UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Survivor Series - John Cena (c) vs. Edge vs. Jeff Hardy

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. He takes center stage with mic in hand.

The “Rated R Superstar” Edge:
Johnny, John Boy… you start off talking about how you believe, how you think that your opponents, how myself and Jiffy don’t know what we’re getting into? If that is what you really think then you might as well drop the belt right there in the middle of the ring and leave. I don’t like speaking highly of my opponent at all… but I know for a fact that both of us… we know exactly what it is we are getting into. We have quite arguably a much better understanding than you could even fathom. We are the originators of so much. We are the ones that transcended tag team wrestling and brought to heights that was only once seen during the infamous Attitude Era but we exceeded those expectations. We blew those out of the water and turned it into our own. We made things true. We made things right. We pushed things to a new level that even today cannot even be touched. And you think this is going to top the list? That this is now the place that we are just going to be blown away because we don’t know what we are getting into? Oh trust me… we know.

And I’ll tell you right now I know without a doubt what I’m getting into. I’m getting into a match against a guy that lost… a guy that lost to a guy that I defeated with ease. Then you got your rematch and won your precious little belt back. Where was I? I had to deal with YES all this time. That’s where I was at. I wasn’t in the title hunt. I was in a feud with THREE different men. And it took all three of them and then some to stop it. How about you? You had one guy to deal with… just one and you could barely escape that and now you find yourself in this game of chess and you think that you are going to pull out your superhero cape, your You Can’t See Me, your hustle loyalty bullcrap, your rainbow color shirts, you think that all of this righteousness and the fact that you are in your hometown that you are going to have what it takes to win? That you are going to magically have this advantage and win? You have no idea what you are about to endure Johnny. What you fail to realize… is that you are as insignificant to this match as the ring announcer. The Bell Keeper has more significance than you do. Because he will be the one ringing the bell to signify that the match as ended… and that there will be a NEW world heavyweight champion in UWF.

The fans immediately start booing at Edge’s brash statement.

And the fact that these mindless drones choose to boo such a statement only further proves everything I’ve been saying. They will want to believe anything and everything that the good guy has to say. They want to believe that everything is good, that everything is right. They want to believe all of these fallacies and play make believe that the good guy will always triumph over the villain but I’m here to tell each and every one of you that we aren’t living in make believe world. This isn’t fantasy but this is real life and in real life… you can be as good as you want to be but in the end… that doesn’t mean a damn thing. I was one of them… I did everything right, I did everything as right as I could and what did it get me? It got me nothing but being jumped left and right. It got me mutilated and beaten to a pulp by more than one person. I had to right that wrong so I did what I knew I had to do… and that’s why Jiffy there is so mad.

He knows he was used. He knows that he was just a pawn that easily fell into my trap of mind games and was played like a fiddle. He now knows that he was just some guy that was right place and right time and now he is going to be the sole cause of me winning the EWF World Heavyweight Title. Because I know John Boy there is going to be looking to do everything he can and then some to survive… but against two of us… he doesn’t stand a chance. But Jiffy, you can boast and talk all of this jazz if you want and all it is going to do is further prove my point that you were nothing more than a guy that only sees in the now and doesn’t plan for anything. But you do think that you still have me figured out. I told you before… winning the match for a one on one match against that muscled up freak… that wasn’t the plan. I wanted you to be in the ring personally, not for interference but as an actual part of the match so that you could see for yourself the true art of a champion. So that you could understand that you were never going to be world champion. That there would always be someone out there that would outsmart you in each and every single way imaginable. That there would be that one person that no matter what you couldn’t top. And to leave you thinking that it was just a tie… that you are my equal… that in itself plays to my advantage because I know and Victoria knows that… if we wanted… we could have just knocked you off of the ladder and I would have beaten Cena by myself. This… this just makes everything more interesting and creates a bigger light for me to shine under. This creates more of a spectacle for myself to shine under. This puts so much more pressure for the two of you to perform under but this… this is exactly what Edge is all about.

I am all about creating that moment in history that all will remember. That all will talk about for years to come. I am all about making those moments that even the wrestlers themselves will recollect for years to come. You remember WrestleMania very vividly Jiffy. And I know John Boy remembers New Year’s Revolution with just as much detail. And this night… Survivor Series you two can remember a memory together. You two can remember and talk about how on that one night… both of you gave everything you had but there was this man… this man that planned this whole thing out ever since the first day he returned and speared Damian Sandow on his first night to give a woman a win over him. That there was this magnificent man that knew exactly what he was doing and orchestrated things masterfully and walked out with the title. That there was this man that just overcame each and every single odd that was stacked against him. That he was so awesome… so awesome that he just reeked of awesomeness… that he was just… he blew each and every single one of you out of the water. And in the end… he just proved that he was better than all of you in each and every single way. And that it was Boston’s mandate to cheer for this man. He is known as Adam Copeland but for each and every single one of you… just call him Champion. Call him… The Rated R Superstar. Call him… the future of Smackdown. The future of UWF. Call him the face of UWF. The face of Smackdown. Call him… Edge. Now come on cameraman… get a close up of the new face of Smackdown.

Edge lowers his mic.

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
Re: UWF Survivor Series- Kane and Johnny Curtis vs. Sheamus and Brock Lesnar

Lights turns out... Deep breathing... Now there is a countdown... 9...8...7....6....5....4....3....2....1....

HERE COMES THE PAIN!

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Brock Lesnar comes out of the backstage. People boo him very loud. He smiles and then he spreads his arms. The theme song plays and Brock is walking down the ramp.. He seems to be... amused.

Brock Lesnar: Stop, please stop or I will laugh my ass off... This is not a real right? Brock... you are still dreaming... Hey Johnny, do you know who are you talking to? You skinny bastard, don't take my name again in your unwashed mouth... Do you think that I am afraid of someone? I don't have fear to face anyone from this company and YOU? YOU are the last man that scares me... You are on the bottom of my list... lower then manure... like Zack Ryder. So don't speak about your amazing victory because the past... will not help you in our match. Me and Sheamus, we are going to make an example of you two!

20120402_raw_brock_lesnar_crop_exact.jpg

Brock puts his hand near his ear to provoke people boo again.

Yes! That's what I want you stupid batteries. You make me fired up! Thank you! Your little friend here... will take a piece of my medicine... But before I make him pay for his rumors... I have to point out some important things... Who has more pounds? ME! Who is the most feared guy in UWF? ME! Who abides the agreements? ME! Who doesn't have problem to send some fool to hospital? ME! So shut your mouth...
Your wish is to get me and Paul retired... Nice dream but I know one fact that will make you very sad... We are not going anywhere... I was born to fight. So only solution is... To send you to hospital with serious injury that will end your career forever! Then your dream will come through because you will never EVER meet the biggest and baddest machine, fighter and dominant force! You pray to god to not get in ring with me one-on-one... You are a lucky guy man... I hate you loser, I hate Maxine, I hate Bateman...

You know why I hate you three so much? Because none of you have ever done something... You only talk like a mentally disturbed trio from some madhouse and act like jerks. Be a MAN JOHNNY! Stop to spread shit like minutes ago and show me why I have to respect you! I don't have friends but some guys I respect so much! I respect them because they are a men of the words. They can make anything they want... And if they say yes... It will happen... If they say no... Nothing will happen. But You? You are the man of lot words and no balls! You lost your balls when you had first meeting with your friend Bateman... You two had to realise who will be the "MUMMY" in your bed-games and you lost the stone-scissors-paper chalĺenge... How sad is that...

raw-august-13-brock-lesnar.jpg

Maybe you can be the best wrestler here but without balls you can't hold the most prestige titles... BUT don't worry YOU can be the best DIVAS CHAMPION in history! Every opponent will run out the ring... You can finally feel like me. Everyone run away instead of facing you.. I got it! I am your idol and you have to dirty me to get higher. Mission impossible man... the same impossible goal as the being pregnant with impotent Bateman... By the way what is the Maxine's job? Pretty woman with nice ass and she has to record you two doing awful things in bed... Sorrowful girl.. Hey Maxine if you want to hang out with real man -Brock flexes his biceps then he continue- just call me babe.

Brock takes a while which is the chance for people to boo their necks off...

brock-lesnar-20.jpg

Oh I just have to talk about another "man" now, so sorry miss Curtis, go to change tampon to the toilet...

Some people exploded and their laugh made Brock happy. Now he tries to provoke Kane to come out.

Monster... Alien... Big red Machine... Ohhhh impresive! But films with monsters like that were "IN" and "super" about 30 years ago... Today I hate when I switch programs in TV and I see some stupid "horror" with some ugly guy like Kane is... I have to grab that TV and smash it to the ground... How can someone be feared by FAT, UGLY, MASK-WEARING CLOWN? I know that he thinks he is tough like a mountain but you know what? He is soft as diarrhea... Go to the department of plastic surgery and make something MAN! Don't live in past... No one will be feared of you again... You are only a child-magnet...

Brock changes his voice... He tries to speak like little boy...

"Mummy, can I watch UWF please?" - "No, Mick, it is full of violence and that man BROCK LESNAR makes a toy from everyone... This is not suitable and allowed for kids!" - "Mummy, today Lesnar has to face my favourite superhero - Kane! He will use his super-powers to detonate pyros in corners only by wawing!"

BrockMicHZ.standard.jpg

And that's how it is... You are not a "monster" by far... You are only toy for little children that don't want to go sleep...

Lesnar waits for response...

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Survivor Series- NXTreme Contendership- Truth vs. Punk vs. Rollins vs. Ryder

Zack Ryder lowers the microphone and just as he does, a familiar voice is heard blaring throughout the speakers. The voice is coming from the big screen, and on the screen is none other than R-Truth. The audience is split into a fifty fifty reception, one side positive and the other negative, as the former nXtreme Champion begins to speak.

sGC6f.jpg

R-Truth: 'Ey! Punky! Ryder! Lookie up 'ere, y'all! Good, now that I got y'all attention, there's somethin' The Truth's gotta get off his chest, ya'feel me? Y'see, a lot o' y'all been forgettin' 'bout The Truth. I's used to be the Top Dog 'round 'ere, an' don't worry - I still am! But, lately, it hasn't been like that? It's 'cause o' people like you Ryder, Punk, an' whoever else is in this damn match who think they could simply walk in 'ere an' spit like they somethin' 'round 'ere. Newsflash, y'all ain't nothin'! None o' y'all are anythin', 'specially y'all in the audience whose cheerin' me right now! Y'all the main reason fo' everythin'! It's 'cause o' y'all booin' an' disrespectin' me that makes me wan' leave this place! Y'all make me sick to my stomach! Y'all stinkin' nobodies! Tha's why I didn't wanna go out there in the firs' place! 'Cause I know y'all. I've been with this company for a while now an' I know none o' y'all got any home trainin'. Yo' mama's should'a taught all o' y'all better. She should have taught you how to respect legends in the makin' an' the number one legend on this roster is me! Not you Punky, not you Zack Ryder, an' not that other guy who nobody gives a damn 'bout!

The audience exploded in boo's, as R-Truth quickly interrupted them as he continued.

R-Truth: Yeah, how do you like bein' interrupted? Doesn't feel too good, huh? Ugh, 'EN. NE. WAY. Le's get down to business, shall we? Punkity Punk Punk! Oh Punk! You've changed, dawg. Well, let me be a bit more specific, you still the ol' grease monkey you've always been but you changed for the better. You see, grease monkey, you started not givin' a damn 'bout these people an' started givin' a damn 'bout you. I respect that, but I don't respect you. Hell, I don't even like you. You come out 'ere an' scream that you're the CHICKEN BREAST O' THE WORLD but in reality no you ain't. NO YOU AIN'T NO YOU AIN'T. Punk, I'M the best in the world. When people type in best on Google, my face comes up. Well, they might've changed it since the last time I checked it but you get the point! Punk, at Survivor Series, I'm gon' prove I'm the best in the world when I kick yo' ass an' I kick these kid's ass AGAIN. Ryder, wha's wrong with you? Didn't you learn the las' time not to mess with The Truth? Did I knock you silly in our las' match? I had too 'cause you still want some more an' I don't blame you. But, I's okay, Ryder, 'cause I'm gon' do somethin' I should've done in our las' match an' that's END YOU FO' GOOD! An' to that other guy whose in the match? He ain't even gon' show up 'cause he scared o' The Truth an' tha's the truth the whole truth an' nothin' but THE TRUTH!.

The camera's cut to black. Zack Ryder and CM Punk are left looking dumbfounded as we fade.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF SHOWDOWN: MANKIND VS THE ROCK!

The Rock: Getting under The Rock’s skin? Why is it that because The Rock uses a word that people commonly use that it is thought of getting under The Rock’s skin? Is it perhaps that you are looking for any and every single little advantage that you can conjure up because you know that you’ll need everything possible to even stand a chance against The Rock? Because that is what it looks like to The Rock. You think that you found a chink in The Rock’s armor but all you exposed was your own feeble minded weakness and that is something that The Rock plans on capitalizing when he checks your candy ass directly into the Smackdown Hotel.

But to try to say that The Rock didn’t accomplish anything because it was Jake Roberts, one of the best minds in wrestling history, Barry Windham… a guy that was grossly underused in the WWF. Goldust… former IC champion, King and Crush The Rock will agree with you… they both suck. But then to say that it wasn’t anything that The Rock surpassed Hunter that night because at that time he wasn’t anything? That is beyond absurd and you know it Michelle. The fact of the matter is that you look to belittle any and everything The Rock ever did in some pathetic attempt to make yourself look good. The fact remains that The Rock was the sole survivor in his DEBUT match in the WWF. That is the fact and that is something that your roody poo self cannot dispute. And by the way … The Rock is not sure what you are referring to with Ryback and three rookies. Perhaps your head is still scrambled and not right yet.

But The Rock is curious when you’ll show some sense of anything remotely entertaining because right now… you come off as some dull guy that is looking to mimic The Rock in anything and everything to try to match The Rock. But you simply cannot do that Mickey

The Rock: And then you go around parading about that damn sock again. Nobody cares about that damn sock. And you were supposed to be some dark sadistic little crazy guy and instead you keep harping about using some sort of sock like some teenager discovering how to masturbate for the first time.

The crowd can’t help but to chuckle at that one.

The Rock: But The Rock will say that you… are just another little spoke on the wheel and The Rock has much bigger and better things to deal with. The Rock chose you because The Rock knew that beating your sorry ass in the ring would easily get things going. The Rock knew that your candy ass wouldn’t be able to accomplish anything and that you would flounder and fail because having to face off against someone like The Rock… is always going to be something that you just cannot deal with. You just could not overcome because the pressure would crush you like the little vermin that you are.

Because The Rock doesn’t care what Vince or anybody else thinks. The Rock is in this solely for The Rock and when all is said and done… your candy ass is going to be looking up towards the rafters wondering what the hell just took your sorry ass out. And then when you regain consciousness… the doctors will be there to tell you… you just got your candy ass whipped by the best that ever stepped foot in the ring. The Rock. And now The Rock is through with this little charade. Just be ready come Survivor Series. The Rock WILL be there.

[/color]

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF 2012: New Year's Revolution Trashtalking

This thread is for Sting(12 Days of Dresmas) and Zack Ryder(The Hoov Stole X-Mas) to trash talk for their Long Island Street Fight for the NXT Extreme Championship. Will the former Interim General Manager of NXT continue his reign or will New Year's Revolution be the night the "Long Island Iced Z" puts some gold around his waist?​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
New Year's Revolution: World Title: Bully Ray(c) vs. The Miz in a Tables Match

This thread is for Bully Ray(LewBanta Claus) and The Miz(Merry Mizmas) to trash talk for their Tables Match for the NXT World Championship. Will Bully Ray once again prove why he's such a force to be reckoned with or will his first defense be his last?​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
New Year's Revolution: World Title Contendership: CM Punk vs. Rhino

This thread is for CM Punk(Shawn) and Rhino(Santa's Little Helper) to trash talk for their singles match to crown the number one contender to the NXT World Championship. Is Rhino poised to move from challenging for one championship to challenging for the next, or is CM Punk going to drop a physical pipe bomb and leave his opponent in the dust?​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
New Year's Revolution: Extreme Title Contendership: Taz vs. Lesnar vs. Johnny Curtis

This thread is for Taz(Aniking), Brock Lesnar(NadupanyRobot), and Johnny Curtis(CaptainxBumout) to trash talk for their triple threat match to crown the number one contender to the NXT Extreme Championship. Will Taz move on to try and "knock Sting off his perch", will Brock Lesnar's dominance continue, or will the "Thoroughbred" pick up the win?​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
New Year's Revolution: Last Man Standing: Seth Rollins vs. Austin Aries

This thread is for Austin Aries(White Chrissmas) and Seth Rollins(Andrew) to trash talk for their Last Man Standing match. Will Seth Rollins prove that he's not one that should be tampered with, or is this just another obstacle that Aries will overcome?​

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: New Year's Revolution: World Title: Bully Ray(c) vs. The Miz in a Tables Match

[video=youtube_share;d9DMath_ZxQ]http://youtu.be/d9DMath_ZxQ[/video]

The NXT World Champion, Bully Ray makes his way onto the stage as "The Beaten Path" just gets into the guitar solo part. He starts pointing at random members of the audience and shouting obscene profanities to them as he marches towards the ring. Near the ring he looks at the camera as he gets his phone out.

vlcsnap-2012-08-03-17h20m40s56.png

Walking past he says into the camera "I bet fifty bucks Miz makes no hot or not list this week! Hash Tag BullyNation, let's get this done." looking mighty pleased with himself as he makes his way up the ring steps and in between the ropes. He requests a microphone and as he does the music stops. He looks around at the booing public and doesn't even wait for them to die down.

Bully Ray: Ladies and gentleman, children and grandparents alike. You are looking at the man that has taken NXT into a complete stranglehold, and has made more watchable television out of it. Ever since this NXT World Championship got taken away from Randy Orton, and awarded to me, it has not been about the upcoming superstars of the UWF, it has become about the only TRUE superstar of the UWF. That’s right, Wednesday nights have now become, The Bully Ray Project. Here’s a question for ya… Not including Survivor Series matches… When have you ever seen one person win a five on five tag match on his own huh?! Never…. Until last week. Bully Ray Project proves that even in team sports, there is only one name to look out for. And for you people that didn’t have your priorities right last Wednesday night and missed it, let me rejog all of your memories…. Myself and The Miz… The last two standing, within five minutes become just Bully Ray…. The last one standing. A fall of a match between me and The Miz went my way. IS this getting through, do you realize what I am saying…. I HAVE BEATEN THE MIZ!

A few people boo and start chanting the home town stars name, but Bully Ray ignores them.

Now, JBL came up to me later that night and he said to me “Look Bully, I understand if you want the match at New Year’s Resolution to be changed, I’ll find someone else! I’ll find someone worthy!” And you know what I told him. I told him he’s right… The Miz… He is not worthy of facing me for this. But I put him on the spot. I told him… Who on this roster, if not The Miz… is worthy to face me. And the poor souls mouth dropped quicker than the horns on his prized bull primed for action and he could not give me an answer. So being the sporting champion that I am, being the honorary gentleman that I am, I told JBL to keep the match as it is. Keep The Miz in this false sense of accomplishment, and more importantly this false sense of hope, because that will be the first thing I will take pleasure in breaking when we meet in the ring once again.

Miz, I have taken a lot of trash talk off you this past couple of weeks. After watching back Survivor Series I caught your lil interview that I missed. How much of an idiot did you look, saying that I was colder than cold on your hot list moments before capturing the championship you only became a contender for. If that is not enough proof that you are all talk, your promises about being better than me, quicker than me, more equipped in the ring than me were all dashed to hell when I kept you down for a ten count. I’m pretty tired of saying this but I’ll repeat it as it seems apt to do so…. Whatever my opponent every says about me or to me, I prove them wrong and I show them up to be liars. New Years Resolution, I don’t do that, because I’ve already done that. I will merely be adding the exclamation mark, due to the beating I give you.

Bully pauses, and hears a few shouts from the crowd.

“The championship has gone to your head” Is that really what I heard someone shout from the crowd? Are you freakin’ insane?! I just beat the guy, and in a few weeks I have the distinct advantage of taking his scrawny ass on in a tables match. You tell me one superstar that betters my performances with a table, BET YA CAN’T NAME ONE!

Bully listens for what the UWF universe says.

DEVON?! Now I know we’re in Cleveland, the only state in the US that everybody’s age outnumbers their IQ. What would that make The Miz’s, fourteen? Maybe fifteen? Point is Miz, you’re a kid. You’re a kid with a big mouth. And that mouth will be closed personally, just like your chapter at the top of NXT. The only thing you’ll be doing with your mouth once I’m through with you is eating splinters!

Bully Ray smirks at his joke butlooks annoyed that he gets interrupted by a huge loud “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME!” playing through the PA.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: New Year's Revolution: World Title: Bully Ray(c) vs. The Miz in a Tables Match

AWWWWWWWWWWESOME!

The crowd get to their feet as The Miz’s number one catchphrase echoes through the arena, but strangely ‘I Came to Play’ by Downstait doesn’t immediately follow as it usually does, in fact the opening bars of a song most unfamiliar to the UWF universe begins to play over the PA confusing the crowd and making even Bully Ray looking perplexed…

[video=youtube;QYTnzNeTWmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYTnzNeTWmE[/video]

Many in the arena recognise the tune of ‘It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas’ despite the lack of lyrics (it’s Christmas time after all and this has probably been played in department stores all over the country since November 1st) after a few moments a gentleman makes his way out to the stage, dressed in a dinner suit with a mic in hand, he’s easily in his early sixties but is sporting a oak-finish tan and a sparkling white smile. He puts the mic to his mouth and begins to sing along with the music;

The Crooner

It’s beginning to look a lot like Mizmas
Everywhere you go;
One he’s beaten all other men, glistening once again
The world title, around his waist will glow!

At this point The Miz makes his way out to the stage, but he’s not alone, he has a beautiful girl on each arm both of who are dressed in sexy Santa girl costumes, The Miz himself is sporting a Santa hat and looking extremely happy with himself. While he absorbs the reaction from the crowd the crooner continues with the song;

It's beginning to look a lot like Mizmas,
Awesome in every way,
But the prettiest sight to see is the title that will be
The Miz’s on NEW, YEAAAAARS, DAAAAAAAAY!

The crooner ends with a flourish and his performance is greeted with mostly cheers from the crowd who enjoyed his interpretation of the Mathis classic. The Miz throws his Santa hat into the crowd and applauds enthusiastically then sends the two girls over to the crooner who now take him by each arm

The Miz: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, loyal viewers give it up for Louis here, all the way from Las Vegas, Nevada! The number one lounge singer in the country; give him a big round of applause!

Again the crowd are relatively respectful to Louis and give him a round of applause as the Santa girls lead him off stage

Ahh, gotta love Louis, and what about those girls huh? I picked them up from the John Morrison Collection.

The crack manages to draw some laughter from the normally hostile crowd, The Miz perhaps benefitting from the hometown advantage

The Miz: I thought I'd bring a little Christmas cheer to CLEVELAND OHIO! (He happily takes the cheap pop) It's my hometown, it's the greatest place in the world and it deserves some Christmas cheer, someone who needs some Christmas cheer by the looks of it is Bully Ray here.

Poor Bully, face all screwed up, looking twice as ugly as usual with only minimal effort. Y’know Bully it takes forty-two muscles in your face to frown, so you must be using at least three times as many to pull the face that you’re pulling now. But don’t worry man, I know what’s up. I know what’s making your screw your haggard features up like that, scaring the kids. I know why you’re unhappy; it’s because I’m not…

Y’see ladies and gentlemen Bully here won a little match we had on NXT and he is SO proud. For those who missed it the match was a six man elimination tag match featuring myself, Bully Ray, Sting, Kane, Brock Lesnar and CM Punk. The last two superstars left, perhaps unsurprisingly, were myself and the NXT Champion Bully Ray and yes, like he said he did technically win the match. That’s what will go down in the record books, no doubt about it; Bully Ray got a win over The Miz…

normal_wmplayer_2011-06-20_23-58-33-14.jpg

The Miz lets that last thought linger, it gets a mixed reaction from the crowd, the don’t like hearing about Bully’s victories after he insulted them all, but perhaps they’re even more surprised so hear Miz concede it so openly.

BUT… that’s not the whole story now is it Bully? Again, for those of you who missed the last edition of NXT you’ll have heard Bully already explain that he scored that victory by… well actually he didn’t really have to do anything. He scored the victory simply because I didn’t get up off my ass quickly enough! See that’s the problem I have with Last Man Standing matches, I’ve never liked them. In a wrestling match you get the win by either applying so much pressure to a body part that you make them submit, or else you daze them with just the right move then pin your opponent 1/2/3 making sure they can’t get their shoulders up. That's how you win a match, that’s how a wrestler wins a match. Knocking a guy’s head around so that he can’t get up for ten seconds? Well that’s how a THUG wins a match

The crowd give a big ‘Ooooooh!’ and The Miz stops for a moment to let it reverberate around the arena.

So no Bully Ray, I’m not unhappy, I’m not down and I’m certainly not at all worried about facing you once again. Yeah sure Bully Ray you got the win, but I remain the Unpinable! Unsubmittable! ‘Must-see’ worldwide, household name, stratospheric superstar of N-X-T!

So go ahead, bask in your momentary glory, enjoy the moment but the fact is that I am still the man to beat in the UWF and come New Year’s Eve, I’ll be the champion to beat in the UWF. Now… kindly give everyone in CLEVELAND, OHIO (he shamelessly takes yet another cheap pop) a break and get your ass, outta my town!

normal_wmplayer_2011-06-20_23-58-40-14.jpg

He drops his hand to his side and awaits the champion’s reply…

Reactions: 1 person

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: New Year's Revolution: Extreme Title: Sting(c) vs. Zack Ryder in a LI Street Figh

[video=youtube;eRpvDSSuRL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRpvDSSuRL0[/video]

Darkness falls over the arena as well as silence, aside from the audible disdain the fans are expressing with their passionate booing. A theme music begins to play but instead of "No Reflection" by Marilyn Manson, it is a different theme, "Fear of the Dark" by Graveworm. The fans continue reacting as they normally would for about a minute and forty seconds, because at the minute and forty-one second mark, a screaming begins in the theme, bringing their booing to an end and shattering all silence that existed in the arena. But then the theme stops playing, and there is dead silence again. After a few seconds of this silence, the lights come up and Sting is standing in the ring.

sting3.jpg

The "Long Island Iced Z" Zack Ryder, the esteemed internet darling that gets the UWF fans pumping their fists and styling their hair so that it's spiky, and wearing his ridiculous sunglasses and headbands and t-shirts and other assorted merchandise. With each and every day that passes by, I find it increasingly more comical that, after two consecutive cage matches with Rhino, you are the man that I'm defending my Extreme Championship against. Now before any of you make the mistake of accusing me of doing so, I can hear some of you thinking it as I speak, I wasn't paying Rhino a compliment just now. He's still an overweight, overhyped, embarassing and barely passable excuse for a professional wrestler and poor athlete. However, when you put that grease-haired, faux Hulk next to a cartoon character like Zack Ryder, you'll find that Terry actually comes off looking like a credible opponent. In comparison, mind you, I beat him twice and he hasn't wrestled since for a reason, folks.

I am especially amused by the fact that you're starting to come down with what I've dubbed R-Truth Syndrome, and what I mean by that is ever since discovering you couldn't beat me, you haven't shown up for a match. Ten days ago in that tag team match JBL interfered and prevented it from having a definitive finish, sure, but you still didn't beat me and you didn't beat me because you couldn't beat me, are you following? Had Bradshaw not gotten himself involved, I would've pinned you after that Scorpion Death Drop, but let's talk about a match that did have a definitive end, this past week's five-on-five elimination tag team main event. Oh, wait, you didn't show up for that one, and when you did, you were told to leave the ring and return to the back. Sorry, not getting paid for that night of work!

So because I more or less beat you two weeks ago, you didn't show up last week for the match you were booked in, and the fact that you walk around dressed like Poochy from The Simpsons, I'm finding it very difficult to look at this pay-per-view as though it's going to be a challenge for me to retain my championship again. If you show up for your First Blood match this week, who knows, maybe you'll prove me wrong but I honestly don't foresee that so the verdict is still New Year's Revolution being a walk in the park for me.

Your hometown is even in the name of the match stipulation, for crying out loud. That's like Raven backing out of a Clockwork Orange House of Fun match! I mean, are you serious? And I'm not trying to be cute by borrowing your catchphrase either, Zack, I'm asking you a legitimate question. Are you serious about your professional wrestling career? Is this something you want to keep doing and keep getting paid for? Because right now you're coasting towards the end of it and instead of going out with a bang you're going to fizzle out like a wet matchstick. It is absolutely pathetic to witness people in the state and condition that you're in, when you simply don't care anymore and settle for the mediocre and sub-par.

You have fifteen minutes to come out to this ring, Zack. After that, I'm leaving this ring and returning to the backstage area.

Sting, having given an ultimatum, lowers his microphone and waits to see if Zack shows up.

Lewb

Reaction score

The champion nearly lets out a loud laugh before he responds to The Miz.

Bully Ray: A break… you want me to give these people a break?! You want break, here’s break for ya kid, most of these crumby people probably came into this arena in the thoughts of “Finally, a way to get away from the over-sold, annoying in your face Christmas shit for a couple of hours. I’ve spent most of my benefit money on my kids this Christmas, I’ve had to cut back on my beer and my crack, and my whores my wife don’t know about… I don’t want to be reminded about god damn Christmas!†But there he goes. Home town boy, thinking he was adding a moment of class, thinking he was funny, when he’s not. Wasting your money with Danny Elfman up there, what was that about, missing the days where it was acceptable for your sorry ass to be sitting under a blankie watching Toy Story? The only toy story going on in Cleveland the night after New Years Resolution is the toys that Bully Ray ends up using on Missus Miz while you’re in the hospital spewing up shards of wood, but that’s for a whole different story.

This is what it is with you. You think that because you have steam-rolled your way through the piss poor excuse of a roster you now have behind you, you think that that final step will be of the same calibre. You seem to believe that you’ve popped the batteries in, popped the disc in and that your X-Box is set to easy mode, this is gonna be a piece of cake. It’s not. I’m that difficulty setting that THQ decided to leave off the game because nobody would be able to achieve anything and sales would be affected because of it. And deep down you realized last week that fighting Bully Ray is not child’s play. You talk about how you like to find your right move, or find the right bit of pressure. Good for you. Maybe you should ask the WWE for a job back where you were an entertainer, and not a wrestler. You might want to think about the legends of the game you are spitting in the face of with that statement. Raven…. Tommy Dreamer…. Stevie Richards…. And most importantly… Me. Those type of excuses are always going to be laughed at, and reduced to volatile words of a desperate man. A man desperate to keep himself at the top by hook or by crook, even though he knows he don’t belong. But Miz… Consider this your lucky day, consider this your Christmas present, because this thug is gonna humor your thoughts for just one second.

You are a better wrestler than Bully Ray; More technical, better submissions, quicker, more ring savvy… Okay I’ll let you have them for one second. You’re not, but, we’re in Ohio, the smarks will be saying so. Bully Ray has weight, strength, aggression, and a champions instinct over you. I’ve made the weighting fair, you have four, I have four. But here goes the cold water my duck-faced friend… You tell me which ones you would rather have in your arsenal to walk into a championship match, where the main objective is to throw your opponent through a table???

Bully raises a smirk as the crowd boo. Bully feels he has made a very valid point as he continues.

0.jpg

So even if you were all those things better than me Mike… Even if fantasy land had taken over real life for the fifteen minutes in which our match will take place in, all it would do is prolong your downfall. The money you paid your American Idol reject up there, would have been for nothing. The obvious pre-match bash you’re going to throw for the idiots that believe your own hype in your home town, will be for nothing. I am proud of every accomplishment that I have made in professional wrestling so yeah, maybe I am proud of coming on top on NXT against five of the better members of the roster. Like I’m proud of taking this championship from Randy Orton, finally showing the world I am as good a singles competitor as I am a tag team competitor. From the greatest single tag team in history PROVEN comes the greatest singles competitor to ever grace the squared circle. Maybe Miz… Maybe in years down the line, mine and your paths may stop crossing, you be drafted to a different show and hey, maybe then you’d be able to accomplish something, and maybe then you could be proud of something. But for now, you will have to be happy with playing second fiddle, coz compared to Bully Ray, from my viewpoint where I’m standing from, you are not in a position to be proud of anything. The way you got into wrestling, your abilities, your accomplishments, even your home town. Compared to Bully Ray, you got nothing.

Bully drops the mic with that last scathing comment and awaits a response from his challenger.

Reactions: 1 person

Ozymandias

Reaction score

The Miz locks eyes with Bully Ray and smirks; he waits a few moments before raising the mic to his mouth. The buzz of anticipation from the crowd grows and he stops momentarily, looking around at them with a knowing smile. Both he and the capacity crowd it seems, knows what’s coming next

The Miz: Really Bully? Really?

The crowd join in with ‘Really!?’ chants each time The Miz delivers another one

Really?! Really?! …Really?

RAW_982_Photo_088_display_image.jpg

The Miz stops for a moment as the crowd cheer, a combination of hometown advantage and going up against the biggest heel in NXT is giving him a reception that he’s not used to

Sex toys, whores, crack… really Bully? You expect us to believe you’re not in the Holiday mood when you’re clearly just reading off your own Christmas list? Santa’s too scared to deliver your presents on Christmas Eve in case he gets arrested by the CBP. However, in amongst all of that inappropriateness, hyperbole and scurrilous rumour about “Missus Miz”, as you put it, you did say something of interest and something that, shock horror, was correct.

You pointed out that table matches, much like last man standing matches, are not won by pin-fall or submission. You pointed out that to beat your opponent all you have to do is find a way of driving them through a table. You pointed out that Bully Ray has the attributes which suit this kind of match, while The Miz doesn’t. You pointed out therefore, that this is Bully Ray’s match to lose, you’re deservedly favourite and I am WAY out of my comfort zone. You point all of that out and d’you what Bully? You were absolutely correct…

The Miz again lets that last sentence sink in. This time the crowd don’t like it and respond with boos, last thing they want to hear is Bully Ray being proved right. The Miz paces up and down the stage for a few moments looking at the floor while in the ring Bully Ray seems to be enjoying this new turn of events.

You mentioned earlier that you caught my Mizometer piece a few weeks back and if that’s true then you’ll remember that I’m a stickler for research. Every single opponent, every single match, I like to do my research, but when it comes to table matches well, all bets are off. I can watch your old matches with the Dudley Boyz, those amazing TLC matches from back in 2000 and 2001 and sure I might pick up a tip here and there but as all good scienticians and researchologists will tell you; sometimes book-learning just won’t cut it.

No Bully, that wasn’t going to be enough, that wasn’t going to level the playing field. What I needed was some real help, advice from someone who knows how to win a tables match. Someone who knows how to forget what you learned about wrestling and for one night only become the thug that you need to be. But who Bully?! That was the question. Who?

And then it hit me… now ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls I know there’s nothing worse than listening to celebrities prattle on about their faith and I don’t want to be ‘that guy’ but my god this idea hit me like a thunderbolt! It was like it came from lord himself! My eyes were opened and I saw the light and- well… actually rather than telling you all, why don’t I just show you. This goes for you too Bully, you might wanna turn your attention to the titantron

And with that he turns to face the titantron where a video flickers to life. A ‘MIZ TV’ logo appears briefly before the footage switches inside what looks like a wrestling training gym. The camera pans around the lockers and the ring as the anticipation from the crowd grows until the whole arena explodes when the camera focuses on;

Brother_Devon4_zps198d1464.jpg

Brother Devon stares down the camera for a few moments before the lens zooms out and The Miz enters the shot grinning from ear to ear and rests his arm on Devon’s shoulder

The Miz: Hey everybody! You remember Brother Devon here now dontcha!?

Devon looks around at The Miz and smirks before shaking his head and turning back to face the camera. The Miz stands alongside him, arms folded.

Devon: Now Bully Ray, I know you’re gonna be watching this and am guessing you already pretty pissed off, but hear me out first of all; Bully Ray I love you and you’re ma brutha man, ain’t nothing in the world gonna change that fact, but I just feel that in recent times you lost your way man. You have wandered from the path and you have lost your way. Sure you got ya some success, but at what cost? I see you week in, week out, foul-mouthed, aggressive, downright nasty. Now I know we all gotta play up for the cameras, it’s what we do brutha, but I feel you been takin’ it too far man. Ya need to rein it in a little.

And then ya got this match with The Miz here. You taking on this kid in a tables match, ya own signature match, with you as the champion, the kid’s already battling against the odds. Me and you when we was together we usedta love a challenge. We always wanted a fair fight, hell most of the time we preferred if the odds were against us! We liked it that way. So that’s why I’ve agreed to give him some coachin’. Nothing personal against you brutha, but I want you to get the fair fight that you want, that you need, even if you ain’t aware of it yourself. This match can help bring you back on the righteous path brutha. That’s all I want for ya.

The Miz: Thanks for that Devon, now let’s go back to The Miz, at ringside!

The footage ends and The Miz turns back around to face Bully Ray in the ring, full duck-face on show.

Miz15.jpg

The Miz: So yeah, got me a little coaching from the other Dudley brother. And that gym we filmed that at? Woo! What a place, full size ring, all the equipment you need, lots of… tables. And what seemed like an endless supply of young rookies who were just dying to be put through tables by me and Devon. Sure was, enlightening. Now I might not have your experience in these kinda matches Bully, but now at least I got the knowledge to make this fight really, really, REALLY interesting. TESTIFY!

The Miz glares at his opponent, awaiting his response…

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: New Year's Revolution: Extreme Title Contendership: Taz vs. Lesnar vs. Johnny Cur

[video=youtube;A23YrgP-h-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A23YrgP-h-U[/video]

Johnny Curtis's music hits as the crowd mostly groans. Curtis comes out with a very sleazy look on his face. He walks over to the titantron and once again starts to gyrate around and even slapping his ass. Maxine is clearly loving this as the crowd is more or less, scratching their heads. Suddenly cheers are heard as Derrick Bateman whips out from the behind the curtain and makes a beeline for the ring. He slides in and energizes the crowd. Johnny comes down the ramp with Maxine in tow as Derrick has the crowd fired up until he points to Curtis and Curtis rubs up and down his body.

johnnyentrance.gif

Derrick shakes it off as Curtis and Maxine finally enter the ring. Derrick hands them mics and begins to speak.

Derrick Bateman
You have no idea how proud am I of you bro. You waited by the sidelines while I was going for the gold and now I’m doing the same for you. Sorry I wasn't at your side for your match last week but I've been busy training hard for my comeback. You totally deserved to win that match but I think we all know why you lost. But I'll be in your corner this time.

Johnny Curtis
Thanks Derrick but I don't think I'll need it. Seth got lucky like he always does. There's something fishy about the randomness of his sudden revival and I’m onto him. But I've got more important things to look forward to. More importantly, a number one contendership to the NXTreme Championship. Sting has been busy behind the scenes to keep us down but not anymore. After I get through with my opponents at New Years Revolution, I'll go on to finally voice my displeasure with this so called legend. Knowing him however, the ugly old man will probably lose before I get the chance to rub it in his face. You hear me Sting? Your days as champion are numbered here. You'd better retain that title because I want to be the one to take it from you.

There is some boos from the crowd but Derrick is clapping for Curtis.

I can't believe I even have to deal with two bozos before I get a shot at Sting. I've already beat Brock Lesner. The guy shouldn't even be allowed to compete in a ring! He's a madman! He seriously injured Derrick here. If it wasn't for Derrick’s adamantium skeleton, he would have been on the shelf for months. And let's not forget that he put his big grizzly bear hands on my woman and threw her down like she was a piece of trash. He should be in jail! Why have the authorities not been contacted about this? Sting is clearly biased against us for no reason whatsoever otherwise this wannabe Hulk would be behind bars but no, he gets rewarded instead. Sorry to be the bearer of bad new Brock but you'll suffer the same fate that happened at last month's PPV. I'll walk out the winner. No amount of weight lifting and muscles is going to change that but by all means train your hardest. I want to make sure you get it through your thick head that I'll always beat you no matter what.

Slight cheers for Curtis break out but Derrick gets them even more involved with his excitement.

And Taz... Look Taz, I know you're well respected in this business and it may seem like I have no qualms with you but it's far from the truth. We've been the only people to fight week after week and in all of our matches you only seem to talk about our opponents. You haven't said one good thing about me or hell even one negative thing. You don't seem to even care about us. You're a lousy commentator and another cheap excuse for a legend just like Sting. You're rusty and I'm going to exploit that at New Years Revolution.

Well wait a second, the guys a legend. You shouldn't take him lightly. Last time we took someone lightly he beat us both.

Maxine
What are you saying Derrick? You don't think Johnny can win?

No that's not what I'm saying it's just that-

You have nice things to say because he's been nice to you. He hasn't given Curtis his fair due ever. Johnny has every right to be mad with Taz. While Johnny has been working out and getting better every second of the day, Taz has been sitting on his ass talking about how great others are. He's going to have a stroke and all Johnny has to do is cover him to pick up the win. It's that easy. Sure Brock will be around the corner but he's nothing Curtis can't handle.

Yeah don't worry bro. These chumps are nothing I can't handle. As a matter of fact, if those clowns really wanted to become a champion, they would have been down here by now. They're afraid of me. I can't blame them check this out.

Johnny Curtis starts to flex his muscles but is surprised when someone else's music hits.

OOC: Whoever shows up next, feel free to make my crew scatter out of the ring in fear. If it's Taz, Derrick can stay in the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.