TLC Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Called it, NEW WWE CHAMPION SHEAMUS BABY. Hope Cena takes a leave of depression (forever) like Maryse now.

edgehead09

Reaction score
you do realize that Sheamus and Cena were supposed to tie but the table didnt break so Sheamus had to become the champ. Tommorow the gues host will get the belt back on Cena by sayin that Sheamus didnt put him through the table but that Cena lost his balance and technically "put" himself through the table and thus cannot lose the match that way

xtremebadass

This definitely gets the most shocking PPV of the year.

Sheamus? McIntyre?

This is actually pretty cool. I am looking forward to a great pre-Mania feud between Cena and Sheamus with Cena ending it by gaining his 8th WWE title.

McIntyre could hold that thing for a year and it wouldn't bother me, that guy is my hero.

DX is going to DX-ify those belts. I said it yesterday and still stand by my prediction. There will be new tag belts within the next 2 weeks tops.

PeepShow

you do realize that Sheamus and Cena were supposed to tie but the table didnt break so Sheamus had to become the champ. Tommorow the gues host will get the belt back on Cena by sayin that Sheamus didnt put him through the table but that Cena lost his balance and technically "put" himself through the table and thus cannot lose the match that way

Or perhaps he just beats him clean.

Reaction score
I like what happened tonight. Too bad I moved from S.A two weeks ago, but my brother went and had a good time. Good to see them invest in fresh faces that are going to be the foundation of the future. Cena is too over to need the strap in the first place, I hope Sheamus beats him again at the Rumble, he can lose it at the Elimination Chamber PPV, DX is probably going to drop the straps back to Show and Jericho in a b.s manner. McIntyre is bad ass. I like this guy more than I like Sheamus and I like Sheamus alot. Now all they need to do is cement Miz some more and voila!, you've got three top heels you can build off of for a solid decade. Now who are the faces? Possibly Punk, but really who else is there? Morrison doesn't cut it as a face, heard the crowd was as silent for him in San An as they were @ Survivor Series. Everyone's been griping about the WWE not making new talent, but gentlemen, here it is!

Hometown Kid

Shelton and Christian's match got held back quite a bit. Highly disappointing. They didn't go too crazy because i'm sure they didn't want them to overshadow everything else. Christian couldn't keep up with Shelton either, was he injured or something? Not to mention LAME medical checkup midmatch. :n:

Fire Morrison, yay Drew! He's pretty awesome. Love that move.

TOO MANY LIES, TOO MANY LIES. Sheamus will probably lose the title tomorrow when WWE botches things. But for tonight it's awesome. Bad match though.

Kofi got owned and Orton got cheered, fire that Jamaican poof too.

DX winning the titles. LMAO.

Batista/Taker don't care, Mickie/Michelle don't care.

This PPV could have been SO much more. But Sheamus winning is awesome. That's about the biggest positive. Everything else could have been better match-wise.

seX-Power

Seems like a good PPV result wise, but the matches didn't look that great. Glad I didn't order. Lol @ Dylan's blind markdom for Shelton as well.

PeepShow

tbf, Shelton was the one that actually carried that match. Might have actually been Christian's worst match since coming back, which is a shame given the situation. He did look like a fuckin warrior though after the match.

Hometown Kid

Glad I didn't order. Lol @ Dylan's blind markdom for Shelton as well.

tbf, Shelton was the one that actually carried that match. Might have actually been Christian's worst match since coming back, which is a shame given the situation. He did look like a fuckin warrior though after the match.

Somebody just got owned. :y:

This must have been HHH's doing...

He's an egomaniac, I wouldn't put it past him. But it's more likely the effort of combined bigwigs to hold ECW back from outshining their "A shows" matches before they flush the brand down the toilet.