TLC Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
DX Tag Belts would be great. I don't see why they wouldn't, but how long will they last?

Jeri-Show v DX (I smell disappointment. IDK why, but I don't think they'll go all out)
John Cena v Sheamus (Could be really good, I have a feeling it will surprise people
Christian v Shelton Benjamin (Interference. I don't want Shelton to become champ, what is he going to do?)
Undertaker v Batista (I actually want Batista to win, just because I hate Taker so much, but he'll get his rematch)
John Morrison v Drew McIntyre (McIntyre is badass. I'm hoping for a good match, not a squash.)
Randy Orton v Kofi Kingston (Moral victory for Kingston, which could be better than winning. Kinda like the NJ Nets, but less suckier.)
Michelle McCool v Mickie James (I don't care.)

kingovkings

Reaction score
DX/Jerisho, Be cool if they did have new belt DX style :)
Christian/Shelts???, Im really hoping Shelts gets the strap, MOTN IMO
Taker/Tista, I think Tisa and Rey gonna be doing a thing Rey may cost Tista the match.
Cena/Sheamus, I think Sheamus will come out looking strong and this will be a good match.
Drew Mac/Jomo, This will be a good match too. Drew is pretty damn good IMO and will be a good champ.
Orton/Kofi, Orton will win but im hoping he doesn't squash Kofi i want Kofi still looking credible after this match.
All in all im looking forward to this and on paper it looks pretty good card IMO. I think Christian/Shelton will be MOTN even though i dont really like shelton he is good in the ring. And both of them together will make for an awesome match.

Great One

Why do I have the feeling the Kofi/Orton feud will end in a loser leaves Raw match. I think Orton will surely win at TLC. As well as The Undertaker, DX, Drew, and SHEAMUS!

Qwake

Jeri-Show v DX
John Cena v Sheamus
Christian v Shelton Benjamin
Undertaker v Batista
John Morrison v Drew McIntyre
Randy Orton v Kofi Kingston
Michelle McCool v Mickie James

noumenon

DX vs Jerishow
Cena vs Sheamus
Undertaker vs. Batista
Christian vs. Shelton
Jomo vs. Drew
Orton vs. Kofi
McTaker vs. Mickie

BTW, if anyone has any good live feed sites, post em.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
DX vs Jerishow
Cena vs Sheamus
Undertaker vs. Batista
Christian vs. Shelton
Jomo vs. Drew
Orton vs. Kofi
McTaker vs. Mickie

BTW, if anyone has any good live feed sites, post em.

:O PM me if you find any, and i'll do the same

xtremebadass

I read what happened in the ladder match, sounded pretty lame. LOL at the "We Want Blood" chants.

Drew McIntyre New Champ sounds really good to me. Gives the next month and a half to build Morrison up to win the Rumble :)

PeepShow

I hate to inform you of this, but it's not Morrison's call to make man.

xtremebadass

I know if WWE doesn't push him now it's pointless. Morrison should have been main eventing by now, but Mysterio had his roid thing so they just decided to put the strap on Morrison. Before that Morrison was main eventing SD's with Hardy and Punk. This slowed him down, I am curious to see if WWE will continue where they left off with Morrison or they will nail him with Dolph Ziggler treatment.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I am a fan of McIntyre and Ziggler equally but I don't get why Ziggler got what like 8 shots and never won where as McIntyre wins his first title opportunity. I'm happy with a young heel getting the title but don't like how they did it. They put all their eggs in the Ziggler basket and then just dropped him to the side.

Hopefully this does mean making Morrison a main eventer but WWE seems set on making new stars every where but the main event.

xtremebadass

Hopefully this does mean making Morrison a main eventer but WWE seems set on making new stars every where but the main event.

WWE can make stars everyday of the week, that ain't the issue, but as you said, only place WWE cannot make new stars is the main event.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
SHEAMUS, WTF?

I don't like it too much but hey they are doing what they want and that is giving this young talent the title and seeing what he does with it. I do still like the 'table' stipulation so Cena can say he was never really beaten.

And hey wasn't he supposed to envoke his rematch clause tonight?