TLC Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

-I'm not sure if maybe that blow to the head did legit affect his performance last night but Christian's performance last night was pretty horrible TBH. Shelton carried his ass through that entire match. Maybe that ladder to the face did knock him a bit loopy or maybe he just had an off night.

Airfixx

Bad news... I took that to be somewhat of a trial match to convince any remainining doubters in the office that he could cut it in the ME. If they were bigging up his ladder match pedigree for weeks on end only to have him look shit on PPV then that's not good for any prospective push.

noumenon

I was thinking the same thing. If anything Shelton proved above and beyond Christian he can carry a high profile match when needed.

xtremebadass

Shelton definitely should have won that match. I think Christian is losing interest in his performances because he has been rotting away on ECW for so long. Sure he is champ, but he is going to be champ of a defunct show very soon.

Cuck Fena

Reaction score
I watched the PPV last night. It was... odd. I would figure that Cena/Sheamus would be the main event, 'taker/Batista before them, and then DX/JeriShow. It felt odd to have the Orton/Kingston after the WWE Championship and WWE Heavyweight Championship.

Overall, I thought it was a good PPV, but the crowd was so damn silent.

- Benjamin is simply awesome. Christian looked like a hero after the match with his eye sweeling and dried blood. The "we want blood" chant really got things going. Benjamin should have won.

- McIntyre's Double Arm DDT is beautiful.

- Sheamus is really growing on me. I think he's awesome now!

- DX/JeriShow had some nice spots.

- 'Taker was okay. Batista... blah.

- I don't like Kingston. Orton is an awesome heel.

- That's all.

- WWE is really pushing new talent. Thank you, WWE!

MizMasta3000

I watched the PPV last night. It was... odd. I would figure that Cena/Sheamus would be the main event, 'taker/Batista before them, and then DX/JeriShow. It felt odd to have the Orton/Kingston after the WWE Championship and WWE Heavyweight Championship.

Overall, I thought it was a good PPV, but the crowd was so damn silent.

- Benjamin is simply awesome. Christian looked like a hero after the match with his eye sweeling and dried blood. The "we want blood" chant really got things going. Benjamin should have won.

- McIntyre's Double Arm DDT is beautiful.

- Sheamus is really growing on me. I think he's awesome now!

- DX/JeriShow had some nice spots.

- 'Taker was okay. Batista... blah.

- I don't like Kingston. Orton is an awesome heel.

- That's all.

- WWE is really pushing new talent. Thank you, WWE!
:clap:

noumenon

- I don't like Kingston.

+1000000000000000000000 I liked him for a second after his nascar destruction. My hatred for him pretty immediately switched back on.
Also LOL @ the pop Orton got for his win.

Great One

It seemed like Christian couldn't keep up with Shelton because no one can. The guy is in a league of his own on the WWE roster. Also, get off Christian's dick, he in no way performed bad, Shelton just had most of the spots. And you're all under the illusion that Christian is this amazingly acrobatic athlete, which isn't true. He's one of the guys who gives it his all every fucking match he has no matter what and you can see it. Saying stuff like he "is losing interest" is dumb. I'm sure these two will face off again later, then we'll see.

And yeah, Kofi needs to fuck off. Morrison needs to stop being a bitch. I'm really curious what's going to happen on SD now, it's majorly stacked as far as the main event should go. The best in the world at what he does is back, then you have Morrison who should be in the upper card/main event like he was previously, and of course Punk. Then Batista/Taker, are they going to continue this shit, singles? Is the next PPV Elimination Chamber? If so that makes a lot of sense, since I can see it consisting of an awesome card. Batista/Taker/Jericho/Morrison/Punk/and sadly R-Truth will probaby be the last guy. Kane or Hardy if lucky.

MizMasta3000

His ECW days are getting stale because the time has come and gone multiple times for him to jump ship to the big blue brand. Christian needs competion. By now, everyone knows CC will come out on top everytime. WWE hasnt given us a reason to think otherwise. Danielson could be future competiton but ECW will probably be down under by the time he gets there so he will more than likely mainstay the development show like Swagger did ECW until they test his ability to get over in the main shows. Benjamin obviously one of the last minor doubts of CC losing the belt has sealed Christian's ECW dominance. Its now 100% obvious he will be the last ECW champ

Great One

Yeah, I was by no means saying Shelton is better. Shelton's just like the greatest fucking athlete to ever grace a WWE ring, simple as that. The beginning was more so where Christian was shining and it was good. It was a good match, too much qqing from you guys.

Hometown Kid

Yeah, I'll laugh when Christian destroys him in an actual wrestling match.

You mean like what happened when they faced off last time in a regular match? :shifty:

I still think Christian was injured at some point in the ladder match. Saying he doesn't care anymore is downright stupid. Christian had about as many spots as Shelton though, he just was a little off the pace on his, even by normal standards, not just the Gold one's. It was still easily MOTN tbh, but people got their expectations up because of their ladder match histories. If given a regular match for 20 minutes or so it could easily be a MOTY candidate for 2010.