TLC Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^Chairs are legal.... See Cane Match, Chain Match etc.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, prediction time, you slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagzzz!!!

Jeri-Show v DX
John Cena v Seamus
Christian v Shelton Benjamin
Undertaker v Batista
John Morrison v Drew McEntyre
Randy Orton v Kofi Kingston
Michelle McCool v Mickie James

straight_edge76

Jeri-Show v DX
John Cena v Seamus
Undertaker v Batista

Hometown Kid

This PPV has the potential to be one of the best of the year or one of the crappiest. Knowing the company and seeing the buildup, i'm leaning towards the latter.

Shelton/Christian could have had better buildup aside from the last ECW with them arguing at the top of the ladder.

DX/Jeri-Show has been pretty lame as well. Show can't do much and DX chooses not to do much. This match will probably top the card.

Cena/Sheamus - The buildup would be fine if Sheamus could beat...anybody! 0 Wins since being number 1 contender. :n:

Batista/Taker - UGH.

Anyway, predictions...What I THINK will happen.

Jeri-Show v DX(W)
(W)John Cena v Sheamus
(W)Christian v Shelton Benjamin
(W)Undertaker v Batista
(W)John Morrison v Drew McEntyre
(W)Randy Orton v Kofi Kingston
(W)Michelle McCool v Mickie James

What I WANT to happen.

(W)Jeri-Show v DX
John Cena v Sheamus(W)
Christian v Shelton Benjamin(W)
(W)Undertaker v Batista
John Morrison v Drew McEntyre(W)
(W)Randy Orton v Kofi Kingston
Michelle McCool v Mickie James(W)

Hometown Kid

Orton is a terrible performer, but I hate Kofi too. It's too late for Orton not to be a main eventer, but if Kofi loses clean (I think either he'll lose clean or they could try to work some kind of injury angle with Orton taking him out), he'll go back down to the midcard and hopefully get fired soon. That's the only reason I want Orton to win.

MizMasta3000

^^^Chairs are legal.... See Cane Match, Chain Match etc.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, prediction time, you slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagzzz!!!

Jeri-Show v DX
John Cena v Seamus
Undertaker v Batista

Are you kidding me? Whats the point of calling a chairs match. Chairs are legal in a street fight, No DQ, Table and ladder match. I think the concept or lack there of is stupid

seX-Power

There are heaps and heaps of chairs outside the ring which are legal at any time.

Jeri-Show v DX
John Cena v Sheamus
Undertaker v Batista
John Morrison v Drew McIntyre

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Jeri-Show v DX
John Cena v Seamus
Undertaker v Batista

Airfixx

Are you kidding me? Whats the point of calling a chairs match. Chairs are legal in a street fight, No DQ, Table and ladder match. I think the concept or lack there of is stupid

Think again... As with a cane match etc., it's NOT 'no DQ', just that a particular weapon is legal.

Not great, but.... There it is.

Soulpower

Jeri-Show v DX (Honestly, I expect DX to win)

John Cena v Sheamus (SPOILERS!! You know the rest..Just want to see Sheamus to get a chance to impress.)

Christian v Shelton Benjamin (Christian has been the champ for a while, and its time for him to drop the strap. I fully expect this to steal the show)

Undertaker v Batista

John Morrison v Drew McIntyre (Much like Christian, Morrison has held the title for a while. Besides, why hype up Drew as a "future world champ" if he can't even win the mid-card belt?)

Randy Orton v Kofi Kingston (Orton can afford a loss, and a win by Kofi helps legitimizes him in the eyes of the fans... Now watch as Randy wins the match >_>).

xtremebadass

I definitely think DX wins the belts.

I also think that they will debut the new tag belts that I have been hearing about afterward. Trust me, DX does not wear anything without DX on it, so you better believe those belts will be DX-ish.

MizMasta3000

they prolly just spraypaint them like RVD did once (or was that just a video game) :shifty:

xtremebadass

no, trust me WWE won't settle for NWO like spray paint, they need something they can sell. New belts with a lime green strap...that would look wierd, but they will do something like that. Plus they need to make this, DX's first tag title, special.