TLC Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

All I said was I think that shot to the face may have knocked him silly. He was a bit outmatched with Shelton last night, there aren't many people who can look as good as he can in matches like that. In no way do I think any less of Christian.

Great One

Has Shelton even ever had a singles ladder match? I honestly can't recall one..

PeepShow

He and Christian had one back in 04 iirc

edit nevermind that was RVD.

MizMasta3000

both are ladder match sound. Christian first tag team ladder and first TLC. Shelton has been in every MITB so far i think. The ladder match wouldnt be the reason Christian was out matched if anyone thinks so

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't think Kingston was that bad. He hasn't really been built up well in the new role against Orton. But IDK how quickly the fans will stop caring about him after seeing Orton get cheered. He still can get a push.

Didn't see the Shelton/Christian match, but where will Shelton go now? One minute he was against Yoshitatsu, the next he was in the main event. I don't want to see him look good for the sole reason of him being fed to Kozlov or Jackson.

Main Event was alright. It just seemed like a slow build, and I didn't really care until the end where Jericho broke his face.

seX-Power

Shelton's gimmick should be bringing out a 387 foot ladder after his matches and doing some insane flippy shit off them, for no particular reason. That would definitely get him over. :shifty:

xtremebadass

I seriously think the push of Sheamus should indicate a guy the calibur of Morrison winning the Rumble. WWE is going balls out with pushing young stars, so I think it's all fitting into place after a solid month of building Morrison, I think he can really do it.

Qwake

That PPV was such a letdown, disappointed the shit outta me. The ladder match was nowhere near what I thought it would have been, the stoppage of the match for Christian to get cleaned up was fucking pathetic, its a ladder match, shit happens, don't stop to wipe blood off ffs. Benjamin was really on his game and I don't know what you guys are talking about, I thought Christian was fine, the match itself just didn't live up to expectation imo.

Sheamus winning was awesome, while I thought there was a good chance he could win I still wan't fully convinced that he would walk away with the belt, great that he did. Let's hope he has a good Brock Lesnar like run or hope he does something to get him more over.

The rest of the PPV was plain, nothing big really happened, im pissed off Drew won the title in his first IC title match where Dolph didn't after all of his attempts, Ziggler must feel so angry.

Airfixx

Sheamus.... Let's hope he has a good Brock Lesnar like run or hope he does something to get him more over.

C'moooon, you saw the match... The chance of that happening is already long gone.

Lesnar won KOTR 2 months after debut, beat the Rock for the undisputed title @ SS (can't recall if it was clean... Anyone?) and then got back to back victorys over Taker (inc. Hell in a cell).

I prey u can see the difference.

Great One

The finish was indeed 100% clean. But the match itself wasn't. Heyman interferred like 10 times, lol. Plus the fact that people were booing the shit out of The Rock and cheering Lesnar. But I forgot that gets you pushed to the moon nowadays.

xtremebadass

So many good stars were left off this PPV. Bourne, Swagger, Miz, Punk, Ziggler, Mysterio, Rhodes, DiBiase, WTF.

xtremebadass

He was supposed to be feuding with Swagger with that whole thing with Eve, but that went nowhere