Pet Peeves

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Ok, I just got back from Taco Bell getting lunch and It was like a clusterfuck of pet peeves; First as I walk in their is like 50 fucking kids in the damn place all screaming like it's fucking Disney Land.

Next I end up being in like behind a few old people who even though they had time while in line to look at the menu and decide what they want they decide to wait until they are at the fucking register to order, and even though you see a fucking picture of what the value meals are still ask a million damn questions about everything that comes in the meal.

When you finally do get to order you have to wait like 10 freakin' minutes for your food and aren't able to find a seat so you end up looking like a douche bad walking around with your tray looking for a seat.

I assume you've never worked at a fast food restuarant? When I did, I got banned from working the front end because of that mess. I was about to get ready to fight a guys dad for throwing his kids sandwich at me. His kid was running around and wouldn't answer him on what he wanted, so he got him a sandwich. And then got mad at me cause that's not what his boy wanted and threw it at me.

straight_edge76

That happens to me all the freaking time. Sometimes I am tempted to tell the parents something but knowing my luck they would have a crazy parent and they would go on a rant about me "telling them how to raise their children" OR wave,say hi or something to the kid and THEN the parent totally flip out saying I was trying to abduct the kid which would be funny as hell, but a total embarrasment at the same time

noumenon

I had a waitress give me her number the other night...while out the dinner with my girlfriend. That went over well.

straight_edge76

@J Bonez No I have never worked for a fast food place before, mainly due to my low tolerance for screaming kids bullshit. I work at Toys R Us which makes for some interesting interaction when my managers have me work the sales floor lol.

@Noumenon DAMN!! Today is like funny post day or something. I have had waitress' hit on me and stuff when I am out with a girl but I have never actually had one give me her number or anything lol. One time at Denny's though a girl I was dating at the time went off on the waitress when she told me that I was cute lol.

This Guy

Okay here is one on the fast food topic....

I HATE!! that no Wendy's resteraunt I have ever been to has ever been able to get a fucking drive thru order correct. Like one time I went there and ordered a double combo and nuggets combo. Now keep in mind I'm the ONLY customer in the drive thru and the actual resteraunt is closed its late at night and only the drive thru is open. So I'm the ONLY fucking customer. They hand me my drinks which I asked for Coke for both and we got fucking Root Beer (which I hate), They then hand me a bag of food and its really light for 2 fries, a burger and nuggets so I open it up and all that is in there is nuggets and sweet and sour sauce. Where the fuck are my fries and Burger???

Now that was an extreme case, its usally not quite that bad, but they ask you if you want ketchup in the bag, you say yes, and there is none. Or they forget to give you straws for the drinks, or they forget to put the fries in the bag. You ask for no tomato on the burger and there always is. And my wife's friend is alergic and the little bit of juice from a tomato can kill her, she has to get a burger freshly made if that happens. I ask for cheese on my chili and not only do I not get the cheese but I get a small when I asked for a large.

And they have the fucking screen that shows what you ordered plus the recipt in the bag has the order correct yet they can't seem to put the right shit in the bag. So I have learned to never pull away until I have checked everything before I pull away everytime!

The reason why it pisses me off is because my orders at McDonalds can be more complicated and sometimes the screen clears while they are still making changes and the last screen you saw is wrong yet the order is always right. What the fuck is so complicated that no one from Wendy's can do it?

LadyHotrod

Okay here is one on the fast food topic....

I HATE!! that no Wendy's resteraunt I have ever been to has ever been able to get a fucking drive thru order correct. Like one time I went there and ordered a double combo and nuggets combo. Now keep in mind I'm the ONLY customer in the drive thru and the actual resteraunt is closed its late at night and only the drive thru is open. So I'm the ONLY fucking customer. They hand me my drinks which I asked for Coke for both and we got fucking Root Beer (which I hate), They then hand me a bag of food and its really light for 2 fries, a burger and nuggets so I open it up and all that is in there is nuggets and sweet and sour sauce. Where the fuck are my fries and Burger???

Now that was an extreme case, its usally not quite that bad, but they ask you if you want ketchup in the bag, you say yes, and there is none. Or they forget to give you straws for the drinks, or they forget to put the fries in the bag. You ask for no tomato on the burger and there always is. And my wife's friend is alergic and the little bit of juice from a tomato can kill her, she has to get a burger freshly made if that happens. I ask for cheese on my chili and not only do I not get the cheese but I get a small when I asked for a large.

And they have the fucking screen that shows what you ordered plus the recipt in the bag has the order correct yet they can't seem to put the right shit in the bag. So I have learned to never pull away until I have checked everything before I pull away everytime!

The reason why it pisses me off is because my orders at McDonalds can be more complicated and sometimes the screen clears while they are still making changes and the last screen you saw is wrong yet the order is always right. What the fuck is so complicated that no one from Wendy's can do it?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

It is so hilarious that you mention Wendy's drive thru because I have the exact same problem. I LOVE Wendy's and I usually get either combo #6 or combo #7. I hate tomatoes and I always tell them NO TOMATOES PLEASE and, sure enough, my goddamn burger comes with the biggest tomato they can slice.

If my husband and I both order something, they almost always give both of us whatever combo I get instead of giving him what he actually ordered for himself.

WHAT IS IT WITH WENDY'S EMPLOYEES? GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

They also give me my salad with a fucking KNIFE.

noumenon

There's another pet peeve. I hate tomatoes as well..despise them. Why whenever you order a sandwich do people INSIST on putting tomatoes on it no matter how many times you tell them ONLY LETTUCE. Ugh.

LadyHotrod

Whoever is blasting shitty music in my building right now is going to get a fucking knife to the throat.

I keep trying to figure out where it is coming from and these losers did the same shit last night and blasted it for like 5 hours.

I'M TRYING TO WATCH JUDGE JUDY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

noumenon

People who last the music so loud in their car all you hear is the fucking bass rattling the shitty body kit on their car.

straight_edge76

Speaking of shitty cars; when people put a expensive ass stereo system or rims on a fucking piece of shit Honda or some other average looking car.

This Guy

ROFL ROFL ROFL

It is so hilarious that you mention Wendy's drive thru because I have the exact same problem. I LOVE Wendy's and I usually get either combo #6 or combo #7. I hate tomatoes and I always tell them NO TOMATOES PLEASE and, sure enough, my goddamn burger comes with the biggest tomato they can slice.

If my husband and I both order something, they almost always give both of us whatever combo I get instead of giving him what he actually ordered for himself.

They also give me my salad with a fucking KNIFE.

Oh yeah there fucking obsesed with knifes. This is how bad it is for how they can screw up the simplist order. All I ordered was a large chilli w/ cheese. I open the bag and there is a large chilli. I open the lid and there is cheese I'm thinking "OMG they got it right" then I look for the spoon. And there is a FUCKING KNIFE in the bag. No Spoon. A Knife.

straight_edge76

Sometimes I will get a fork or some bullshit like that when I don't even order something that requires a fork/spoon or anything lol.

LadyHotrod

hahahaha, I get a knife with my burger sometimes.

I'm waiting for the day I get a spoon with it.

noumenon

Personally, I don't eat fast food... I think it's disgusting, with the exception of an extremely rare burger from Burger King.
But anyway I hate when people bring shit like Mcdonalds and Wendys to work for lunch and heat it up in the microwave. Barf.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

They're not all bad. I worked there for 5 years. Got Best Grill person for 2 years in the district and best sandwich maker 1 year. Store was ranked pretty high in the district too, until they transferred a new GM at the store and the entire day shift quit.