UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Raw 11/18 - Battle Royal World Title Match

Bryan looks around the ring, which now includes John Cena and Dean Ambrose, and lifts his microphone back up.

daniel-bryan2.jpg

Daniel Bryan: AJ, the respect is mutual between us. We've been through a war together but, I'm going to have to disagree with you. You see, AJ, you may be phenomenal but you're not the next World Heavyweight Champion. Not if I have something to say about it because I refuse to let you get the better of me again. AJ, when I lost the World Heavyweight Championship to you at Bound for Glory, I lost so much more than that. I lost my pride. I lost the dream I've had since I was a kid. I lost myself. I'm not saying I'm ashamed of losing to you because you're one hell of an athlete and performer but, I was ashamed of myself. Here I was, claiming to be the so-called "Best Wrestler In The World" and I didn't back it up. When that flip piledriver connected from the top rope, it was over. My time was over. My title reign was over. My entire life was over. AJ, no disrespect meant to you but I can't allow you to win this. I came back to UWF a changed man. I'm not the same Daniel Bryan you went to war with and, on RAW, when you're walking up the ramp after being eliminated, you'll see the exact reason why.

Bryan then looks over to Cena and smiles.

Daniel Bryan: Which brings me to you, Cena. I've heard you talk a lot of smack over the past several months about being the greatest to ever lace up a pair of boots but, that could only ever be true if you actually wore boots out here to the ring. Cena, you've got this notion in your head that just because you've been the longest reigning European Champion in quite some time that you're untouchable. Let's face facts here, John. The only reason you hold that belt is because I was never granted a proper rematch for it. That's it. I was screwed out of that title and you picked up the pieces. Now, tell me, how exactly does that make you great? It makes you a great opportunist but, a great wrestler? John, you are not and you will never be a wrestler. You don't respect the art form of professional wrestling. I've been saying it since our days on SmackDown together, you are all about being a "superstar". You want your name up in lights, lucrative movie deals and a big mansion with fancy cars and loose women. That's all John Cena is about, ladies and gentlemen, which is the exact reason why you won't get the job done on RAW and this "little man" as you put it is going to expose you for the no-talent you are and you'll have to live the rest of your life knowing that, as good as you'll become, you'll never compare to the "GOAT".

Bryan then looks over at Dean Ambrose and the two lock eyes for a few moments, which seem like minutes, before Bryan continues speaking.

danielbryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: And so, Dean, it comes to this. I offer you my respect and all you have in return are threats. That's ok, Dean. It's fine with me because I have a threat for you. You say you're gonna hit me the hardest in this match, well I give you my blessing. I wouldn't want it any other way because to be World Heavyweight Champion, it takes dedication and passion. It's not about fluking into being the title holder. You see, there have been numerous title holders in the UWF but very few World Champions and, Dean, I consider you to be one of them. Respect me or not, that's your choice, but it doesn't change our history. It doesn't change our past. I see why you're hesitant. I get it. You still don't trust me and, I mean, why would you? I've said and done terrible things to you but, Dean, just remember that you've said and done terrible things to me as well and I haven't forgotten about any of them. On RAW, if you think you're hitting me hard, you're in for a surprise when I get back up and deliver it back to you ten fold and, when you're ass is on the outside of the ring looking up at me, you may not like it, but you'll damn sure respect me.

Bryan then looks towards the stage and has a few choice words for his former tag team partner.

Daniel Bryan: And speaking of someone whom I have beat respect into, I see Damien Sandow didn't have the courage or class to come down to this ring but that's probably because the last time we were in a ring together, I made him tap out in the middle of it and left him in a heap of his own unconsciousness. Sandow, you should know more than anyone in this ring just what happens when you irritate me. People get hurt. I know a million ways to make a grown man scream in agony. Damien, I know you better than anyone here in this ring, including Bray. We were UWF Tag Team Champions for 121 consecutive days. We traveled the world together. If anyone knows your weaknesses, you can bet your ass it's me. You say you made me into a star? Really? I have wrestled all over the globe from Tokyo, Japan to Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have studied the craft of wrestling more than any other person. If anything, Damien, I made you a star simply by association. When we were a tag team, you brainwashed me into believing your stupid nonsense about saving and enlightening this audience but, I eventually saw you for what you really are and that's dead weight and for too long I've allowed you to walk on this Earth and spread your lies and delusions so, when RAW rolls around, you won't make it out of there in one piece. I promise you.

Bryan then turns and sees Shawn Michaels in his field of vision. Bryan then moves closer to him.

Shawn-Michaels-Daniel-Bryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: And I have another promise to make and that's to you, Shawn Michaels. I'm about sick and tired of hearing you make excuses. You see, I don't make excuses. I state facts and, the fact is, Shawn, that we never got to see who really was the better man because our match was interrupted. That's all fact but, you were the best man that night? NO! NO! NO!

The crowd is starting to chant "NO!" along with Bryan. After a few moments, Bryan continues speaking to Michaels.

Daniel Bryan: You say that you tapped to me because John Cena made it easier for me? Shawn, I could make you tap out right here and right now and, as I look into your eyes, I know that there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it. Shawn, you seem to think that you taught me everything I know. Well, you may have taught me all that you know but, this isn't my first rodeo, cowboy. Like I said, I've been wrestling all over the world for many years. I have tricks up my sleeve that you could only dream about. I'm not going to sit here anymore and play the blame game. I'm tired of talking about our previous encounters. The only one on my mind right now is this battle royal and making sure that, at the end of the day, between us, we know who the better man really is but, spoiler alert, the better man is going to be me and, deep down, you know it to be true.

Bryan then turns and addresses the entire ring full of his opponents.

Daniel Bryan: Monday Night RAW's restart will be a night that no one will soon forget. 8 former World Champions enter the ring but only 1 leaves as the new World Heavyweight Champion and you can rest assured that the 1 man standing tall in the middle of the ring with his arm raised in victory will be the same man who is the longest-reigning Television Champion, the only EuroVision Champion in UWF history, the longest-reigning Tag Team Champion and soon to be 2-time World Heavyweight Champion. My name is Daniel Bryan and there's about 7 people on RAW who are going to get their heads kicked in!

Bryan lowers his microphone and glares at all of his opponents, sans Sandow.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF RAW Sheamus vs. Daniels vs. Devon vs. DiBiase

brotherdevon2.jpg

Reverend D'Von is eying Sheamus hard when he finishes his speech. This time Reverend D'Von has no humour in him whatsoever.

Reverend D'Von: I'm afraid the time for diligence and salvation is now over my brother. Let it be known my followers of God that I, Reverend D'Von Dudley, had been challenged to enter a fight with the Celtic Warrior. Quite truthfully my brothers and sisters we have reached an impasse here, and I see no other way around this predicament without blood being shed. Sheamus refuses to believe in the good of stepping down from this nonsense, and I have used all of my capabilities to persuade him from being consumed by the greed and wrath that lurks inside of him. From this point on I will no longer be Reverend D'Von, The Saviour to Sheamus. I now proclaim myself to be Reverend D'Von, The Destroyer! Oh yes my brother you may self-centered enough like the rest of these sinners in the arena to admit it, but the man that you are staring at has indeed been in some tough matches before ever since coming to the UWF. I have beaten "The Game" Triple H, I have beaten Jack Swagger, and I have beaten Jeff Hardy not once but twice! You are assuming that I am a fool for taking on your challenge my brother, but Satan knows when a man fibs. The Lord is telling me that you are portraying as a big man Mr. Sheamus, but even a human like me knows that you are trembling in fear every time you speak my name. On RAW I will demonstrate the fortitude of a man who dedicates his life for The Lord, and to be honest my brother, I would be very surprised if you have the courage to stand up to The Saviour.

The crowd boos at Reverend D'Von. D'Von doesn't pay any more attention to Sheamus and looks at Christopher.

You strike me as an odd person Mr. Daniels. The Lord knows that everybody has some traits in them, and out of the sinners that are standing in this very ring, you are probably the most favourable to be in the presence of God after all life has ended, minus me of course. I bet you wish that I would praise you in believing the same beliefs that I do, that living under God's Law is the ultimate way to go. I regret to inform you though my brother that we are nothing alike, and that our beliefs may be the same, but our moral codes are in two different worlds. As for my prayers, everybody in this building, and this contraption that we call a wrestling ring, desires to be heard from The Lord. Every human being thinks that their own free will allows them to do whatever they please, but the moment that something even in the slightest form goes wrong, who do they turn to? Oh my brothers and sisters, we all know that God is the powerful being that everyone looks up to, whether you admit or not. It is revolting that we abuse the power of Forgiveness that The Messiah gives to us and I will not stand for this travesty any longer! If you have any sense of dignity left you will join me as we bow our heads in prayer and attempt to forgive The Lord for the heresy that we have caused Him. That includes you Mr. Daniels, or I have nothing else to say to you my brother.

Brother D'Von turns and sees that Ted DiBiase is smiling at D'Von. D'Von becomes enraged and walks up to him.

Can you please enlighten me on what you find so amusing Mr. DiBiase? Perhaps it's the humour that you find in us, or maybe it's because your thinking about performing some inappropriate activities with that harlot that's standing beside you. Either way I find your plans for the Transatlantic Championship quite pathetic, but what is even more pathetic is how you assume that you are going to win this match! The whore that stands beside you may be behind your back, but all the lust and money in the world won't save you against the mighty power of The Saviour of the UWF! I very much doubt that your father cares what his son is doing in the UWF right now. Knowing the likes of Mr. DiBiase Sr. He probably has a woman about Maryse's age accompanying him in his elegant mansion. It is quite intriguing on how money can drive a women crazy to a man, no matter the physical appearance of the man. What you are demonstrating to me is that you refuse to give in to what I am trying to preach, and at this point my brother not even prayer will help you right now. What I am going to do, just like the sinners that walk along the path of self-righteousness, is I am going to beat you senseless until you submit to the blessings of Jesus Almighty! How far will we have to do is depending on how repulsive you appear to be my brother. If I were you, which there is no way in hell I would ever be you, I would mentally prepare yourself for a lesson on respect to God that you will never for forget.

The crowd isn't buying D'Von's threats at all, D'Von can only smile as he addressed the crowd now.

This Monday on RAW is going to be one of the most intense events of the year my fellow brothers and sisters. Not only will 10 different men sacrifice their meaningless lives in attempt to go after two of the World titles that are on RAW now, but also a new number 1 contender will be announced after I banish all three of these sinners to the bottom depths of the hell, and I will laugh as Lucifer will shred them to pieces while they beg for forgiveness. Trust me my brothers, this is something that body ever wants to endure, so before you go out there with high hopes of winning this match; it is advised that you get on your knees for a while and pray to the Lord that the Devil will go easy on you while you suffer from the fires of cleanliness. The Lord may own everything that exists in the universe and Satan may control all of the sinners that perish into hell after a life of misery, but I, Reverend D'Von Dudley, control everything that happens in the UWF. Oh my brother, testify!

Reverend D'Von laughs out loud as he lowers the mic, then waits for a reply to happen.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Ambrose begins to walk down the ramp as the rest of the men in the ring just stare at him while he says nothing and just instead walks right up to Daniel Bryan.

Calm down a second there Bryan. While I think you're the biggest threat here, I'm not just going to stand there and let you try and kick my head in. As a matter of fact, I think I might save you for last just so you can see just how much nothing has changed. I'm still better than you. If by some miracle I end up getting eliminated before you, I'm pulling for you to win. You're one tough SOB but I know I can beat you.

Ambrose stares down Bryan and looks at HBK.

So I was right, you're still the same old HBK who looks for any way out of fighting and just goes for easy wins. The same HBK who thinks he can just coast on accomplishment from WWE. You never hear me talking about being the most dominate faction with The Shield. You're the same HBK who keeps telling me the same thing over and over saying I'm the future of this business when I'm the present. I don't hate you because you left RAW Shawn, I hate you because you're not good enough to be standing in my ring. AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, those guys are capable of winning the big one, you and everyone else here just got lucky. You were at the right place at the right time. It takes a true coward to take advantage when a man is down.

Ambrose then turns around to look at the Titantron.

Speaking of taking advantage of people, look who decided to join us. It looks like he's too scared to actually step out here with the rest of us. Damien actually thinks he has a point of saying he's beaten me in singles competition before. While that might be true, he's never beaten me one on one. He's always had the help of Bryan and Wyatt but now it doesn't look like you'll be getting much help from those two. So what's Damien Sandow going to do now that he's all alone? Does it even matter? Without someone watching your back, just how do you expect to fair here? You Damien, I will get the most satisfaction of beating if only to finally shut you up.

Ambrose then turns to AJ and has a smile on his face.

You know AJ, I'm a bit of a magician myself. I can shove your teeth so far down your throat, you won't know what hit you. I'll make all your hopes and dream disappear right in front of your eyes when I take your World Heavyweight Championship dreams away from you. And that's just the beginning AJ, I got a whole bunch more tricks for you. I can really make you fly when I throw your carcass over the top rope.

Ambrose smirks once more and then looks around to each person before continuing on.

When this company first started, I was put into a title match and won. It was only a couple of months before this company "restarted". Once again I was put into a title match and I won. Now here we are, almost two years later from UWF's inception and we have ourselves another "restart". And would you look at this, I'm in another title match. I've said it many times before but history repeats itself over and over and the one constant is Dean Ambrose always stands tall and if any of you want to get in my way, I'll make sure none of you are able to stand again.

Ambrose drops the mic and leans against the ropes with a big smirk on his face.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Everybody has said at least something now, and Batista takes a step forward to indicate that yes, it's his time to speak now. The big man looks at each person in the ring, minus Sandow, and stares them down. The crowd begins to boo as he holds his mic up to his mouth and begins to speak again.

vlcsnap-2010-04-08-03h21m44s173.png

Batista: Is that really the best you got? Is that it? Thats what you all have to offer? Thats just pathetic.

Batista spits at the ground showing disgust and almost second hand embarrassment for what the other superstars have said. He continues to speak afterwards

Batista: I'm insulted to even be in the same ring as any of you with the kind of crap thats been falling outta your mouths. Since you all have dirrehea of the mouth, you're real real damn lucky I'll be checking you all into the hospital personally, after Raw is said and done. Maybe at least one of you will come back miraculously with some more talent. I wont hold my breath though, because no matter what day of the week it is, what month or what show you're on, I have to deal with the same old bull from all of you at any given time. Same old song and dance, you're all broken records and thick headed. You dont recognize my greatness when it's right in front of you, you dont see the spotlight shining down on ME because you dont want to admit that you're never going to be in it as long as I'm around. None of you give me the respect I know I've earned and the respect I know I deserve, because you're all so busy with having your heads shoved so far up your own asses, that you can't take it out and see that the torch has been passed on Raw and it has been passed to Dave Batista.

More booing from the fans as Dave collectively runs down the men in the ring. He seems to pick out Shawn Michaels, and addresses HBK.

Batista: The torch. Has been. Passed. I'll say it once, I'll say it again, and maybe one of these days you'll hear me. But it seems your desire to relive your glory days has deafened you as well as made you more ignorant than usual, Shawn. Let me explain something to you; I dont need to have the "brain" for this business to have a twenty plus year career like you do- because I dont want that. I dont care about how long it is, I do this for the money. I earn that money because I am DAMN good at what I do!... And being nearly six and a half feet tall and made of pure muscle sure as hell helps. So yeah, thats part of my luxury. Sorry you're just some egg whites and chicken breast, boring, pencil neck hillbilly, that's your problem, not mine. I know when I'll hang it up one day, unlike you, Shawn. Because only a fool wrestlers for as long as you do and doesnt see that his time has passed. Torch - Passed. Thats three times now, Michaels, hopefully you've heard me at least once. This business isn't about having the most heart. Thats stupid to even think so. This business isn't about how long your career is. This business, is about making yourself into a household name and thats exactly what I've done. Whether it was in one year or eight years, who cares. I've done it and done it well. I make movies, I compete and win for championships, I headline shows; I DO IT ALL! And I do it, better than you, old man.

Batista: So come try to kick my teeth down my throat, I'll outpace you, out wrestle you, and punish you for your arrogance towards me. You're not stopping me from winning the World Heavy Weight Championship. Not even on your best day.

Batista smirks at HBK who looks none too amused with what Dave said. Dave then turns his attention to Daniel Bryan.

Batista: Seriously? Seriously Bryan? The best you can do, is take a jab at my nickname? What is this man? Haha, for real Daniel, are we on the playground? You want me to run home and cry because you made fun of me? This is why you're a joke and don't even deserve to call yourself a former World Champion. I've never met somebody who is more useless than you. I've never wanted to break somebody in half as much as I want to do to you because all you do is talk a big game, but you dont realize how none of your "success" has really been earned by yourself. For somebody that hung out with Damien Sandow for so long, you're still a total dumbass if you think you're foolin' anybody with this "I didnt cheat to win, I climbed from the bottom" crap. Enough with the games Bryan! You rode your way up to the top on YES's coattails and you sneaked a win in that Triple Threat match that you would have never have won if it was just you against Shawn, one on one. You think you're so great. You think you're the best when you're nothing. I'll call you and apologize personally when a significant claim to fame is holding the "television title" for way too long. And you may give me hell for not keeping the UWF Championship for very long, but last time I checked, I still held a World title longer than you did, chump.

Batista: I hate you. I hate everything you stand for and everything you do. I hate your beard. I hate your stupid chants, I hate your hype, I hate you! You're garbage, and you know what? Screw it. I'm borrowing a line from Hunter; You're at best, a B+ player, Daniel. You're maybe, maybe slightly above the average jackoff that thinks he can wrestle. But you will NEVER be A game material. You will never be A+ material like me. You wont EVER!... EVER! Be in this spotlight! You will always be in my shadow. No matter what way you look at it, I'm best for business. I'm better than you. I'm the best. And you might want to get used to hearing that, because it's not changing.

Bryan looks bored of what Dave said, and the Animal turns his direction elsewhere. The fans keep booing Batista but this doesnt stop him from speaking to Cena.

7843626.jpg

Batista: You.

Batista: I've had it up to HERE with you! You're the one who needs to clean out your eyes and pay real close attention. You didnt prove anything. You didnt prove a damn thing when you "beat" me on Raw. You didnt show Steph up, you didnt show me up, you didnt do anything but stir the pot. I looked you right in the damn eyes when I said I was testing you, but it seems you forgot just what the hell that means. I stepped up, I took charge, I tried to play nice and be a leader because everybody sure as hell knows Me, Kurt, Rhodes, Angle, and you weren't going to get along for long. So I did what I do best, and became the alpha male and you just couldn't deal with it John. So when I gave you that chance, that one shot to prove you're not some hip hop wanna be overhyped piece of trash, You let me down. Because while you did pin me, you didn't beat me. You didnt defeat me, you didnt do anything. You cheated. You couldnt hang with me man to man, so you brought in an equalizer. And thats all well in good John, fine. Fine by me. But own up to it. Since you can't though, it's real damn clear here who the real man is, and who the poser is. Far as the record stands, I still carried you and that's because Batista is better than John Cena. Batista is the bigger star than John Cena in the UWF, and Batista owns your ass any day of the week. So if you got a problem with that, why dont you and Daniel Bryan go collaborate in the corner, cry a bit, and come up with a half-hearted insult to entertain me with.

Batista adjusts his World Tag Team Championships and then focuses on Dean Ambrose.

Batista: You wanna know why I'm angry Dean? Because you're just as stupid as everybody else in this ring. You're the kind of guy I just will ALWAYS have a problem with. I'm angry, because I gave you a shred of credibility and you dont even have the decency to acknowledge it. Hearing that from me and not showing gratitude, that was a big mistake. And you'll pay for it. I dont shell out niceties ever, so thats the last damn time I waste my breath on a vanilla midget like you. I am your Kryptonite though, Dean. And you're just gonna have to shut up and like it, because I'm gonna make that REAL damn apparent on Monday night. If you think that my "meal ticket" ended just because the Corporation dissolved, think again. One, I rose to the top of Smackdown in the blink of an eye all by myself, so dont you even try to discredit me. And two, what's a better way to "earn a meal ticket" than to toss out a former four time World Champion such as yourself? If you dont think I'll spear you in two and toss whats left of you out of the ring, you're just as dumb as you look. You've got the biggest damn bullseye on you and I will happily remove you from this match because you need to be knocked down a peg or two.

Dave then looks into the camera briefly to speak again over the negative reaction from the crowd.

Batista: As far as you go, Sandow, the second you decide to man up and get in this ring, I'm going to enjoy eliminating you and exposing you for the nobody you actually are. You had your fifteen minutes of fame, you had your moment of controversy and you will be remembered. But the last thing anybody will remember of you is that you went flying over the top rope doing your best impersonation of a tumbling car wreck and go crashing to the mat below before anybody else does. You're first. You're next. You ass is mine.

Batistas lip curls with anger, and then turns to face AJ Styles.

Batista: Styles, you're damn right theres no "I" in team. I dont "do" teams if that wasn't apparently obvious. I dont need a team, I dont need a partner, I dont need anybody. I am the lone hunter, the singular tag team champions, the Animal that walks alone. I am that guy who you never, ever want to cross paths with because I hurt people, and I hurt people real damn good. So these two belts sitting around my neck, they prove that I can step into a category and blow it out of the water. These are meant for two people that can work as a team to win, but I can beat any of them by myself. So what makes you think that you're going to be any different huh? You're not, thats the answer. And thats exactly why I still look at you and Bryan as indy league rejects because youre not top level players like I am. You cant do what I can do. You cant be the best like I can be. You dont have what I have, because I am out of your league. Hell, I'm out of your world Styles. The gap between us is huge. But on Raw, it'll come crashing down on you like a ton of bricks and you'll never see it coming. Try me though. Try and bring the Animal back to reality. Do your worst, AJ. I'll be ready, waiting, and I'll take what you can give me and shrug it off like it was nothin'. I've got a Batista Bomb with your name written all over it, kid. But thats not before I slap the taste right outta your mouth, for being such an arrogant punk. You're undeserving of being a former world champion, but I guess flukes do happen, since guys like you, Kurt, Bryan, Wyatt and Dean Ambrose can be World Champions. Thats what separates us though. You're all flashes in the pan, youre nothing more than FLUKES! While I am the main attraction, I AM Raw. I am Raw power. I am Raw aggression. I am Monday night. And I am the next World Heavyweight Champion whether you like it or not. So just try and stop me. Just try.

Batista holds up his World Tag Team Championships and lets out a mighty roar to the hatred of the crowd.

Wwe_Batista_World_Heavyweight_Champion_Wallpapers_8.jpg

Blizzard

Reaction score

The cameras now focuses on John Cena, who is walking to the center of the ring, as he begins to speak.

3873725715a5117156162l.jpg

John Cena: Let me explain something real quick to you people, because there’s something you all of you don’t understand. All of you are so focused on becoming the man; none of you realize there’s already thee man here. No matter how many times I say it, I am John Cena. I am perhaps the greatest thing to present itself to this world. Bray Wyatt likes to call himself the eater of the worlds, but I AM the world, and this? I control. I have all of you, the pawns, right where I want you. John looks around at the fans, seeing if they believe him, before chuckling to himself. If you don’t believe me people? Then take a look for yourselves. I have them all set up nicely, ready to be knocked down by the mighty powerful king, John Cena.

The fans exploded in boos, and John turns his head to Shawn, speaking toward him.

John Cena: Pawn number one would have you believe that he still has what it takes to go in this ring without hurting, but he’s a liar. Once a liar, always a liar Shawn. Y’see, you’re the pawn that’s nothing more than your ordinary old man who wants to relive his glory days. You don’t know when to hang ‘em up. You can’t officially stop your own show, and just walk away. You can’t step aside so the youngsters can have their moment. You love to hog the spotlight! You’re delusional, old man. And hearing your promises, I just want to step up to you. I want to extend my arms, pull you in, and give you the best hug, coming from the best. I want to tell you I love you, then I’m going to end you. I’m going to end you so bad that you have no choice but to retire.

John would take a moment, as he scans the booing fans, before continuing toward Shawn.

John Cena: Too harsh? Oh, well, suck it up. Those are facts, and fact is Shawn? It’s up for you. You say you care about these people. Well stop hyping them up and disappointing them. They’re going to eventually get bored and move on to someone else. Stop disappointing your wife and kids, because I doubt they can handle seeing their loved one beaten down… once again. They don’t like that result, and me? I’m a man all about result and the result I see coming Monday is destroying you and afterwards? Your smile’s going to run away again because there was nothing you could do about it. Plain and simple, dead and done.

The audience explodes in boos, and John looks up at the big screen, most likely talking about Damien Sandow next.

John Cena: Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the pawn most likely to be knocked down first, Damien Sandow. Would you please? The fans explode in boos, and John chuckles to himself. You looked mighty tough up there on the big screen, Damien. Shame on all of us for actually thinking you cared about the World Heavyweight Championship and confront us like a man. I’m not sure if you’re just too afraid to come down here, or if you’re just too smart. It’s really a toss-up, but I’d like to see it as both. You know if you kept throwing them enormous words at us, you’d probably be thrown over just so we can shut you up. Maybe that’s true, but it doesn’t change the fact you not coming out here proved to all of us you don’t give a damn about this match. Word of advice Damien, don’t expect to stay in the ring so long, chump.

John releases a couple of chuckles, as he focuses on AJ Styles.

John Cena: This next pawn has gone through many changes in his career, but he’s never been John Cena. And that’s the greatest of them all, something he and everyone will soon come to realize. AJ Styles, why? Why do you have to be like everyone else and lie? You say you have the advantage in this match, because you’re a new man. You’re now… ruthless. AJ, what you should know is I’m on another level higher than ruthless. That doesn’t scare me at all. What? You now taking a more technical direction and stop flying around the ring like a damn monkey is supposed to intimidate me? You’re going to need a lot more to be taken seriously, AJ. You can bring up your past, but that holds no weight here. Maybe in the future you’ll do something that can make me care about you, but before that, I have to first put you out of your misery, and that will truly be… phenomenal.

John turns his head to Bray Wyatt, who hasn’t spoken in a while.

John Cena: Cat got your tongue, Bray? Ha-ha.

Bray stands motionless, and John chuckles to himself as he focuses on Daniel Bryan.

John Cena: Let’s talk about someone that actually has a lot to say. This next pawn’s a little guy, but he has a BIG mouth. Daniel, it’s too easy to get you mad. Now, I’ll admit, I don’t lace up wrestling boots, I’d rather lace up these sneakers. Much more comfortable to be the best in. The fans continue to boo John, who locks eyes with Daniel who’s clearly getting pissed off. Does that get you angry, Daniel? Does calling myself the best get you angry? Why? I have all the statistics to prove it. I’m one of the greatest names in this business today. I have the championship to prove it. I’m the most dominant champion today and you say it’s because I cheated. Daniel, cheating was your middle name when I won this championship so don’t get mad because the tables got turned. Just accept the fact I’m the better man.

Bryan shakes his head no, and John nods his head as he expected it.

John Cena: Oh you can’t? Well accept this. I am John Cena. And you’re Daniel Bryan. The names don’t add up. And it’s because of this bad math that I’m going to destroy you in this ring come Monday. So, no matter what you have up your little sleeve. No matter how “GOAT†you think you are. Or no matter how much of a wrestler you think you are. I just want you to think about something real good and proper. The fact that I am and will forever be the best. I’m your superior, and when you’re thrown over the top rope and you see me with the World Heavyweight Championship? All will be proven and all will be shown. Now can I get an amen?

Instead of an amen, John gets boos, as expected. He shakes his head, as he focuses on the last two men in Dean Ambrose and Batista.

John Cena: And here we are. The final pawns on my board. Trying to keep me away from my ultimate prize, from the thing I need to excel. The thing I need to make me who I am, to complete ME. I am the man that brought all of us here, and I’m going to be the one who ends it all. Batista, Dean, you’re both disappointments. And I’m the real deal. I’m the one who actually stays true to himself. And it is because of that, that I will win the battle royal and become World Heavyweight Champion. I beat both of you not too recently, and I have the ability to do the same thing come RAW. I refuse to let you two get in my way, hell all of you. I… REFUSE.

John looks down, as he awaits for the boos to die down.

John Cena: I’m the king of this board, boys. And for far too long, I’ve been denied what will complete me. The World Heavyweight Championship has been escaping my grasp for too long! You’re all my pawns, and come RAW, there’s no other option but all of you being knocked down and thrown over the top rope, leaving yours truly the last man standing. It’s my destiny, fate has intervened. And while I’m raising the championship, you will ALL realize that the champ is FINALLY… here.

John lowers the microphone, as he soaks in the boos from the audience.​

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Suddenly you hear a scoff over the pa system, the attention turns towards the tron once more as Damiens big looming head smiles down to the audience and superstars.

20120405_sd_damien_sandow.jpg

Damien Sandow:

How...Predictable...I will give you all that if nothing else you are "reliable". For when I chose to make my presence known in this format, I immediately predicted to hear it called out upon by all of you. And why is that? simple, you're duties out in the ring is to talk proverbial trash about your opponents, convincing the fans and yourselves that you're going to win so you pick on any thing you can find about someone to prove they are not worthy of your presence. What you all picked on for me is the fact that I chose to address you on this screen instead of coming out to the ring and occupying the same space as all of you, and it proves a very important point. What exactly do all of you have to say about me? Precisely, nothing, which is why you all grasped at the straw that I didn't come out there for you have nothing else to point out since everything I've stated is purely factual. The only thing you can do is make erroneous and far out there claims that I am somehow craven because of I'm back here, and the usual statements of their ideal futures.

Sandow shakes his head almost in disappointment.

Typical Mr. Cena, I should be insulted because you stated I didn't come out there like a "man". Well John I'm not here in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation to fit your standard of manliness, I do apologize if that is disappointing to you but fact of the matter is if any of you think less of me for not coming out there, it is none of my concern. I have no business out there, for everything needed to be stated I can state in this format. When I come out to the ring, it is because I have an official bout to compete in or someone is in the ring that I need to address directly. All of you are just obstacles, the bout is simply a battle royal and while you all may state that you are looking to eliminate me to quote unquote "shut me up" I'm here to state I am not going into this bout to eliminate any of you specifically. There is only one person i care about eliminated, and that is whoever makes it to the finale of the bout, that may not be "manly" to you but it is smart, I don't blame any of you for not realizing it since I'm sure none of you can distinguish anything as smart.

David, congratulations on being a champion, honestly for seeing a self proclaimed animal have success is actually quite interesting for even in today's age someone like you can still reach success. Seeing as how far we've come as a people, people still can get overpowered by a simple animal, with that said an animal can hurt people and I will give you that you are good at hurting people. But in this bout I don't have to lay a finger on you, I simply have to get you out of the ring and that is something I know how to do many a way. I was the last man in UWFs First Royal Rumble and outlasting only seven of you will be a metaphorical walk in the park.

Sandows expression changes, seemingly annoyed at who he has next on his list.

Ambrose you've not changed a bit...really it's amazing how polar opposite we are to one another, and yet I've done something you never have. I've come into your "world" and come out a victor, in a bout on Smackdown for the Television Championship. People believe me to be craven because of my vernacular and my appearance but I have shown on many occasions how false that thought process is, and simply because you think I'm frightened to come out there doesn't mean it'll change a thing. I shall come out there with every single one of you claiming I am public enemy number one simply to silence me, and at the end of the night the individual all of you thought would be the first one out will be the one having his name engraved in gold.

Daniel, Daniel Daniel Daniel. Your claims that you would know my weakness more than anyone is quite amusing, for one it proves that I know all of yours. And second, you say I brainwashed you. Now brainwash is a good way to put what I do, for what I am seeking to do is rinse the mold that's grown unto the brains of the UWF audience, soiling my extremities with the filth known as the general audiences mind aside I do have to ask you something. If you claim that I brainwashed you, your definition obviously being making someone adopt radically different believes by using systematic pressure and not the cleansing I speak of, then how exactly do you know you knew all the weaknesses you saw. If I did have such control over you, how exactly can you trust that you ever really know Damien Sandow? You wrestled all over the world, but until people started talking about Y.E.S, a name I came up with by the way, no one was ever talking about Daniel Bryan they were simply talking about the people who beat him. So my old friend, you may have lost your way but you will see once more why you followed me without a second thought before my first injury.

Sandow has a smirk on his face from ear to ear, confident in himself before he takes a breath.

And Lastly Mr. Styles, the story of coming from quote unquote "nothing" is one I've heard countless times. It simply doesn't impress me, for having this so called "nothing" only gives you more drive to get something, and it makes it easier for you when you fail since you have nothing to lose. If anything, just like Mr. Ambrose, coming from nothing is easy because you come equipped with a quote to put in every video package you are in. I came from the Sandow clan, I came from higher learning, superior intellect, taste and decency. And when you have that, people tend not to give you a shot, for when someone is lower than you they tend to hate you for it and don't want you in their line of work. The fact that I am more qualified for the jobs of anyone in an office in UWF from the top of the building to the road agents in the back makes it so they all automatically dislike me, I have the world against me for like children crying about a bath they all fight my enlightenment. And yet I am still here, saving the unwashed masses, I have faced more adversity than all of you because when you come from nothing other nothings want to see you succeed to give them false hope. But I will open their eyes, instead of coming from nothing I will be given them all something...and that is enlightenment. When I hold the Worlds Heavyweight Championship, it will be a beacon to all of you to follow my word and accept me as your Savior...You're Welcome.

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_12_12_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40149.png

Bray Wyatt:
All people ever want to do is talk... talk about how great they think they are. Talk about what the intend to do, talk about what they're capable of, and I find that kinda funny, man, I really do. I find it funny that all of you are standing in this ring looking each other in the eyes and telling each other lies and untruths. I find it funny that you are trying to convince not only yourselves but everybody else that you will be World Heavyweight Championship, because believe me you're doin' a mighty fine job of convincin' yourselves... but you ain't goin' to convince Bray Wyatt, man, no I look beyond mere words, I look into the souls of individuals and I see nothing more than fear, fear of failure, fear of falling... Bray Wyatt has no fear, and that's why y'all should fear Bray Wyatt. Bray Wyatt tells you no lies, only truth, not what you want to hear but what you need to hear. I offer you words of salvation, words of love, words of compassion but what I deliver on Monday I will deliver nothing short of Armageddon.

The crowd are booing Wyatt as he continues to speak

Damien Sandow... you've chosen to grace us with your presence and I see the short leave of absence hasn't blunted your sharp mind and you were keen to pick up on the fact that the only variation of Your Enlightened Saviors that didn't win the the Tag Team Championships was myself and Daniel Bryan. And you use that fact as a claim to being the one true leader of that faction, yet it was I in that faction, Bray Wyatt, who was first to become World Heavyweight Champion. Not you Damien, not Daniel Bryan, but me, 'The Eater of Worlds'. But I'll allow you to live in that fantasy in your mind that you were our guidance, that you were our leader, because soon you'll be entering a much less fantastical reality... the reality where your words of wisdom, your elegant words of enlightenment mean nothing. Where your actions mean nothing, where your education means nothing... you don't mean nothin'... because this reality that I create is the one where I show you who the real enlightened savior is and I'm sure with that brilliant mind of yours you can work out just who I'm referring to.

Wyatt chuckles to himself.

This is fun, I like this, all of my best friends in one ring. Dean Ambrose, John Cena, Daniel Bryan and even Damien up on the big screen!. It reminds of all the times we've met in the past, about our interactions about our wars in this ring and together as part of a team. Daniel Bryan... your success?, I can't deny you of that, even if you did turn into Judas Iscariot to do so, selling your brothers for thirty pieces of silver, but that is in the past, and I have seen the wrongs of Damien, I realize now that not only was I teaming with Judas but that I was also teaming with a snake and now I must vanquish both once and for all. And among all of the wars, all of the back and forth bickering we had Dean Ambrose and John Cena... two enemies, two enemies of mine... but enemies I have grown to respect more than I do many others. They have earned it, but what they haven't earned is their safety on Monday night, they haven't earned the shelter from the storm I will bring down upon everyone in this match and you certainly have not earned the right to become World Heavyweight Champion at my expense.

Wyatt walks around.

And then there's the others, the two men I am not so familiar with, Shawn Michaels and Batista. Batista likes to play the big man, likes to play the bully and he likes to throw names around like he's being impressive... well Dave... I'm not impressed and I'm certainly not afraid of you, 'The Animal' you may be but you will meet your tamer on Monday, the fury and the rage will be calmed by the cold realisation that a mere animal cannot compete with a creature you cannot explain like Bray Wyatt. For I am not a mere man, I am much more than that, something you really should learn to believe in... Shawn and AJ you both have your beliefs... you believe in your God but let me make it clear to you that God is not the higher power you seek... Bray Wyatt is that higher power... Bray Wyatt is 'The Angel in The Dirt' and I will crush your belief and in doing affirm what I have always told you... good things only come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt and if you... any of you wish to come worship the next World Heavyweight Champion?, 'The Eater of Worlds'?... well it's just don't a dusty road in Louisiana and if you really truly want to believe in something more powerful than you could possibly even fathom... well then just follow the buzzards.

Wyatt drops his microphone and begins to chuckle to himself, everyone in the ring stands as a sense of unease passes around the men in the ring, they're ready to attack each other but they'll have to wait to Monday Night Raw when the 8 men battle for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Aniking

Reaction score

As D'Von laughs, the camera cuts to a shot of DiBiase watching D'Von enjoying himself. DiBiase shakes his head, clearly unimpressed.

DiBiase18.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr: Settle down, D'Von, we're not finished here just yet. You seem to think that none of us stand a chance at defeating you on Tuesday night, and judging from the evidence put forward from the four of us I have to admit that you're correct... in regards to Sheamus and Daniels. I cannot see either of them overcoming you, D'Von, but the funny thing is it works both ways. I fail to see you or Sheamus beating Daniels and I cannot envision you or Daniels beating Sheamus. The three of you are so evenly matched that it's truly troubling to come to a conclusion on who's the better man, so once again I completely see where you're coming from... BUT it's all very irrelevant. I'll cut to the chase, D'Von - I am a class above you all. I possess all that is required to forge a successful match strategy and to force the outcome in my favour, and there is simply nothing that your faith can do to steer it back in your direction. This is what I find so amusing, D'Von. Anything and everything I have said to you has entered one ear and exited the other, followed by a painful speech at my expense that is filled with abuse towards a woman and complete with inaccuracies. You're grasping at straws, D'Von, and what makes it so clear is the fact that my father, as a Hall of Famer, has his own VIP box up in the nosebleeds, looking upon me with a smile on his face, knowing that I am doing him proud. A lesson for next time, D'Von - come prepared and don't get too ahead of yourself. You'll save yourself further embarrassment.

DiBiase once again shakes his head at D'Von, followed by a quick smirk in his direction. DiBiase shifts his attention to Sheamus.

Ted DiBiase Jr: It's really reassuring to know that I've impressed you, Sheamus, but the same can't be said in return. The reason for that is because you seem to naively think that my UWF success comes down to you being absent from the equation. Sheamus, you're digging the hole you've found yourself in the moment you first opened your mouth deeper and deeper by making such accusations. Like I said earlier, you have accomplished nothing in this company, yet you continue to stand firm that you should be... Hardcore Champion. You remain firm that you would have been World Champion if you had been signed to the company earlier, but that's where you hit an obstacle. The reason why you've been lacking in appearances while I have gone on to win championships is because you just don't deserve it! You're all about brute force and big threats, yet when the going gets tough you come up short. For such a large, intimidating, powerful guy, it's really depressing. See Sheamus, I might have the money, the lady, the looks, the talent, the ability, the list is never ending... but the difference between you and I is my words are value for money. You have nothing to worry about in regards to me putting up a fight, but I'm worried you'll fail to deliver on your end and leave the world begging for more. Adding a DiBiase to your list of victims is a challenging task. Just don't get your hopes up.

DiBiase winks at Sheamus, followed by taking a few steps around the ring to allow it all to sink in. DiBiase looks down at his feet briefly, then up at Daniels, ready to run down one more opponent.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Chris, throughout this entire ordeal I have spoken very clearly and have addressed everything that has asked to be addressed. Not once has anything I have said sounded like gibberish, and the proof lies in the fact that both Sheamus and D'Von had quite an easy time understanding me. Somehow I doubt you've struggled and instead have heard me loud and clear, so this brings me to two conclusions - either you're dim witted... or you believe me. I'm inclined to believe it's the latter, Chris, and it's purely due to the fact your focus this entire time has been on tarnishing my reputation. I have accomplished more than you could ever wish, but you see better than anybody else that what I say is the truth and instead of acknowledging it you follow the path everybody else takes and compare me to my father. Of course my career pales in comparison to my father, it's fairly obvious, but my success has seen me step out from behind his shadow as my own man. The money I have is my own, the championships I have earned are my own, and the victories along the way have been from my own hard work. I'm not just my father's son, Chris, and you know it. So go ahead, continue to hide your true feelings, but don't be mad at yourself when you come up short. After all, I'm a legend in the making.

Again a smirk can be seen on DiBiase's face as he is ready to wrap it all up.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Ted DiBiase junior. Ted... DiBiase... junior. On Tuesday Night Raw, I guarantee I will leave as the number one contender to the UWF Transatlantic Championship. My three opponents will attempt to defeat me, but as I'm sure you all understand now... they just won't. It's only a matter of time before I dethrone The Immortal Hulk Hogan, and this is the very moment where you heard it all first. And when that very statement comes to fruition, I don't want you to consider me a visionary - I just deal with the facts! And the fact is a DiBiase victory on Raw will be simply... priceless!

DiBiase drops his microphone in the centre of the ring as he looks at each opponent with a grin on his face. He leans back slightly and throws his arms out, before yelling "I will be the Transatlantic Championnnnn!"

CXzuiWeGMKtNWFgfMSdOc-9QW4OmGxbX_R24UcGj79E7lQsv8lxI613mMtO1Yw3VgLhtsnbH3OlYAk8fm7EpwQ=w426-h240-n

Maryse grabs her man's wrist and raises it as she shows him off to the booing UWF Universe. The duo slowly turns so the entire crowd can get a look, eating up the atmosphere and placing all the attention on themselves.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Daniels begins to laugh hysterically as Ted finally stopped speaking. He doubles over with laughter bringing the microphone to his lips attempting to speak as he continues to laugh.

images

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels:
HAHA!.... Wheeeeew! That was.... hilarious! You guys keep thinking that this repetitive trash talking is going to get you the gold? You all talk such a big game, but you do it in such a fashion that it’s just funny. Here I am, trying to speak the truth in the only way I know how, and you guys just do the same thing over and over. Let me see if I have this right; D’Von thinks that God is on his side, so he’ll win. I mean that’s the gist of what I’m hearing here. Sheamus is going to kick everybody’s head off, all while being the all time greatest brawler this company has seen! And Ted is going to continue to pretend that he’s not trying to be just like daddy.

Daniels shakes his head as he gets serious.

D’Von, there is no God on your side, and if there was, I doubt he’d choose you to be his warrior. I am from the City of Fallen Angels! If I haven’t earned my wings back, why the hell would you earn yours? Yes, that was superstitious of me, but after a while of listening to D’Von it kind of gets embedded into your mind. Sheamus, I have news to tell you, and you aren’t going to like it. You’re not the greatest brawler this company has ever seen, so enough with the tough guy stuff. Until you can defeat Dean Ambrose or myself in a Hardcore match, you will never be worthy of that Hardcore Championship. And Ted, You try so hard to make people understand you aren’t your father, and I respect that. I get it, I really do. But you keep mentioning him, you keep talking about his Hall of Fame status and I wonder, if you’re trying to be your own man, why is your father always on your mind? I mean you have a hot blonde chick who you thankfully can’t understand, because I’m sure her English nagging voice isn’t quite as sexy as the French one. She’s Canadian too, so at least you know she make a mean poutine or beaver tail. But instead you mention your father. Usually when you try to be your own man, you don’t try and list all of your father’s accomplishments.

There I did it! I did the typical trash talking thing in one fell swoop. Now it’s time to get back to my normality. Gentlemen, I have accomplished a few things in my career which I believe I have mentioned before, I don’t think I need to repeat myself, my track record speaks for itself. You all try so hard to put on these personas and can’t seem to grasp how foolish you truly look. Here I am, being honest and just being who I was raised to be, getting nothing while Ted is a former World Heavyweight champion, D’Von has been given quite a few opportunities at a World Championship and Sheamus was given a shot at the Hardcore Championship so soon since coming back to UWF. It’s pretty clear to me that I am the winner of this bout. My biggest success so far in my UWF career; is finally understanding that I no longer need the fans in order to be able to do what I love. I’m my own man, and I do what I please! They buy whatever UWF tells them to, and when I produce my own shirts, people don’t like them because it doesn’t have the UWF logo on it.

The crowd begins to boo as they know they are being insult in some way. Daniels continues.

You’ll all buy a Sheamus shirt, or a D’Von shirt or a Ted shirt, so long as it has the UWF logo on it. How brainwashed can you get?

The fans don’t let him answer his own question as they boo quite heavily towards him. Daniels just raises his arms and soaks it all in.

Gullible, simply gullible; you’re all so easy! The instant I start talking negatively about you, you hate me, but the second I seem like I might say something positive about you, I’m loved. This is why I severed all ties from you! This is why I say what I say. I’m so sick of the fans choosing who wins this fight! I should be the damn reason I win and lose! I-

He stops talking for a second as he looks back at his three opponents. He smiles.

Gentlemen, while you all act as the class clown, a clown I’m sure Ted is familiar with. I’m going to be making my way to the top by working my ass off. So you take the easy rout, I’m going to bleed myself along the journey.

Daniels drops his microphone and immediately exits the ring. The crowd booing behind him as he walks up the ramp and into the back.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------B=D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Best of luck gentlemen, this was fun! Been a while since I've been truly motivated to TT like that. Until next, we meet.

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF RAW 11/25/13: AJ Styles vs Tyson Kidd vs Ted Dibiase Jr.

The fans in the UWF arena are quiet when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

The fans begin to cheer like crazy as they hear the "Phenomenal" AJ Styles comes and he walks down the ramp. AJ looks pretty intense walking down to the ring. The fans cheer as AJ does the Phenomenal Pose with the two football gloves, before sliding into the ring. AJ goes as he slides into the ring, and Styles goes and he gets the microphone handed to him. AJ goes as he begins to speak

8PuOeAh.png

AJ Styles: Last Monday I fell over the top rope, and thus my dreams of once again becoming world heavyweight champion was cut short. I have been told by Dixie Carter this past Monday that I was nothing more then a statistic. I like when people break me down. Tell me that I can't do it again, because I like to prove them wrong. Dixie I am going to prove you wrong, and anyone else who looks down on AJ Styles wrong just like I always do. This World Heavyweight Championship tournament won't be easy. It will be a tough battle, but I will make sure that AJ Styles will be the man to challenge Shawn Michaels for that belt.

The fans cheer at the claim of AJ Styles making the challenge for the belt, Styles goes and he adjusts his position and he begins to speak again

AJ Styles: First, I have to go through two men to punch my ticket into the finals, the first of those men being Tyson kidd Fans cheer at the name of Tyson Kidd being heard No doubt an excellent young man. A person who has done nothing but win since rejoining the UWF. I checked him out on Anarchy, and seeing what he can do is just amazing. Though Kidd as much as I respect your work ethic, and how athletic you are I must say that most of your opponents are not AJ Styles. I look at you in this match Kidd and I see this as your biggest test. You want to prove to people that you're the best, that the Hart family produces the best talent in the world. As my old mentor Ric Flair said: "To be the best, you got to beat the best", and Tyson Kidd on Monday night Raw there is nothing but the best on this Brand. This will be a big moment, and Kidd I want to see how you're going to respond being in such a big match. A match that can redefine your career as a superstar and individual. Contrary to the belief of Dixie Carter I know how to perform in these big matches. When the lights are on bright I make sure that I shine, but can you Kidd? When the presure is on you can you seize the moment? That is something I will be looking from you Kidd.

Styles goes and he gets a mixed reaction from the fans, and he goes on to speak about the other man in this match

AJ Styles: Ted Dibiase, your a man who is a former world champion. You have done a lot here in the UWF. I look at you as a guy who is very sneaky, and deceptive. Not only do you have a beautiful women in Maryse standing next to you, you have all the money in the world to do whatever you want, you also have a great wrestling mind. You know how to distract your opponents and catch them off guard. Ted I don't get distracted very easily. Especially when I have my mind on one thing. So Ted you won't be able to catch me off guard with your tactics, but even if you can't get your tactics going Ted I won't sleep on you. No Ted I know how dangerous you can be in this ring, and your someone who I am looking forward to take on.

Styles goes and he looks down at his football glove just staring at it, he raises it up high and he points at it as he speaks again

AJ Styles: On these gloves I have my name as "The Phenomenal One" on here. This is a name I live by, and this is a name I truly believe was given to me, by you guys the fans. Right now I feel like I haven't been living to that name. That though will all change come Monday night. I feel as if I haven't been as aggressive as I want to be. I feel as if I have just let everything pass me by. Now though I look at these opportunities and I am going to seize them, not just going to let this wind past me by anymore. So Ted, Tyson just know that this AJ Styles you're going to face is going to be different then the one in the past.

AJ Styles pauses when all of a sudden a theme hits

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW 11/25/13: AJ Styles vs Tyson Kidd vs Ted Dibiase Jr.

[video=youtube;1Eb-kBHpv7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Eb-kBHpv7s[/video]

A new song blasts through the arena's speakers and the crowd is confused at first. However when they see Tyson Kidd & Natalya step out onto the ramp, the building explodes in cheers. The walk down the isle, Natalya leads the way while Kidd is giving some of the fans who are reaching over the barrier hi-fives.

m8CkaWv.png

Kidd & Nattie make their way around the ring, Kidd jumps up on the apron, posing for the hard cam as Natalya makes her way to the time keepers table for a microphone. Kidd jumps in the ring before heading to the far turnbuckle, jumping up the second rope, posing for all the cheering fans. His new entrance music slowly fades as Natalya walks over to hand Kidd the microphone. Kidd takes the microphone from Natalya and backs up into the corner he was just posing in. He's staring at Styles, keeping a safe distance. There's not that usually cocky grin plastered on his face, he's serious right now. Once the crowd settles down, Kidd lifts the microphone up to his mouth as he stares at Styles.

tDpCnSJ.jpg

Tyson Kidd
"Last week, things got interesting, I had that match won, I had it in the bag, until Natties' arch rival decided to get involved, Trish, I know what you want, it's the exact same thing Nattie wants, she won't stop talking about it. All that's well & good but all I ask is that you two settle that on your own watch and keep me out of it. I'm sure Umaga feels the exact same way. How ever you two resolve that little issue is all on yo-"

Before Kidd can even finish his sentence, Natalya takes the microphone out of his hand. Kidd looks surprised but he decides to let Natalya say what ever she needs to say.

Natalya Neidhart
"I'm sorry Tyson, but last week, that felt great! I finally got to get my hands on that witch, even if it was for only a few seconds before security pulled us apart, I can't even explain to you how gratifying that felt. I want more, I don't want security to be there, I want to be able to break Trish mentally and physically in this ring. I want to change this idea of that's what women's wrestling is, she shouldn't be the poster child for women. All I ask is for at Starcade, to make it official, how many of you people would like to see-"

This time Kidd takes the microphone out of Natalyas' hand, he whispers into her ear and she simply steps aside to the corner so Tyson can speak once again.

Tyson Kidd
"This isn't about Trish Stratus vs Natalya Neidhart, this, tonight is about Tyson Kidd getting an opportunity for something I've been talking about for months now, this my chance, this is the light at the end of the tunnel that I was talking about. This is the moment that Tyson Kidd takes his spot at the head of the table, when I prove to everyone that I am the top of the food chain. All I have to do, is win two matches, and then I get that opportunity. But that's no easy task, and I understand that, one of my opponents, is standing right in front of me. He really is, standing in my way of the gold..."

The crowd is torn, as there are cheers for both AJ Styles & Tyson Kidd. Kidd brings the microphone back up to his mouth to address one of the men he'll be facing in the World Title Tournament.

Tyson Kidd
"AJ Styles...the Phenomenal AJ Styles, man believe me, there's respect both ways here man, nothing but respect. You've done it all here, believe me when I say that you're one of the best around. You're a man that I look up to in this business, a man that I aspire to be, we're not too different, you and I. But look AJ, you're standing in my way right now, I'm not going to let you take what's mine, no offense AJ, but you've held that Championship before, and you lost it the first time you defended it. You're good, but maybe you're not good enough, you may be one of the best, but I am the best. Not everybody is cut out for this sort of thing Styles, you're looking at the future of this company. My time is coming a lot sooner than you may think, see a while back, I was in a similar situation, I was in the finals of the Anarchy King of the Ring, it was down to me and Jeff Hardy, I did everything perfect, I wrestling the perfect match, but I took my eye off the ball for one second, and I paid for it. Not only did I lose a potential Championship opportunity, I was kicked out of the Establishment, and I haven't been on pay-per view since. But that's the old Tyson Kidd, I don't think the way I used to any more, I see everything in a new light, a brighter light. I don't take my eye off the ball anymore, what you're looking at is the most focused, determined, athlete this company has. Respect aside, AJ, I'm not going to let you take something that belongs to me, this is my moment AJ, not yours, and it's about time you understand that."

Kidd & Styles are staring at each other in the center of the ring, neither man is budging an inch. Natalya walks up to Tyson's side and grabs the microphone from his hand. Kidd allows her to take it but doesn't back off of Styles, as the two men are almost nose to nose in the middle of the ring.

Natalya Neidhart
"You're right Tyson, this isn't about me, and this isn't about Trish Stratus, this is about you simply living up to expectations. Two matches and Tyson Kidd gets to take a title that's alluded him his entire career. Right now, two men stand in his way, AJ Styles, and Ted Dibiase Jr, now it looks like Tyson and AJ are just now getting to know each other, and Ted...you're a man that's been in and out of this company for months now, you're here, then you're gone, is the commitment there? Tyson Kidd has been here month after month, not only competing, but winning, I don't have to tell everyone how impressive he's been, everyone already knows. Dibiase, Styles, and everyone else, step aside, he's going to Starcade to let Shawn Michaels know that the Tyson Kidd is the top of the food chain."

Natalya lowers the microphone as the arena is still somewhat mixed, as half are behind AJ Styles, and the other half are behind Tyson Kidd.

Aniking

Reaction score

I come from Money, I come from Class...

[video=youtube;snDUkFFWEZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=snDUkFFWEZw[/video]

At the commencement of the theme belonging to the wealthy Ted DiBiase Jr, the UWF Universe already fills the arena with a hostile reception. It doesn't take long for the man of the moment, accompanied by his squeeze, the beautiful Maryse, to emerge from the back into the arena filled with fans that dislike him. The couple look confident as DiBiase offers his arm to Maryse, which she graciously accepts, but the duo only take a few steps forward before coming to a halt at the top of the ramp. It's at this moment that everybody realises that DiBiase already holds a microphone and this is when his music ceases playing. DiBiase patiently waits for the boos to cease before he speaks his mind.

DiBiase29.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr: Forgive me for not wanting to enter the ring quite yet, gentlemen, but I can't help but feel that this division I've created seems appropriate for what just transpired. Here we have AJ Styles and Tyson Kidd, two men who are loved and adored by the UWF Universe, showing each other nothing but the respect they warrant. It's quite touching. Now on the other hand, there's my handsome self, and last week I was shown such disrespect for just being my father's son. Its times like that that my faith in the superstars who compete in this company wavers... but then you both spoke. And while I was only briefly mentioned, my name not even uttered by Tyson whatsoever, I feel as though I'm being pitted against two men WORTHY of facing a DiBiase. I'm not a favourite of the UWF Universe, a fact that doesn't matter to a man of my class, and in turn the reason for the division. As AJ touched on, I have a great wrestling mind, and the fact is I have seen this very situation turn ugly for the individual who's classed as the odd one out. I've witnessed countless occasions when the fan favourites gang up on the match favourite in a bid to gain an advantage. I'm ensuring not only my own safety but Maryse's as well, something I'm sure you can understand.

DiBiase puts a hand on Maryse's shoulder as the crowd boo and says a few kind words to her. Maryse smiles at her man and places her hand on his chest as he turns back to face the ring.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Before our match next week, I'd like to put to bed something that has been misreported. You see last night I didn't become the number one contender to the Transatlantic Championship... and it was my own decision. It became clear to me throughout the bickering that neither of my opponents really deserved anything other than a trip to Dream Street, but instead of just backing out and inflating their already over inflated egos, I chose to compete to ensure I staved off any ring rust leading into a greater opportunity... but also to put on a show! And that's what I did before I decided enough was enough after copping a few heavy hits to the chest courtesy of Sheamus, followed by a little nudge off the ring apron. I then watched the rest of the match unfold from ringside as I was as interested as everyone else as to who would win, yet this vision was coincidentally not captured. The world seems to think Sheamus took me out of the match, but come on, do I look like THAT much of a pushover? Sure Sheamus went on to become number one contender, but that just goes to show how dismal the competition was. Fortunately I have made the right decision and am now two competitive matches away from a shot at the very championship I have held twice in my career.

DiBiase grins at the thought of competing for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship, but he reaffirms his focus quickly.

Ted DiBiase Jr: I know as well as anybody what you need to accomplish to become World Champion, and a key element is by defeating a former World Champion along the way. That's where you come in, AJ, what with you being the title holder from Bound For Glory to Halloween Havok. Like me you know what it takes to become champion in an honest way, and I say "honest" because you don't have anything to worry about in regards to me being perceived as "sneaky and deceptive". If I really wanted to, I could be the World Heavyweight Champion right now and all I would have to do is raise my arm and hand over a little green, but that'd be too easy. I'm here to beat the best because I know I can BE the best once again, and you're a key player, AJ. I also need to dispose of any potential challengers looking to follow the same path as I am, and in this case I'm speaking of you, Tyson. Now Tyson, Natalya informs me that you've impressed in your matches, winning the majority of them, which is just fantastic. It is what you need to do to be considered for a tournament of this stature, so I appreciate the update, Natalya. Seeing how I'm a man of class, I'll return the favour - don't worry about my contractual status. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. You have my word!

DiBiase pauses to allow his response to sink in. He raises his arm once more to finish.

Ted DiBiase Jr: I have too many goals to achieve, with the key one being that World Heavyweight Championship. I will hold it again, I guarantee it, and next Tuesday night is my first step towards doing so.

DiBiase's arm falls to his side as the UWF Universe boo him. A grin still remains on DiBiase's face as he looks towards the ring at his opponents.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
UWF Raw: European Championship: Christopher Daniels vs John Cena(c)

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

The fans boo heavily as Christopher Daniels walks out with what appears to be a grin. He walks down to the ring as gingerly as possible, allowing the fans to loathe him even more. He seems to be soaking it in, as he enters the ring and immediately asks for a microphone. Upon receiving one he talks into it, almost instantly.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
All good things come to those who wait. I’ve waited far too long for my next title shot, it’s not the championship I deserve, but I guess I can easily bring prestige back to it. I am talking about the European Championship ladies and gentlemen, and yes, it is still around. I know it doesn’t seem like it because John Cena has had it for all this time. His title reign has been so boring that I even forgot he still had the championship. I don’t blame John all that much, as I don’t think I’ve seen management book him often enough for him to be really challenged for it. Then they made their mistake. They asked anybody in the back if they wanted to challenge John Cena for the title. Most of the guys back there were probably worried that Cena would do to them what he’s been doing to everybody else who ever challenged him for the title. People actually believed he was unbeatable with the European Championship. He was considered untouchable. So I spit on that idea and I jumped at the opportunity.

This is an opportunity that I thoroughly look forward to. Not only am I finally climbing up the ladder, but I will be stepping over a corporate sellout. I don’t know what kind of mindset Cena has now, but I’ll always consider him a sellout. He jumps through hoops for not only you the fans, but for management. You all say jump, and he asks you how high you’d like him to jump. It makes me sick that someone who is carrying a very prestigious title carries themselves with little to no respect! You will never see me do such a thing, and that is why I must beat him. That is why he must be dethroned so he can go tarnish some other title I’m sure. That seems to be the way this company runs. They like you enough that if you happen to lose a match, they’ll put you in a World Championship match. Am I the only one here who feels you have to prove yourself in order to get that illustrious shot? It’s nearing two years since my debut. In a few months I’ll have been here for two years.

Normally guys like John Cena would be a multi time World Champion while guys like me finally get a shot at European Championship. I’m not saying it’s not a prestigious title, because it very well is. But it’s been treated with little to no regard in this company that I’m just not sure where it stands in terms of prestige. John, before you come out here because I know you’re itching to make some corny jokes at my expense, just listen to my words. I’m not like all the others; I’m not the type of person to slow down because I see my opponent slowing down. I’m going to attack you from all angles with whatever I have in my arsenal. Mark my words John Cena, I will become the new European Champion and it will be held in high regards for years to come! It’s about damn time we had a real champion in UWF!

Daniels smiles as he looks towards the titantron area and waits for John Cena to make his presence felt.​

OOC: Something small to get us started.

iBunka

Reaction score
UWF RAW: Hulk Hogan vs Y2J

The lights flash red and gold as Hulk Hogan's music hits the speakers and his video pops up on the titantron. The fans pop out of their seats to a standing ovation to applaud the RAW icon, Hulk Hogan.

[video=youtube;u2OR6Kjo5m4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2OR6Kjo5m4[/video]

Hogan comes out dawning his boa, sunglasses, and bandanna and looks around at all the fans chanting his name. He nods and pets his handlebar mustache and begins performing his signature poses. After the crowd sounds delighted enough, he marches down the ramp playing his air guitar before climbing the steps and entering the ring. Once in the ring, he looks to the fans again as he is handed a mic. He pauses for a little bit before beginning.

Hulk Hogan: "Last week on RAW brother, I'm sure you all watched Hulkamania run wild on that punk Miz or Mike, whatever he calls himself nowadays. Let me tell you something about last week dudes. Miz put up a good match, but at the end of the day I stood on top and got my hand raised, and it was all thanks to you Hulkamaniacs around the world who cheered me on and kept me at heart. What I can't seem to wrap my head around though brothers, is why the Transatlantic Champion was squaring off against someone who has done so little for this company. Why is the man who has been holding this gold since it was debuted on iMPACT constantly bottom feeding on these punks who don't know how to work for this gold like I do brother. Before coming to UWF, I thought I had set the standard for hard work. I thought it was clear that it took daily training, constant vitamins, and nightly prayers to stand toe to toe with the best. Not only that dude. Not only did I have to put up with Miz's lack of in ring ability last week - now this week I'm again being used to show off some new talent that the UWF has acquired. I don't know what the deal behind this is dude, but seriously? Stephanie I hope you're back there hearing this because after this week, and after I face Shemoose for my gold, I think it's about time that Hulk Hogan gets shown a little respect around here."

The fans begin cheering Hogan's name in agreement.

Hulk Hogan: "Enough of the backstage politics though brother. Let's get real here for a second and talk about Sheamus. That man was lucky enough to beat four other men for a chance to get at this title dude, and I respect that. That's some hard work right there and I plan on rewarding him with one hell of a match. I want you to know Sheamus, that when we stand in the ring right across from each other toe to toe man, you will feel the wrath of one million Hulkamaniacs reigning down on you when these massive legs come crashing around your throat, and you're out for the count and Hulk Hogan walks out with this title that he won for the people brother. The same goes for tonight, when I face off with Chris Jericho. Now for all you Hulkamaniacs that don't know, me and Jericho get along quite well. We both understand this business and we are both former champions. I don't view him like some of the other no good kids backstage as this man has years of experience under his belt. I don't feel like rambling on though, so how about I just let the man come out and speak for himself."

Hogan points towards the ramp as Chris Jericho's theme hits the PA system.

Kept this one short because I want to get some good back and forth if everything goes right.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Fans begin to boo after Ted speaks, and AJ goes on as he begins to speak

8kWX9M6.png

AJ Styles: Ted that is great excuse for saying you got your ass kicked. Saying you decided not to win that fatal fourway last week. You know Ted maybe I found out what makes you weak. Maybe I just have to hit you hard enough. I mean I know that skull is nothing but a bunch of air, so it dosen't take a lot of hits to get you loopy, but Ted are you really making such a lame excuse? Its alright Ted, because it just makes it that easier for me to get my way back to the top. Ted I am not just going to be some chess piece in your road to greatness again. Ted I am looking to be great once again as well, and I realized I have just let petty little things get in my way. I have seen people just walk all over me, let my emotions get the best of me, but I said after I faced Kurt Angle at Halloween Havok, that Kurt made me realize the aggressive tools that made AJ Styles who I am today, not that past AJ Styles, but this AJ Styles. Ted like I said earlier the wind passing me by won't happen anymore.

AJ turns to Tyson Kidd, and AJ goes on as he begins to speak towards Tyson Kidd

AJ Styles: Tyson I am glad you looked up to me. Really I am, but Tyson one thing that you probably didn't learn from me is the killer instinct. Tyson I hear that you came close from you a lot, but one thing I lacked when I defended my world title is the killer instinct. That right there Tyson is what I am changing about who I am. I know you want to see your names in the bright lights, and you want to prove to the world that you're the man of the hour, but as it stands right now Kidd I still feel like I am that guy. I still feel as if I can do so much more then what I have been able to show, and that is why Kidd there is no doubt that I am going to be able to upshow both you and Ted in this match.

AJ goes as he is in a calm position, and he goes on as he looks at both men and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Boys this week you will see the AJ Styles that took me to the mountain top. That is a not just a statement I am making to sound tough, that is a guarantee, and I will make sure that every body in this arena lays witness to what AJ Styles can and will do this Monday. It will be an event that makes me people say wow, just like I did at Lockdown, and just like I did at Bound for Glory. That same effort will be shown each and every week. That is not only a notice for you two, but a notice too every body on the Raw roster. Bray Wyatt, Batista, and Umaga. I hope all three of you watch what I can do to these two this Monday night, because it will be a little sample of what I am going to do to you three when I advance to the finals of this little tournament. Then you will see why people call me the Phenomenal.... A....J.....Styles!

Fans cheer as they await for the response

Status
Not open for further replies.