UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: New Year's Revolution: Last Man Standing: Seth Rollins vs. Austin Aries

The scene opens in the backstage. There is an emptry chair. The camera is filming it for a while when a man comes near the chair and sits down. It's Austin Aries who smiles and begins to speak.

2lwn6gy.jpg

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries:
Can ya smell it? Yes, that's Christmas in the air. Don't you all just love this time of the year? This is the time of the year when people finally get to calm their nerves, have a good time with their families and enjoy each other. Kids go out, built iglus and snowmen while snow is falling from the sky. Through this time of the year, we're all walking on the streets with smiles on our face and nothing's bothering us. Well, after all we're all bothering about one thing...what will Santa bring us this year. We don't know but we're all so excited about it, right? I'm the Greatest Man That Ever Lived and with that come many things but the one I'm the most proud of during the holiday season is my house. I always have the greatest chritmas decoration. Everybody has a plastic santa on their roof but I don't. I have a huge, 4 feet tall plastic Austin Aries dressed as Santa on my roof. Top that, people.

Aries smiles as he hears people in the arena laughing.

Yes, I love Christmas and the new year. Every new year people get drunk and do stupid things but I don't. I also never celebrate it. What I celebrate during the new year is The Year of Austin Aries. Every year is a great year for Austin Aries. Lets look at what I will celebrate during The Year of Austin Aries this year. First great thing that happened to me was that I became the Longest Reigning TNA X-Division Champion of all time. Then I went on the forfit that title and become the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. That was in TNA. Moving on to my career in CWF. Oh, CWF. What a great time I had over there. I was in CWF for like only two months though. But those two moths were enough for me to become the CWF European Champion. Then CWF died and I will go down in history as the last CWF European Champion ever. Sounds good, huh? And that's not even all. After CWF died I debuted in Ultimate Wrestling Federation...UWF, the best wrestling company these days. I was a part of the very first UWF Tuesday Night RAW. That night I almost became the first ever UWF World Heavyweight Champion if there wasn't for Chris Jericho. That was only my first UWF RAW. Then, I took a brake and when I came back I headed to Wrestlemania where I became the first ever Money in The Bank winner in the history of UWF. Later on I cashed the money in the bank briefcase to become the UWF Undisputed Champion making myself a four time world champion. This year's Year of Austin Aries will for sure be the best and the year after that will be even better because after being moved to NXT against my own will, I will become the NXT World Heavyweight Champion and after that I will start pushing some buttons around here. I will push those buttons until I get moved back to where I belong...to Tuesday Night RAW and I regain what's rightfully mine...the UWF Undisputed Championship.

Austin Aries suddenly turns serious.

But first I'll have to take care of one man...Seth Rollins. The question on everybody's mind is „Why is Aries facing Rollins?“ It's easy. Me and JBL...we speak one language that nobody else does. The language of money. I'm here to win championships and earn money. I already won a lot of championships and since it looks like Sting did pretty everything to keep me from winning any championships I decided it's time for me to earn more money before moving forward. JBL paid me a great amount of money to take on Rollins and he promised me that when I defeat him, I will get payed even more so there's more easy money for me because I know I will defeat Rollins. So my plans for holidays are...earn money and defeat Seth Rollins and with how great I am I can do both on one night and with a cup of green tea in my hand.

Aries pulls his sunglasses up higher as they were about to fall off of his nose.

Me and Tyler...Seth...we go way back. I still remember my ROH days when I was the ROH World Champion and Seth took my title away from me. Me and Seth, we faced off so many times and I was always...always the one who had his hand raised in victory. But that one day...the day when Seth got lucky and he took my ROH World Championship away from me. Yes, he got lucky but we all know luck is for loosers. There's no other way to answer the fact he defeated me because from the two of us, I'm the better man. I'm the better man in the ring, on the microphone and I'm the better man in real life. And Seth, Seth was always worried about it. When he was in ROH and he was in the ROH World Title picture for like three years and he saw me travel the entire world, win championships and earn money...he was always angry at me. But he shouldn't be angry at me. He should be angry at himself that he wasn't able to reach my level. But hey...nobody was able to reach my level so that's no big of a deal just like his entire being is no big of a deal. Seriously...it took him three hundred matches to win a title and even then he wasn't relevant. Now, two years later he's still not relevant. Having two-colored hair and a new name doesn't make you more relevant. He changed his name from Black to Rollins just so people forget about Tyler Black but the change was unnecessary because no matter what you do people will always remember as the guy how was lucky enough that Austin Aries made him a star. But at New Year's Revolution I won't make that mistake again. At New Year's Revolution I'm not looking forward to having a five star match. I'm looking forward to putting down a man who's been in my shadow and he is not even worthy of that... a man who doesn't bring anyhing special to the table so...you're welcome, people.

Austin Aries puts on a huge ear-to-ear smile as the scene fades to black.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: New Year's Revolution: World Title: Bully Ray(c) vs. The Miz in a Tables Match

Rather dumbfounded by what he had just seen he takes a moment to compose himself and think of what he has to say next.

Bully Ray: I hate to steal your material considering the cheap nature it comes from, but…. REALLY?! This is a wind up right? I mean, you haven’t actually found a way to make yourself look lower than ground dirt itself now have you? How much did you pay him? I know he’s a high roller, a big spender and he’s not working these days so you must have paid him quite a bit to do that. Miz, let’s be fair, you know and I know that you won’t be able to beat me in a tables match with any amount of help or training, but the fact you went to Devon in a blind attempt to get more of an advantage, that really is quite laughable. You may as well of found Spike out of the garbage can he has chosen to reside in and asked him, he at least has put people through more tables…. Oh, you think I’m joking?! You think I’m bluffing, then tell me, every time me and Devon hit a Three-D on someone, how many times did he do the driving of the head through the table…. NONE! It was all me Miz… And I’m sure you found that out when you went to visit him, but you didn’t show that part on your little V.T there did you. No, the part where you left the gym all disappointed that ol’ Brother Testify couldn’t give you the upper hand, you left that part out. All he ever done was hoist the opponent up, and I done the damage. Like every tag team championship we ever held, I done the damage. In career terms I was doing the hoisting, I hoisted Devon up for as long as I could stand him riding on my coat-tails, and when I felt the time was right to become what I am right now, the best singles competitor around, I done the damage to him. One thing I want to say to Devon direct though. How dare you!

images

How dare you forget how we came through the ranks in the first place. What, did Miz write your script for you in that little piece? This is nothing, my attitude is nothing compared to how we both were in ECW, in terms of venom in our words, and the hell that we raised. Are you even the same person that used to come to the ring with me, and turn whole arenas against us, ducking and dodging chairs being thrown into the ring, and retaliating at cheap shots from idiots like all these people in this arena tonight that may have an incline that wrestling is indeed ‘fake’? I may damn well have forgotten about you but I’m shocked you have forgotten who you are yourself. Don’t even mutter my name again unless you are going to man up and re-establish yourself as a former self, because the way you are right now…. You are not even worthy of the Dudley name ‘broooo’!

Bully stops looking out into the audience and his eyes fix back onto his oncoming challenger for his championship.

And back to you. Back to the closet book-worm, amongst other things you’re in the closet about. Yeah, I realize that you do your research, we all do. I know you didn’t receive a handbook in wrestling One-oh-One because you were too busy becoming a reality star. It’s funny, that reality and star are in the same sentence when it comes to you Miz, because in reality, you’re not a star. Never have been and never will be, damn sure never will be at my expense. You might have found yourself in the right place at the right time, beating Michael McGillicutty at Survivor Series, but look what a testament that is, the guy has gone. He was so embarrassed at being beaten by you that he daren’t show his face round these parts no more. I’d be that embarrassed to lose to you, but I don’t need to worry myself with that kind of thought. I don’t need to go to Raw on a Tuesday night and ask John Morrison your strengths and your pitfalls, they are clear as day. Your strength is when you have a microphone in your hand, your pitfall is when you don’t. When it’s time to put up or shut up, you don’t have the chagrin to rough it with Hell’s Kitchens very own chef boyardee. And I know what you may be thinking, I’m building myself for one hell of a fall considering you’re a guy that has yet to be pinned or submitted here in the UWF but you have been beaten, and beaten well, by myself. And come New Years Resolution, you will have had your shot at the World title, lost your shot at the world title and come out of it with nothing, yet still not be pinned or not be made to submit. I will carry you through our tag match on NXT this week and for that you are very welcome. I wouldn’t have you jeopardising my record by letting you in the ring in the first place. From then on, maybe you’ll win a warm up match, but at the Pay Per View, you are going through a table, and when people read the history books in years to come, they won’t be saying “That guy was never pinned†or “That Miz, he never tapped out once.†In fact, they won’t even talk about you. The only mention you will have is being the first man to fall at Bully Rays feet, on his way to being the most dominant champion of all time!

Reaction score
Re: New Year's Revolution: World Title Contendership: CM Punk vs. Rhino

[video=youtube;wMCgrLIM6Z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCgrLIM6Z8[/video]

CM Punk walks out from the back to a mix reaction from the crowd. Punk walks to each side of the entrance and as he goes for his traditional kneel down before he heads to the ring, he fakes the fans out doing it and waves his hands at them which doesn't rub well with the crowd
CMPunkSD1.jpg

As CM Punk gets to ringside, Punk climbs onto the apron and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle and shouts out "BEST IN THE WORLD"

CMPunkraw2-5.jpg

CM Punk hops off the turnbuckle and heads over to the corner of the ring located where the time keeper is usually and is handed a microphone. CM Punk then walks around the ring a few times while his music is going and finally takes a seat in the middle of the ring. Finally his music is cut off and he's ready to speak

CmPunkraw5-2.jpg

CM Punk: Two weeks ago, Rhino came out to this ring, my ring and attacked me without me even noticing him. Rhino, cost me my match against Taz. A match in which I had won from the very beginning, but Rhino saw fit to help his ECW buddy out and helped make the save which allowed for Taz to beat me in my own ring. Am I bitter about, yes I absolutely am. Am I going to whine about, absolutely not. What happened last week is in the past and I am not going to allow for it to beat me down. With that being said, I am going let what Rhino did slide, but that doesn't mean I'm to ease up on him at New Year's Revolution. What Rhino did was a cowardly act. He came from the crowd and stepped foot into my ring and delivered the gore to me. The gore is the real deal ladies and gentlement. I have been hit by the spear from Edge, but the gore is much more painful. You get hit by the gore, you mind as well give up. That is, if you're name is not CM Punk because you see I refuse to fall prey of the gore. In a one on one match you sort of expect for the move to happen, but when you're blind sided by it, it hurts ten times as harder because you can't brace yourself for something like that. But for Rhino, that's all he has to his name.

The fans are wondering what CM Punk means by what he said

CM Punk: I guess since the majority are all idiots I will help explain what I mean by that. You see Rhino is what I would call a stuntman. All he has is the gore. That is the one and only move that Rhino knows how to do. That's why he was so successful in ECW and actually that's why everyone from ECW was so successful and that is because they did not know what pure wrestling was. There were a handful of names that actually went on to have great careers after leaving ECW, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, and that ole' (in an accent) Texas Rattle Snake, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Yet not one of those men could ever hold onto the skill and potential like I do. Not one of those men could ever and was never the best in the world. They were talented and had success, but even your hero Stone Cold had his weaknesses. And all that leads me to Rhino because without ECW, Rhino was a loser. Rhino was much like all of you, a bonefied loser. Hey you can boo me all you want, but really you're booing yourself because you know it's true.

The crowd continues to boo CM Punk heavily

CMPunkraw4-5.jpg

CM Punk: Rhino is not a wrestling talent and he is not a real wrestler. A real wrestler is someone who is passionate in this ring. A real wrestler gives it everything they have. A real wrestler doesn't need objects to get it done. Although I have differences with them, guys like Shawn Michaels, Dwyane Johnson, Ric Flair, those are real wrestlers. They don't need objects to get the job done and win matches and I am just like them, but that, that is something Rhino is not and never will be. Which leads me to my next point. Six years ago an injustice was served as Ric Flair proved the same thing that I am doing. Six years ago, Ric Flair had a feud with the self-proclaimed "hardcore" legend, Mic Foley. And where did Mic originally come from, ECW. Ric Flair beat him in a normal singles one on one match with ease. Then Ric even beat Mic at his own game in a hardcore match and even forced Mic to say, I QUIT! Six years later, CM Punk is going to do the same exact thing to Rhino. I am going into New Year's Revolution and I am going to show Rhino what real wrestling is all about and I am going to walk out as the new number one contender for the NXT World Title because I am the BEST IN THE WORLD!!

CM Punk lowers his microphone as the crowd let's him know how they feel about him. All of a sudden...........

Lewb

Reaction score
World Heavyweight Championship - Hardy (c) vs Ziggler

<em>[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

"No More Words" bursts through the arena and the whole of the arena get up on their feet with some already clapping the imminent arrival of the new World Heavyweight Champion. The glow off the belt is the first thing you see as Hardy walks out onto the stage. As the belt is draped over his shoulder he looks fired up as he casually makes his way to the ring.

11054674.jpg

He wastes no time in sprinting to the ring and sliding inside, before picking his belt back up, running up the turnbuckle and showing the crowd the guns and the gold.

11054746.jpg

He raises the championship in the middle of the ring and the crowd cheer. He drapes it onto the floor in front of him and he grabs the microphone that’s been left in the corner of the ring for him. As his music stops he lets a small Hardy chant ring out before he speaks to the live crowd directly.

Jeff Hardy: Man, it is so good to see the Creatures out in force here in Clevelaaaaand!

The crowd cheer on the World champion as he smiles and continues.

After what I can safely say has been the best month of my career, I have only just started. Since winning this World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series, my life has just been this rollercoaster that I in no way am ready to get off of yet. After beating John Cena and Edge on the same night at the pay per view, I then in turn beat both Edge, and John Cena, in the same night, and proved to the world that this championship has no curse, or nothing like that, and it can actually be defended! Now, it’s not all been smooth sailing, thanks to a run-in with the runners of Smackdown, Your Enlightened Saviors… and more namely, Bray Wyatt, who’s been looking to cash in his money in the bank contract. He nearly got his hands on something else that he wouldn't have earned properly but hey, he got his just deserts, and sometimes in wrestling you get what you deserve. Although I don’t fully like the man, I know I respect John Cena, and he will give Bray Wyatt exactly what he deserves when we roll into here for New Years Resolution. Something else that has been made official by our COO, Triple H, is that Dolph Ziggler will get what he actually earned at Survivor Series, his shot at the World Heavyweight champion of the UWF, his shot.. at… me.

The crowd pop at the thought of the main event that they are soon to say at the end of this month.

What can I tell you Dolph, we have never had a run in with each other, I've never had a problem with you at all, you've been working through the ranks just fine and then at Survivor Series in their big match, you came out and done what was seemingly impossible. All of YES were eliminated and they were so damn close to being disbanded. Team Wolfe fought tooth and nail for the greater good but no… You were just that bit better and although YES being in control of Smackdown is the worst thing to come out of this, I have to commend you as being the sole survivor in a match of that magnitude, was a great achievement. And now it’s official. Me, you, New Years Resolution. All of the times you have come out on Smackdown and told everybody that you becoming champion is already a foregone conclusion, and that I shouldn't be worrying about anybody else from now on, those days are gone. You do have my undivided attention Dolph because I know I’m going to need to focus on you to get through this match and come out of the other side with the championship still in my grasp. I have learned that there is no ladder of talent here on Smackdown, and the reality is that on any given night, anybody really can beat anybody, and as champion I have to respect that.

You may have fast risen to the top and the lights are starting to strain your eyes for that first time here Ziggler but your eyes will adjust. And when you start to see the clear picture you will see that last week on Smackdown was not a fluke on two accounts. Number one, I will keep on defending this championship against all comers at any given time, whether they earn their opportunity, cash in stolen briefcases or just get given impromptu championship matches by acting general managers. The second count is that like last week, now and again you will get caught out and you will not be able to pick up the victory every time. Like last week your showing off can very much be your downfall, and your showing off could stop you from reaching the very… very top. I’m not normally one to blow my own trumpet, I think you recognize that from my past. But after this past month, the momentum that I have created for myself, after the victories I have proven I can pull off week in week out, show on show, there is just no way that I won’t be leaving Cleveland Ohio, without my World Heavyweight Championship. And once the new year is ushered in, I’m actually making a new years resolution. I am vowing to give this championship the grandeur that it deserves. The UWF currently stands at the UWF championship, and everything else following in its shadow. MY New Years Resolution is to give the World Heavyweight Championship, and to give Smackdown it’s own shadow. And there's no-one that can control darkness on the Smackdown roster better than Jeff… Hardy.

The crowd cheer as Jeff smiles, but the smile is soon removed as…..

Killz

Reaction score
Re: World Heavyweight Championship - Hardy (c) vs Ziggler

HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD

COME ON

BRING IT ON!

[video=youtube;-5vKe1IUpjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5vKe1IUpjM[/video]

From the back, to a chorus of boos, Dolph Ziggler emerges, pure drive etched on his face. He slaps his own face to psyche himself up before posing like only Dolph can.

tumblr_m9il0zykuq1rssf8ro1_1280.png

Dolph heads for the ring, talking trash and pointing towards Hardy the whole way, before he doeshis classic ring entrance, sliding onto the apron and then reclining on the second rope arrogantly. He finally steps through the ropes and climbs the turnbuckle to pose almost to purposefully draw more hatred from the crowd. There’s obviously some flashbulbs going off though; it’s Dolph.

dolph-ziggler-wwe-raw-650x365.jpg

Dolph hops down and raises the microphone to his mouth as the boos subside. Dolph starts by mocking Hardy.

Dolph Ziggler: What’s up CREAAAAAATURESSSSSS?

The crowd boos Dolph out of the building.

Whatevs, this is MY TIME, marks, so you can boo all you like and you can buy the sort of merch any sane person wouldn’t be seen dead in out on the street and you can all “connect” with Jeff here because he’s so “real” which is just loser-speak for the guy has screwed up more times than anyone can count but he still made it so maybe there’s hope for me to get those sneakers out and try jogging when in reality all any of you are good for is watching ME do what I do and that’s be better than every single guy on this show!

Now red in the face Dolph takes a breather after his tirade at the crowd.

Jeff you’ve had a great month but just like when I’m on this microphone or in this ring I’ve done it better. The only reason your month has been so “great” is that after being the sole survivor, that’s the last man standing, at Survivor Series I was shoved straight back down the card. Y.E.S have been ducking my title match in favour of trying to use that money in the bank briefcase. Just like Bray has failed every single time to even start a match you would have failed, Jeff, had I got my shot before now. It’s ok, I’m not Dean Ambrose, I’m not like YES, I’m not actually going to sit backstage and cry about my position, you saw that last Friday night, when I put you down when you least expected it. Some might say it was an act of a coward but I call it STEALING THE SHOW! It’s on the t-shirts, get used to it. I’m bringing in a wave of change to UWF Smackdown and it starts at New Years Revolution where my resolution is to show the world just how damn good the hashtag:heel really is.

Dolph paces the stage briefly before returning to the mic.

When you say my eyes are straining against the bright lights of the big time…are you sure you’re not just tripping Jeffrey? I mean, it’s cool to bring up your past now, right? You use it to shift your gear and get these people on your side when you talk about your demons but you’re not cool and you’re not as relevant as you think you are. When you paint your face 30 years after Sting, you’re about as original as a headlock. When you post creepy black and white photos on instagram you’re about as original as a 15 year old girl. Then you come to this ring and try to claim you’re a wrestler? Your definition of wrestling is a complete insult to people who have busted their ass to do this thing well and look good doing. I was an amateur wrestling prodigy whilst you were tag-teaming with the most overrated “wrestler” after you Jeff, your brother, and letting your life crash and burn around you the first time. Can you even imagine how sick it makes me feel to know just how damn GOOD I am and to know how many chances you’ve been given? How incompetent you’d be in a straight wrestling match, let alone a straight fight? The idea you are the standard bearer makes me sick and makes a mockery of the entire card. With the veterans keeping the young talent down and management employing loose cannons with a death wish you’d think they’d at least keep their main event clean and a cut above the rest but they don’t. Cena is handed opportunities like they’re going out of fashion, Edge is a broken record and you are the biggest joke of all. Night after night I tell the world what I'm capable of and when the ratings spike and my merchandise flies off the shelf and the internet nerds sit at home in their moms basement and say I'm the best thing going in wrestling I laugh because I don't need them to tell me how good I am. The numbers speak for themselves. 1 sole survivor. 1 show stealer. 1 showoff. 1 true World Heavyweight Champion. You might earn my respect at New Years Revolution but you’d be doing one HELL of a job because life through your eyes is just not REAL. Smackdown needs a true Champion. Smackdown needs the hashtag:heel.

Dolph lowers the mic and stares a hole through Hardy; his eyes burning with intensity.

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;syB95_mFG3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syB95_mFG3o[/video]

As the song blasts throughout the arena, the crowd is electric. They know that Rhino won’t take too kindly to what CM Punk has had to say. Rhino stands at the top of the ramp for the longest time, staring down CM Punk who continues to sit in the ring. He wastes little time as he charges to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. This only gets the crowd going more, hoping that he’s angry enough to just attack Punk. Rhino quickly walks passed Punk and asks for a microphone of his own. Once given one he doesn’t spare another second, he crouches down in the corner and looks directly at Punk.

kdu886.jpg

Rhino:
Sorry to disappoint you folks. As much as I want to pound on him, I just can’t right now. I’m saving that all for our match. But I’d like to address a few of the statements made, the first one is the fact that you claim this is your ring. Last time I checked your name wasn’t on it, in fact the last time I checked your name hasn’t been on anything. You can play this whole “holier than thou†crap all you’d like; it doesn’t make a lick of a difference to me. You can pretend that you aren’t remotely threatened by me. Much like everybody though, you’re afraid of the Gore! You know the pain it causes. But you see, it’s not the only move I know. One of the reasons I made it so far in ECW was because of my tolerance for pain. But I guess you wouldn’t understand that. You talk about my career and how it’s fading. But look at you, if you were a real man you would have gotten up after that Gore and beat Taz. But you didn’t, you failed to do that. You failed to uphold your promise.

But you want to know why I attacked you? For the exact same reason why I attacked Sting months ago to spark that war we had. I was making a statement; although this time I hit my intended target. I refuse to be lost in the shuffle after losing my match to Sting. I refuse to be an afterthought; I want to be that splitting headache at the front of your head, just above your right eye. I want everybody to remember me what I accomplished, not what I failed to do. I failed to defeat Sting after months of claiming I would finally end him. But I’ll be damned if I let some punk ass like yourself waltz right in here and take what is rightfully mine. I’ve worked too damn hard to get where I am to have someone like you take it all away. For once I was in the spotlight. Some internet dirtsheet thing named my war with Sting the feud of the year. How’s that for a spotlight?! We beat out all those top guys. And you know why? It’s because of the impact that both Sting and I made in the UWF.

But you, what have you done to deserve to be where you are right now? What have you accomplished? You come back and cry and demand a shot at the belt? I’ve lose to practically everybody here, and you know what that got me? Zip, zero, nadda, nothing! So I did what I had to do, and what I do best. I made a statement. And you know what? The people loved it! They love my one move, they love everything I do. Not because I’m beating up the guys they hate, but because I’m doing my own thing. I’m going against the grain. I’m not just sitting in a ring and telling people crap. I’m telling my own story by my actions. So before you start in on some crap that I don’t deserve to be here, why don’t you ask all these people if I deserve to be here?

Rhino extends the hand he has his microphone in out towards the crowd. The crowd responds in kind with a loud and boisterous cheer. Rhino smiles as the cheers become so loud it’s near deafening. He looks out at the crowd now and nods his head as he brings the microphone back in.

ECW helped me become the man I am today. If it wasn’t for ECW I wouldn’t be as ruthless as I am now. People have a tendency to talk trash about ECW, but forget that ECW was not only stuntmen. We endured such pain that you couldn’t even begin to comprehend it. Have you ever been cracked in the skull with a bat with barbed wire wrapped around it? It’s agonizing! But you’ll never know that, you’re clearly afraid of any kind of pain. You’ll never understand why I am how I am. You’ll just sit there and criticize me.

But that’s enough about the glory days. Let’s talk about the here and now. So, let’s pretend like I actually cared about what you said for a second. You claim I’m nothing more than a one trick pony. Find, I’ll take that only because I know you’ll just think of something else stupid to say. But you also pretend to be the best in the world. I can’t help but find some kind of comedy in that statement. You are far from being the best in the world. I have yet to see you prove to even be the best of this company. Talk is cheap pal. Actions speak much louder than words, although I guess you’d know that from experience. You can keep that trademark all you want, believe the crap that comes out of your mouth all you want. The only way you’re to prove that is if you beat not only me, but everybody else that is put in front of you. Hell, if you were given a match with Taz, I wouldn’t even interfere. I’d sit back and watch. So we’ll have our little one on one match. No weapons, just good old fashioned wrestling. We’ll see who’s a real wrestler.

Rhino lowers his microphone and prepares to leave, but is stopped suddenly.​

Reactions: 1 person

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: World Heavyweight Championship - Hardy (c) vs Ziggler

The stare does not phase Jeff as he lifts the microphone and responds.

Jeff Hardy: Drop enough nicknames for yourself there Dolph? You sure you don’t want another five minutes to reel off more ego-inflating alias’ for yourself or am I okay to speak. I totally agree with some of them, don’t get me wrong, you really are a show-off…. The way you lost that match on Smackdown last week, purely down to showing off. But, there is one thing I never really understood anyway. You call yourself the show-off, yet even on your merchandise it says it’s not showing off if you back it up? Is this your way of telling everybody that deep down, through the bravado and through the false confidence you front, you know you’re not backing it up, because you are indeed the show-off? You might have some wrestling ability about you man, but your marketing team needs a real adjustment there. You’re a walking contradiction, and like Edge, walking contradictions don’t get the respect that maybe you feel like you deserve because actions speak louder than words, and your words are what these people, and even me, forget first. Edge claimed he is the greatest ever. He lost to me twice in a row. He told me I was nothing compared to him, now I engulf his accomplishments here and there is no denying that. Edge comes out here now, and he talks about how it’s all going to change, but we have heard it all before, and it’s all starting to come out through you.

jeff-hardy-on-mic-2.jpg

You think I don’t give you the respect you deserve? There’s a fine line between respect and pandering, and in my career I have never pandered to anyone. I don’t feel like I need to pander because I have made it as the World Heavyweight Champion without doing so, and in defending it I’m not going to start now. If how long I have been in the business of wrestling makes me a veteran then go ahead and call me that, but I’m not going to stand down because the younger talent want their spot at the top. You are going to have to earn it just like I did, just like everyone before me did. Becoming champion is not going to fall into your lap. This one on one contest, you cannot let a team do the hard work, hide out of the ring and pick your opportune time to strike. You gotta go from the bell and keep going til you make that bell sound yourself. Maybe you feel that me being champion is a joke, and a mockery of everything Smackdown has to offer… Good, because the only person who can now change that is you. You’re building yourself up for the biggest of falls because once you get your shot, and it’s gone quicker than a flash, you will not be remembered for stealing the show. You will be remembered for having all the talk, and not being able to walk the walk.

Jeff looks like he’s going to walk away but instead he continues talking to the number one contender.

You know, I’d normally let people’s opinions of my personality, and my lifestyle fly. But for a blonde “hash-tag.. Heel†that wears pink, to question my originality, has to be tripping harder than I ever have. Speaking of that, yes, you can bring up my past as much as you like, it only adds to the testament to how far I have come, how low I was and how I still have achieved more than you with the disadvantages I dealt myself. For some who’s only show of culture outside of the wrestling world is a reference to the television show Archer, you honestly expect me to take any comment you make about my reflection of self seriously? I’ve never claimed to be cool. I’ve never claimed to be relevant. But I’ve never claimed to care about those characteristics either, my focus, is being true to myself. If people follow my work then that’s all good with me. What I know they follow, is my progress is the World Heavyweight Champion, and the first thing they will be talking about in the new year, is that the year of Dolph Ziggler has been delayed, thanks to a rather unfortunate Twist… Of… Fate!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
New Year's Revolution Ambrose v Bryan IV

The arena goes completely dark as the crowd starts to cheer, unaware of what's going on. Numerous camera flashes can be seen to try and get a look at what's going on. A slowed down voice says
"Cause Really I'm A Psycho".

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

Unfamiliar music plays for awhile as it's still dark before a spotlight flashes on the stage to show Dean Ambrose standing with his head down and his arms outstretched in crucifix position as the crowd nearly loses it. Ambrose slowly raises his head up and the signature sadistic smile can be seen from the cheap seats. He finally brings his arms down. He starts walking down the ramp, spinning in circles every couple of feet. He stops when he reaches the ring and furiously slams his hands on the apron, trying to psyche himself up before jumping on top of it and entering the ring.

Dean Ambrose
Ya’ heard right, I’m a psycho!

The crowd goes wild for Ambrose and he begins to laugh psychotically.

And what exactly do psychos do? Well for one they obsess about a particular thing, in my case, YES and in a smaller case, Daniel Bryan. You see I’ve been watching you run Smackdown straight into the ground ever since this show began. Your idiotic chanting and cheering for your little boyfriends is tired and dumb. The thing is though, no one cares about YES anymore. It’s time for something or someone new to step into the limelight. Or should I say someone with a new psychotic outlook on life. Batista, Samoa Joe, Raven….These were all just distractions, bumps in the road to get me all the way back to you. Hell it was probably your idea to bring Raven back to take me out and when he couldn’t get the job done, you decided to take out the trash. Everything that’s slowed me down on my path to regaining my World Heavyweight Championship has in some way been connected to YES and more importantly Daniel Bryan.

A chorus of boos rain down for Daniel Bryan

But not anymore. After I take the Tag Team Championship away from you, I’ll continue on and take away your Television Championship. YES will be without gold, without power and without a job because I will have systematically taken out every single one of you. Usually I would save the most satisfying for last but seeing as how Triple H desperately wants to right a wrong, I’ll have fun taking you out first. I hope Bray Wyatt cashes in soon because he’ll be last on my list when I take back my World Heavyweight championship from his cold dead hands.

There is a big pop at the thought of Dean Ambrose once again becoming the World Heavyweight Champion.

But enough about Bray Wyatt, this is about Daniel Bryan. The person with the biggest ego besides maybe Jeff Jarrett and Dolph Ziggler. I mean you want to go around and stake claim to what I've done to the Hardcore Championship? I still am the greatest champion it's ever seen. I'm the greatest champion period! I never "loss" my World Heavyweight Championship. I was never pinned or made to submit or even got knocked out. Hell our current "Champion" couldn't beat me even after I walked from one city to the next in the middle of a snow storm that left half the roster stranded. I'm not human. I guess you could say that's why I've been so inhumane in most of my matches. I just frankly don't give a damn. Nothing more dangerous but you already know that.

The crowd cheers on Ambrose as a sadistic smiles come across his face. He starts to pace back in forth in the ring while still speaking.

Just like always, there is quite a lot of new faces I see in the hallways. They all think they're the next big thing and aren't afraid to say it and never shut up about it but I know for a fact that when I come out here, they shut up and listen. Longevity is what they want and I've been here longer than everyone. While I have all of your attentions, let it be known that while you were out begging for a contract, I've been here having 5 star matches and it's most certainly not because of Daniel Bryan. His only match of month awards are with me while I have two more. Don't get me wrong though, Daniel Bryan has done great for himself. I mean look at him. He's the mastermind behind YES. But Daniel Bryan has been riding my coattails ever since Smackdown started. If you want to make an impact, do what Daniel Bryan has done. You might achieve fame and infamy but If you want longevity and to become a legend, stay the hell out of my way!

Dean looks a bit agitated but his scowl becomes worse when he hears Daniel Bryan's music.

OOC: New entrance! Alright Hoov, let's show these guys how a sessions done!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: New Year's Revolution: World Title: Bully Ray(c) vs. The Miz in a Tables Match

Bully Ray is generating some tremendous heat from the Ohio crowd who are raining down boos and jeers on the NXT World Champion. The Miz allows that reaction to run its course before raising the mic to his mouth...

The Miz: Oh Bully, Bully, Bully. Where to begin? It's hard for me to come back against such a witty diatribe, it's honestly like I'm going up against Oscar Wilde. The oh-so-subtle 'gay' jibe, the bookworm dig, it's all just super-edgy material. I'm scared I don't have the intellectual capacity to match you! But I'll give it a go. The fact that no matter what you say you still look like Caesar from Planet of the Apes gives me encouragement.

So I'm not a star huh Bully? Now I'm not sure how you gauge “star qualityâ€￾, I mean, you're a regular Simon Cowell so obviously you're the voice of authority on such matters, but I've always been one for letting the public decide. It is after all the public who make you and who break you, so with that in mind; ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, loyal viewers, PEOPLE OF CLEVELAND OHIO! Can I get a 'Woo!' if you think The Miz is the REAL star of N-X-T?!

The home crowd unsurprisingly come through for the local boy giving an almighty 'woo'.

Aaaaaaaaaand, can I get a 'Booooo!' if you think that the so-called “championâ€￾ here is talking right out of his ass!

Once again the crowd revert to type and boo Bully Ray mercilessly.

But for once this isn't about who's the biggest star in this company, now it's about who can get the job done in the ring. Who can go into that match, leave all that's been said behind them and, Win. That. Match. Now at the moment the odds are stacked in your favour, what with it being your match and all and I can understand where your confidence arises from but Bully Ray you have made a mistake that countless others before you have made. Those others have made this very same mistake and have paid for it, but none have paid as heavily as you will, because you will pay with the NXT World Title. You, like many that have come before you, have underestimated me...

When I came to NXT at the beginning of October I was more focussed, more driven and more ruthless than I have even been at any point of my career. Just let that sink in for a moment Bully Ray... October. I've been here for just under 12 weeks. 12 weeks. Not 12 months, I haven't fought my way through this company in a year I've done it in two and a half months. In two and a half months I've gone from bottom match on the card, put in there in all likelihood to give Brock Lesnar another body to bury, to a championship match in the last pay-per-view of the year. I arrived a week too late for the Gold Rush tournament. That kinda bad luck would take the wind out of a lot of guys sails, not me. I watched the tournament, let it run its course and since then I've beaten Abyss and I've beaten Michael McGillicutty. I've PROVED that I, above all others, deserve a title shot. In that short time I've also beaten Lesner, Rollins, Curtis, Ryder, EVERYONE who either JBL or Sting wanted to throw at me to try and stop my relentless drive towards becoming NXT World Champion.

SummerSlam_2009.jpg

What I'm trying to do for you here Bully is paint a picture. See you come out here the very image of intensity and try to make it look like I'm not taking this all seriously... Bully I've came out here the same way, week in, week out. You think that my only strength is with a mic in my hand? In the last 12 weeks I've proved that whether I'm on the mic or off it, I don't HAVE a weakness! Now if you're too dumb to accept that then that's all the better for me cause it means I can add you to the long and ever growing list of names of people who have underestimated me. But maybe, just maybe this time you'll sit up and listen;

Bully Ray I don't care about you. I don't care that you think you have what it takes to be 'the most dominant champion of all time'. I don't care if you don't think I'm good enough to be in the championship match. I don't care about what you think of Devon helping me. All I care about is becoming the new NXT World Champion. All of your little speeches and bravado fades into significance when I focus on that goal. You literally become just another faceless, nameless obstacle for me to overcome. You could be anybody. Randy Orton, CM Punk, Rhino, it doesn't matter who I have to beat, all that matters is that I do beat them.

So you think that you can upset my preparation by making it like you did all the hard work in the Dudley Boyz and Devon just was there to make up the numbers? Do you realise how pathetically out of touch you sound Bully Ray? Sure Devon didn't carry out the money shot on the 3-D but he did all the set up, all the groundwork and just let you take the glory. All you were to Devon was a wide-receiver. Devon was the quarterback of the Dudley Boyz. The HEART and SOUL of that team. If you think any different then you're even more delusional than your inane ramblings on twitter suggest you are.

So go ahead Bully continue to delude yourself. Continue to tell yourself that I'm not good enough for this match. Continue to tell yourself that you carried the Dudley Boyz. Continue to tell yourself that Devon knows nothing about table matches. Continue to tell yourself that my unstoppable rise through NXT has just been a fluke. Continue to tell yourself that you will be the most dominant champion of all time. Continue to tell yourself whatever you need to in order to get you through the time between now and the match because you will need all the practise in deluding yourself you can get, cause at New Years Revolution, when you're lying on the mat, back covered in contusions, eyes stinging with wooden splinters, looking up at me, holding aloft the title as champion, then you're gonna get a reality check that will bring your whole world crashing down around you...

The Miz glares at Bully, not a smile in sight and awaits his response...

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
Re: New Year's Revolution: Extreme Title Contendership: Taz vs. Lesnar vs. Johnny Cur

Lights turns out...
HERE COMES THE PAIN!

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Ladies and gentlemen we have a serious situation here on the New Year's Revolution... Why? Because of the crew that stay in the ring now... Curtis, Bateman and Maxine... They attacked BROCK LESNAR and his opponent Taz on NXT last week... WHAT? Lesnar is not alone! There are many men around him.. It's security! They try to stop Lesnar in his way to the ring but that looks like an impossible quest... Brock beats every single security guy who tries to stop him... After this beating the last man standing runs away and Lesnar continues on his way to the ring... Bateman just exits the ring because he sees the monster that injured him very seriously... Maxine is also afraid of Brock, so she exits the ring too...

Brock Lesnar: Come on! You two fools! You are afraid of me huh? Hey Bateman! You weren't so scared last night on NXT! What is the problem now? Is that fact that I destroyed whole security crew or just the fact that you are only piece of shit who can attack other man only from behind? Huh? And you Maxine, you bitch! I know that you have many children somewere in backstage... locked in the cage! Two fathers right? Can you recognise who is the father of which child? Nope! I know that you can't!

Lesnar now moves to Curtis and his left fist is shaking...

What about you "tough guy"? Do you feel strong and powerful after beating me once? Do you know who I AM? Your friend nearly died after collision with me and you try to provoke me? Are you serious or are you just stupid as he is? Don't play this game loser or I will break your console and send it straight to the scrapyard! Do you think you have muscles? Look at me! (Brock flexes his biceps) Do you see difference when you compare your tiny needles and mine huge arms? Of course you can see it! How do you feel "self-ego-booster"? You said that I have to sit in prison because of my behave in the ring? Give me a second I have to laugh this shit off myself...

Brock makes a huge laugh and then his face turns to "rage mode".

Lesnar1_crop_exact.jpg

Maybe I will sit in prison! Why? Because I will break your little body into half and that fat loser who you and your bi-sexual friend attacked on NXT would not help you from beating of your life! No one can save you! Only your fear Curtis... Only fear would save your life... If you stay home you will be safe... maybe... If you come here to try fight... I will personally catch you near the entrance to the arena and I will carry you inside this ring after a little "trip" around backstage. It will be for free Curtis! I am big gentlemen... If you want I can take your two Blue friends too.. After a short family holidays you will lie in hospital for some weeks but I think this action costs it! Get outta here please... I want wait to our match.... I don't need to hear that I am Disqualified 'cause of torturing Johnny Curtis...

Short pause and then THE NEXT BIG THING continues in his speech...

So that was chapter about three animals who expand by breeding all day long... Curtis+Maxine, then Bateman+Maxine and then... CURTIS+BATEMAN?! Oh shit man! What an awful thing... Just forget about it!

Please give me just one more moment! I want to point out some "talents" of my second opponent... My bigger and fatter opponent... TAZ! So called legend who eats more than your favourite guy.. BIG SHOW... I just can't believe that something like this had ever borned... Hey you two! Isn't Taz your son? Yep, you Derrick and Johnny! Because something like that can't happen in normal family! He looks like a child borned in nuclear power plant...

Ok now back to his "talents"... He is the best eating machine in UWF... without any question the best of bests... He is also king of the slow-walkers... Who is the slow-walker? The opposite of quick-walker... YOU DON'T SAY! No... really... People, have you ever seen the walking competiton on Olympic games? Yes? And did you saw the last man who finished that race? No? It was TAZ ladies and gentleman! Please stand up and make a huge applause for his unbelievable performance! Maybe he would try another sport... after I will end his career in our triple-threat match...

brock-lesnar-diet3.jpg

Maybe he will become the fastest man on the planet! Do you think I am joking? NO! He will be the fastest guy on every single distance... He would have the hardest and toughest one-legged opponents you have ever seen!

Why I am talking about the Olympic games? Because Taz is the slowest wrestler in our roster... His moves can make anyone go to sleep... Not by the effectivity but by the speed that Taz gives to them... That's the only thing I am afraid of... The worst scenario would look like this: Taz will send me sleep by his fastest punch in the world... then I will lie on the ground and these two homos will do... no... I will not say this...

So ladies and gentlemen... please stand up, give a huge applause and WELCOME the fastest, fattest man on the planet! THE LEGEND! THE ICON and the MOST SWEATY TOWEL-BRINGING ANIMAL! TAZ!!!

Reaction score

CMPunkraw7-2.jpg

CM Punk: Hey, you do not walk away from me. When I'm done speaking, I will be doing the walking in my ring. Yes I said it again, my ring. You want to know why I claim it to be my ring because all throughout my career I have had the doubters telling me I couldn't be a "wrestler". Then I was given my opportunity and I took it. I finally showed all the doubters wrong and I performed to a level that not even those before could be up on. Not Shawn Michaels, no Stone Cold, not Bret Hart and certainly none of you ECW rejects because that's all you and the rest of your kind will ever be. I showed all the doubters why I am the best in the world and on Sunday, December 30th I am going to show you why I am the king of this ring. Now that's why this is my ring and when you set foot into MY RING, you will respect me and show me the respect I deserve you piece of trash!

Rhino's eyes open up wide after what CM Punk just said to him. The crowd starts chanting "GORE, GORE" over and over again

CM Punk: Go ahead, I dare you to. I am not backing down from a low life degenerate such as yourself. You Rhino are nothing more than the gum that gets stuck to the bottom of people's shoes. While you were doing the "extreme" I was having wrestling clinics with two of the best wrestlers to ever step in this ring in, Daniel Bryan and Samoa Joe. I was making my name famous in the indy wrestling world with those two guys and tearing apart this ring. Not in an extreme way, but a wrestling way. We let it all out in this ring, the blood, the sweat, the tears, you name it we left it all in this ring and we still do to this day. We didn't take an easy way out and bash people in the skulls with chairs or barbed wire bats. We didn't put people through tables. We didn't fight like scumbag ECW stars, we faught like true wreslters do. Just like in the true wrestling days of Bruno Samartino, Andre "The" Giant, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage and many more. Then the business of wrestling went south because of trash like you and the rest of the ingrates. So now I am trying to bring back the good name of wrestling. Where you have a classic match that shows athleticism, submission holds, moves that make you say "wow, what a manuever". Give me a break will ya, we have crappy Joey Styles calling the matches and we all know J.R. knows how to actually call a match, so we need some class out here.

The camera zooms in on Joey Styles who has a pissed off look on his face while a "J.R" chant breaks lose

CMPunk2-4.jpg

CM Punk: No, no, no, I don't need help from you the UWF fans because it's people like you who are ruining what good wrestling is all about. You people want to see more crap from people like Rhino to use chairs, ladders, tables all the time instead of good classic wrestling. Using a weapon to pick up a win doesn't make you the best in the world. A match here and there where there are no rules and anything and everything is legal is fine to have. I have been in matches where I have taken several stiches to the forehead. I have been through tables. I have gone through ladders. I have had my skull cracked several times by a chair shot. I know what the pain feels like and stuff like that ends careers quickly. I don't want my career to end early though. I have much left to do before I call it quits and one of those things is kicking your ass all over my ring in ten days. I mean look at you. You said ECW made you the man you are today. I'm going to be honest with you, you are a never was. You and your stupid putting people through tables act is as stupid as you and your career is. In fact what career? You are a never was, Rhino. You never made it to the top of the mountain. You never were the man in this business. You weren't even a has-been, you were a never was.

The crowd boos at CM Punk for his comments. Rhino paces a few times back and forth not happy with what CM Punk just said

CM Punk: What's the matter, you didn't like what I had to say. You don't like me and I don't like you. But what all this is isn't about me, it's about you and who you are not. You see the people, most of them do not know who you are. Sure they do now here in NXT, but that's because your here now. Before you showed up on here, when they were asked if they ever heard of you they all couldn't answer that question. That's because when you were a competitior in ECW, you had the look, but boy did you suck! You amounted to as much as road kill. You were boring, you weren't charasmatic, you were plain old boring. You just sucked! So you saw me and you saw everything I am and wished that you had what I have and that's pure wrestling talent. You can't stand the fact that someone like me has achieved more in the last few years than you have in an entire career. Your not original at all. The whole reason you attacked me is out of pure jealousy because of who I am and where I came from and you can't stand it.

CM Punk lowers his microphone for a second and let's what he just said to Rhino sink in

CM Punk: Let me tell you something, it doesn't matter what happens at New Year's Revolution because no matter what I am still going to be better than you. I am going to have people doing something you wished they always did throughout your career and that's have them talking about you. Because of me, I am going to make your career famous. I am going to have these talking about you for sure when I kick your pathetic ass!

CM Punk lowers his microphone and takes a few steps in and gets right into Rhino's face

CM Punk: You're pathetic just like your career has been!

As CM Punk lowers his microphone, Rhino looks on as if he is about to tare apart Punk

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: New Year's Revolution: Extreme Title Contendership: Taz vs. Lesnar vs. Johnny Cur

[video=youtube;tzr1geHbMIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tzr1geHbMIQ[/video]

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer for the arriving Taz. Once the heartbeat ceases and the theme kicks in, Taz emerges from the back in a suit, eyes covered by his trademark sunglasses. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, although he does take the time to gaze out at the adoring crowd and listen to their encouraging words while walking. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. He proceeds to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone, followed by edging his way to the centre of the ring. Taz raises the microphone to his mouth as he's ready to speak.

taz14.jpg

Taz: It has been a very long and draining few weeks for me ever since I stepped out from behind the announce table, yet I've enjoyed every bit of it. I've already had my fair share of ups and downs, ranging from winning my debut match, to being removed from another, followed by being attacked when just seconds away from winning again. It's an interesting set of circumstances I have to admit, but I wouldn't have it any other way! To me, that's this business in a nutshell, and that's always how it's going to be and how it's going to stay. One week you'll be on top of the world, the next you'll feel like the walls that hold your life together have all collapsed around you. Now that's not to say I've felt either of those emotions quite yet, after all I'm only two matches into the revival of my career, but knowing my competitive nature it won't take long for either to be felt. I wouldn't be surprised if it's as soon as next Sunday night, because that's a match that I am desperate to win! If I beat two men who have been NXT mainstays for some time now, in turn becoming number one contender to the Extreme Championship in just my third match, I truly will be on top of the world. All I wanted was to be considered by my peers as a threat each and every week, yet to think I could well be the next Extreme Champion after the Royal Rumble? Haha, that's awesome!

Taz doesn't get too carried away with that statement, choosing to move on quickly.

Taz: Don't get me wrong, that's easier said than done, but I'm determined to achieve great things on NXT, believe me when I say that. I feel in great shape, I've performed well thus far, and I'm willing to do anything I can to give the UWF Universe the time of their lives. In saying that, I'd like to bring up what happened last night on NXT during Brock's entrance. I know it's fairly unlike me to do what I did and attack a man while he's unaware, but Brock *turns and faces Lesnar* I'm not going to apologise for it. You won't find one ounce of sincerity inside this man, because frankly it's something you deserved. Where many on the roster have been afraid to piss you off, I'm not joining that list anytime soon. I watched you and Sheamus for weeks lose match after match, only to beat some poor son of a bitch up for no apparent reason. It'd been a long time coming, Brock, and you know it, which is why when a large portion of the UWF Universe begged me on Twitter to do it... I just couldn't resist. More than anything it was done to please them more than myself, in fact it was more of a spur of the moment decision. It had been rattling around in my brain all night and I only chose to do it the second I ran out from behind the curtain.

Taz points towards the titantron to further his point, although everyone knows what curtain he's talking about.

Taz: I enjoyed every second of it, Brock, and I don't regret it either. You wanna know why? It's because it pissed you off, and what resulted was a brutal match that saw the two of us go at it hard. It reminded me of the good ol' ECW days, it really did, and that put me in a good place. It's no wonder I was just seconds away from forcing you to tap out in the middle of this ring, only to walk out with a No Contest to my name. I may dislike you, Brock, and disagree with everything you stand for, but if there's something we can agree with as competitors... our match should've ended properly. You can think whatever you like about how it was going to end, but the fact is the entire world saw your hand hanging above the ring mat preparing to tap out, before Johnny and Co literally stamped their authority on the entire contest. Now guys *turns and faces the group* I have no clue what would possess you to do what you did, but I didn't like it one single bit! It makes no sense to me whatsoever that either one of you would enter this ring and just decide to ruin the night The Human Suplex Machine forced the former UFC Heavyweight Champion to tap out, but if it's for the reasons you listed earlier... then allow me to apologise.

Everyone's a little taken back by Taz's apology, even though Taz is a nice guy.

Taz: Johnny, according to you I never said one good thing about you while on commentary, and for that I apologise for. You tend to start to forget things around my age so I really have no idea whether I gave you credit or not, which is why the apology is the best course of action to take. But Johnny, if the lack of acknowledgement on my behalf was the reason for the attack, then you made the wrong decision. Instead of simply coming up to me and asking why I never acknowledged you, you've dragged Derrick and Maxine into this, and the three of you disrespected me in a way I'd expect Brock to. I'm not impressed at all guys, and if I have anything to say to either of you right now, it'd be... to watch your backs. I sincerely mean that, and the same goes to Brock too. I'm the Human Suplex Machine for a reason, and Brock now knows exactly why. Even at 45 I managed to comfortably lift him off his feet and suplex him through the barricade at ringside, so God knows what I'm capable of doing to you, Johnny. Either way, it'll result in me entering 2013 as the number one contender to the Extreme Championship. I firmly believe that and so should you, because it's going to happen in nine days time.

Taz finishes speaking as he stands feet apart, arms together and is focused on Curtis' response.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: New Year's Revolution: Extreme Title: Sting(c) vs. Zack Ryder in a LI Street Figh

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

“Radio” by Downstait hits the PA as the crowd goes insane. “The Long Island Iced Z” Zack Ryder emerges from the back and has his eyes locked onto Sting. He starts walking straight to the ring, using none of his usual mannerisms.

ZackRyderEntrance4_display_image.jpg

Zack grabs a microphone from a ringside employee. The crowd is still popping for Ryder as Zack cuts right to the chase.

Zack-Ryder-On-Mic.jpg

Zack Ryder: 15 minutes? Well, don't let me have you wait in suspense any longer. You see, I'm glad you think I'm a joke. Your opinions on me, I have thrived on for years from everyone else. I love it when I'm underestimated. It makes it all the more sweeter when the bell rings and you find out first-hand just what I'm capable of when I'm determined. What I find comical is, for a guy who's so confident that I'm a joke and thinks he can wipe the floor with me, you sure do have a lot of backup, don't you? Kane and Seth Rollins are your lackies who do your bidding. Are you guys Y.E.S.? I thought this was NXT, not SmackDown. Everything about you, Sting, is a ripoff. Your whole takeover plot, it's being done on SmackDown. Hell, your whole persona....I swear I've seen it in a movie somewhere.....What was that movie called? Oh yeah, it's called The Crow. Way to stay current with the modern audience by stealing something from a movie made in 1994.

Sting looks unamused as Zack runs him down. The crowd is still going crazy for Ryder as he continues on and climbs into the ring.

Zack Ryder: But that's not what's important. What's important is that NXTreme Championship you hold on your shoulder. We could go back and forth on why we don't like each other but the bottom line is this: You have that championship and I want it. What will I be willing to do to win it? Sting, you can't even begin to think of what I might do. It IS a Long Island Street Fight, after all. Do you see my match with your slaveboy Seth Rollins last week on NXT? I took punishment and kept fighting back. I was the first man to bleed but I wasn't the first man to give up. In our match, we can bleed all we want but the match doesn't end until a pinfall or submission and a little blood isn't going to win you the match. Kane and Seth Rollins aren't going to win you the match. Nothing you can say or do, bro, can make any amount of difference because this day has been coming for a long time. You and me, one-on-one in the middle of this ring.....My God.....

Zack pauses as if he's realized something. Sting looks confused as Ryder acts like he's just had an epiphany.

Zack-Ryder-promo_original_display_image.png

Zack Ryder: Sting, this is it. This is what NXT is all about. You and me in this ring fighting for this title, going all out, that's what this brand is all about. I knew I was put on this brand for a reason and I finally realized what that reason was. I was put on this brand to Fist...Pump...Your Face and take your title from you because I'm Zack Ryder. I'm the internet sensation. I'm the walking, talking punchline. I'm the merchandise shiller. And I'm still more man than you will ever be. WOO WOO WOO.....Well, you know the rest!

Zack lowers his microphone as the crowd is chanting “RYDER! RYDER! RYDER! RYDER!”

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: New Year's Revolution: Last Man Standing: Seth Rollins vs. Austin Aries

Guitar riffs are heard before drums and a screaming vocal as Rollins has a brand new theme 'Battle On (War of Ages'). Rollins comes out wearing black clothing which looks like some sort of bulletproof vest. He ignores the crowd and makes his way to the ring.

Rollins then grabs a microphone.

tumblr_mf08p5z05M1rizmzpo1_500.png

Seth Rollins:

I've had to hear what you said Austin and quite frankly, you bored me... you bored me to death. Do you think I care about this "Christmas" festive you've got? The fact you're now one of those people? I swear it was a week ago when these puppets booed you, surely it wasn't a hard thing to do, all you had to do was say you'll give them presents and they'll be creaming all over you. But these puppets do not deserve to hear you speak, oh no... Injustice. That's right the special word is being said once again, it's a crime to even have you on N-X-T, let alone U-W-F Austin Aries. It shouldn't even snow, these people deserve a melted christmas... Think of Australia where it's absolutely hot. You people don't deserve to play in snow, in fact... Poor Father Christmas isn't coming this year, he fell for the Apocalypse crap and built himself an igloo... too bad the igloo isn't there no more. But my concern is you're too focused on Christmas and not focused on what the reality will bring Austin, surely our match is a few days after Christmas so you're lucky to stuff yourself with some turkey and see your family because it may just as well be the last time you even see them!

Rollins ignores the crowd's booing and hatred of Rollins.

3132334726_1_4_7t0Tm9Gb.jpg

Just three weeks ago you puppets cheered me on, the arena was lit up by your voices but tonight you choose to boo me and cheer for this desciple man. I'm not going to sit here and argue at the fact you pathetic idiots have chosen to turn your back on me, however I will argue the fact that I am now a member of 'Purveyors of Poison'; Sting and Kane gladly wanted me involved with them and to erase everything that is wrong and we start with you Austin. You being JBL's friend and once the longest reigning X-Division Champion is a complete mockery to what this has all become; this isn't about how many Championships you've held, this isn't about statistics Austin. Nobody here gives a damn about TNA, CWF or Ring of Honor. We don't care where you started, I certainly don't! Because if I was to speak about my career, I believe I'd have you wrapped around in barbed wire and I'd have Jimmy Jacobs standing here proud of what I've become. But no, due to the injustice of the company, Jimmy Jacobs finds himself unemployed, instead JBL decided to use you on the roster and this is why the fire has been ignited. This is why I now have a problem with you! You've had it easy this year Austin, you've had it easy... All these things were handed to you via paper! You and JBL... Look, I don't even want to know what you guys get up to but it's absolutely horrendous knowing that JBL has been scripting you to be winners in everything. This is why Sting, Kane and myself will no longer take a stand for it, when you look at N-X-T... We're above the rest, we're above Bully Ray! We're certainly above you Austin, regardless of what's been handed to you... At New Years Resolution, you won't just be seeing me, you'll also see the 'Purveyors of Poison', you will become to understand us first-handlely... Since my arrival, I was friends with a so-called 'broski' known as Zack Ryder, last week... I decimated him into a nobody, I defeated him all by myself. Yet he has a chance to fight Sting? Zack won't be winning that Championship I promise you, even if you want to try save him Austin, go for it... You won't be seen near!

I'm not here for the money, I'm not here for the championships either Austin, I am here because I am the deliverer, I am not a messenger. This green tea you desperately want, you will not get; as we enter night... the moon glows from the skies in a blood-lit color as you look onto the pavement... it is no longer black, but red. The glowing continues to glow like never before, it is your blood... The poison will enter your body and soul, you will become the venomous snake and you will be a purveyor soon enough. JBL is no good for you, he's just a walking cowboy... He is one that has no poison, he has no evil inside of him. I cannot be tamed for I am already too powerful as is Sting and Kane, we shall rule over N-X-T. Bring your friends, bring everyone you need because Austin; once you've been tamed and the poison has entered you, JBL will be left with no-one at all... You're certainly not going to be able to save your friend for the large sum of money he's offered, you could accept the money, but will you continue to help him in the near future, one thinks not.

Rollins then leans over the ropes as he looks towards the titantron.

You didn't even have the will to come into the ring, have you no guts? All this hiding Austin, I know you are scared... I know you do not want to be venomed but you must be venomed! You must become the snake! You were not chosen to face me for nothing, everything has a reason! You are the reason; you are the reason but you are not the successor until you fall and allow it to happen. There is no luck in this business Austin, it's either you manage to out-smart them or you fail to; the last time we faced off in Ring of Honor, I took your Championship away... Nor do I care if you can speak on this microphone better than I can; I could care less about your move-set and what you can portray... You cannot slither like a snake, you cannot deliver poison like I can. At the end of the day, it's the final count that matters... There's no pinfalls nor submission, I will strike more dangerously then ever before. I will become the last man standing Austin, I will become the successor. These shadows will continue to loom, they will grow at large as the fear sets in. Your New Year's Resolution is dangerous, the revolution is not yours but mine... It is time for the 'Purveyors of Poison' to make a stand, for us to be heard... As we enter the new year... You all will be scathed, we are the blood-thirst ones... you will become the victim to our slayings. I'll see you very soon Austin... You will suffer in Asphyxiation; you will be the languor to our oxygen... Survive if you can, but you will be venomized, the snake will continue to slither into the grass... Victorious. I bid you adieu.

The lights go darker as a green hue slowly hovers over but barely... Rollins rolls out of the ring as he heads out back as his theme song plays.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Maxine looks very angry due to the threats she’s been getting.

Untitled-1.jpg

Watch my back? Who the hell do you think you are to threaten me like that!

Maxine re-enters the ring with Bateman following behind as she gets in the face of Taz.

You think I'm afraid of you? I don't need to take advice from a failure like you. I know you want to be like Bateman and Curtis and get women like me but maybe you should think about going somewhere else. I hear RAW needs more competition. You really don't want to get in our way on our rise to the top. I'm not going to make some fat joke or some old joke because I'm not some ape with a kindergartner’s brain. What I'm simply doing is showing you how to really threaten someone. I'm not afraid of you or Brock. If Brock wants to get his hands on me again, go for it because I will make sure you never wrestle ever again.

You know Brock, you really shouldn't come out here without a mouthpiece because you just sound really, really stupid. Half of the stuff you said didn't even make sense. You can barely construct a sentence together and you want these people to believe you? All you have going for you is strength but that's just not enough to compete with me. Taz, maybe but me, no way Solomon Grundy. And you call those muscles? Those are overgrown tumors across your arm. That's all just for show. I bet you can't even touch your shoulders. With your lack of brains, you need all the advantages you can get and yet you've severely screwed yourself.

The crowd is a bit behind Curtis but there is still quite a few who disagree.

And look no hard feelings Taz, we had to do what had to be done. You're in the way and there is no stopping us. It's unfortunate that it had to be done like this but Curtis is destined to become the NXTreme Champion. After he becomes champion, I'll get a shot at the title and we'll put on the greatest matches of the century. Everyone will be talking about Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman. The only way people will remember you is as the stepping stone that started it all.

I think you're giving them a little too much credit. Nobody will even remember our opponents because no one will care. Hell nobody already cares. When was the last time you heard someone praise Brock? Maybe is debut here on NXT. Or maybe his first failed stint as US Champion. Lesner has done nothing but suffer disappointing loss after disappointing loss. When we first fought, I was a bit afraid but now, You don't scare me one damn bit. You're just Frankenstein’s monster to my Dracula. You're slow, dumb and yet powerful. I am smart, charming, seductive, cunning and extremely powerful. Now Taz on the other hand, Hell I don't know what to compare you to.

Derrick Bateman jumps up and down and raises his hand

Oh I know! A Goron.

A what?

Those things that roll around in a ball in Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Johnny Curtis looks confused and tilts his head to the side before he goes to speak.

Yeah that. Sorry Taz but your time in the limelight is over. You had your chance and you blew it. It's time to let us rise or fail. And boy we will rise. All the spotlights will be shining down on us. The lights reflecting off my radiant skin. Blinding our enemies as I hit them with a flying cross body. They'll be dazed, not knowing what just hit them. Before they realize they're still lying on the ground, I come gliding off that turnbuckle and hit them with an earth shattering leg drop. One, two, three. That's what you boys are in for. It's gonna hurt but don't worry, it's going to be a beautiful defeat.

Johnny Curtis gets a big grin on his face as Maxine carasses him from the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.