UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy 6/26/13 Edition

Damn, that was worth the wait.

Damn you Sting, Mannequin or whatever it is, I will find you and I will hunt you down!

Gotta say though, Sheamus is probably the best I've seen (Sorry Sammeh)

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I'm loving the commentators for this show. Regal providing commentary to an extreme wrestling shot is a bit of an oxymoron, but hey it works! Also the idea of having an Ironman match sounds good in my books. And it's good to see that Russo is being a douchebag...

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy Preview: 7/3/13

Live from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

1.jpg

AnarchyBannerNew_zps4bf2bb78.png

Last weeks Anarchy ended in controversy as the Masked Assailant took out all three of CM Punk's opponents, ruling one of them out entirely in the process. He seems to be in cahoots with Punk but Punk has distanced himself from any accusations of cooperation between him and the mystery masked man. Also last week it appeared as though Vince Russo and Seth Rollins were the victims of mind games from a certain 'Icon'. After Rollins brutal beat down and Russo's verbal laceration last week on Anarchy, will Sting make an appearance to put doubt out of anyone's mind that it was indeed him playing those tricks on Rollins and Russo.

Tyson_Kidd.jpg
Vs
th_AlSnow.jpg

Both making their Anarchy débuts it will be a clash of old school and new school as exciting youngster Tyson Kidd takes on the veteran madman, Al Snow. Will experience trump youth and athleticism?, or will the Hart Dungeon bring us another successful student?.

Bateman_zps764cf060.jpg
Vs
Moore_zps04bb03cd.jpg

In a night of twists and turns Derrick Bateman came up short in his quest to get himself into the Ironman Championship match at Lockdown, however on that same night his partner Johnny Curtis was granted a place in the Four Way Cage Match Main Event for the International Championship. A bitter-sweet night for the Dragons, however it may well have been even worse for Team Mattitude as their Sensei and Spiritual Leader, Matt Hardy was defeated by Dolph Ziggler and then crushed by the Masked Assailant. This week they will represent their team mates as they go into battle one on one with the support of their partners at ringside on commentary.

Umagaanac_zpsd509a760.jpg
Homicide13.jpg
Vs
Sheamo_zpsa638d18e.jpg
TriplHAn_zps1d8fe9a6.jpg

Two huge matches were announced last week for Lockdown. Umaga will defend his Extreme Championship in a Samoan Strap Match in a Cage against Sheamus, and Triple H will do battle with 'The Notorious 187' Homicide over the new Ironman Championship. This week the men involved in those matches will face off in tag team action. Will Homicide cooperate with Umaga considering he has his own team?, can the two hot-head brawlers in Sheamus and Triple H co-exist?... is Umaga just going to bash all of their skulls in?!, tune in this week.

Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg
Vs
PunkAn_zps6dbda7f7.jpg

And in our main event it will be a non-title match-up between the man who has been impressing everyone as of late Dolph Ziggler and the two time International Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk. Both men will face off inside the cage in a four way at Lockdown with the title on the line but with nothing on the line this week can Ziggler upset the champion Punk and gain even more momentum going into the Lockdown pay per view event. It will also be interesting to see if the Masked Assailant will involve himself in this match and whether or not Punk yet again escapes unscathed.

WE WILL HEAR FROM

Vince Russo and Seth Rollins regarding the Sting situation
The Modern Day Double Dragons on Johnny's championship opportunity
Tyson Kidd and Al Snow on both of their Anarchy débuts

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Despite the lateness, you still managed to put on a great show Sam. I wasn't sure how I felt about the Russo character at first but its definitely making things intresting.I really enjoyed my TT session with Chase. I didn't have a lot of time to TT that week but we still grinded two out and I felt good about it especially since I wasn't a fan of last weeks session. The match itself was great and had some antics going on. Great job on the victory Chase. Punk laying down the law. I always enjoy reading people's state of addresses after a title win.

Looks like Trish wants to lay down the law on someone. I'd watch out whoever is Slims next opponent. 3 minute squash match made me laugh. We all knew HHH would win but it was a nice touch. Whose turning out the lights? Someone's stealing Brays gimmick! Seth's blackout leads to a blackout and his loss. Nice job Natlav on the main event. Masked man wreaking havoc on the International challengers. Except one.

Speaking of which, excited to see I'm taking Angles spot in the match. Character wise, I have no business in the International title match which is why I thought I lost last week but with a second chance, I'm going to have some fun in that match. Expect a TT from me by tomorrow morning. Lets get WEIRD!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy Preview: 7/3/13

I love it how I don't need to ask not to be booked as I'll be extremely busy this weekend but [MENTION=17]Sam[/MENTION] make sure you send me Russo's part and I will have mine replied when I can get on (Most likely Sunday)

Blizzard

Reaction score

Great show, Sam. Don't worry about it being late, we all get busy, just be sure to give us a solid show and that you did haha. I'm gonna agree with everyone and say I'm starting to enjoy Russo as the head of Anarchy. At first I was a bit skeptical about the decision but he's been growing on me, lol. Anarchy's definitely going to get more interesting with him leading it, and it's going to get even more extreme? I like the sound of that. Nice job to natlav for that match. I enjoyed it a lot and it's nice to see Ziggler get another win... only to be ruined by that masked man. Looks like Punk has someone to watch his back, maybe I need to bring in Vickie?

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Anarchy 7/3/13: Tyson Kidd Vs Al Snow

[video=youtube;lY1tpiqFhbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY1tpiqFhbU[/video]​

Tyson Kidd steps out onto the stage, wearing trunks with a red Maple Leaf on them, proudly representing his home country of Canada. In Tyson's hand a microphone and by his side is none other than his girlfriend, the third generation Anvilette, Natalya Neidhart. Natalya follows Tyson down the ramp, waving a Canadian flag above her head.

kidd4.jpg

Tyson doesn't waste any time as he begins to speak before he and Natalya can even get into the ring.

Tyson Kidd
Do any of you know exactly who I am? That's a stupid question, of course you know who I am but because we are in a dump of a town like Dallas, you folks may not know who I am. Hell, Texans don't really know a lot of things do they? Not really...the most intelligent people in the world. What do you expect though, this whole country is filled with unintelligent, obese, vulgar, wastes of skin, who should have just been aborted. If any of you were my children, there would be now way in hell I would keep you. I'm just going to go out on a limb here, but a lot of your mothers are alcoholics, hell I would be too if I had a child like any of you here in this hole of a town. I don't know what's worse? Your troglodyte children! Or your load of lard that you call your girlfriends, all of you are pathetic. All these fat, disgusting American women I see in the crowd make me sick. None of you have anything on the beautiful dame I have on my arm, Ms. Natalya Neidhart, while all your boyfriends pleasure themselves to images of her at night, because they can't get a real woman. All of you are pathetic, every last one of you, you're all wastes of space, just like this rotten country. I hate America, just like I hate Texas, and just like I hate all of you. Tell em' Nattie!

While the crowd begins to boo loudly, Tyson takes his girlfriend, grabbing a handful of her hair, dips her down and the two lock lips in the middle of the ring as the fans boo the Canadian couple. After almost thirty seconds, they break the kiss and Natalya has the microphone.

Natalya Neidhart
Well said Tyson, you all....you're all pathetic. Ladies, take a good look at Tyson, that is what a real man looks like, unlike your man, Tyson has an amazing body, he's an amazing lover, and he has an actual career, unlike your men who are either unemployed, or collecting welfare. That's how almost everyone in this poor excuse of a country lives though, always needing a handout and unable to support themselves. Both myself and Tyson are self made successes, we've both made it. Which can't be said for Tyson's opponent, Al Snow. See Al Snow, is an out of shape, hasbeen, that I'm guessing thinks he still has something left in the tank, but let's be real here Al, you didn't have much in the tank back in 1998, so get every thought out of your head, and Heads' head, about beating Tyson. You have about as good of a chance of beating Tyson, as any of these redneck fans do. This match really shouldn't even take place, Tyson and I should be on to bigger and better things, not wrestling some C-List hardcore...wrestler, and that pains me to even say, Tyson should be in the main event, I know this is our first time in an Anarchy ring, but he's already better than not only each and everyone of you, he's also better than each and every member of the Anarchy roster. You're all going to see Tyson defeat Al Snow, and he would love to beat every single one of you, but it looks like Diabetes might do that first.

Natalya kisses Tyson on the cheek and hands him back the microphone.

Tyson Kidd
Very well said baby, isn't she hot? Even better, she's Canadian. That's exactly why we're both better than all of you, because of that sole reason, we're Canadian. Which when it comes down to it, makes us smarter. See unlike you Americans, instead of sitting on my rear-end for years watching Honey Boo Boo, or Teen Mom, and constantly tweeting, I was training my ass off at the legendary Hart Dungeon in Calgary, honing my craft and becoming the very best. None of you know what hard work and determination is, I do. I've poured my blood, sweat, and tears on this mat, while all of you pour your fat sodas in a Big Gulp. So none of you have the right to get mad at me, I'm a success, I've made it, you should look at yourself before pointing the finger at me, calling me the bad guy. I'm not the one you need to be angry at, be mad at your parents, because they're failures just like you. Face it, you're all losers, and of your kids will be losers. Natalya & I are from a bloodline that contains perfection, and skill, something none of you have, and some Al Snow definitely doesn't have. I'm Tyson Kidd, I'm the real deal, I'm proud to be from Canada, and I'm the Crown Prince of this company.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Honestly I was surprised I even beat bumxout in all honesty still rusty as Homicide. Am actually surprise to go after the ironman title, and facing off against Killz. LMAO at HHH getting that 3:00 ironman match funniest part of the show. Even the show was late it was executed really well, and thats what I like to see.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Great show as usual Sam. Loved everything about it and I cannot wait to see what you have for us next!

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Re: Anarchy 7/3/13: Tyson Kidd Vs Al Snow

Kidd is suddenly interrupted by Snow's theme, making Kidd and Natalya look at the stage unimpressed.

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, HEAD
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPPY
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, MOPHEAD

[video=youtube;87N5gJ-PaFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87N5gJ-PaFc[/video]

The crowd ain't waiting a fairly long time as Al Snow runs out onto the middle of the stage. He stops in the middle of the ramp, Head in his hands as he lifts Head up high, and shakes him all around. He stops shaking for a minute, putting Head to his ear and shaking his head before he wildly runs down the ramp. He walks around the ring, fans reaching over to touch him as he pulls Head away from the fans.

06.jpg

Al slowly places Head inside the ring before he quickly climbs up into himself. Suddenly, the cheers get even louder as Terri Runnels is seen coming from behind the curtain as well following Al down the ramp. Terri has reached the steel steps, climbing up them as only Terri can and eventually climbing through the ropes like only Terri again.

terri-runnels.jpg

Al grabs a mic that was placed at the side of the ring for, paying no attention to Terri or his opponents but just shaking his head at, well Head before picking him up, placing him to his ear again, seemingly listening to Head speak. He nods and nods until he puts underneath his arm, quickly turning his own head towards his opponents as Terri walks over and grabs the other mic that was on the apron.

16.jpg

Al Snow: Welcome back everyone, welcome back to the Snow Storm staring yours truly, Al Snow and my good friends, Head, Perry Saturn, Moppy and this lovely lady to my left, Terri Runnels, now I know that you can't see Perry Saturn and Moppy with us right now, don't worry, don't worry, you will be seeing them in due time but at the moment, all you get to look at is my pretty little head and me. Although the evil villain Tyson Adult is here with the princess, the princess is not in this castle, I will be the protector of this castle, I will stop you from breaching the walls and entering Tyson, I have been sitting in my bath tub for weeks and weeks, bathing in my own filth so I could get ready for my return to wrestling, Head has been with me every step of the way, egging me on, literally throwing eggs at me and making me catch them in my mouth, nothing better then a fried dinner. Head and I, we are ready to come out and show you what we do, you will look at us and think you are better, Head has told me to be prepared for everyone to not understand our love, a love that not everyone can share but I have found another couple that will share our journey and love each other as much as we do, Head told me to team with them and show the way but on Smackdown, Head and I are alone and we will get the job done as long as my middle name is Al Freezing Snow.

Al Snow drops his mic, putting Head to his ear as Tyson just looks at him confused, Terri Runnels steps forward and looks at Natayla up and down. AL takes a step backwards as the fans cheer for the odd couple as Terri lifts the mic up to her mouth.

001.jpg

Terri Runnels: Well Well, if that isn't the first time I've heard a Canadian whining about the American fans and using the usual incest and broke angle, well done, I have been back 5 minutes and I already feel like I'm back at home as I see poorly dressed people coming out here, a women that has a flatter chest then the man she stands next too and you have more hair on your chin then Tyson Kidd has on his 99% bald head. You say this is what a real man should be, honey, listen you should never ever use man and Tyson in the same sentence again alright love? I look at Tyson, I look at him and I see just a boring little boy, I mean what sets him apart from the usual lot that walk through the door? He has whipping boy written all over him and he hasn't even had a match yet. You see honey, look to my right, look at the man that is standing next to me and then compare him to your 'man' over there. Look at all the facial hair Al has and then look at your man, look at the massive Adams apple AL has and then the small one your man has, you starting to see the theme here honey? My man doesn't just look manlier but he is manlier, I mean how manly is it that he is just himself, proving that he is in fact very good friends with a Head, a manikin head of all things but he isn't just another boring person talking themselves up. Al is the man and he will show you this week on Anarchy, whether it's in Canada, America or even more specific Dallas, Texas, Tyson Kidd will start off with a loss while Al Snow will get off with a win.

Al Snow suddenly pulls away from Head as Terri lowers the mic a little, listening to the cheers from the crowd as Al's face becomes bright as it seems he is excited.

Oh goody goody, Head just told me we get to wrestle in Australia, oh my I can't wait to go down under and ride in a Kangaroo pouch, I just hope the line isn't as long as that theme park in Canada where you got to eat Maple Syrup and say really weird things, oh well I guess there isn't a lot to do in Canada, at least I got to see that moose and dress up like a police man, boy was my feet sore after walking around everywhere with Rocky and Bullwinkle, oh well, Head and I will looks forward to this trip, yayyy.

Everyone is now looking at Al looking very confused as no one has any idea what his talking about but Terri weighs up the situation and steps forward to speak in the mic again.

You see what I mean, doesn't think before he speaks, exactly like a real man does, you will be presently surprised at what this man can do but not if your name is Tyson Kidd. Al baby, I think you might need to warm up a bit as you are looking a bit out of it but Tyson doesn't know what is going to happen to him but I will tell you this Tyson, Anarchy is the night the night were you get a little Snow Plow. I know later that night hopefully I get a little pl.......

Tyson Kidd and Natayla quickly interrupt Terri as they don't look impressed with what Terri has said. Al looks at all the people in the ring as he cuddles Head in the corner.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

Tyson Kidd quickly lifts up the middle rope with his hand and pushes down with the bottom with his foot to let Natalya out of the ring. With Natalya now standing at ringside, Tyson exits the ring himself, but he is standing on the apron. He doesn't look too pleased that he was cut off by Al Snow. Before Terri can finish her sentence, Tyson cuts her off.

Tyson Kidd
Nobody is getting "plowed", okay? Al if you think you even stand a chance against me, you're as crazy as you look. If being a real man means being an out of shape, hairy, delusional cretin, than I guess you have me beat on this one won Al, good job, that's the only thing you'll ever beat me at. Now a real man, needs a real woman on his side right? Is that what you call that thing? I don't know what's worse? The filth that comes out of your mouth, or what you put in it? Now Terri, I don't understand where you have any room to talk about an astonishing woman like Nattie? She's everything you wanted to be, let's face it, while Natalya was proving herself as the best female wrestler on this planet, what were you doing? Well...actually, I have a photograph from only a couple months ago Terri, why don't we put that up on the big screen, guys in the back, put that up!

Tyson can see Terri's face start to turn red as he signals for the backstage crew to put a photograph on the titan-tron. Tyson starts to smirk as the image is displayed.

marlena2j.jpg

Both Natalya and Tyson start to laugh as Tyson climbs down from the apron to join Natalya on the ringside floor. Tyson begins to speak into the microphone again.

Tyson Kidd
Now, you can say anything you want about my woman, take a long hard look at yourself, and this applies to you too Al. You're nothing, you're like all these fans, you go home...depressed, to your loser family in your small house that you struggle to pay for, you take care of your ugly children that only you could love, then you may drink or take some pills because that's the only way you can cope with your miserable life. See Natalya and I, we don't need drugs and alcohol to live, we're proud of where we come free, we're everything you two dreamed you could be but you never could get to my level could you Al? Why are you even here? After years and years of failing, you think you can redeem yourself now? Now? Against me? Al, if your past accolades, or lack there of, have been any indication, your just going to end up as my bitch! So I'll tell you what, because I am a nice, caring man, I'll give you the opportunity to just walk away, take the easy way out Al. You can just walk away, you won't get hurt, and a man your age shouldn't be in here with a man like me, who are you kidding? Even in your prime you couldn't hang with me. So you can take your head, your cheep wrestling trunks, and your $5 girlfriend over there and get the hell out that ring, out of this building, and out of this company!

Chances are that Al and Terri weren't going to leave that easily. Tyson would continue to shout at the two but the microphone did not pick up what he was yelling. With Tyson clearly in a foul mood, his girlfriend Natalya would grab the microphone away from Tyson and hold it up to her mouth.

Natayla-Pictures-157.jpg

Natalya Neidhart

Terri, Terri, Terri, ohh you want to come out here and talk about me? Should we put that graphic back up on the screen? Should we? I have to say, even when you clean up it's not much of an improvement. Is that the highlight of your career? That little tirade with New Jack? That's all I can remember, you were never anything, just like Al, and just like Al, you're going to remain nothing. Nothing, but a cheap, ugly, second rate Sunny. While she's in the hall-of-fame, what have you become? You look about twice the size you used to be, and age hasn't been nice to you honey, you look like you could be Al's mother. Speaking of your mother Al, how is Christiana? Is she still the $2 whore she's always been? Al did I strike a nerve? You look upset. Don't worry Al, mom isn't watching, she's probably on her back right now so she can feed her drug habit. Alright alright, enough about your mother...but you're a father aren't you Al? Oh yeah I did my home work, how are Jake and Brittany? What you don't want to bring your kids into this? Well just imagine how crushed they're going to be when they see their father, their hero, make his triumphant return...only to get squashed by a man that you're son Jake would love to be like when he grows up. So go ahead Al, Terri, tell your stupid jokes, continue to do your little novelty act with the head, people love it...well not since 1998 but they used to love it. I'm sure you still have some fans here Al. After all, you're just like everyone in attendance tonight, an over-weight, washed-up, loser. You know it, all these people know it, Terri may know it? She doesn't look too intelligent. So since you want to stay and be a "real man" then I'm sure Tyson would love nothing more than to make an example of you.

Natalya drops the microphone and the Hart Dungeon couple embrace in a long kiss to the dismay of everyone in the arena as they boo throughout the long, drawn out make out session at ringside. After the long embrace, Tyson begins to walk up the ramp with Natalya by his side. He stops in the middle of the ramp to point and yell at Al Snow and Terri Runnels who are still in the ring.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Natalya drops the microphone and the Hart Dungeon couple embrace in a long kiss to the dismay of everyone in the arena as they boo throughout the long, drawn out make out session at ringside. After the long embrace, Tyson begins to walk up the ramp with Natalya by his side. He stops in the middle of the ramp to point and yell at Al Snow and Terri Runnels who are still in the ring. Terri takes a step backwards, leaning on the ropes as Al leans in the corner with Head at his feet. Terri doesn't look impressed but she raises the mic to her mouth to speak again.

75254.gif

Terri: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, stop right there, you think this is already over, see that's the spoilt brats in both of you coming out now, you think you can just speak, talk absolute nonsense and then back out and walk away with a response? I know it might have been like that in the little leagues that you are use to but right now, just stand on that ramp, already showing that you are scarred of us by the way, already starting to back out of the challenge we are putting forth but you just stand there, stop yelling, stop eating each others faces giving everyone a nightmare and you get to listen to pretty little old me.

Terri smiles as the fans give her a cheer, the married couple on the ramp don't look impressed as Terri, puts up a little she devil taunt before she continues to speak.

That isn't very nice Tyson, I mean you come across as a very confident little boy but then you go ahead and call yourself a no body. I think you might be the crazy one love, I mean it really took you that long to think that Al is crazy, have you seen his forehead, it has Help Me written on it in black texta. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out but I'll forgive you, you are only young, you are only a little boy, a tiny tiny little boy but I want to talk about Jaws that is standing next to you. It's a good thing you didn't swallow Tyson's head just before but you mean to tell me you think she is the best female wrestler on this planet? You think your girlfriend is the greatest wrestler? What do you have to back that up or is that just your opinion? Actually you know what, it's not important, you think being the best women's wrestler actually means anything inside UWF? You think I came here to be a wrestler, hell no, I came here to be the best manager in this company, you think I'm going to be in a match, you can certainly forget it but my management records are a lot better then your Nattie, you see I know how to pick the talented freak that will bring me gold and bring me accomplishments to put on my record, but it's not really about you and I is it, it is about our clients if you call them that, it is about Al Snow vs Tyson Kidd on Anarchy, am I wrong? So, lets get back to them, lets get down to that match because if you want to compare you and I, well you would come up just a little bit short and I don't just mean by your height, especially when you get compared to a former Hardcore Champion, oh yer that's right, I've held 1 male championship compared to your 1 diva's title, I think I might have won that.

Terri lowers the mic, now with a massive smile on her face, crowd cheering a little louder for Terri now as Al, chewing his fingernails while looking at Head suddenly walks away from the corner, whispering something into Terri's ear. Terri nods, patting Al on the back as she nods and smiles. Al comes away from Terri's ear and she nods, motioning for Al to have the floor as he goes over to the corner, picking up Head and now sticking his head into the camera.

alsnow_display_image.jpg

Al Snow: Head has brought it to my attention that you two have decided to go onto one of those computer things and decided to look up for some photos and information about Terri and I, he even told me you went ahead and showed the world one certain picture of Terri bleeding, I don't know how he knows this as surely the colour red doesn't come out in black and white pictures but was it suppose to prove a point What was the reason for this, Head seems to think you were bored of each other and decided to learn things about me. I am not going to argue with him as he is very stubborn but I think it shows you are scarred of us. I don't blame you, you see, Terri didn't have me in her corner when she was bleeding, she didn't have Head looking over her back, watching everything that went ahead but she has those things now, she has I and Head there to look after her. It makes a big difference when you are crazy as we are, we are hardcore and we will teach you a thing or two if you try to touch her. Head and I take exception when you talk about Jake and Brittany, you have no reason to talk about my little angels, they have nothing to do with this, they will be watching Daddy and Uncle Head return to wrestling, they will be watching and hoping, no no, not just hoping but actually watching me kick your arse Tyson, you haven't been in the ring with anyone like me before, you haven't seen anything like me before, you will never want to see something like me again. You will not like what happens to you at Anarchy, I have even talked to Head about putting a blindfold over his eyes so he doesn't have to witness it but he insists on watching it, he insists he gets to see what happens to you, I will listen to him and let him watch the carnage. Tyson, you better look at that picture of Terri a bit more, you better try and make yourself ready to look like, what I'm trying to say Is that you better get use to that look because that's what I'm going to do to you on Anarchy.

Al backs up from the camera as Terri goes and puts a hand on his shoulder, pulling him away, brining him back to the centre of the ring as they look towards The Hart Dungeon couple on the ramp. The crowd cheer for the two in the ring as they lower the mics, waiting for something else to happen.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Anarchy Bateman vs Moore

[video=youtube;_fsO26ljSMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fsO26ljSMo[/video]

Derrick Bateman’s music hits and the crowd goes wild. Bateman comes out full of energy and without Maxine and Johnny Curtis. He doesn’t have the American flag with him but that doesn’t stop him from pumping the crowd full of energy and chanting USA regardless.

Derrick Bateman
Oh man do I feel good. Sure I lost last week but this is my chance to make up for it. A chance to redeem myself. My boy Curtis was given a title shot and now I have to make sure one of his opponents little buddies doesn’t interfere. We've fought before and I know personally how tricky you guys can be. There will be no funny business going on at Lockdown. I saw the Money in the Bank ladder match. I know Hardy will go outside the rules to get what he wants. The thing is, so do I. I like to take the law into my owns hands. With my help, Curtis will win and become the new International Champion and then we'll get our rematch for the Tag Team Championship and then beat either YES again like we did before or beat Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose who let's face it, will make us become even bigger stars. Then at Summerslam, we'll fight each other in the main event for the International Championship. It'll be the single greatest match in the history of UWF!

The crowd rallies behind Bateman

But first I have to get through Shannon Moore. A bit of an easy task am I right? I mean this guy runs around and does everything Matt Hardy asks for. What kind of man does that? He's no real man like me. Sure I'm playing side kick right now but Johnny and I always take turns on opportunities. I failed last week so now it's his turn. And I have complete faith is Johnny. Or Fandango. It's a bit weird that he hasn't transformed back yet but that just shows how powerful he is. He could be on his own with that much power but we're partners. Just goes to show you how powerful I might be and Shannon's gonna know first hand when I smack him across the face with ol' Freedom and Justice.

Bateman raises his two fists which elicits a loud jeer from the crowd.

I mean really Shannon, do you honestly think you stand a chance against someone like me? Or is Matt gonna come out here and fight your battles for you like the last time we fought. Do you even speak to anyone else besides him? I've never once heard you speak to anyone else. You guys are like Jay and Silent Bob except not nearly as entertaining. Johnny and I on the other hand are so awesome, they made a cool video games based off of us. That's right its based off of us! Scientists in the future know how awesome we are and went to the past to create an equally awesome video game of our adventures! What have you two ever done!? I mean seriously, I wanna know! Hurry up and get out here Shannon and do it without Matt! That is, unless you're a chicken.

The crowd "Oohs" while Derrick does the "Gob Bluth" version of the chicken dance.

Reaction score
UWF Anarachy 7/3/13: CM Punk vs. Dolph Ziggler

"Cult of Personality" blasts throughout the arena

[video=youtube;a0CgrNT5CeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0CgrNT5CeM[/video]

There is a mix reaction from the crowd as CM Punk comes out from the back showing off his International Championship

CM Punk bypasses his typical entrance moves and just heads to the ring. As Punk gets closer to the ring, he walks up the steps and climbs to the top turnbuckle and takes his hoodie off and holds his title high in the air

Punks gets off the top turnbuckle and lands inside the ring. He heads over to the far corner and grabs a microphone

CM Punk: For weeks now there has been this mystery guy who's appeared wearing a ski mask. I don't know who he is. I don't know what he wants. And the most important part about it all is, I have no connection with this person.

The crowd boos CM Punk

CM Punk: All of you can boo me and not believe what I have to say and that is your given right. But it is my given right to stand in this ring and tell all of you that I have no idea who this person is. As I said you have the right to boo me because it is your right, but the "facts" is what comes down to the bottom line. This person could be buying his time to attack me. He has bypassed me the last few times and if you think about it, it's usually when someone doesn't go for you right away, they wait until your at your weakest and then they attack you. I'm waiting for my turn. I know it will eventually happen and that is a fact because that's just the way things work in our business.

CM Punk looks to the crowd and listens to the boos from the fans

CM Punk: What's wrong. You all still upset I hurt your feelings last week. Listen I don't give a damn about how you feel. When I speak out here, I expect respect. If you don't respect me, then I don't respect you and it's your given right to not want to respect me so you better expect the same. I am the face of this show. I have been for the last eight months since I came back. You don't see any other superstar on this roster that has gotten more recognition other than myself the last eight months. Two-time UWF International/NXT World Champion. I have been in the main event the last six months straight. I have beaten them all. I headlined WrestleMania with Stone Cold Steve Austin and the torch was passed. Now I have to once again prove it in less then three weeks at Lockdown against three other men. If that's what I have to do then I will do it. I don't like it, but this title is not going anywhere anytime soon.

A "Punk sucks" chant breaks out

CM Punk: I'm tired of demanding respect. You all boo me and do what you will. I don't give a damn anymore. I'm the International Champion who's working my ass off to be the best in what I do while most of you sit behind your underpaid desk job or flipping burgers and are just jealous of who I am and how I go about what I do. Yeah go ahead and boo me, but the fact is I am the best at what I do and my opponent, Dolph Ziggler is going to find that out on Anarchy. Ziggler you come out here thinking your some showoff, but what in reality are you actually showing off? I mean the blond hair. Come on, Ziggler you're better than that. Justin Timberlake called and said he wants his hair back. If you really had the talent and what it takes, you will take this away from me or you would have it already. The "FACT" is you don't and it's because I back up everything that I do. If anyone is the showoff, it's C.M. Punk the best in the world!

CM Punk lowers his microphone and waits for a response from Ziggler

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Anarchy Bateman vs Moore

Search For: MATT HARDY
Enter Keyword: VERSION 1.0

[video=youtube;b_sYyU65CFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_sYyU65CFU[/video]

The crowd immediately begins to boo as the music of Matt Hardy Version 1 begins to play. After a few moments, Team Mattitude emerges. Hardy, along with fiancee Reby Sky and Derrick Bateman's opponent, MFer Shannon Moore come out to thunderous jeers. Tonight's Matt Fact is "Matt has more Twitter followers than the entire Anarchy roster."

images

All 3 make it to the ring and Matt demands a microphone. They climb into the ring with Bateman as Matt interrupts his Bluth chicken dance.

anarch_ring3.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: Real mature, Derrick. Real mature. Doing the chicken dance in front of a live audience. And I thought you couldn't sink any lower. Derrick, let's get one thing perfectly crystal clear right here and now. There is no way in Hell that Johnny Curtis or Fandango or Robin or whatever he's calling himself now, is going to be walking out of Lockdown with the International Championship. That title belongs to one person and one person only and that's me. I am simply better than my 3 opponents. Ever since I debuted here on Anarchy, I have been running rampant over this entire roster and proving my superiority. If memory serves me correctly, I believe you are on that list. The Dynamic Duo fell at the feet of Team Mattitude and it was glorious. You even had your buddy Matt Striker helping you and you still didn't get the job done. You want to call us pathetic? Why don't you try looking in a mirror.

The crowd is still booing Matt but he doesn't seem to care. He just keeps on speaking.

Matt Hardy Version 1: But, tonight isn't about me. It isn't about the Wrestling Icon Matt Hardy Version 1. Tonight is about Shannon Moore, my Follower in the ways of Mattitude. You see, Shannon could run around Anarchy like you and your tiny dancer and make believe to be superheroes but, instead, he had the insight to give of himself to a higher power and that higher power is Mattitude. Mattitude is the reason why I am a cut above the rest and just simply better and Shannon is learning all of the tricks of the trade. You see, Shannon doesn't have to speak. His actions this week are going to speak louder than any words you or I could articulate. If you think he's a joke, why don't you take a look into his eyes. Look deep into the fire that engulfs his pupils. He is primed and ready.

Shannon is patted on the back by Matt as the crowd continues to boo loudly. Matt cuts them off.

Matt Hardy Version 1: You know, I don't get you people. Here we are, God's gift to professional wrestling, and you're cheering the guy who talks about fictional futuristic video games and fictional main events? The guy is delusional. Look at him. He's got an Andy Samberg hair style. He plays pretend while we live in the real world where people get hurt and, this week, you're going to get hurt Derrick. Shannon is going to employ every single move that I taught him in this ring and he is going to obliterate you. Before you know it, you'll be stretchered out of the building courtesy of a little Mattitude. So, please, make all of the pop culture references you want because they aren't going to save you from experiencing an unfortunate Twist of Fate.

Matt lowers his microphone and he and Shannon glare at Bateman.

Status
Not open for further replies.