TLC Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I think as of right now they're feeling out possible challengers for him.
Swagger is pretty much done and hasn't even been on TV in two weeks.
Bourne has been jobbing to Swagger for months... so what does that say about him?
MVP has literally done NOTHING since moving to RAW and has already been squashed by Miz.
Mark Henry was make to look a fool in their match on RAW last week as Miz pretty much ran circles around his ass and got the clean win.

Who else is left? Masters? He's more of a comedy role if anything now.

I'd like to see Carlito turn face and feud with him... and try to explain to Miz why he is not awesome and how he indeed is the cool one. lol.
Seriously though, Miz is incredible and is just going to outshine anyone he's put against on RAW's mid card.

Great One

Masters will be feuding for the US title within a month. He's mega over for where he is on the card and is only continuing to get more. I don't understand why Mark fucking Henry is feuding with Miz while MVP is giving out shitty awards. Carlito needs to just be sent to ECW or back to SD, fuck Raw. Same for MVP.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Seriously though, Miz is incredible and is just going to outshine anyone he's put against on RAW's mid card.

BINGO! Which is precisely why they tried to give him a main event push last summer. But John "I don't do jobs unless you're affiliated with Triple H" Cena made for DAMN sure that he squashed the ever living fuck outta Miz. It's amazing that Miz has still been able to retain as much heat as he has enough to be US Champ after what Cena did to him. It's a crying shame. But Miz should be main eventing by now. But politics kept him down.

Qwake

C'moooon, you saw the match... The chance of that happening is already long gone.

Lesnar won KOTR 2 months after debut, beat the Rock for the undisputed title @ SS (can't recall if it was clean... Anyone?) and then got back to back victorys over Taker (inc. Hell in a cell).

I prey u can see the difference.

I can see the difference, I was hoping for WWE to give him some sort of good run with the belt though because the days that Brock was champ were good and while I don't think Sheamus could be as good he could still be something similar imo. He'll never be like Brock though, sadly.

MizMasta3000

BINGO! Which is precisely why they tried to give him a main event push last summer. But John "I don't do jobs unless you're affiliated with Triple H" Cena made for DAMN sure that he squashed the ever living fuck outta Miz. It's amazing that Miz has still been able to retain as much heat as he has enough to be US Champ after what Cena did to him. It's a crying shame. But Miz should be main eventing by now. But politics kept him down.

I honestly thought his jobbing to Cena was the beginning of the end for Miz, but Cena accidentally gave him a HUGE rub. I don't think he should be in the ME yet. Throw him some credible performers for some US title feuds and gradually put him up against guys like Cena, HHH, HBK and others. I see Miz in the ME by the middle of 2010

noumenon

From this day forward anything that happens in a match with John Cena should not be taken seriously. Look at last night alone. Squashed CM Punk in less than 2 minutes and no sold a fucking DDT off the apron to the floor.

And @ Qwake... why would you want ANOTHER Lesnar? Let Sheamus do his own thing. Comparing him to Lesnar is only going to leave you disappointed. He's not Brock Lesnar so I wouldn't use him as a blue print for what Sheamus does. I'm sure Sheamus is more than capable of going down his own path.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I honestly thought his jobbing to Cena was the beginning of the end for Miz, but Cena accidentally gave him a HUGE rub. I don't think he should be in the ME yet. Throw him some credible performers for some US title feuds and gradually put him up against guys like Cena, HHH, HBK and others. I see Miz in the ME by the middle of 2010

Which very well could still happen. My main point with that is the fact that people try to defend The Miz's blatant squash by saying that he got 4 weeks of uncontested heat by "calling out" John Cena and declaring himself "4 and 0".

But when Cena actually came back, he squashed Miz definitely in what, 2-3 matches in a row? If Cena would of actually given Miz a decent one on one program, even in defeat Miz would of looked super credible. And could of possibly moved on in other feuds.

At least he's US Champ now. So hope is not completely lost.

MizMasta3000

He didn't look too bad in that PPV match. He got some good work in on Cena and continued it to the next night on RAW. At least it wasn't a Henry/Chavo squash

noumenon

I don't think we need to be worrying about Miz. The guy has pretty undeniable mic talent, is insanely over and can work in the ring.
For them to ignore someone like him would just be a fucking crime. The again.... there's CM Punk...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't think we need to be worrying about Miz. The guy has pretty undeniable mic talent, is insanely over and can work in the ring.
For them to ignore someone like him would just be a fucking crime. The again.... there's CM Punk...

The way they are treating CM Punk is a travesty of justice. His legacy will always be there, being a 3 time World Heavyweight Champion, the man who retired Jeff Hardy and easily one of the best heels of the decade. But because The Undertaker and John Cena say so, he has to be squashed to oblivion.

And lord knows if Batista is somehow able to defeat The Undertaker in the blow off on this feud then Punk will have to wait even LONGER to get another title push. Because then he'll have to wait for a new face to be built up, then he'll have to wait for THAT faces reign to be legitimized before he can get it back, if ever. So don't expect another CM Punk title run til at least late 2010. Like I said, if ever again.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
However, if Edge ends up being that new face, and he overthrows Batista for the title, then you have a wonderful dream feud between Edge Vs. CM Punk in reversed rolls.

MizMasta3000

^Dont forget about Jericho

Punk is putting over a guy to the ME but IMO Undertaker or Batista need to be doing that. Punk should still be in the ME

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Punk is putting over a guy to the ME but IMO Undertaker or Batista need to be doing that. Punk should still be in the ME

He's trying to help out R Truth get into the upper cards. But to what purpose? John Morrison is/should now be in line for a world title push or feud. Edge is gonna be returning in a few months as a face. Unless R Truth moves on to a feud with Chris Jericho or maybe Big Show, Kane or some other monster heel then I don't see much for him in the future.

Unless of course he gets to score a spot in the Elimination Chamber match.

Thread Idea!