Pet Peeves

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I hate when guys shave their heads, and then the back of their neck looks like a package of hot dogs.

People who think that cologne or perfume is an alternative to deodorant.

LadyHotrod

Oh man, the trail of perfume some chicks have...FUCK. If you smell that bad that you have to wear that much, take a goddamn shower daily instead of monthly.

LadyHotrod

Got a new fucking one.

Some dude from Ukraine somehow found my last.fm page and noticed my Ukrainian text on it (it says the same thing as in my sig here, which translates to 'better than you') and he decides to add me as a friend. K, whatever, I don't mind, it's just last.fm.

Anyways, he sends me a bunch of messages in english, just shooting the shit, asking if I knew how to speak and understand the language, I tell him that I know it but am kinda rusty because I haven't spoken it in a long time so I would have to remember a lot of it again, and now he starts sending me messages in pure Ukrainian.

Fuck man, I just told you I would have to remember most of it again, I don't feel like sitting here and doing this shit.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
When foreigners talk to you in their language. When the stores closed I go tell people that they better head up front before the close the registers down and they start talking to me in their language. I stupidly say what and they say it again in their language.

Or when I worked fast food, I'd ask the people what they wanted and they start speaking spanish. I tell them in spanish I don't speak it and they keep going. Now I'm not racist or anything, but if I knew your language I'd fucking speak it.

straight_edge76

Ok, I just got back from Taco Bell getting lunch and It was like a clusterfuck of pet peeves; First as I walk in their is like 50 fucking kids in the damn place all screaming like it's fucking Disney Land.

Next I end up being in like behind a few old people who even though they had time while in line to look at the menu and decide what they want they decide to wait until they are at the fucking register to order, and even though you see a fucking picture of what the value meals are still ask a million damn questions about everything that comes in the meal.

When you finally do get to order you have to wait like 10 freakin' minutes for your food and aren't able to find a seat so you end up looking like a douche bad walking around with your tray looking for a seat.

LadyHotrod

McDonald's here is the fucking worst for that shit. It's infront of the mall and across from both the middle and high schools so all the losers from the schools go there and act like fucking 4 year olds. Eat your goddamn meal and GTFO.

LKP

I hate old people who walk slow
Loud kids
People who spit in the street
Cena fans

noumenon

OH!
When you're in a restaurant in a booth and there's a kid in the booth next to you who stands on their seat and fucking stares into your booth. AND THE PARENTS DO NOTHING. WARNING: YOUR CHILD WILL BE PUNCHED NEXT TIME

Wordlife

you guys just made my day!

Oh and a pet peeve for me regarding McDonalds, I like to go to McDonalds for lunch in between classes at school with my friends. And my University is located in a highly diverse neighborhood. But not like blacks and Mexicans, here its somewhat of jews and Asians... and there is this one PISSED off older Asian guy every fucking day who likes to yell and get pissed at his newspaper.

It's just funny, but VERY distracting and annoying. The pet peeve of this is that the workers are so lazy to tell him to be quiet. EVERYWHERE else, if that guy were to yell or whatever, he'd be asked to be quiet or leave, NOT this place!!

straight_edge76

My thoughts exactly, I am sure that not ALL of the kids who eat there act like dipshits; in fact I see some of them just sit quietly and eat but its the rest of them that act obnoxious and make me just want to go on a rampage. It sort of makes me feel bad because I was a little rowdy when i was in middle/high school lol

noumenon

Here's a great one.

Had to take the bus for whatever reason last week. Had the pleasure of listening to a 16 year old tell his friend how he fucked his girlfriend in the ass and then came on her face. Really a fucking pleasant bus ride.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
OH!
When you're in a restaurant in a booth and there's a kid in the booth next to you who stands on their seat and fucking stares into your booth. AND THE PARENTS DO NOTHING. WARNING: YOUR CHILD WILL BE PUNCHED NEXT TIME

:roflmao:

Man, I hate that mess. I don't like being stared at in the 1st place (unless your a pretty chick) but doing so while I'm eating or out with my girl or family or something, that pisses me off.

LadyHotrod

OH!

I've gotten those annoying fucking kids who kick the booth. Holy shit, if I had no control over my anger (which I have very little as it is), I would have fucking sliced his face off.