UWF 2013 Summerslam Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Summerslam 2013 Official Card*

Awesome banners! I love how Batista is surrounded by everyone and looks to not give a damn.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I def like those one on one posters where you have the stuff in the background. Very nice touch.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Hardcore Championship Match - Inferno Match: Mr. Kennedy vs. Vampiro

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt as he has his new Hardcore Championship around his waist. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

Kennedytitulo.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: At last... At last my payments have been paid off, at last I stand here your NEW Hardcore Champion! Since my arrival on 11th March, 2013 I have came a long way. I've had quite a rollercoaster ride, I didn't show up to WrestleMania because my mind wasn't in the right state. But since April, I had to prove myself time and time again to get the opportunity I wanted. Today marks six months since I've been with UWF, at last I can say... I finally hold a Championship! I honestly never thought I'd hold a Championship after what happened at WrestleMania, I actually expected to be fired but I managed to overcome that, I managed to overcome things in order to do things right for myself and only myself. These people here, love me or hate me but I have actually proven myself. I know there's a few naysayers out there who don't appreciate me becoming Hardcore Champion; but I finally dethroned Kofi's reign and my opponent... Well, probably just killed him for good. But before I get to that, I want to speak about my potentials as a Champion, my goals... This is a Championship that has left people battered and bruised, people go home with scars that will forever remind them of this playground. Now I can honestly admit that this probably isn't my playground at all, but I will do everything it takes to fight for this Championship, I want to hold this gold for as long as I can. But can that be promised? No. But I know deep inside that I'm scared, I honestly am... All the stipulations that revolve around the division ain't pretty, it means I got to actually man up, I gotta face the consequences that are involved here. My life won't be as safe as it used to be, especially come Summerslam... I could be just another statistic, I could be another Kofi Kingston.

Vampiro, a man I've previously beat a few weeks ago to become the number one contender to the Hardcore Championship has just gotten quite insane as of late. Last week on RAW, he proved himself why he's dangerous. He's no easy opponent and I'm not quite sure which direction he seems to be taking but we're going to do battle in an Inferno match. Now as far as I remember, my good pal MVP suffered some serious burns the last time a match like that happened in WWE; but this is UWF and I believe this is the first time it's happening. For those unsure about the match, one of us has to burn... Now as you can see, I'm not the kind of guy that wants to be burned, so this means I gotta try burn the hell outta Vampiro. Not pretty is it? But it's a match that's been made, it's a stipulation I ain't pleased with but it is what it is. Vampiro is known for his Hardcore wrestling, he's known for his dark sinister self. I understand your situations Vampiro, I understand you are happy to feel pain. You're happy to inflict, sure you're going to have me leave the building with scars; but I refuse to get myself burned. I do not want my career to be over, I don't want to sit in a hospital bed for months whilst all my money go on plastic surgeries to heal myself. That isn't happening, I became Hardcore Champion for a reason; because I'm willing to stand up to the plate and FIGHT! I'm here to SURVIVE! I'll be damned if I let this slip away, my first title defense; my toughest assignment yet... I await you Vampiro. The heat is on at Summerslam.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Hardcore Championship Match - Inferno Match: Mr. Kennedy vs. Vampiro

As the lights dim down and a thin layer of white smoke fills the stage, the music of Vampiro begins to play

[video=youtube;qbCkdixtn5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbCkdixtn5g[/video]

The crowd erupts in a mixed reaction when Vampiro enters the stage with a brown bag in his hand

wcw-monday-nitro-vampiro-o.gif

JR:
Here comes the man that burned Kofi Kingston.

Roddy:
This man needs help.

JR:
I agree with you on that Roddy.

As Vampiro enters the ring, he is handed a mic from the ring crew

Vampiro:
Ken.... you are holding something that I believe is more valuable than the world title itself... You are holding something that defines the way I live. It defines how I am in the ring..... Hell it defines everything about me. And there is only one way to gain that title. And that is to inflict all the pain I possibly can on you..... I have no limits, and I will not stop until I get the task done. I may not even stop then. Because there is one thing about you that angers me Ken. And that is the fact that you think you're hardcore. You think you have what it takes to survive a match meant to destroy careers....

Vampiro begins pacing back in forth

Vampiro:
This match was made to put you to the ultimate test of survival. But, when I am in that ring, I don't think about safety of myself or others. I only think about the one thing that amuses me....... pain! That's the thing that drives me to that insane point that is so unstoppable to normal wrestlers. But, there is one other thing that drives me to that point. One thing that makes me who I am. And that is fear. Fear that I capture from others. *Vampiro tilts his head a little and looks at Kennedy* Fear is what you're all about Ken. You are a scared man. Your entire career is defined by that one word. You have always shown fear to your opponents and that is your almighty weakness. That's the weakness that will cause you to lose at Summerslam. And then you will fall back down that tall hill all the way to the bottom. And when you hit the bottom, all you can see is a very dark sky. The top will be to high for you to see. You will just be what once was, the Hardcore Champion.

Kennedy has a look of denial on his face as Vampiro continues to speak

Vampiro:
You look as if you don't believe me Ken. How about I tell you the scenario that you will be involved in at Summerslam.... Once we are in that ring, and the flames rise above the ropes, there will be no escape. Then, you will look at the flames and realize your fate. It will cause you to lose concentration as the bell rings and I unleash hell on you. I will beat the living hell out of you until you are a bloodied mess. Then I will lift you over the ropes to set you on fire and obtain the title that represents what I stand for. But, after the match I will raise my hand in victory and drop my title to finish what I started. You see, the ring crew will have fire extinguishers to extinguish the flames. But, I won't allow that. I will go out there and poor gasoline all over you wounds. Then, I light you on fire with my torch and celebrate the death of your career. *Vampiro lets out a slight smile as he continues* Then you will feel exactly like Kofi did. You will feel the flames burning throughout your body. The heat will be unbearable but, at least your weeks off in the hospital will help you understand why you will never be the hardcore type.​

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Re: UWF Summerslam Championship Scramble

[video=youtube;ky8QvxEXf-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky8QvxEXf-0[/video]

The crowd are on their feet cheering as John Morrison saunters out onto the stage. He peers out around the arena, eyeing his surroundings, before he poses for the camera. With that, Morrison strides down the ramp. He slides into the ring, as the camera pans out to show the arena in its entirety. Morrison poses on the turnbuckle, soaking up the reaction of the audience in attendance.

pose_zps87e2254d.png

He steps down and grabs a microphone from ringside, eyeing the men in the ring, before he slowly paces forward and prepares to speak. He allows the crowd to voice their opinions, and then raises his microphone to speak.

Morrison: I hate to be the one to break up the love-in, but the game has changed. Like it or not, but there's a sixth participant in this match, and his name is John Morrison. Some of you, I'm familiar with, some of you I'm not. I see a ecclesiastical whackjob embarking on what can only be described as spiritual suicide. I see the man beating the stereotypical Mexican horse to death. I see a supposed intellectual, who may or may not spend far too much spare time playing with his dictionary. Finally, I see the UWF Champion, moreover, the mentally unhinged UWF Champion, Dave Batista. Nice to meet you all. Allow me to introduce myself - John Morrison; avatar of your demise. You see, there's different sorts of men in this world; there's the men who fight tooth and nail to accomplish what they believe is impossible, and if they're extremely lucky, they'll get it. There's lots of these people in this world. John Morrison is not one of them. I'm a different animal; I don't dream of accomplishing anything, I simply get out there and do it. Nothing stands in my way, nobody unhinges my challenge. This isn't an opinion; it's a stone cold fact. A divine law which dictates that at Summerslam, there's one man perfectly set up to stride into this championship scramble match and scythe down all other challenges, and leave UWF Champion. John Morrison is that man. Seriously, who's going to stop me?

Morrison looks round at his fellow competitors as he speaks on

Morrison: D'von freaking Dudley? I'll be honest D'von, I don't know whether you're nuts or just overly enthusiastic. I guess god loves a trier. Whatevs. Allow me to ask you this; at what point in your bible does John Morrison feature? Did they catch the time I wrestled a bear to save the Virgin Mary's honor? Or what about the time I turned a thousand pieces of bread into a thousand John Morrison t-shirts? Good times. Of course, I'm only joking. I never wrestled a bear. In all seriousness, though, come Summerslam, there will be another chapter you can add to your bible, and it'll be a poignant message; the righteous man D'von walks through the valley of adversity. He fights in the name of his god, he sacrifices in the name of his religion. He then encounters John Morrison, and the righteous man D'von is unceremoniously kicked to the kerb by the man who is marching back to the top of this business. He gets to his feet, dusts himself off, and realizes that in this universe, there is one true deity, and it's the Guru of Greatness. That cheerful little anecdote will serve as a reminder to everybody out there, that for all the self discovery, affirmation of the soul and adoration of the elderly at church on a Sunday, none of it stacks up next to the imperious glory that is following the Shaman of Sexy. To all the religious out there; you heard me right; get off your prayer mat, throw away your bible and buy a ticket to Summerslam so you can watch John Morrison beat 5 mean en route to his second UWF Championship. Now, D'von, did I go too far? If I did, pass this message on to the big guy; smite me, almighty smiter.

With a smile, Morrison saunters away from D'von and comes face to face with Damien Sandow

Morrison: This is one guy who doesn't strike me as a religious type. Damien, you've got one church, and it's the Church of Bad Taste. I mean, come on, just look at that beard. The beard is irrelevant, though. What I'd like to discuss is what exactly you're supposedly saving us from? Fun? Our consciousness? In that respect, I trust that you are our savior. What I do know, though, is that if you're half as intelligent as you pretend to be, you will have already read the script for our match at Summerslam. You'll know that the one man who is ultimately equipped to prevail stands right before you. I trust that you wouldn't admit it; why would you? I implore you to rest on that knowledge, though. Soak it in, embrace the idea of a new dictatorship and prepare to see your supposed salvation cut down in its infancy. Foresight isn't always quite so pleasant, is it now? For the vindicated, it's the finest of gifts. For men like you, destined to watch from afar as men like me conquer, it's nothing but a curse.

Morrison turns to see Eddie staring a hole in him

Morrison: Hey Eddie, looking a little loco there 'holmes'. Eddie Guerrero, the man who'll do anything to be the UWF Champion. Also seems like you have a sick enjoyment for hurting people. That's cool. I just want to make sure that you do know there's a "thing" for that, it's called sadomasochism. I jest, I know you're not into that Eddie. I know you're a serious guy who's got his eyes on the prize. I respect your passion. You're amped up, just like D'von is. I mean, D'von is over enthusiastic in a 'stay up all night memorizing bible passages' sort of way, you're over enthusiastic in an 'accidentally kill someone' sort of way. The Guru of Greatness doesn't judge, though. So I'll give you this piece of advice; I've seen lots of men in the past who've taken pleasure in the pain of others. For all the passion, all the drive, it equated to little. These men were so interested in hurting people, that they ultimately lost sight of the original goal. Are you one of these men, Eddie? I don't know. You talk about personal grudges, about inflicting pain, about the rage that you're feeling. Whether it makes you or breaks you, I do know one thing for sure; it's not enough to beat John Morrison. Facing me and beating me isn't an attainable goal; it's a thorough exercise in dominance from the best this business has to offer. If that makes you mad, then I suggest you get used to it.

Morrison backs away from Eddie before he stops dead. He turns and looks at the final man stood in the ring; Batista

Morrison: Nearly missed you there, Dave. Me and you, we'll see each other this Friday night on Smackdown. For now, though, know this; I'm coming for that belt. Whether it's Summerslam or the next pay-per-view, the outcome is as inevitable. As much as that belt, I want to face you, Batista. I want people to remember us to coming face to face. I want people to remember us squaring off. Most importantly, I want people to remember John Morrison with his hand raised high. We've got plenty of time to exchange messages of doom, but for now, I want you to know that I'm the smiling face of what lies ahead. It's about time that people began to remember exactly who John Morrison is. I'm no proponent of mediocrity; I'm the man who dares to push the boundaries far beyond anybody else in this business. I'm the man who steps forth and conquers with the deftest of elegance. I wasn't built for this world; this world was built for me. Every challenge, every goal, every step; I own them. Come Summerslam, that vision becomes reality once ag-

Before Morrison can say anything else, he's cut off...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Summerslam- Umaga(c) vs. Sting- Last Man Standing- Extreme Championship

[video=youtube;yKJ2GIiBNuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKJ2GIiBNuI[/video]

â€Throw it Up†starts to play as Trish makes her appearance on the stage much to the dislike of the crowd as she proudly shows off her title belt.

She makes her way down the ramp and enters the ring with her belt held high. She then pulls out her mic to address the crowd.

Your role model… Trish Stratus:

So from the sound of things it seems you have everything figured out don’t you Sting. This is your destiny. This is your time. This is what you’ve been waiting for… for over one hundred and eighty days. I can say you are very good with your numbers, with your math and the such but none of that is going to help you when it comes time to battle it out with Umaga in this fight. Because what it seems to me is you have forgotten just who it is that you are dealing with. You think that by calling him by his real name, by revealing that he was Jamal of 3 minute warning once upon a time that oh no… he is found out… the gig is up… it is all over? Oh no far from it. What you don’t realize here… Borden, is that we’ve been waiting for so long for somebody to say something along those lines.

You do not know what you’ve just unlocked here Sting. You have no idea what you are about to be exposed to but this is what you want so this is what you’ll get. You want the truth, you want the real deal, you want it all on the table. And well… since this is what you want… you’ll get it that way after SummerSlam you will have no excuses once you are left lying wherever Umaga decides to leave you and you won’t be able to answer the ten count. And I want you to understand… this has nothing to do with your age, nothing to do with your arthritis or whatever ailments you may have. This has all to do with things being real and the real deal is… Umaga or as you want to refer to him as Eddie Fatu is looking to hurt you in a way you haven’t been ever since you’ve been in UWF. Not just NXT, not just Anarchy, but UWF as a whole. Never before and never again will you experience a merciless beating like the one you will be receiving. The beating you got where he beat you the first time… is nothing. It would be like your average match against Undertaker, CM Punk, HBK, or whoever. Shoot we’ll even throw in the “crazy†Ambrose or “crazy†Cody Rhodes. What any of them can do will pale in comparison to what Umaga will be doing to you at SummerSlam.

And if you are paying attention… notice I keep mentioning that this is what Umaga is going to do… not what we are going to do not what I have planned with him… but this is all him. This is all his mind, all his creation, everything is all him. But what you fail to realize Sting… is the things that you said… were insulting. Matter of fact I won’t take up too much more time. Because he has quite a bit he wants to get off of his chest. So ladies and gentlemen… allow me to introduce to you… your Extreme Champion… Umaga.

[video=youtube;P3oBZ4_TNys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3oBZ4_TNys[/video]

Sometimes you just feel tired, and you feel weak
And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up
But you gotta search within you, Gotta find that inner strength
Pull that shit outta you and get that motivation to not be a punk
And not be a quitter no matter how bad you wanna just fall on your face
And collapse

Umaga walks out with a purpose and not in the usual manner that he has been known for. He walks up the steps and enters the ring as Trish hands him the mic. The crowd is literally on the edge of their seats waiting to hear what is going to be said as everything feels different about this. And then finally Umaga raises his mic.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

I want you to know… what is going to happen at SummerSlam… is not about business. Not at all. But what is going to happen at SummerSlam will be completely and one hundred percent personal. You want to cross the line and make these accusations that this is nothing more than a character? Nothing more than a character? CHARACTER! Do you even understand what a character is? YOU are nothing more than a character. Just some imaginative bullshit someone drew up and said hey… lets put paint on this guy’s face and call him Sting after that awful singer and see what happens. You are nothing more than some character because you have no idea who you are. So you hide behind your mask to shield yourself from being judged and anything that happens… it isn’t happening to Steve Borden… but it is happening to Sting. It is happening to this character of yours.

Now me? This is not just some character. This is a gimmick, just another part of me. But this is getting more in touch with some roots. This is getting in touch with some of my Samoan heritage. Is it the best? No but nobody said wrestling has the best ratio of portraying stereotypes but this is as close as I can get to my Samoan side while being inside of this ring and damn it I’m going to do it because THIS is who I am. THIS is what I am about. I’m not just some guy named Jamal that wears shorts, shoes, a shirt and braided hair. I am a Samoan and I am DAMN PROUD of being one. I wouldn’t want it any other way. So yeah as this alter ego of myself I am a bit more wild. A bit more unpredictable and it works. But you? Nobody knows who you are. Nobody knows what you are about. But then again even after all the decades that you have spent in the ring… nobody gives a shit about who you are under the face paint and you know and have to admit that there is a part of you that it just tears at your soul. It eats at you that there are more people interested in what this fat guy in tights with tats and paint has to say and I haven’t been around nearly as long as you… but my family? My family… was made in this. So while I haven’t been wrestling as long… I’ve been in this business all of my life.

I’ve seen the blood, the sweat, the tears, the broken bones, and everything that this business brings and you know what… it didn’t deter me from the ring but only made me want to be in it more. Give my life for this business until the day I die. Until the day that I collapse… but you know what… that isn’t happening. Like the song says… I’m not giving up. No matter what the cost. No matter how much it hurts, no matter the pain. I will not give up until my bones collapse. I will not quit until my heart stops. Until that day comes you will see me continue on. You will see me fight unlike anybody you’ve ever seen. Unlike anybody you’ve ever encountered.

You want Eddie Fatu… you have Eddie Fatu. You want the real Umaga… you have the real Umaga. So understand Borden… we’re not taking some juvenile track in this. We’re not doing the same cliché stuff here. We’re coming at you raw, we’re coming at you real. And we’re coming at you unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. But I do want to correct you on something you overzealous self righteous punk… You want to preach and say that the only reason I do this is because of money? I do this because this is in my blood. This is me. WRESTLING IS ME! I was born into this business. I didn’t decide one day… hey let’s be a wrestler. It was something I was born into. It was something that will ALWAYS be a part of me. Always have and always will. It isn’t about the money, it isn’t about the fame and fortune. It is about being out here in this ring and proving without a shadow of a doubt who the very best inside of this ring is. It is about proving to yourself that there is nobody out there that can touch you, that can overcome you, that can say that they are better than you. This is as real as it gets. Something that you will never be. You will never be Steve Borden… you will only be Sting. Nothing authentic about you at all. Nothing.

And as far as replacing any images of scorpions and replacing them with phoenixes… if you only knew what a true phoenix was all about… you’d understand why you could never dawn that. Never. But if you want a glimpse of what it means to be a phoenix… just wait til after SummerSlam and after you experience the trauma that I will bring upon you… then you will understand what it is all about and why you aren’t even worthy of the scorpion moniker but that of a little kitten. So tell me Sting, what other cute jokes do you have? You have our attention now.

Trish went over to the time keeper a little bit ago and got herself another mic and speaks up.

Your role model… Trish Stratus:

So Sting… what do you think now? Still think you are dealing with some neanderthal? Still think you have everything figured out? I told you… now you are in over your head. You’re in the deep end of the pool and you can’t swim. It’s over for you Sting. Over.

Trish lowers her mic as the two of them await a reply as the fans are still in shock of all that Umaga just said and then burst into cheers at the intensity of this rivalry.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Summerslam Ambrose vs Rhodes

Ambrose looks on angrily at Cody. Simply not satisfied with his answer.

Dean2_zps9f39e17b.jpg

So that's what this is all about. Cody Rhodes wants to get rid of me. Easier said than done. One day it'll happen. Twenty, maybe even thirty years down the line, it'll happen. Right now though, I have no plans to stop my dominance. You see these little feuds as they like to call them, I've never lost one. Who the hell knows what'll happen if I do. Dean Ambrose may self destruct and I might be set free but even if it's a year later, the debt will be paid. I won't forget about you Cody. And I know you won't forget about me. You didn't plan for so long to only just get through with me after you're done no, you want to remember me. It's like an obsession. You're obsessed with me. But that's something only a crazy person would do and according to you, you're not crazy? You just decided to come out here to a theme song claiming you were and then proceeded to affirm everyone's suspicions that you really aren't all right in the head is that it? But I'm here to tell you Cody, you may not be crazy. I have this sort of effect on people. There's a reason you keep looking in every direction and avoiding mine but I want you to take a good long look at these eyes. These eyes will be the thing that pushes you over the edge. These eyes will show you everything you've ever feared in life.

Ambrose stares at Cody for awhile before shaking it off.

Unfortunately and fortunately for you Cody, we are a lot more alike than you think. You were raised to become this perfect blend of wrestler. Your dad is a hall of famer but you wanted to be more. You wanted to outshine him. you wanted to become you're own man. You're looking at a man who did just that 10 years ago. I didn't need a lineage to become the man I am today. Who knows just how much farther I would be if I did. Then again I might have grown up just as worthless as you. I might have been in someone's shadow for the first 5 years of my career. But I'm not one for hiding in shadows. I don't hide. I watch. Every time you see a shadow in the corner of your room, I'm there. Not hiding, but watching. Waiting. But Summerslam is going to be the biggest party of the summer. There will be no shadows. The time for watching and waiting will be over. The time for redemption will begin.

The crowd cheers on Ambrose as he walks backwards into a corner of the ring.

It's become very clear that you've been studying me these past 20 months. You've been cutting down my segments, trying to find any weak spot you can. You think you know everything there is to know about Dean Ambrose and yet you still have no idea. I am not some loud mouthed flashy tournament winner you can skate by. I'm not some guy who got lucky and threw people over a rope to get the main event of Wrestlemania. I am not the longest reigning UWF Champion in history. I am the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in UWF history but more importantly, I am Dean Ambrose. The man who cannot be defeated. Sure you could find a way to pin my shoulders to the mat but you could do that any day. Having a victory over me is an easy task. But you, you've gone through this elaborate plan to get rid of me. Pinning me will do nothing because I will get back up and attack you again. I don't need to worry about you trying to find an easy way out. Whatever happens, this little obsession you have for me, it ends. One way or another.

That last statement has the crowd cheering loudly in support for the upcoming brutality.

The time for running will be over Cody. I'll admit, you got the best of me on RAW. My anger swelled up and cost me many opportunities to go on the offensive but you, you only fought me when I was down. And then you ran away like a scared child. And what for exactly? To get in my head more? I understand that's your only real chance of defeating me but I thought you were better than that. I have another match next week while you continue to get nights off. You going to come out during that match to distract me as well? It's head games 101 and I already have you scouted out.

Ambrose walks out of the corner and over the ropes where Cody waits on the outside. Ambrose hangs over the ropes and essentially over Cody.

You gave a nice and glorious speech on RAW Cody. But that's all it was. A speech. We all saw how fast you ran outta this ring when I stood up to you. Even if you are the devil that you say you are, it's not enough. You're not enough. If this whole thing between us was about more than just you being jealous, maybe you'd have something to actually fight for. Maybe it would give you an actual reason to go on but you don't. Everything you claim you're going to do is just words. Attacking your dad is one thing. Attacking Dean Ambrose is another but fighting Dean Ambrose, you'd have to be pretty emotionally involved to want to do such a thing. You'd want to take me out at every chance you get. Well multiple chances have passed you up. You're in this for one thing and one thing only. But don't worry Cody, I'm gonna make you famous.

And with that, a smirk comes across Ambrose's face as he backs off of the ropes and gestures for Cody to enter.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Summerslam Ambrose vs Rhodes

cody_zps10d7f64d.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

No no no hold on a second there.

Cody is laughing to himself, moving his hand to the back of his head seemingly scratching at his skull.

You Don't think I want to get rid of you do you...Nooo Dean no You misunderstood. No that...well that's just silly. If I wanted to get rid of you, You've seen my work I got rid of 1...2...3...4 people in one night, and I left another laid unconscious through a table and one last one in the middle of the ring. Oh Dean if I wanted to get "rid" of you, You'd be gone...no Dean you're Special. Now I do see why you're confused, hell I did use those words, but you think I'm just like the last guy you faced, and the guy before him. Dean after Summerslam, you may wake up in a hospital, but you're still contracted, you're still on the roster. No When I say I'm going to get rid of you, I mean I'm going to get rid of your name. I'm going to get rid of your legacy, of your hype, of your Fairy tale. Dean Ambrose right now is Mr. UWF! If I hurt you today people will say I just attacked you without notice, if I hurt you on Raw they'll say other wrestlers were involved...no at Summerslam I'm going to step in the ring with Dean Ambrose with no excuses and I'm going to beat you. And after all the hype, all the glory, all the weight that the Dean Ambrose name carries, I'm going to beat you. I'm going to beat you like you've NEVER been beaten before, oh you can take a chair shot, you can take a submission hold in any position, but I am going to beat you in the way only Cody Rhodes can.

Cody smiles as he looks down at the ground.

Do you know Stone Cold Steve Austin? he was great, he was Mr. UWF. Longest reigning UWF Champion and the toughest S.O.B in history, no one could touch Austin and if anyone did pin him no one cared cause they knew Austin was still Austin. Until...he ran into me, I ended his reign, and then what did he do? He had a match with Christian, a match people don't remember as his last mainly because they always considered Cody Rhodes to be the man that got rid of him. Then he want to Anarchy to be GM, and how long did that interest last? Stone Cold Steve Austin name now belongs to Cody Rhodes, and it forever will. I own a lot of names Dean, Ultimate Warrior, Chris Benoit, Abyss, D'Angelo Dinero so so many more. And all these people they crossed me, and I got rid of them, does that mean they were injured after they fought me? no no...that means that after I beat them the way I do they didn't recover...they stopped mattering to people and they soon evaporated into nothing. Dinero spent years in this business, he was a GM in a cushion job...hell he even came out to the ring to face The Rock...and yet when he did the same to face me...he suddenly had to retire. Whether you're as great as Stone Cold and Dinero, all the way down to Paul London and Gillberg, if you decide to become a problem for Cody Rhodes...You are forever gotten rid of.

Cody cracks his neck to the side.

Dean Ambrose, you're going to be my grandest trophy. Because you are now Mr. UWF, you're the big bad scary king of the jungle around here. My goal was never to kill the King of the Jungle, I'm just here to get your fur and watch as you walk by the other animals a humbled beast with nothing left. Because that...that's how I truly win. I don't just pin people, I make sure they question everything they've ever done. The Cowardly, Scrawny, Weak, Son of a Son of a Plumber...is what most wrestlers nightmares look like around here. You say I can see everything I've ever feared, well Dean I'll at least give you that truth because when I look in your eyes I see nothing. You want to be Champion, but you don't have the fire in your eye that I do. You think you're better than everyone, but you don't know you are like I do. These feuds as you put them, you may have never lost one, but the difference between you and I is after my little "feuds" the people I faced don't go on to get title wins, don't go on to team up with you later, don't go one to have three title matches don't go on to form a tag team. When You're done with someone, that person remembers you but they still keep going...when I'm done with someone, they go away for a looong time.

Cody opens his arms wide as if inviting Dean to come and get him.

There are no Mind games Dean-o, this isn't some clever ploy...I've got what I want...my match against you at Summerslam. Now all I have to do is watch the show. Watch as you get angrier and angrier at the prospect that there is not only someone else like you, but someone else who is better than you. Watch as you find parallel after parallel and take it out on anyone you can find. Crazy to most is something that is different than what they conceive as normal, my brain isn't crazy, but I am by far the most different thing you've ever stood in front of. Some parts of me may...disagree with some other parts, but at the end of the day I am always willing to do whatever it takes to be better. He really liked Dusty, unlike most selfish kids whose daddies were in the business he really truly loved his father hell it was kind of sweet to see how much he smiled as he saw that his daddy was at ringside. But he was a problem, a problem I got rid of. You...you're the guy who represents all these people...and all these people are the reason I'm overlooked to this day...You chose not to name me like you did the rest of the roster, all of them decided to have discussion after discussion about Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena, Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles, Dean Amnbrose vs. ANYONE but me...Well that's all right...I forgive you...because Even though I may hate what you are now, very soon you will join the others and once that time comes all my hate ends. Come and attack me, stay there and attack yourself, and talk all you want. Because come Summerslam, the Legend of Dean Ambrose...belongs...To Cody...Rhodes.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Summerslam- Umaga(c) vs. Sting- Last Man Standing- Extreme Championship

Sting raises his microphone to his mouth anxiously as he looks at his opponent Umaga, ready to respond to everything he just heard.

StingTNA.jpg

Sting: Well, from the sound of all of this, I can deduce two things. One, if that wasn't you saying all of that, I think Trish has discovered how to use her mouth in a way that isn't in the name of evil and should look into ventriloquism. And two, I think we've got ourselves a Summerslam match for the ages!

The crowd erupts into cheers, voicing their approval of the increased intensity between the two men and showing that they agree with his observation.

Sting: But how is it that I tell you that you're nothing more than a character and I am who I am aside from the make-up and the prop, and the way you choose to respond is by turning around and making the same accusation? You wanted to prove you could talk and let the entire world hear your voice, and hear an articulated and well thought out argument to boot, but all you did was take what I said and turn the words around on me. You want to know who I am? Well answer me this question first, why weren't you listening to me when I told you who I am? Is it an act of defiance because we're enemies, does your low intelligence quotient make it impossible for you to process the words I'm speaking to you, or is it an issue with your attention span? I know if I delivered a knife edge chop to both of your chests, which set of breasts would stop jiggling first, yours or Trish's is a question you want answered but I'm going to need you to focus for a moment.

I am Steve Borden, but I am also Sting. Sting is not a character, it is an extension of myself, a facet of my personality, much like you claim Umaga is. But let's take away all the smoke and mirrors. If I remove this trenchcoat and wipe away all of this face paint, I'm still Sting, because that's what my fans know me as. That's what I've come to know myself as, it's who I was put on this planet to be, Sting. It's not the face paint that makes Sting, no matter the design or combination of colors. It's not the jackets that make Sting, regardless of the style of jacket or what it looks like, be it length or design or color. The black baseball bat does not make Sting. Do you want to know what does? The heart. Despite all of this blood I've bled, I show up to work the very next night with my feet planted, my fists balled up, and a fire in my eyes ready to return to war and offer up some more of that blood. Regardless of how much sweat I've perspired, I walk back into the fire with my head held high, ready to sweat to the point of dehydration and beyond. Even though my threshold of pain has been so greatly exceeded that it becomes an afterthought and the tears come pouring out until I can cry no longer and my ducts are cracking from the lack of moisture, I come back to this ring in front of the world and put my body on the line, knowing that it is a nearly guaranteed certainty that that threshold is going to be reached and exceeded, and I do it with passion and look forward to it, Umaga. THAT is who Sting is! THAT, is what Sting is about! THAT is the man that you're going to face at Summerslam and lose your Extreme Championship to!

The "Icon" now has the crowd even more fired up and practically eating out of the palm of his hand as they begin a, "Sting!" chant.

Sting: I appreciate that for once in your career you actually dug into your tights, found what makes you a man, and used it to pick up a microphone and speak for yourself, you should be proud, but you're going to need more than the Samoan heritage speech that your cousin The Rock loves to use to match me on a verbal level. Since this is one hundred and ten percent serious and unapologetically personal now, I'm not going to pull any punches, and if you and everyone else in the audience, on the roster, and on the company payroll aren't going to address the elephant that's been in the room since you got here, I am! December the fourth, two thousand and nine. That was the day that you were allegedly been discovered to have passed away as a result of multiple heart attacks. You were reported deceased and for almost four years, the entire wrestling world has been lead to believe that. So clear the air for me, Umaga, are you really Eddie Fatu or are you someone else that's taken on the Umaga moniker and character? And if you are in fact the real Eddie Fatu, exactly what were the circumstances behind your reported death, and how is it that you survived that epidemic? Is it an Eddie Guerrero situation where his reported death was an attempt by Vince McMahon to blacklist him from the industry? I've gotta know!

Was that too below the belt? Did I take too cheap of a shot at you? Well if you're as tough as you proclaim yourself to be and all of this hype surrounding you bills the "Samoan Bulldozer" as, you'll be able to not only take it but hit back with something harder. That's a strong "if", though, Umaga, I'm still half expecting you to fess up and admit that this is all an act, despite your earlier rant to dispute that and try to convince me of the contrary. If what you told me was true, and what Trish told me was true, then I'm in for the beating of a lifetime, but understand this. I get up from every beating I'm on the receiving end of, and even if this one is more severe than any beating I've ever received in my life, I'm going to get up from it too. Understand the seriousness of the situation at hand, Umaga, I'm willing to go to whatever length I need to short of ending your life to get that Extreme Championship back. And I know that victory you have over me has you feeling like this match at Summerslam is going to be easy pickings, especially because the last time you faced a man that had beaten you before with the Extreme Championship on the line, you won but that was Taz and this is me, Umaga. I won't lose because I can't lose. That makes you furious, I can see it, but a lot of things make the monster angry, don't they?

You and Trish and The Rock are angry because Vince Russo won't give you a shot at the International Championship. You've been waiting and waiting and waiting on that opportunity and it's never come your way. When is opportunity going to knock, you wonder. When is this big, Samoan dog going to have his day? Well I think you're suffering from selective memory my friend, because you've already been given that opportunity. Opportunity came knocking and you CHOKED! You couldn't get the job done and earn yourself a shot at the International Championship. Why? Because I was in that match, and I stopped you from earning that opportunity. You never got that shot because you weren't up to par with me, you weren't on my level. I was better than you, just like I'm better than you now, just like I'll be better than you in a few weeks!

If I was the type of veteran backstage politician that so many people accuse me of being, I wouldn't have to hold you down to keep you from grabbing the brass ring, because you're doing it for me on a weekly basis. When you had that non-title shot against Fandango, that could've easily put you in the hunt for the International Championship if you'd pinned him that night, but what did you do, Umaga, what happened that night? You CHOKED again! You blame management not being fair to you as the reason, you blame fear of you three ruling over the brand as the reason, when you have no one to blame but yourself. You have been given two chances to earn yourself contendership and failed both times. But you're not one to take responsibility, so you're going to keep blaming Russo and Foley and anyone else you possibly can.

In other words, it's time for the "Samoan Bulldozer" to quit giving these fans so much Samoan bull.

The crowd, "Oooh"'s as Sting lowers his microphone, his demeanor having shifted from his usual upbeat self to one that's a lot more serious as he awaits the "Samoan Bulldozer" or Trish's response.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

All the posters & banners are looking too sweet. Going to be a great PPV for sure.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Summerslam Internet Championship

Static fills the titantron and again the crowd cover their ears. Suddenly it is blank and a voiceover plays…

War…war never changes.

Silence fills the arena for a few moments before Brian Kendrick’s theme hits the PA system.

[video=youtube;jO2pkPyyvfs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO2pkPyyvfs[/video]

From the back walks a cloaked Kendrick. He wanders waywardly, a metaphor for creating his own unique path, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp towards the men in the ring.

Brian_Kendrick_TNA.jpg

At the ring he flicks his hood down and smirks at the two men in the ring: his rival Chris Jericho and the current owner of his Internet Championship Drew McIntyre. Kendrick wanders around the side of the ring to collect a microphone before rolling under the bottom rope and standing between both men to become literally the center of attention.

THE Brian Kendrick: Just like this business war never changes. War is a manifestation of human mistakes and insecurities and misdeeds as we progress through this capitalist joke with the highest bidder and biggest paycheck calling the shots…

His voice drifts away from the microphone as he looks around at the confused crowd.

Forgive me but I have created something new for myself. Something new that is for all intents and purposes the same. Something to hold your attention but yet you look into my eyes Jericho and you see the same man who has beaten you before. You look into my eyes Drew and you see the man who is going to pry back his title and restore some much needed prestige to this brand. My gift to the world is not letting the Drew McIntyre era even begin and to finally shut the mouth of Christopher Jericho. My gift to you two gentlemen was offering an opportunity to do something unique and different and bearing my soul so that we could maybe discuss this situation like men or prove that the art of wrestling isn’t dead but from what I can see it might well be…

Kendrick tails off again and looks around the arena.

I love this business and I love this show but I am not respected for the athlete I am. I knew that before but now it’s time to seek results. Drew McIntyre; you were once labelled the chosen one but that choice seems to have been to carry jock straps for the first 5 years of your career. You are holding MY title and if you were to dare question my hunger again I may have to put a beating on you in this very ring, right here tonight, that would likely see me suspended for Summerslam. I refuse to have my integrity belittled by you; you who stole my title 10 days after my second defense in as many days on a night Chris Jericho here decides he wants to stick his nose into my business again. Sorry, A-GAYN!

Kendrick smirks as the crowd pop but he’s not done with Drew.

Listen Drew, history is written by the victors. You won the battle but will lose the war. This is my story, you have to understand, and you are just villains and distractions backlit for the world to see but flanking my left and right as you are now so that the world knows who to watch. I am no longer conflicted, I stand before you ready and willing to do what is necessary to be THE man.

Kendrick rounds on Jericho.

Thank you Christopher. Thank you for maintaining your charade and continuing this mess. Thank you for doing what I expected you to do. I’ve decided, in the time it took me to walk down to this ring, that what happened 2 weeks ago is over; it’s done. For me, all that matters now is making sure your brand of humour and derision isn’t what this brand is known for. How crippling for this company could it be should you walk out of SummerSlam as Internet Champion and the likes of Batista remain Worlds Champion…I am a cure, I am purity and like water brings life I will use everything I have at my disposal to bring life to this show, this division, this company and this business. The people want something more, not a war of words with the same old faces. I am taking my title back on Sunday night and then the man with a plan, a plan that like a water wheel in drought will slowly creak back to life, will go on to become THE champion, not just A champion. I will be THE best. THE man. THE Brian Kendrick once more.

Kendrick lowers his microphone and sits, cross legged, in the centre of the ring before closing his eyes and awaiting Drew's response.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
UWF Summerslam - Kidd vs Rollins

[video=youtube;lY1tpiqFhbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY1tpiqFhbU[/video]

Tyson Kidds' theme blares throughout the arena and out steps Tyson Kidd and Natalya onto the ramp. The boo's come in as they see the power couple standing before them.

003.jpg

Tyson and Natalya climb into the ring and Tyson heads straight to the time keeper for a microphone. He wastes no time as he begins to speak, not even letting the crowd settle down.

Tyson Kidd
"In order for a man to figure where it is that he's headed, he's first, gotta understand where he's been. You see, in this business, I've been to hell and back. I've done some things that I'm not proud of, things that I try to forget. There was a time in my career when I actually cared what any of you thought of me. I used to be a fiend for your admiration, for your cheers. Ever since coming to UWF, I've opened my eyes, my head is on straight now, see even if every single one of you boos me or cheers me, guess what, I'll still be out here performing every single week, I'll still get that paycheck I earn, and I'll always have my lady right here on my arm. So go ahead, chant 'USA', chant 'Tyson sucks!', guess what? That won't change a damn thing! I make my pay per view debut against a Money in the Bank holder, I face off against Seth Rollins... A man, that can't get the job done. See, if he could, then Vince Russo would have never hand-picked me to take out the trash. Now some of you are probably thinking, Tyson, why are you helping out an American, in Vince Russo? It's simple really, he's the one that signs my checks every week. I may have a lot of pride in my country, but I'm not stupid. So if Vince needs something done, I do it. I'm a man of the company. When Mr. Russo came up to me with the biggest opportunity of my career, he told me; 'Now Tyson, I need you to handle some business...I need you to take care of Seth Rollins'. Now, already here in UWF, I've taken out everything set before me. I embarrassed Al Snow, I initially injured Triple H, but after further investigation, his careers not over, but he fears me so much that he signed with a different brand. I know every single one of you saw me tame the Man Beast, Rhino. So my question for all of you is, what is Seth Rollins going to do? All I have to do is take a self-proclaimed 'Anti-hero'? I can beat Rollins with both hands tied behind me back, I was trained in the Dungeon, this is a cake walk. Nattie, tell em'."

The crowd begins to boo loudly at Vince Russos' new right-hand-man and his fiance' Natalya.

15993082.jpg

Natalya now has the microphone in her hand, the crowd is relentless with their boos and they let their voices be heard while they hassle Natalya. Finally, the crowd begins to calm, and she begins to speak.

Natalya Neidhart
"Ever since Tyson has gotten on this hot-streak as of late, he's been unstoppable, both in the ring...and in the bedroom. Now, I know that none of you know what I'm talking about. Just looking at you, I can tell that none of you have ever gotten any action in your lives. I mean look at you guys, Tyson, look at this crowd, you're all pathetic. I would be embarrassed to show my face if I looked like any of you. Almost as embarrassed as Seth Rollins is going to be when my man, Tyson Kidd gets through with him. How do any of you expect a man, like Seth Rollins, to even hang with a ring general like Tyson Kidd? Tyson Kidd personifies excellence, he is the perfect example of what you look for in this sport. Now Seth Rollins, is the exact opposite, with his skunk hair do, he talks a big game, but he can't back it up. Not like Tyson Kidd! Go ahead, think that Tyson won't be able to beat Seth, just like every one of you thought he couldn't beat Rhino, or when you thought he didn't stand a chance against Triple H. Look, this is a long time coming, because once Tyson beats the Money in the Bank holder, he has to be in line for an International Title shot. We aren't about to let Vince Russo down. We're Canadian, we keep our word. Unlike Seth Rollins, when Tyson sets out to do something, it gets done. After Summerslam, Rollins, you won't want to show your face around here ever again."

Natalya hands the microphone back to Tyson, the power couple has a pair of large grins on their faces.

Tyson Kidd
"You have a point there Nattie, after I beat Rollins in record time, I should be put in line for a future title shot, and since I am out here handling Russos' business, I could see that happening. I'll call it right now, you're looking at the future! The future face of not only Anarchy, but the face of UWF. I'm the reason people are even ordering Summerslam. Without me, UWF is nothing, this company needs me, I find it funny that none of you believe me, but I'm right, this company does need me, Vince Russo knows what I'm talking about. Vince Russo didn't walk up to Al Snow and ask him to do what I did. That's because there's only one Tyson Kidd, there's only one man that can do what I can. Russo already knows that, Natalya knows that I'm capable of doing, and Seth...you're about to find out."

Tyson and Natalya still have large grins on their faces, the power couple engage in a large kiss in the middle of the ring while the crowd starts to boo, even a few pieces of trash enter the squared circle while the couple continues their make-out session.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Summerslam International Championship Fandango (c) vs The Rock

[video=youtube;OzMURyGo_9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzMURyGo_9s[/video]

Fandango
Well who would have thunk it? The Rock somehow managed to sneak his way into the title picture and for what? To lose once again. He may have been able to defeat Seth Rollins and came out on the winning side last week but he is certainly no Fandango. Fandango did not lose last week. Fandango's partners cost him the match. As far as I'm concerned, Fandango is still undefeated and you're going to need a lot more than a rock to defeat me.

Fandango gives the camera a wink and continues to talk.

I just know that hoebag is going to come out here with you and talk about how Umaga beat both Curtis and Bateman a long time ago but instead let's talk about how I beat Umaga three weeks ago even with all of your interference. It just goes to show you how much of a "fluke" I am. And then I outsmarted you again when you tried to stop me from beating Homicide. I am not only beauty and muscle but I am brains as well. Fandango is the perfect blend of superstar. The Rock is just a movie star. And a bad one at that. Sometimes he decides to be in successful things like Fast Five and his match against Dinero. And sometimes he picks bad decisions like Doom or returning to face Fandango.

The crowd cheers on Fandango as he smiles and continues on.

It doesn't matter if Trash Status has led your little group to multiple championships. When it comes down to it, Fandango cannot be beaten. Not even with all the help she's going to bring with her. Then again, she's probably going to be way too tired after losing the other two matches earlier in the night. She won't even have enough time to warm you up. Or does she warm all three of you up at the same time? I actually want to see just how Trish is going to get all three of her clients "warmed up" before their respective matches. Do you just use one hand for one guy, another for the other and your mouth for the last or...

Maxine
Eww gross Johnny!

What can I say some people like to get weird.

Maxine and Derrick look at each other and then back at Fandango.

Derrick Bateman
Did you just answer to Johnny and say your old catchphrase?

Derrick and Maxine look flabbergasted as Fandango seems a bit surprised himself.

What? No you're mistaken. Back to my point, Fandango knows he can beat all three members of your little faction. And if Edge wants to jump in, let him. It'll just prove how much better suited I am for Tag Team Champion. So if Rocky and Bullwinkle want to get out here and try to talk trash to my glorious face, go ahead, make my day.

Fandango stands confidently unaware that Derrick is giddy with excitement behind him as he can see Curtis is slipping through the cracks.

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
Re: UWF Summerslam Internet Championship

As Kendrick is down talking, Drew Mcintyre picks up his mic and begins to talk

Drew Mcintyre: Are you pathetic imbeciles done talking? I falling asleep standing here listening to you babble and babble how you guys think that you are going to walk out of Summerslam with my title. Kendrick this title is no longer yours, so why don’t you do us all a big favor and stop acting like it’s yours. Where I’m from possession is ninth-tenths the law and as you can see this championship is sitting comfortably on my shoulder. You had your chance and reign to be the Internet Champion, but you let it all go to waste, by allowing your mind to distract you from the match. You feel into Jericho’s trap and many people say that I took advantage of that and it is the only reason why I have this title. But that’s not the case; I saw that you let your guard down and I went for the pin. You see, in order to be a great champion you have to be alert of your surroundings, you have to keep your mind focused on defending your title. Unfortunately for you, those are qualities that you don’t possess. You are just like the rest of these fat slobs called Americans that desire what they can’t have.

Drew Mcintyre now turns his attention towards Jericho

Drew Mcintyre: Same with you Jericho, you stand there and talk about how you are hungry for this title. But deep down we know that your time in this ring is almost up and you want to get the last few accolades before the clock hits zero on your career. Thankfully I don’t have to worry about that because my career is still young and I have lots to accomplish in this company. But back to what I was saying, nothing is going good in your life currently, your rock band is not producing hit singles and your attempts to capture this title up to this point have been futile. So why don’t you keep standing there and keep making fun of my accent because despite the fact that you are from Canada, you are just like these Americans; a xenophobic. You guys hate anything that doesn’t come from this joke of a country. I’m glad that I come from a great country of warriors. I’m proud to be Scottish and at Summerslam, I am going to prove why I am the best young wrestler to come out of Scotland.

The crowd begins a "USA, USA, USA!!" chant but Mcintyre ignores it and continues to speak

Drew Mcintyre: Even though I am the champion walking into Summerslam, we all know that I am the underdog in this match. Everyone is either rooting for Jericho or Kendrick, the non-champions. But I don’t need the support from anyone because none of you guys come into this ring and fight alongside me. The only support I need is my own. Unlike Kendrick, I’m not going to allow myself to get distracted by anything. I’m a champion and I do everything in my power to make sure this title is still in my possession once Summerslam concludes. I’m going to show every one exactly how a Champion defends this championship. It’s true that I can lose my title without getting pinned and I’m going to make sure that neither of you attempt to get MY title that way. The only way this title is leaving my possession is if I die in that ring or I’m physically unable to continue. I’m not going to go down without a fight and if that means using my full ruthless aggression, so be it lads. I was destined for great things. You guys weren’t handpicked by the chairmen, but I was. So enjoy the festivities lads, because come Summerslam, I’m entering as the Internet Champion and walking out as the Internet Champion. Meanwhile for you guys the PARTY IS OVER!!!!

As Mcintyre says that last line, he raises the Internet Championship title as he taunts his opponents

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Re: Daniels vs MVP Street Fight

Daniels stands in the middle of the ring and waits patiently for MVP to make his presence known. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He stops dead in his tracks, looking around, not happy at all by the looks of it as he reaches down and slaps the floor, setting off fireworks.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He raises the mic to his lips again.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Whoa, how about all of you settle down, just take a chill pill and sit back into your seats and let your MVP speak what amazing thoughts are going through my amazing head. I know all of you pay my money, pay my multi million dollar contract so let me do what I do best and let me entertain you.

MVP motions for the crowd in front of him to have a seat, just ignoring Daniels who doesn't look impressed at all. The crowd quiets down a bit as MVP lifts the mic back up to his mouth.

Now that's sorted, how about we get back down to business, more importantly back to my very own business. You see, for the last few weeks, I have had people, all over the world, email me, message me, stop me on the street while I walk down them, of course with my own posse following behind me in all their expensive suits, every where I go, people have all been filling my head with one exact same sentence. You all know I like to listen to what other people say, no matter if they are wrong which is most of the time but these last few weeks have been different. Everyone has come up to me and possibly said the truest sentence in the history of the world, truer then when Martin Luther King went to bed one night and woke up with a dream, truer then 1+1 is 2, see the general conscience is that if a certain someone didn't interfere in my Smackdown match a few weeks ago, I would be standing here right now getting ready to defend my newly won title in a Scramble Match. It was probably a good thing I ain't standing here your UWF Champion as the only thing I liked Scrambled is my eggs that my butler, Dwayne makes, although I will make an exception for my match at Summerslam. I wouldn't mind seeing a certain someone's brains scrambled as well but that's a different story. Anyway, back to the main point, 3 weeks ago, I was inches away from winning my first UWF Title and it was going to be the big one wasn't it? Who else have you known that starts from the top? Batista had to beat Triple H, only after I defeated him mind you. The Miz, well can you even claim he won the title? We will just call him the period champion, it was just that time of the month and hell, he annoyed everyone as much as one, the women got grumpy and the men kept an eye on the calendar to try and figure out when it finished. I don't even care who held it before the Miz because all I care about is the fact that I should be main eventing Summerslam. The biggest party of the Summer should be headlined by the Star of the show, it should be headlined by the bright star that sparkles not the bright stars that just give a little twinkle twinkle, little star how I wonder what you are. Do you know what I mean? Are you all getting the point? Even a 10 year old could figure out the fact that I am not happy in the fact I ain't headlining Summerslam but don't worry everyone, I am still going to be there and I get to take my frustrations out on the very man, well once again can you call him a man? He can't even grow hair for god sake. I get to face this very person standing in the ring with me right now, Christopher Daniels.

The crowd start to boo the mention of Daniels name as MVP now turns to his opponent for Summerslam. He looks towards Daniels, with a snarl on his face as he starts to talk again.

Christopher Daniels, you know what I just heard come from your mouth? A whole lot of moaning and complaining for no real reason. Blaming someone for no reason, blaming another person for coming up short, I don't think anyone's view of you has changed in the last 5 minutes after you finally decided to lower your mic and shut the hell up. Chris, let me get this through your bald little head, your right in one point, you are not the bad guy here, not because all the reasons you seem to believe though, it's not your fault you speak up for yourself, it's not your fault you make stupid decisions and mess with the wrong people, it's not your fault that you like to become known, I get all that Chris, but the way to do that isn't by costing me. You see, I don't mind repeating myself either, I will keep reminding you that you cost me the UWF Title, I will keep saying it until the day I sign a multi billion dollar contract in a different company, I will keep on repeating it and repeating it. You will eventually get sick to death of me saying it but it won't become any less true every time I say it.

MVP starts to smile a bit now as the crowd are eating every single word he says. He fixes his sunglasses as his eyes are now locked on Daniels as he begins to talk.

I know why you did it though, I understand your motives, it wasn't because of some bigger picture, it was well and truly because of the fact you wanted to make an impact, it's because you wanted to be noticed isn't it Chris? What bigger way to announce your return then going for the biggest star around? I like your selection, you made the right choice in that regard, you certainly did go after the biggest star in UWF but it isn't always the brightest move as you also proved to everyone. As I laid on my back, looking up at you standing over me, your foot on the steel chair crushing my windpipe, something suddenly snapped inside my head. Something suddenly awake and become alive Chris. I can stand here and say it didn't hurt, I can stand here and say I would never do something like to anyone but I would be lying but I know, that if you wanna start a job, you have to finish it and you no where near finished the job you should have. The cocky, laid back, smiling MVP was lying on his back with you above but the MVP standing in front of you now isn't him, I might be smiling Daniels, I might look laid back but I like to think it's a childish smile, I like to think Daniels that with your attack, you have waken up the young MVP. The young man that wasn't afraid to get into a bit of trouble, the young man that needed to fight for everything, the young man that went away and did some time.

Daniels doesn't move an inch as the crowd are really getting behind MVP, a chant of that name starts up and MVP just shrugs it off. He seems focused, almost staring a hole straight through Daniels as he begins to speak again.

You know all about that man don't you Chris, I won't bore you with some sap story, you have all been bored enough by the constant drivel coming out of his mouth. You have made your feelings known though Chris, maybe I was walking around the back acting like I deserve everything, maybe I was walking around the backstage area like a big shot but explain this to me, I haven't done anything other then impress since I've got here, I've beaten many people, I have made people take notice, if you want to argue that, I will use you as a fine example. You must have taken notice of me, I wasn't just another superstar to you was I so you have proved me correct on that motion but to say that I didn't deserve that title shot, are you freaking out of your mind. What is your reason for that? What because you were suck at home, sucking your thumb and watching me dominate week in and week out means I don't deserve a title shot? You need to explain it a bit better to me Chris because it isn't making sense to me at all, maybe it's because I'm not thinking straight, I don't know but I need to see it a bit better if I am to come to that point. Actually, don't even bother wasting your breath Chris, I know I'm not thinking straight, you on the other hand, your past that, you are making things up in your head now, you didn't deserve to be suspended? I have no idea you were, I just thought the company came to their senses and released you, you always were a bit of a dead weight but you obviously can't remember Money In The Bank? I didn't lose at that Pay Per View, I didn't want to waste my time in a silly little side show match so I pulled out, I pulled out giving you an even better shot yet you still blew it. You showed you are nothing more then a little blip on the radar Chris, it should make you sad how well Smackdown actually coped without you and I do use the word coped really really loosely because it was more like thriving in your absence, it's like you were holding it down

MVP lowers his arms, motioning like a downward spiral as Daniels still doesn't look impressed by it. MVP nods his head, looking at Daniels as a little smile comes back to his face.

It seems to me though that your main motive if jealously, you are jealous of Damien Sandow, you are jealous of Antonio Ceasero, you are jealous of me, it makes sense Chris, I didn't get drafted to another show when the draft was on, I didn't get drafted because I wasn't wanted, you came to Smackdown because Raw didn't want you and then only a few weeks later, you get suspended from Smackdown because once again, they didn't want you. That is what makes me different to you Chris. There is that problem solved so you can sleep at night now, I am wanted, you are not. I am the Highest Paid Superstar in UWF History, you know the lengths the UWF management had to go to sign me? Phone call after phone call after management meetings after meetings and that was just to get me to sign the contract, that is what makes me different to you Chris. The contract is just a smoke screen in this Chris, it gives you something to blame it on but I'm seeing through this, every word you say is pointing towards it. You complain about being a company man, how you do things for the company, you must tell me more about that because the shoe is on the other foot for myself, the company is an MVP company, the company does things for me Chris and it shows that you are jealous of that, it shows Chris, it's written across your statements plain and simple. The quicker you come to terms with that, the quicker you might be able to overcome it but I am not the man to be trying to help you with that, I have never been jealous in my life as everyone just gets jealous of me.

MVP now has the full blown smile back as it seems he is enjoying himself. The crowd are still right behind him as he continues.

Don't worry Chris, after you attacked me, I will give you, your 15 minutes of fame, for a few minutes you will be able to share in my spotlight when we fight at Summerslam, you will see what its like to be inside my world but you won't enjoy it for long Chris, I hope you are ready for this because I know you like to complain about getting suspended, I just wanna hear you scream and complain about getting injured at the hands of the Franchise Player when I prove that I'm Better Then You.

MVP lowers the mic now as the crowd start up the chant again, seemingly keeping quiet if that's possible until MVP had finished. Chants of MVP starts as MVP looks towards Daniels, seemingly waiting for a response from his SS opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.