Pet Peeves

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^kinda like this whole IWF situation

Pretty much yeah. Only one person stayed but she was a kiss ass. It was pretty hilarious though when the new manager threw her under the bus to keep her job. If the IWF situatioin does turn out like that, I'd watch your backs.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I hated the double stacks when I was there. People went over board and ordered atleast 5 to 10 per order. That's fucking 10 -20 patties at one time!! Next person gets 3, the person after that gets 6.... chaos. COMPLETE AND UTTER CHAOS!!!!!

Wordlife

I hated the double stacks when I was there. People went over board and ordered atleast 5 to 10 per order. That's fucking 10 -20 patties at one time!! Next person gets 3, the person after that gets 6.... Mike Chaos. COMPLETE AND UTTER MIKE CHAOS!!!!!

edited :)

Wordlife

shitty radio stations that play like 3 songs, then 20 mins of commercials :smh