UWF 2013 Summerslam Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF Summerslam 2013 Official Card*

Special shout out to Dod, who offered up his services and now the Biggest Party of the Summer has not one but TWO posters. Thank you Dod. Hopefully we'll get the banners going here soon too so we can start hyping up this event!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Dat poster... Jesus murphy Dod that's a sick poster!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

IM ON A POSTER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. AWW YEAH

And its totally sick. Two posters are always good. Always. Thanks Dod!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Summerslam Championship Scramble

The Summerslam preshow is red hot right now. Three men in the Scramble match have come out and started to speak their minds. The crowd has been booing them nearly nonstop when they have a moment to do so. Eddie, Sandow, and Reverend Dvon are all staring each other down in the ring currently. The lights dim though, drawing their attention to the ramp and a guitar chord starts to cut through the PA system..

...YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
[video=youtube;t05_pGx_9KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t05_pGx_9KM[/video]

"I Walk Alone" by Saliva tears through the arena and the crowd instantly boos, louder than they have all night. At the perfect moment, Batista emerges from behind the curtain with the UWF Championship wrapped around his waist. Batista walks out onto the stage, looking focused. He starts to go down the ramp, but pauses briefly. He holds his hands up and slaps the title around his waist, then his chest while letting out a huge roar. Massive pyro explodes behind him and the lights go completely out... but a sole spotlight falls on Dave Batista; the UWF Champion.

wwe-batista-wm-26-entrance-o.gif

The Animal turns round in his spotlight, the crowd giving him as much heat as they can. The Champ smirks, before he starts to walk down towards the ring. Batista turns the corner and walks up the steel steps, entering the ring on a clear side through the middle rope. He brushes by Dvon and climbs a turnbuckle and poses to the dismay of the crowd. He flexes and yells out at them, slapping his UWF title some more. He clambers down and demands a microphone from the ring tech. Once he's given it, Dave purposely stands in the center of the ring, becoming surrounded by three of his Summerslam opponents. The spotlight is still on him and the arena is still just as dark, but the music fades out. The crowd is booing and Batista stands there, taking it all in. Batista turns in his spotlight again, admiring how it looks and the shine the belt gives off in the light and soon after he raises the microphone up to his mouth.

tumblr_mq2n8eRX1x1rt4k5qo9_250.gif

Batista:....

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Batista looks around at his opponents while the crowd keeps him from speaking. They start to quiet down while Batista just waits it out. Finally, the champion raises the microphone up again

Batista: Each one of you needs to look at me right now. You need to look and listen to every single word that comes out of my mouth tonight. Because its about damn time I put some of this shit to bed. I'm sick and tired of the disrespect from undeserving little cockroaches like yourselves. I earn everything I have. I earned all of it! I am a multi time world champion, first and friggin foremost. I have more world title reigns than all of you combined! I am a SUCCESS, I am a mega-star in this industry! I sky-rocketed to the top and had one of the best breakout years in history. And when I came back to UWF and I whooped the asses of everybody who stood in my way to get this title around my waist; I did just that and I took it! I came back and I took this brand by storm. I proved that I was still the best around and I will make DAMN sure that each and everyone of you in this match come to realize that when you disrespect me, I will make you pay. I will make you pay and I will embarrass you in front of millions. Because I came back to win titles, and make a shit ton of money. So far, I've been good on my word and I am not ready for this train to stop. Do you understand? I am flying high, I am at the top of my god damn game and theres nothing that is going to stop me from keeping my UWF Championship at Summerslam? AM. I. CRYSTAL. CLEAR!?

The crowd boos again, just as loud as they did before. Batistas opponents stand by as the Animal continues to speak anyway, this time directed at Eddie Guerrero

Batista: Eddie, each week, I listen to you run your mouth. I listen to you bitch and moan. And you can refute that allllll you want but when it comes right down to it all you do is complain. You talk so much, and your bite is Patheeetic Eddie. You take up space every single week, whining and groaning about how you didnt get a match or how you werent scheduled officially for a damn interview. Do you ever stop and think that maybe youre just not good enough for even a pussy like Zack Ryder to care about you? Huh?? Maybe you should pull that head out of your ass Eddie. The Familia, is a JOKE. Wheres Chavo? Wheres your big brooding body guard? I dont seem them on Smackdown either, only you, and only you complaining every god damn time. I dont know where you get off acting like you deserve this shot against me in the first place. I dont know where you get off youre running some kind of war. And for the life of me, I dont know where you get off saying that we should raise your damn hand right now. Newsflash Eddie, I'm not the only person in this match that wants to rip your freakin head off. Got that? You BARELY survived an encounter with me, one on one. I got cheated out of a victory and now, you think you're hot shit. Well Eddie, I dont think Im the only one either who likes people who complain and make half cocked threats. So when you get cornered like the dog you are by one...two..three hell maybe four of us; you'll realize the mistake you made. But for now. You gotta deal with Me and the rest of the people in this match. For now, you count your blessings its not just me youre facing and you pray Eddie, oh yes, you PRAY that youre not forced to eat your words this very second. Because I have no problem kicking your teeth in and powerbombing you through this mat, but Zach Ryder seems to have a problem with me hurting his competitors in his stupid Scramble match. I hope you realize that when youre looking up at those lights after the Scramble match is over, and you dont have this UWF Championship in your possession, you realize how much of a fool you acted in regards to me. This isn't a war Eddie, this isn't anything like what you think it is. This is Me defending MY Championship against four useless, undeserving, punks. Theres not a war to wage but if you're so damn set on war, why dont you just build yourself a bunker and hide from Me. Hide and hope I dont break it down and rip you to pieces. Because thats exactly what I want to do. Last time you pissed me off you got off easy, this time, you're finished.

Eddie and Batista stare each other down, but it doesnt last long because Batista turns his head towards Damien Sandow and Mike Knox. He moves to face him specifically and starts to speak to the former UWF Champion.

Batista: You need to just. Stop. Talking. You just need to find the biggest object you can find and swallow it and hope that it gets lodged in your throat so that you just CHOKE. Just like you did as champion. When you address me, you're going to address me with respect. On Smackdown, you're going to remember the lesson that I will teach you about what happens when you cross me. What happens when you try to play games with me and what happens when you disrespect me like you keep doing. You're nothing to me and I just dont have the time to care about you. You were a product of Y.E.S. You were nothing without them backing you up every step of the way. Now that you're practically alone, you're scraping around on Smackdown. Youre bottom of the barrel but YET here you are. Why? Why the hell are you here? Because you didnt get a rematch? Or two rematches? Or because you werent pinned? Am I supposed to be concerned with what you didnt get? Because I dont give a damn what you got, or what you didnt get. All I can bring myself to care about you is need to kick that smirk off your face and watch you eat your shiny white teeth. Thats all you get from me. You insult me, you run your mouth about how I'm a place holder but here I stand Sandow. Here I friggin stand. If I'm just a place holder, come take this title from me right now. Come take it from me. I dare you. But you know thats not the case. You know that for a damn fact and I think you should be well aware that I'm your biggest obstacle in this match. You may not have to pin me to win but I'm gunning for you. Just like I'm gunning for everybody else. Nothing will keep me down and nothing will stop me from making examples out of each and every one of you. Doesnt matter how many times the title changes hands that night, fact is that I will walk down that ramp as champion and walk back up that ramp as champion. So you can suck on that Sandow. And while you're at it, if this title is your crown I might just do you a favor and shove it straight up your ass because thats where your head is.

Batista: Youre the kind of guy that makes me sick to my stomach, that screams "I dont deserve to be champion" . Champions have to make MONEY. Champions have to be successful and dominant. All these people came to see ME tonight! Not you, not Eddie, Not Dvon and not anybody else. They came to BOO ME because they HATE ME. They hate me, Sandow, because I'm the best. They hate me, because they'd rather have any other alternative and I'm just not ready to give them that kind of satisfaction. I am the top of the food chain here and while they boo me all I get is money. All I get is ratings and power. Thats whats important to me and thats what somebody like you can't handle in this business. There have been lousy champions before Me, pitiful, disgraceful, and questionable champions. But I broke that trend and I will stay Champion Damien. And I will do it dragging your bearded face through every obstacle and barrier in my path if I have to just so you can get a taste of what it's like to be a real champion like Dave Batista.

Batista slowly turns towards Dvon who he will be addressing last. The two lock eyes and everybody remembers the bit of history between the two. Dvon smiles a big grin and Batista raises his mic back up and speaks to the Reverend.

Batista: I'm surprised youre even here.

Dvon looks jokingly hurt by this but Batista keeps on talking.

Batista: Yeah, laugh it up. Still doesnt change the fact that I dont think you're in the right league, buddy. You wanna talk truth? Let me drop some truth on you Dvon, Reverend, screw it, I dont care. I'll call you what I what. Truth is though, this isn't about proving to any "fans" of mine. I dont give a damn what these people think of me. I like that they boo me, but I wouldnt care if they cheered me. I'd still come out and be the UWF Champion, Dave Batista each and every week. The only thing I want and DESERVE is Respect, Dvon! RESPECT. While I know these fans will pay to sit their fat asses in these seats and throw popcorn and over priced drinks in this ring when I defeat anybody they can stand more than me, I dont get the respect I deserve from management and I sure as hell havent been getting any respect from people like you. I dont give two damns if you like me, Let me just clarify that bit right now. But you will DAMN SURE respect ME. ALL OF YOU! Truth is, is that I will beat the respect out of anybody who decides they dont want to do themselves the favor and respect me. I won't stop because you're wearing some outfit and prayin all the time. I will break you. I dont discriminate. I will hurt you. And I have before. You want another truth? I was as much as a protege under you as you were to me a chaperon. You didn't do anything, you didnt make Me the Animal. I made myself, I own my own name and title, I made myself the monster I was today and all I did for you was watch your back and hold that stupid briefcase. I wouldn't call that a break by any means, and if I remember correctly, I'm the one who left you in the middle of the ring. So all I hear from you, is a bitter little bitch who is trying to play hardball with the UWF Champion. You're playing with hell fire though Dvon and I will burn you. I will scar you. I will do anything to keep this championship. So go join Eddie over there in the corner, go pray with him. Go hope that "God" smites me and strikes me down with some terrible vengeance because he's just about the only thing I believe could stop me. And even then, its questionable. But I know for a damn fact, a bible thumpin preachin "warrior" of God will not, WILL. NOT. Get this belt away from me while I'm still breathing.

Batista: I've said time and time again how this is my yard and this is my domain. "Welcome to the Jungle, Bitch" wasn't a nifty little catchphrase I came up with; it was a warning. You all want a piece of me so bad, fine. Come and take it from me, we'll see how that ends for you. But you're in my playground and I have slugged it out with the best, the cream of the crop and come out on top. And when I look around this ring, all I see is the B squad. I see the backup brigade, I see.. a sacrifice. You're all lamb to a slaughter, and I'm sure Dvon could pull some quote out of his ass for that one, but the damn point is that I have made my career on punishing others. I will not stop I will not let up my assault on any of you and I hope you bring the best you all could possibly have because I am going to demolish every single one of you because I am The Animal and I AM the UWF Champion!

Batista's last words thunder off into the microphone and he delivers an Emphatic statement as Champion. The crowd is booing loudly again as the spotlight comes up. Batista holds his UWF Championship high above his head, the camera zooming in on the nameplate which reads his name. The lights now return fully to normal and Batista stands in the center of the ring, waiting for an opponent to speak again.

tumblr_mpmto3PWoV1r270ozo2_500.jpg

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Summerslam Ambrose vs Rhodes

Ambrose is hunched over a bit with his head down and begins shaking it slowly but it soon turns fast and violent. People can hear him screaming " no, no, no, no, no!" before he finally just yells out loud and begins speaking into the mic.

You just don't get it do you! I have to lock him away. You've seen what I'm capable of in matches. You've seen me take the worst punishment in my matches and continue to kick out. That's him giving me shelter just like when I was a young kid fighting for survival. You wouldn't have any idea what my life has been like. You've suffered from being second fiddle for a year. Try living in slums for your entire life until you turned 18 and could legally hurt people who've done you wrong. You think I was jealous of my neighbor getting a full scholarship outta our shitty little town and getting all the attention? No. I was busy taking my mothers whoring money and trying to buy her boyfriend his next fix while avoiding the local junkie from mugging me. I didn't sit at home and watch my daddy make millions on TV. Everything I've gotten in life, I've earned. I've earned my four World Heavyweight Championship reigns. I didn't throw people over a rope to become champion like you, I beat them down with my fists until they couldn't get up any more.

The fans are wildly on Ambrose's side as he remains energetic and is waving his arms around with every sentence.

You may have been signed before me and even debuted before me but I've been here all along. I was there on UWF's first show and I was supposed to be in that battle royal to crown the first World Heavyweight Champion but I decided against it. I didn't want to immediately paint a target on my back. I wanted to make the people fear me. These people feared me. They still do except they cheer me now. You want to know why they don't cheer you? It's because unlike you, I get the job done. Always. It may not happen the next day, week or month but I...We always get it done. So while it's taken the three of you Cody's to finally get to me, it's only gonna take the two of us to kick your ass.

The fans cheer loudly and begin and "Ambrose" chant. Ambrose smiles but slowly looks down and jolts back up.

That's right, Dean Ambrose isn't the one you have to worry about. I've been here much longer. I'm the one who the people really keep talking about. I'm the one who makes him insane. What you people call psycho, I call...normal. You haven't even begun to see what happens when I get angry. All you've done is made Ambrose angry. You've made him need me. You've made him break the seal. I've never been a nice guy but compared to what I'm about to unleash on you, the old Ambrose will look like Gandhi. But don't worry Cody, everyone's going to be talking about Dean Ambrose and Cody Rhodes. They'll be saying just how savage I was to you. You'll still feel ignored by them but don't let it get you down. I'll still give you all the attention you could ever want. I'll learn every weak point in your body. I'll learn everything that you fear in life. I'll learn just what makes you tick and then I'll exploit it all over and over and over again until I get tired of you. You'll never be the same again!

Ambrose calms down and speaks in his normal slightly above average voice.

And who knows, maybe that's what you want. Maybe you want to be changed. I beat you for the Hardcore Championship over a year ago and sent you packing. Next thing you know, you come back a changed man. You went on to become a two time UWF Champion. You became...better. That's what happens when people fight me. They either disappear or they become better. It's clear you can't be as good as me so you just want to be better. You couldn't get the job done against John Morrison and maybe that was the final straw. You felt yourself becoming weaker. You feel that it's time for another boost. Maybe you've just become so numb to pain. Maybe that's why you attacked your father. To feel something. I'll make sure you feel something again Cody. Even if it's the last pain you'll ever know.

A sly sadistic smile comes across Ambrose's face as he stares into the eyes of Cody.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Summerslam- Umaga(c) vs. Sting- Last Man Standing- Extreme Championship

The lights go out as the fans explode into excited cheering.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the entrance theme of the "Icon" begins to play.

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The theme is "Willing" by Times of Grace as Sting walks out and proudly gestures to the adoring crowd.

1sjsk8.gif

Sting makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, microphone in hand as he raises the microphone to his mouth, ready to address the situation as "Willing" fades out to silence.

career19.jpg

Sting: Seventeen days. Seventeen days until I finally realize my destiny and at long last have my redemption when I defeat you at Summerslam, the biggest party of the summer, for the Extreme Championship. Because of my failure to capture the International Championship from Rhino at Wrestlemania, it has been one hundred and sixty-five days since I've held any form of gold in this company or on this brand, and by the time Summerslam gets here it will be one hundred and eighty-two days. That's almost exactly half a year, and each and every waking moment of that time period has been excruciating to me because it's been one hundred and eighty-two days of constant fighting. Fighting for my job, fighting for my life, fighting for the very value of my name and my legacy!

I've been fighting with the intensity of a championship contender without being one. Why? Because for one reason or another, every man that has been placed at the helm of this brand since its inception has wanted to see me get beaten severely until I'm not only unrecognizable, but until I can't even walk on my own two feet or have any quality of life whatsoever, let alone wrestle. And on that note, here's some more history for you, another number for you to crunch. I signed with the Ultimate Wrestling Federation on June the first, two thousand and twelve. I moved to NXT on August the twenty-seventh of the same year.

Sometime in November, JBL had to step away from power so I stepped in for him and ran things, but on December the third, he came back and blindsided me with a Clothesline From Hell. So in the big picture, I haven't been fighting for my job, life, legacy, and name value for the one hundred and eighty-two days since I lost that Extreme Championship, it's been two hundred and forty-eight days. Two hundred and forty-eight days of being verbally harassed by the likes of John Bradshaw Layfield! Two hundred and forty-eight days of being beaten down by the likes of Darren Young, Zack Ryder, CM Punk, Austin Aries, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Raven, Roman Reigns, Homicide, Hernandez, Konnan, Ultimate Warrior, and you!

But I've always gotten up and kept fighting, so frequently that if I removed all mentions and references to scorpions from my image and replaced them with phoenixes, I would be justified. But why do I keep fighting? Because each and every one of these fans, male and female and belonging to all age groups, need something and someone to believe in. My confidence and determination, the fact that I keep fighting, that is their something and I, the "Icon", am their someone. But the why isn't good enough, and I say that because there's something that your mouthpiece and every other person that opposes me points out, my age.

Look at the severity of the beatings that happened over the course of those two hundred and forty-eight days. Look at the duration of those beatings, look at how many people were involved in those beatings, look at how frequently those beatings happened. How does a fifty-four year old man endure that even once, let alone multiple times? I bet he has his dentist on speed dial because of how frequently he has to replace his dentures. I bet he stays medicated by painkillers and analgesics. How does he do it without the use of either his walker, wheelchair, or cane? Doesn't the nursing home wonder where he's at? How many adult diapers does he soil as a result of these things? How does he see them coming at him without his glasses? Does it make his arthritis worse?

I do it because of the love I have in my heart and soul for Anarchy the brand, UWF the company, professional wrestling the business, every performance aspect of the sport, and most importantly the fans. I've had more tears, drops of sweat, and blood beaten out of me than I can measure, and the pain I felt in all of those individual moments and feel now as a result of them catching up to me all at once can't be put into words, but none of that matters. None of that matters because the love I have for what I do and who I do it for outweighs the pain. And as for the rest, as for me being raggedy, pruney old Stinky, I've grown sick and tired of the worn out cliche', it's an insult that doesn't even sting anymore, no pun intended.

It's juvenile and it's drivel, it's unintelligent and it's immature. When you say things like that what it tells me is you aren't creative enough to observe something besides that. All I hear from you is how old I am, how I should quit wrestling and why, how ridiculous you think it is that I paint my face, and accusations of me holding down younger talent. Not you, Umaga, because you have a neanderthal's vocabulary and when you do talk you sound like either the Tazmanian Devil or a Samoan Cookie Monster.

Which is an act, by the way. You aren't the "Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga, you aren't this beast from the jungle. I think the neanderthal part is probably accurate, but as far as everything else, you're just Eddie Fatu trying to pretend that you were never Jamal of Three Minute Warning as though the world is going to forget just because you put on tribal face paint and style your hair into dreads. Me on the other hand, since I know it's going to be brought up, aside from my time as Flash of the Blade Runners, I've always been Sting. I had blonde hair and colorful face paint, then white face paint that covered part of my face, then long hair with black and white face paint, then long hair with red and black face paint, then short hair with black and white face paint, then I tinkered with additional colors in TNA, and I've switched my appearance a few times here in UWF, but I'm still Sting.

I'm not pretending to be someone I'm not, I'm not playing a character or taking on a role, I'm just being myself. I just put on a trenchcoat, carry around a bat, and wear face paint, those are the only things I don't do in my real life. Let's recap. I'm more authentic than you, my reason for being here is more respectable than yours, my passion for being in this line of work is more pure, and I've withstood more damage than you can possibly dish out on your best day. Where's your authenticity? It's non-existant because Umaga is a char-ac-ter. What's your reason for being here? Money. What's your passion for being in this line of work? Legitimately hurting people and making money. And as for the last point, well, let me put it this way.

There's no doubt that you're big and strong and agile and dominant, no one can take that away from you, but knowing what you know about what I've been through and what I'll go through to get my title back because of how bad I want this, you know without me telling you that you aren't big enough. You know without me telling you that you aren't strong enough, you aren't agile enough, you aren't dominant enough. The size of the fight in me is bigger than the girth of you, the strength of my mental will is stronger than the strength of your physical, and I don't need to be agile to be dominant, I'm dominant because I endure and because my strategy is actually thought out.

Your itinerary, no matter the situation, is, "Umaga Smash". It takes more than that to win a match, especially one of this calibur and especially when your opponent is me. What happens when the length of this match gets past your point of no return? I'll tell you what's going to happen, you're going to be so blown up and exhausted that you'll be helpless to stop me from picking the bones. But let's get to the heart of the matter and see one more important reason why I'm going to be victorious at Summerslam and you aren't.

Because I've beaten you before. That fact combined with all of the other facts I presented makes for an almost impenetrable case for me. But you shouldn't feel bad, because you'll get your rematch just like I'm getting mine, that's a given. But if I have anything to do with it, you're going to have to wait AT LEAST as long as I did. Now why don't you and Trish join me? It's getting kind of lonely standing in this ring talking about this match all by myself.

Sting smirks as he lowers his microphone, awaiting the inevitable arrival of Trish Stratus and Umaga.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Summerslam Ambrose vs Rhodes

122_zpsa02e3978.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Psycho...heh, that's...haha..HAHAhhaha..

Cody starts to laugh to himself, an uncomfortable laugh as he loses it before he finally regains some composure.

That's funny, You and I, we've been compared before, you...you're psycho. But me? well let's just say there's a fine line between Unstable and Thriving, I'm not crazy.

The crowd boo immediately, all knowing that statement in and of itself is crazy.

No no I'm not crazy, because I'm not like you...I've never been like you thank god I'm not you. No I come from a fine lineage, my first memories involve this business I've taken my earliest steps inside of a wrestling ring. I have a legendary pedigree, and I have the look that separates me from those same people enough to become my own man. Hell I was held as a baby by people who you don't even deserve to be mentioned under the same breath with, and I have surpassed them all. I'm younger, I'm hungrier, and I'm better than they ever were in their heyday. You...You come from filth, your pedigree is the one you buy at the store for your dogs. I am the rightful Man of my generation and you barely have a right to be competing under the same roof as me, And yet you think you're better than me...these people here think you're better than me.

Cheers are heard from the audience, all agreeing with that sentiment.

You're Not better than me...You are NOT Better than me, NONE OF YOU...Are better than me.

Cody is fuming as he yells out at the people, he breaths in and out calming down, his head starts to shake from side to side as if stuff is rattling around in his head. He puts his head down and reaches back once more, he pulls his hood up over his head for some reason, before he continues.

I'm not Crazy...I'm the sanest one here, You...no no You people are the crazy ones. You said I was crazy when I said I was going to become the first World Champion, or when I said I would be the one to end the longest reign in UWF History, You all said i was crazy when I said I was going to beat the Undefeated King of the Ring winner, You all said I was crazy when I said I was going to beat the Royal Rumble winner at the Main Event of Wrestlemania. And now you all say I'm crazy, well I've proven you all wrong. I've proven everyone who has stood in front of me wrong, I am the one in UWF, I'm the Only in UWF, and now dean stands there and all of you think he's going to tear me apart...but you are going to be wrong again...oh so wrong, because Dean is going to fall like the other. I've faced every hero and every monster there is, and I've beaten them all Dean...You're not special because you're psycho, you're not special because you're great, the only thing that makes you different is that you haven't stood in my way long enough to become a problem yet. But at Summerslam, You're going to have a lot of problems...

Cody starts to walk down the ramp slowly as he raises his microphone.

Savage? You may be psycho enough to beat up a couple backstage hands, beat up the mat, even beat up yourself. But that doesn't scare me...you know what the difference between us is? You just do things when the moment comes, people may admire that but there's a difference between living in the moment and not being able to comprehend what is possible in the world. In you're head, that guy in there thinks that as long as he has control when it matters, you're body will hold out long enough to keep going. But I have thought up every scenario, and I haven't stayed up nights thinking about it driving myself insane, I just know everything that can happen. I know Mr. unstoppable has a nagging injury or two, I know how Mr. Unpredictable goes to end his matches, I know what you will do and I know what you won't even try to do. You think You're dangerous because you show up and hurt people, but let me be the one to tell you, you should fear less the stranger with a chair than the man who knows you better than anyone else.

Cody stops at ringside, looking up the light cast a shadow over his eyes but you can see the smile he has on his face.

I do have to apologize, I haven't been myself lately, but from now on I am going to be all myselves, Every aspect about me is coming to ahead. And do you know what's so bad about that Dean-o? If we fought in UCW, I would of beat you, and looked damn good while doing it, if we fought before I was fired and sent to bottom of the ladder in UWF again, I would of disfigured you, I would of hurt you in a way so that every day that you woke up and felt that nagging pain on your neck you would remember it was Cody Rhodes who did it. If we fought in a cross-brand Raw vs. Smackdown match a couple months ago I would of revealed the monster known as Dean Ambrose as the paper tiger he really was, But now I don't feel like making anything of you. I don't feel like sending a message or trying to up my rank in the world title picture, I don't feel like making you remember me or making an example out of you. Right now I just feel like getting rid of you...I promise you can't stay...We'll make you go away...whoa oh.

Cody sings to himself, looking down at the floor as if losing himself.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF Summerslam Internet Championship

[video=youtube;U4HL8qushd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4HL8qushd8[/video]

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

Jericho! Jericho appears at stage. Crowd cheers for him! Jericho popes as he opens his arms and pyro shoots off. Jericho turns and screams "Come on baby!". Jericho walks towards the ring. He stands on apron and looks at crowd. He enters and takes a microphone.

So this Summer will be hotter, better and Y2Jer as "The Best in the World at what he does" Chris Jericho will be at Summerslam! (Crowd pops) Now you see I will be at Summerslam. I am really happy about it and I think may Jerichoholics are also happy about it because you know Summerslam is called as "The Biggest Party of the Year" and without a huge rockstar a party isn't a party baby! But you see I am not also a huge rockstar, I am also a great professional wrestler. For many years I have been in this industry showing nothing in this ring but talent. I call myself as the best but I am not the only one who says that, also this guy right here says that, this pretty hot girl says that, this grandpa says that and all Jerichoholics here says that! Because in all those years they see me perform with perfection and they appreciate it!

Y2J chants comes from crowd.

For many years I have seen many many great wrestlers, from The Rock to Daniel Bryan, from Triple H to Edge. But now there are lots of talented wrestlers which people admire, like Seth Rollins, like Dean Ambrose... But I can say that there is a guy who is different from that new talented guys. Someone who has huge heart but a small brain. That guy is THE Brian Kendrick. (Crowd cheers) I understand your cheers. He is a great talent. He is a great wrestler he wrestles with his heart, with his soul. He has a huge passion! But he has no idea how this industry goes. Brian, you and me were the new champions at Lockdown. But with a stupid decision we faced each other in a title unification match which was a great match. A match that has been on Main Event of SmackDown! A match only two great wrestlers can have. And I know that I am a great wrestler, and you showed that you are a great wrestler! And I appreciated it and tried to show it to you but accidentaly it cost you. I didn't mean to make it but it happened. And your small brain think I did it intentionally. You made a huge mistake Brian. On SmackDown you hit me with the microphone and you thought you can get the upper hand. (Jericho smiles) Well junior, you can't get the upper hand against Chris Jericho. You are good but not that much good! Brian, you beat me last time but this time I will make sure I will win as I stand over you as your shoulders down on your mat or as I will make you scream and tapout with Walls of Jericho!

Mixed reaction from crowd.

But Brian Kendrick isn't the only person in this match. Kendrick is the man who I have history in this match. In this match there is a man that I have nothing to do with but there is one thing that attracts me to him and that is something I have been that close to take but I couldn't take it. That is the Internet Championship. Drew, you are the champion because of me and because of Brian's weak mind. You used Brian's weak mind and you get that title. Well enjoy your reign because that click clock you hear is for you, because there is a countdown for you on Internet and that countdown is also for me because you will lose the title to me! This week you said something ridiculous, you said that you are the best. Well I have a question that you can answer. You are a Scotsman, a Sinister one you call. Well you know if your loser team Derry City beats Celtic and if Celtic beats Real Madrid, does it make them the best? Give me a break. You are not the best, Brian has never been the best. But you can think you are the best because as I win I will take it back. After that you will have nothing stupid to say.

Ladies and Gentlemen, at Summerslam we will have a new champion, SmackDown will have a new champion. I am not talking about Antonio Cesaro, I am not talking about RVD and I am not talking about Brian Kendrick for sure. I am talking about myself. Because I get what I needed. Confidence. I am confident about taking that title to my hands and when I will do I will raise it high above my head and that will be my key to the palace of best where I belong, where I will be. I am still the best and at Summerslam I will show it but it will be only the beginning!

Jericho lowers the mic, suddenly a music heard around the arena.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Summerslam Internet Championship

“Man With A Plan†hits the PA system but after a few seconds static overcomes the sound and it’s uncomfortable to listen to. The crowd become disgruntled and cover their ears before the static falls away to be replaced with silence. Suddenly the titantron lights up and Brian Kendrick is seen, larger than life, addressing the crowd and Chris Jericho.

Brian_Kendrick.jpg

The Brian Kendrick: Oh look, everyone is covering their ears, they must be tired of hearing all the talk from Smackdown superstars and none of the action everyone promises. See, last week on Smackdown I took action whilst Jericho stood across from me and lied to our faces. Our faces UWF universe; he insulted all of us. I took action whilst Drew McIntyre stood backstage and didn’t even grace us with his almighty presence…

Kendrick turns to the side and laughs.

I understand the irony, don’t get me wrong, but I’m here live in the arena tonight and I will be down in that ring soon but I had to sit here and tell you all what I’m feeling alone because I’m scared.

The crowd is confused and Jericho eyes the titantron.

I’m scared because I don’t know what I’m becoming. Letting myself lose matches due to fundamental pinning positions and being distracted? That’s not the Brian Kendrick I promised to the world when I came to Smackdown. That is not the Brian Kendrick that nearly beat your Worlds Champion on his first night giving nearly a foot away to him. That is not THE Brian Kendrick.

Kendrick puts his head in his hands and runs them through his hair; madness filling his eyes.

The thing with fear is that you have to embrace it. What did Jim Morrison say…expose yourself to your deepest fear…after that it has no power. So I’m here tonight to confess, the genesis of Brian Kendrick if you will, that I have not been giving you 100%. I have not been giving you…me. From this moment forward there is no holding back and that doesn’t mean bitching about my spot or dragging up the past, no, that means going out every single night and kicking ass until I’m not just the Internet Champion but the Champion of the WORLD.

Kendrick eyeballs the camera.

Whether it is genius or insanity I will get the job done. With the wisdom of the past coursing through my very veins I will seek victory. See, in any given situation the best thing you can do is the right thing. The next best is the wrong thing. The worst possible thing to do…is nothing. Whether I have to go through hell or not I am going to be the best. Chris Jericho. I’m sorry. I hit you with a cheap shot this week on Smackdown because the past few weeks had poisoned me and poisoned my soul. I’m not sorry though that hitting you with that microphone and having Drew talk trash to us from backstage led to another title match. In that instance I did the wrong thing but it was better than nothing and I reaped the reward. If needs be, I will do the wrong thing again to beat you Christopher. You are a hell of a talent, dare I say I enjoy wrestling you, but we both know I am better than you.

Kendrick smiles for the first time during the promo and the crowd, who were warming to him, are split.

As for Drew McIntyre, you my friend are a third wheel. A footnote in a much greater story. My story. You have enjoyed carrying that title around with you for two weeks now but at Summerslam Jericho will be there with us in the ring and so I can ensure he is down for the count before I turn to driving your head into the canvas and leaving as champion. Your words fall on deaf ears. You act as if you have earned our respect and have earned that title but you have not. You go to the ring now and you tell the world how you deserve to be champion. Go back and forth with Jericho and talk your trash but I will be watching and I will see you both very…very soon.

Kendrick looks off the side as the screen fades and Jericho gestures that he doesn’t know why the hell Kendrick didn’t just come out to ringside!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Daniels vs MVP Street Fight

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

normal_1013893_10151565203866026_815779279_n.jpg

Daniels walks out to a flood of boos. He doesn’t seem to notice as he walks slowly down the ramp with a cocky smile on his face. He stops about half way down the ramp to look at the crowd once and shake his head. The crowd boos even louder. This causes him to laugh loudly as he jumps into the ring. He does his typical strut before asking for a microphone. The crowd doesn’t let him speak right away as they continue their verbal assault. He stands there patiently for what could only be estimated as five seconds before bursting out.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Alright shut up! I’ve had enough of listening to all you morons. It’s time someone of importance spoke up here. Now look at you all, you’re nothing but sheep in my opinion. You follow what the UWF machine tells you to follow. I mean honestly, before I attacked MVP I was a fan favourite. You all loved and adored me. But now, now that I assaulted the guy who you all assumed was going to beat the big bad animal Batista, I’m suddenly the bad guy. You know, most people would get tired of repeating themselves. I can’t stop it honestly, I love repeating myself. I’m not the bad guy here, MVP is, Desmond Wolfe is, and hell Zack Ryder isn’t doing himself any favours. But because I speak up for myself and say I don’t like how things are being handled I’m labeled as the bad guy.

Last time I checked you used to praise guys like that; you used to praise CM Punk! It’s pretty clear to me that none of you know exactly what it is you want. You continuously change your minds it’s hard to keep up! Not that I am really complaining, I never once said I did what I did in the hopes that you would like it. In fact I don’t care! When one of you pulls me aside and asks me why I did it, I just walk away. When one of you pulls me aside and tells me I was wrong for what I did, I laugh in your face and walk away. None of you seem to truly understand the big picture, and all of you need to get your hearing checked. I know you all can hear me when I have this microphone. I know you can all hear me loud and clear because I speak with purpose. But I’ll answer the question and I’ll even respond to the statement.

Why did I do it? Why did I assault MVP and cost him the UWF Championship? Simple, I did it because it was the right thing to do. I did it because he walks around here like he owns the place. He walks around here like he deserves everything! The only thing he truly deserved was what I gave him, a crushed windpipe and a broken ego. I did it because unlike anybody else, I was the only one willing to speak up. Everybody knew it was wrong for MVP to get that title shot! And everybody knew it was wrong for me to get suspended, so here we are! Heading into Summerslam where it supposedly will end. I don’t think that’s the case however. I don’t think MVP is going to be very happy when I beat him. Now, onto that statement that claims I was wrong for what I did.

Daniels raises a finger and doubles over in laughter. He continues to laugh hard for some time.

I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! Woooh! Hold on a second.

Daniels suddenly drops onto his butt for what seemed like a minute as he continued to laugh. He stops after a while.

Now that I have some composure, let’s continue. What I did wasn’t wrong; in fact I’m pretty sure I responded to this when I answered that last question. MVP was more than happy to receive a title shot he didn’t deserve. Just like me he lost at Money in the Bank, just like me he did absolutely nothing for a month! So one day he finally speaks about how he wants a title shot and he is suddenly presented with one. Tell me, is that right? What about Damien Sandow who should have been given his title shot right away? What about Antonio Cesaro who was the longest reigning United States Champion? There were so many other more deserving guys who would have been happy to have a title shot. But MVP who is unhappy with where he was gets a title shot? Give me a damn break! I’ve been unhappy for the past year and I’ve spoken up many times. What did that get me, a title shot for a title that was next to meaningless? Granted I made the Hardcore Championship a feature on Raw no thanks to anybody else. But since then I never got what I truly deserved. I’m just glad I was drafted away from Raw before Randy Orton could do any more damage.

What makes MVP any different than me? He claims he’s the most paid superstar in UWF, I say that’s a waste of money. He’s proven to be one of the most unreliable wrestlers in UWF history! He shows up, does some things, talks a lot, gets handed a title shot for doing nothing and leaves the company once he loses! He’s done this a few times! I’ve been loyal to UWF since day one! When I left both times, one of which was not by choice I did my best to promote the company. I was a freaking company man! I was handed nothing but a paycheck and a pat on the back! No major titles, no headlining pay per views! NOTHING! I did everything I could to put this company on the map. I was up before the sun doing radio shows until late at night doing some late night television. It was all in vain however. I was never truly given an opportunity for anything! The Money in the Bank match was a damn joke, and there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to lose it simply because I was starting to speak my mind.

It’s nothing but politics around here and I’m the one and only honest politician! Eventually though I will be cast aside, the headlines would read that I was taking money under the table. All that fun stuff. In the end, I’ll continue to fight for what I believe in. I will continue to fight against those who continuously lie just to make a few extra bucks! It’s a freaking crime to the business. And because I’m the only honest asshole, and I say that with pride, but because I’m the only honest asshole I get chastised for it? That’s the biggest joke I’ve heard all year. So now I’m taking a stand, and I honestly expected you guys to stand beside me, but I guess that’s not the case. So I think I’ve said enough, and I can see it’s going right over your heads, so I think I’ve wasted enough of my time. MVP, I know you’ve got something to get off your chest, and I assume you’re around, so why not speak up? Why not vent like you do best?

Daniels stands in the middle of the ring and waits patiently for MVP to make his presence known.​

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn

OOC: I apologize for my lateness with this post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dxGB0dC4Ceg[/video]

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage wearing a suit with the Internet Championship in his hand and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He is handed a microphone from one of the UWF technical workers. He gets a smirk on his face as he raises the title in the air before addressing his opponents

Drew Mcintyre: How hungry are you guys for my Internet Championship? By mere presence I can see that Jericho may possess more hunger because he is out here in the ring trying to sell lies to these fans about how he is going to take my title away from me at Summerslam. Speaking of Summerslam, which is being billed as the “Biggest Party of the Yearâ€. I don’t see it as being a party of any kind due to the fact that I have to defend my title, against not one but two opponents. Statically the odds are not in my favor, but that doesn’t matter to me because when we step into this ring at Summerslam, statistics won’t control what I do to you guys. They won’t be able to control how we perform in this ring. I don’t need stats to tell me how to defend my title. I’ve held titles before and I have successfully retained my titles numerous times. Sure there were times when I lost championships but I’ve learned from those mistakes and I’m ready to defend this title at Summerslam.

Drew Mcintyre pauses to catch his breath. He then looks over at Jericho

Drew Mcintyre: Jericho since you are the one here, I will give you the honor of addressing you first. I will commence by addressing the fact that you said that I the reason I have this title on my shoulder is because of your “helpâ€. When you put it in that context, you don’t quite capture the magnitude of my victory over Kendrick, you see Jericho, I did not just defeat Kendrick, I dominated him. You stand there and spit out lies about how you helped me get this title, but all you are doing is because you are trying to compensate for the fact that you have failed at every attempt to capture this title. It only took me one time, one time to have this golden baby around my waist. Oh and by the way Jericho, next time you want to use an outside reference to try and prove a point, do your research. I’m from Scotland, Derry City is not my team because they are an Irish team. The Irish and the Scots don’t exactly see eye to eye.

Drew chuckles a little as he takes a slight pause.

Drew Mcintyre: Now let’s move on to the “Man with the Planâ€, who decided that his plan was to avoid talking face to face with us until later. It’s fine though because I could care less if he listened to what I had to say. But in the rare instance that he is backstage, Kendrick listen up. You had your reign as champion and lucky for you our GM had decided to give you your rematch. But I have other plans; there is no way that I am letting you leave Summerslam with this title again. This title is mine currently and the only way that either you are getting this title is if I hand it over to you or if I decide that I can move on to better things. Your current conflict with fear will prevent you from re-capturing this title.

Drew Mcintyre pauses as he gathers his thoughts. A sly smile appears on this face

Drew Mcintyre: My mind is not clouded with outside distractions. Sure I don’t agree with the fact that I was added to your little feud and I have to defend my title against you guys. But as a champion, I have a target on me and I need to prove why this title is on my shoulder. So at Summerslam I am going to show you guys the ruthless aggression that has people saying that I am the Chose…..

Drew Mcintyre is interrupted by.......

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Rhino vs Punk

GORE! GORE! GOOORE!

[video=youtube;RYN5ezObW6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYN5ezObW6I[/video]

The crowd is instantly drawn to their feet as The War Machine’s music plays on. A section of the crowd gets even louder as Rhino is seen slowly making his way down the stairs. Fans tried everything they could to get a picture with him or to even just touch him. He looked around for a moment before continuing on. He was about half way down when he took notice of a group of fans and posed with them as they all sported some kind of Rhino merchandise.

Rhino was all business after that as he made his way briskly through the remainder of the crowd and jumped the barricade. He went by the time keeper and got himself a microphone before finally sliding into the ring. As his music finally stopped he went to speak but the crowd began to chant for him. Some were chanting “RHINO! RHINO! RHINO!†but the majority of them were chanting “ECW! ECW! ECW!†Rhino just laughed as he waited patiently. Once the commotion was nearly over he spoke.

170px-Rhino_at_TNA_show.jpg

“The War Machine†Rhino:
You know, I can’t quite remember the last time I got quite the reaction I just got there. I think it’s more because of my entrance, which honestly brings me back to some good old days. The days where I kicked ass and didn’t give a damn, so I figured I’d do that again. I figured I’d stop caring and just kick any ass. I mean I haven’t exactly been on a hot streak lately. In fact since my return I’ve lost every match I’ve been in. It’s not a great feeling at all, but it’s something I’ve got to live with. I knew I was getting into a whole new ball game when I came back to Anarchy. Mind you, that Tyson Kidd has some real talent, even if he is a bit of a jackass. But that’s not what I want to talk about; in fact I want to forget those losses as much as possible. It’s time to discuss the future, my future to be more specific. I’ve been doing this for a long time, and now I’m finally at a place where I feel somewhat respected. But at the same time I don’t exactly see that from every single person in the back. Need I remind everybody that I won the International Championship in a freaking Elimination Chamber? How many of you guys back there can say you did that?

Would you listen to me, I’m starting to sound like a damn five year old girl. I’m the freaking War Machine! I’m supposed to be mean and tough. I’m supposed to act first and think later. What the hell happened? Where the heck did I take a wrong turn? Maybe this old age thing is finally getting to me, and if that’s the case it looks like I have a good reason to do whatever the hell I want. I can beat up anybody I want and not give a damn. I think it’s time I do that again. Oh there I go again, forgetting stuff. Didn’t I just say that? RAH! I am getting pissed off now. Maybe it’s time I finally talk about what I really wanted to talk about. C... M.... Punk.

The crowd boos loudly. Rhino allows them to air their hatred towards Punk.

Punk, for so long you’ve claimed to be the best. You claim to be the best in the world. I still don’t see it, usually you’d expect someone who says that to back it up. Not once have you ever acknowledged your losses. You just imagine they aren’t there, but you’ve lost before Punk, and you’ll lose again. In fact, I have it in good faith that you’ll lose at Summerslam to yours truly. You want it to end, you want this whole thing between us two to end, but I don’t! I’m having far too much fun now, we’re in too deep. I honestly don’t see how it’s going to end anyway. We both want the same thing; we both want to be on the top of the ladder. It’s almost like it’s our destiny to constantly be at each other’s throats. I’m going to be that constant thorn in your side for a long time pal. I don’t give a crap what Mick Foley has to say, I don’t give a crap what Vince MacMahon has to say! At Summerslam it doesn’t end, it only just begins. In my opinion if you had kept your mouth shut like a smart man. But you just had to say what you were thinking. Even then all you were doing was just pissing me off. You know exactly what to say to make people hate you. So it’s only fitting that the guy who hates you the most is always going to be doing whatever he can to ensure you get no sleep.

That’s all I want Punk, I want you to suffer, and you challenged me to something I know all too well. I’m a beast you can’t cage, I’m too used to cages that all I want to do is tear them down. But now I have a new toy to play with in my cage. What was it a Hell in a Cell match?

A fan shouts out to correct him. Rhino looks at him.

Thank you, an Extreme Rules Hell in a Cell match. You know, I’ve been in so many cage matches since coming to UWF that I’ve lost count. Honestly Punk, you may have very well just signed your death warrant. If you look back, I’ve been in a lot of these. I may not have had too much success in the, but that experience is all I need to beat your ass. You see Punk; it’s almost become my thing. And yes I am well aware of all the losses I’ve suffered in these types of matches, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that I’ve never been more ready. I finally get a chance to hurt you in more ways than one! I get to watch you bleed; I get to be the cause of that bleeding. The scent of blood kind of excites me. I’m like a one of those great white sharks on Shark Week. I have waited patiently for my prey to fall right into my trap. And once you make that one fatal mistake I will be on you just as fast. Oh man, it’s damn near glorious to be in the position I’m in. You’re in no way prepared for me. There is no chance of you coming out of this alive. So while you walk around acting all cocky, I’ll be walking around as excited as a kid in the candy store!

This is the moment I’ve been waiting for, the moment where I could possibly end the career of CM Punk and cement mine in history as the guy to finally shut CM Punk up! It’s been a long time coming Punk, but by the end of our match you’ll be begging for mercy. I will be the one to decide whether you deserve mercy or not. So bring that monkey of yours along, which will just give me another toy to play with.

Rhino stands in the middle of the ring with a sadistic smile as he waits patiently for CM Punk.​

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Jericho interrupts Drew.

That you are the Chosen One for me to say this, WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP! (Crowd cheers) Drew please, don't bore us anymore with your stupid accent and with your boring, nonsense, ridicilous words. We all know that Summerslam won't be a party for you, it will be a hell for you because you will face two men in this very ring and it's obvious that you will have a very, very hard time. But that's not the only reason that Summerslam won't be a party for you, there is another reason for that and that is the fact that you will enter this ring as the champion and as the match ends you won't be the champion anymore because I will. Yes, I am hungry for your title and I can tell you how much I am, I am very hungry for that title. I am starving for it. I want it. I need it! Because that is an ingredient for my big meal and that meal is called "Chris Jericho is the best". I told Brian before that I had to, I needed to win because once I will become a champion, people will recognize damn well that I am still the best! People will understand that thing was inside me all along and finally it has gone out. But for that I need that. Summerslam won't be a party for you, but it will be a party for me to celebrate my victory over you two! Because we all know that statistics doesn't matter. The statistics that we each have %33,3 chance, that you have the title, also the fact that Brian beat me before and you beat him doesn't matter. Only one thing will matter in this match and that's the fact that I am the BEST IN THE WORLD AT EVERYTHING I DO! So Drew, I will break your dreams apart, I will shatter your dreams. You have no chance in this match. This guy is paranoiac but believe me he is one hell of a wrestler that can pull of a victory anytime. Because I dominated him, I beat the crap out of him just like you did but he beat me. The only reason that you won was the reason that I accidentally distracted him. So you better understand this Scottish trash because that's the fact. Summerslam will be "The Biggest Failure of the Year" for you!

Jericho gets cheered. Jericho now looks to titantron.

You are up there but I know that you are listening me. I know you heard all the things I had said. You are not deaf but you have some troubles in your mind for sure because you have been acting like a paranoiac for a week and now you are doing things that are the exact opposite of what you say. You say they are tired of talking and no action but you are sitting out there on your ass and just talking. So why don't you come here and take some action against me? Will you? (Brian is still on titantron) That's what I thought "The Paranoid" Brian Kendrick. So let me gets this straight for your weak and dusty mind, I am not lying. All that happened 2 weeks ago was nothing more then accident. But you decided to let your fury go off and you hit me in the head. You are the one who made it personal, you are the one who made professionalism go out of the way. So I am not responsible for anything I will do at Summerslam. I am tired of you calling me a "liar" because I am a decent and honest man. Your stupid ideas make me lose my respect to you and also the same ideas make me angry. Because just like you said, you are not this. You are not THE Brian Kendrick. Right now you are Brian Crying. You are crying, moaning, whining and bitching because you lost your title and you are trying to put the all blame on me! Well my friend, in this world every human being is responsible for what has happened to himself. So stop crying and be real THE Brian Kendrick. The man who put a great match against me and the man who beat me! Stop being that man who lost to this trash who is in the ring with me! Because if you won't, you will lose your mind with conspiracy theories and you will have no chance at Summerslam. If you won't change I will frustrate you ONE...MORE...TIME! There were a lot of guys that said they were better than me, they didn't stop coming my entire career. What did I do? I proved them wrong! And I will prove you both wrong when I will leave Summerslam as the man who will have Internet Championship in his hand! And after that, nothing will be the same for you two, for SmackDown and for UWF ever... AGAIN!

Jericho looks at Brian Kendrick who is on titantron.

OOC: Let's end it as you two send your second. Is it okay?

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Welp, that was a lot of work. Finally done so let me know what you guys think of the Summerslam banners.

Status
Not open for further replies.