Pet Peeves

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

People who shovel their snow into the street, creating gigantic barriers that even my fucking SUV can't get through...then them looking at me like I'm crazy for telling them to help dig me out.

LadyHotrod

I just wanted to use this thread to say I got a warning today at WrestlingINC.com because I had 'Marks for Rowdy Roddy Piper. Wants to get penetrated by Randy Orton' and had my job listed as 'keeping Randy's balls warm'.

Apparently, a bunch of people complained about it.

WHAT A smurf FORUM.

So, speaking of this forum again, I made myself active the last few days because I was told that fat whore of a mod is jealous whenever other chicks join the forum so of course I took that as 'I must log in daily and make her blood boil'. I think I am the only other female there because she apparently made the other ones leave or some shit.

Anyways, there is a thread asking who you think will win MITB and this dumb bitch says 'MITB is rumoured to be getting it's own PPV so it is being replaced at this year's WM'.

Wow, really? THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING MITB QUALIFYING MATCHES?

I hate chicks who join wrestling forums and have no fucking clue what they are talking about. If you are just joining to be the one with a pussy so everyone can pay attention to you, GTFO and go play with your Barbies. She clearly doesn't even watch wrestling.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'm the same way with food at the supermarket. It seems everytime I like something they stop carrying it.

And speaking of fast food places I used to fucking hate going through the drive through unless I was getting something really simple. But probably the worst experience was when we ate at Wendy's on our wedding day (don't judge me! lol) and I swear I could have found a cow, killed it, butchered it, cooked my piece of meat and eaten it by the time we got our order. And even when we got our order it was completely wrong. And it wasn't just us either because the line was out the door and orders were taking 20 minutes.

Then there was the time at Taco Bell when it took 45 minutes for our order because there was two people working.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I'm the same way with food at the supermarket. It seems everytime I like something they stop carrying it.

And speaking of fast food places I used to fucking hate going through the drive through unless I was getting something really simple. But probably the worst experience was when we ate at Wendy's on our wedding day (don't judge me! lol) and I swear I could have found a cow, killed it, butchered it, cooked my piece of meat and eaten it by the time we got our order. And even when we got our order it was completely wrong. And it wasn't just us either because the line was out the door and orders were taking 20 minutes.

Then there was the time at Taco Bell when it took 45 minutes for our order because there was two people working.

No kidding. It seems every time I go to Burger King, no matter what I order, they come back and ask me to pull around the front. I just refuse now, and they get a shocked look on their face and rush to get my damn food.

They actually did the same thing to me at McDonalds a while back, I had to pull around and park, but they brought me 2 free apple pies, 2 cookies and a parfait for making me wait.

-TJ-

The thing I absolutely hate the most with a burning passion are white guys trying to act like gangsters. Here's some others I hate.

People that think they're the shit, even though they have done nothing to prove so.

People who keep talking about stupid and irrelevant stuff, when you clearly want them to shut up.

Nation

Why is this in HIAT? Serious Discussion or Casual Talk is where it belongs.