Pet Peeves

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

When you are someplace public wearing something pro-wrestling related and people just look at you like you're and idiot and say "You do know that wrestling is FAKE right?"

Thank God Canada is more tolorate, that doesn`t happen here.

Here is a pet peeve of mine. When you are typing and you his something and now instead of question marks you get......

É or é

seriously my keyboard is still set to english, how the hell did I do this, and how the hell do I change it back

noumenon

Hmm, never happened to me. Do you have some sort of "lock" set on your keyboard? Num Lock, Key Lock or something like that?

straight_edge76

LOL, I was in Target the other night wearing a CM Punk sweatshirt and I hear "BOO! BOOOOOOO! BOOOO!" I'm like wtf is that? I turn around and there's these two ten year old kids. "CM PUNK STINKS!"

:roll1:

Damn post of the fucking month right there.

I get a lot of looks from little kids and crap when I am wearing any of my CM Punk/Orton stuff. I was at a mall once wearing my Age of Orton shirt and this little kid I walked by got scared and ran to his mom, or whoever the chick he was with was.

LadyHotrod

I have EB Games across the street from me and it's like a little golden palace that makes my eyes fill with joyful tears. My friend doesn't like the people who work there because the boss just hires all his friends and if you want to work there, you're shit out of luck otherwise.

Anyways, a few people have complained that these guys are pricks and they think they know everything about games and they talk shit about chicks who get games because they think we don't know anything about it but they are always cool with me when I go there and we stand and talk about games so I'm not sure if other people just look like douchebag losers and I look cool or what.

Moral of the story is, I'm cool and other people in this town aren't. IF YOU CAN HANG WITH THE EB GAMES GUYS, YOU'RE THE SHIT.

noumenon

I have EB Games across the street from me and it's like a little golden palace that makes my eyes fill with joyful tears. My friend doesn't like the people who work there because the boss just hires all his friends and if you want to work there, you're shit out of luck otherwise.

Anyways, a few people have complained that these guys are pricks and they think they know everything about games and they talk shit about chicks who get games because they think we don't know anything about it but they are always cool with me when I go there and we stand and talk about games so I'm not sure if other people just look like douchebag losers and I look cool or what.

Moral of the story is, I'm cool and other people in this town aren't. IF YOU CAN HANG WITH THE EB GAMES GUYS, YOU'RE THE SHIT.

That's always a benchmark of success in my eyes as well... an in with the local gaming geeks.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
It's a peeve that guys assume because I'm a chick I don't know anything about video games, wrestling, football, etc. Then when you tell them and can have an intelligent conversation about these things, they look at you like you're a freak and ask if you might POSSIBLY be gay.

OR anytime I play a video game with a guy and beat him or his score he accuses me of cheating in some way. Because my own personal box must come equipped with an option to beat you.

LadyHotrod

Playing people online is possibly the most annoying thing in the world, unless it's your friends.

If you win, they cry that you're cheap and they want 'real' competition, even though you just used every fucking move the character can do and had a fair fight. Some of them even take the time to send you a message saying 'you're smurf with no life', even though THEY took the time to sit there and type a hate message for you just because you kicked their ass on an online game.

noumenon

You need to play a game for months before you even try it online. It's impossible to ever get better with the assholes out there who take shit waaay too seriously.

LadyHotrod

When people you don't know pick something off of your clothes or tuck the tag on your shirt in. That bothers me to NO END.

YES!

I already hate when anyone touches me but the fact that some random person thinks they can come pick fluff or something off my shirt just makes me want to scream sexual harrassment.

LKP

^^^^Lmao

I hate it when i go to put my shoes on and they have gone only to find them randomly around the room hidden by my son

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Maybe it is like karma or something though. Because I am that girl, who even if I don't know you, but you're talking to me, if you have something stuck in your teeth or your breath smells, I'll tell you.

LadyHotrod

I hate guys who think they are so fucking hot because they have muscles and their face looks like it was beaten with a baseball bat but the surgery to repair the damages didn't work well.