's finally at the barricade. He then stops and pulls out a piece of paper from his jacket which in turn makes the crowd break out in applause, knowing what's next.

I heard you list off some names earlier, and while any other person would be impressed by the giants and crafty opponents you managed to overcome, I'm not. You see, I've done some really destructive things in the past. I've made people quit and reassess their entire lives. I've beaten the likes of Jack Swagger, Christian, John Cena, Dusty Rhodes, Robert Roode, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, RVD, Joey Ryan, Ultramantis Black, Big Show, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, The Miz, Edge, Samoa Joe, Batista, Dolph Ziggler, Goldust, Damien Sandow, Jeff Hardy and even the man I’ll be facing at Starcade, Chris Jericho. Nothing will make me more happy than to add Sheamus to that list. Especially now that you're on this roll. I can't promise Hogan that they'll be anything of you left after this match but I can promise you that if it's a fight you wanted, it's a fight you'll get.

The crowd cheers loudly and even more so when Ambrose jumps the barricade and slowly and carefully, without taking his eyes off of Sheamus, heads towards the steel steps. He then climbs up them and with each footstep, stomps loudly on the steel as he never breaks eye contact with Sheamus.

My loss at Halloween Havoc was for nothing because of this damn restart and you could say I'm a bit pissed off about that and I want to do something about it. You say no one gets up from your Brogue Kick? I want to put that theory to the test. I'll gladly let you kick my right square in the face. I welcome it Sheamus, I really do. I want to see the look on your face when you realize that your best just couldn't get the job done.

Ambrose finally enters the ring and stands two feet away from Sheamus and has a smug look on his face.

I don't want to just stand here and hear about how tough you are. I want you to show it. As far as I know, all you do is attack people from behind, but what do you do when they're standing right in front of you, daring, BEGGING you to punch them in the face.

Ambrose has a crazed look in his eye as he bounces up and down, eagerly awaiting for Sheamus to reply.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF RAW 12/2/13: AJ Styles vs Kane

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

The fans begin to cheer as "Evil Ways" blares through out the PA system. The fans begin to cheer as AJ Styles comes out. AJ has the jacket over his head, and he looks on into the distance, AJ normally would do the phenomenal one pose, but instead he walks down the ramp looking disgruntled. AJ goes as he enters the ring with his hood still over his head. AJ goes and he looks around at the people in the arena

aj.png

AJ looks around, as the microphone gets handed to him in the ring. AJ goes and he puts his right hand in the air, and he leaves it up there as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: You feel that people? Looks like someone left the door open in the arena here tonight, because once again. I AJ Styles. I let the wind pass me by. I had a chance, a lifetime opportunity to prove the critics, and the doubters wrong. Yet again though I failed.

AJ lowers his right hand as he paces around in the ring, and he looks around. AJ goes as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: As I stand here in this ring I wonder to myself. Can I call myself a former world heavyweight champion? Can I say I have done it all? It wasn't too long ago that I was on an emotional high. That I had a great chance to make an impact here in UWF, and yet... yet time and time again I failed. I know what some are wondering. "AJ are you back with the alcohol, are you back to those old ways". No I am not back to those days. I am not back to days where I thought the cure to everything was throwing my life away. No I just realized that AJ Styles is going back to the dumb kid AJ from back in the day. A long time ago I looked to do impressive moves in this ring because I felt it would get my name out there. From the spiral tap all the way to the 450 splash I thought I could do it. That is something that I..

AJ grimaces before talking, he is obviously bothered of the high risk moves costing him matches. AJ goes, and he goes on to speak

AJ Styles: I need to take in consideration more. I need to take into consideration that every move I try to pull won't be move of the year material. I need to go out there and focus on winning matches. I need to go out there, and prove to everybody that AJ Styles is not a statistic. That is why when I face you... and yes I am talking to you Kane I will do just that. Kane I understand you have lost a lot lately. You lost the gold you once held, you lost your father to that maniac Steve Borden, and just like me Kane you're looking for some redemption. Though Kane we met once before on impact. You beat me there fair and square Kane you earned your win, but this week on Monday night Raw Kane it won't be so damn easy.

AJ goes and he raises his right hand putting a smile on his face, clinching his fist, and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Kane this wind is not going to pass me by anymore. I am looking to crush it. I don't give damn if my fists hurt during this match, or if my legs start to give out during this match, or how badly my body wants to give up, because I am going to make sure your body does the same damn thing. I am going to push you to the limits, and when your body is at the weaken state. When you want to quit a Calf Killer will be waiting for you Kane, and I will make sure that you give Kane. I am looking to make A...J...Styles Phenomenal again, and Kane it starts by spoiling your redemption this Monday.

Fans cheer as AJ goes and he takes off his hood, and does the Phenomenal one pose with his gloves feeling confident taking on the "Monster" that is Kane. As AJ is done taunting and posing in front of the fans, and all of a sudden...

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Raw: Daniel Bryan vs. Damien Sandow.

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

The audience boos as New World Symphony plays throughout the arena, Sandow steps out through the curtain and raises his hands to the air as if the boos are cheers somehow. He walks down the ramp and steps up the steel steps, wiping his feet on the ring apron before stepping into the ring and raising his microphone.

SD_707_Photo_034_zps31755603.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence, for all of you misinformed and blinded ignoramuses that make up the Raw Audience...My name is Damien Sandow. And I am here to deliver a grand message, but before that one can fully be delivered I do have great news for you all, as Salvation has finally arrived. Usually it is only after a criminal is in prison alone with his thoughts, or an alcoholic has hit rock bottom that they find salvation, but tonight is different for it marks the commencement of the salvation for all of you slack jawed halfwits...Salvation from your own Self Imposed ignorance. It begins with my inaugural singles bout on Mondays serial, against a man who was once given direction to the promise land but without his shepherd he lost his way, he embraced all of you simpletons. He decided to be like all those false idols I told him about, and take advantage of you poor moronic people. To keep you ignorant so that you would all cheer him on instead of taking the criticism for being the better person, that is why I am so much stronger than he is. I can take the jeers and judgement because I know everything I do is for your betterment, while Daniel was placed upon the same path I walk and he decided to stray, that the jeers were too much and that he'd rather have you dumb and cheerful than sophisticated and enlightened.

Sandow pauses, looking around the arena almost in disgust before continuing.

But Mr. Bryan I am here to say that I...Do not blame you. Because of my injuries after defending both my championships several times a week, I was forced to be absent for a short time...and without my constant guidance he just couldn't handle the weight of my mission, I thought he was strong enough to be my right hand along my path of enlightenment and I grew too complacent in his ability so I did not think leaving him alone would effect him as much as it did. My mission is lofty, and I should not have let the weight of it be on his scrawny and fragile shoulders. So Daniel I wanted to let it be known that I Forgive you.

The crowd boos as Sandow opens his arms out, Sandow turns and yells out

SILENCE!

The audience only grows louder as Sandow stares at them, angry seemingly because they are booing his attempt at sincerity.

I forgive you and I am here to offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity, and that opportunity is to come home...to come back to your rightful place along the path of enlightenment. To follow my word and accept me as your savior, and we shall continue the work we set out to get done so long ago. And it begins by you simply coming out to the ring and pledging your allegiance to me, by sacrificing what you want more than anything in this company to me to prove your loyalty and that thing is simply victory. Surrender yourself to me and we can save the world, but this is a limited time offer...now do something you haven't done since you've left my side...Think...Think very hard about this offer.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF RAW 12/2/13: Steve Borden vs Reverend D'Von

[video=youtube;sYj_LeIlMk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYj_LeIlMk8[/video]

"Eyes of Righteousness", the former theme of Reverend D'Von when he was in the WWE, begins to play over the PA system as the fans in the arena look confused and D'Von himself is taken aback. Without much time of having to wonder, Steve Borden walks out with Matt Bloom, Steve bobbing about, his hand in the air shaking as he seems to be mocking D'Von by pretending to praise and behaving as though they are in church because of the presence of the Reverend. The crowd begins to boo him as he arrives to the ring and enters it, raising the microphone he's carrying to his mouth as "Eyes of Righteousness" fades out to silence.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: Don't mind me, brother, I just thought I'd set the mood out here! While I've got the floor, pastor, I was wondering if I could ask for prayer for my brother Matt Bloom here. You see, in his match last week, Matt beat Bubba so thoroughly and viciously that even after putting them on ice, he hasn't been able to get the swelling in his hands to go completely down, so please be in prayer for healing for him, if you would. And of course lift Bubba up in prayer because I'm sure he's in a lot of pain that's inconveniencing him as well, mainly in his ego and his pride, so healing for him as well. And while I'm at it, a praise if I may. Praise God that I woke up this morning to live another day as YOUR Global Champion!

The crowd responds with tremendous heat as Steve can't seem to wipe the smile off of his face as he laughs for a moment before continuing.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: From a man that believes himself to be doing the work of Satan to a man that believes himself to be doing the work of the Lord. I can truly say I've experienced both ends of the spectrum now as far as delusions go. And I say delusions because for someone speaking for the Lord and on behalf of the Lord, for someone that claims to have God within him so richly and presently, you're being awfully hypocritical, but that seems to be the norm around here. We get called liars when in all actuality, Matt and I are the men on the roster that are being the most authentic, and everyone else is living a lie. Glen Jacobs believes himself to be Kane the demon, William Moody believes himself to be Kane's father and the controller of all of he and his sons' mystical powers, and your "brother" Mark LoMonaco believes himself to be Bubba Ray, the thug and the toughest man that the industry has ever produced.

Understand our crusade, Devon, we are not using your real names and pointing out that you're portraying gimmicks and playing characters to shoot or break the fourth wall or be edgy, we do it because you need to realize that living life, as well as performing in this industry, is much more gratifying on this side, and over my shoulder is the proof. October the twenty-eighth of last year is when I lost my Extreme Championship, so before I won the Global Championship, that was the last time that I held a title. Which means that what I couldn't accomplish in over a year as Sting fighting, scratching, and clawing for them and living for their approval and adoration I did in one night as myself. These characters and these gimmicks aren't needed, Devon, we just need to be ourselves. Ask yourself honestly, what has being a Dudley Boy done for you lately? What has being Brother Devon or the esteemed Reverend done for you lately? NOTHING.

You failed to capture the UWF Championship, you failed to capture the United States Championship, and just this past Monday, you were physically assaulted by your own "brother". You portray yourselves as Bubba and D'Von but with him behaving like that, your story's starting to look more like that of Cain and Abel. I'm a lot happier with myself knowing that I'm not painting up like a birthday clown anymore and using stupid catchphrases and wearing elaborate jackets, Devon, I'm comfortable in my own skin. I am what I said I was earlier, authentic. You on the other hand, you're the liar. You on the other hand, you're the fool. I look at you looking down your nose at me and judging me, I listen to you accusing me of being a liar and being prideful, and the hypocrisy you exude makes me want to laugh and shake my head at how pitifully stupid you are and drop you where you stand for being so disrespectful at the same time.

The crowd showers Steve with even more disdain, but he's not finished yet as he continues.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: Since we're having ourselves a revival out here, there's actually a passage in scripture that comes to mind, from Matthew 7. "And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eye when you have a log in your own? How can you think of saying to your friend, 'Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye? Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye." Before you go making accusations, embrace the truth. I'm not a liar, you are. And before you worry about the pride I'm exuding, worry about getting your pride in check first.

"Maybe one day Bubba Ray Dudley you will allow to take Jesus by the hand and guide him to be a better man." I can make a few assumptions regarding what you may have been trying to say, but knowing you, I'd say you meant it as it sounded, and that's that if Bubba follows your lead, maybe one day you will allow him to take Jesus by the hand and guide Him to be a better man. You want us to believe that you're so enlightened that you are all powerful, that you are omnipresent, that you are all knowing and everywhere all at once. You believe yourself to be higher in the ranking system of the grand scheme than God, and that's just not possible or true, Devon.

The crowd is absolutely letting Steve have it as he flashes a smile again.

Now you're the one that needs to be careful about what he says next, "my brother."

Steve lowers his microphone, further hatred being shown to him by the fans as everyone awaits the response of his opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.