Pet Peeves

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Yeah, we've got the most wanted thing here too. Around the time I traded in my DS they had a really good promotion on it where you got back over 100 dollars for it.
I mean, bottom line if I'm gonna buy from Game Stop it'll be a used title so I know if I don't like it or get tired of it really quick I can just get my money back within the first two weeks. They do screw people on the trade in values, some of them are just ridiculous. You may as well just keep the game you paid $65 dollars for just a few months ago and now they're offering you less than 10 for it.

Another thing I can't stand is when you're buying a new game and they just give you a disc out of the drawer and stick it in an empty case. No fucker, if it's NEW... that shit better be wrapped in cellophane.

straight_edge76

Yeah, for good reason. I had no problems with selling my games to them for such a cheap rate tbh. It was more of a principle of them being sold at prices above $10-$15.

edit- I hate that empty case bullshit to. I understand that shit with old games that I buy but when it's a "new" game the god damn thing should be in its original case and sealed.

LKP

Back on topic lol

I hate the fact old people do not move when you say excuse me..

noumenon

I won't take it if they try to pull that shit.
I forget what game I bought like that one time but about 20 minutes into playing it starting freezing like crazy. So I bought the game back and told them I wanted my money back. They of course said they can't take opened merchandise. Of course I had to argue with them for 40 minutes about how it was fuckin OPEN when they sold me the NEW game.
Dumb asses.

straight_edge76

Typically I won't take a game thrown in one of those empty plastic pos cases either. Just based on the fact that IF not WHEN it messes up they try to throw the no open merchendise bullshit at you.
Sometimes people at Gamestop are morons.

Wordlife

lol enough with Game Stop!!! :smh

lol, I hate the bus drivers who pass your stop when you request it, and they're like oh you wanted THAT stop???? UMMMM YEAH!!!?!?!?!

noumenon

Getting stuck behind a school bus when they put out their stop sign.

People who back into parking spaces in parking lots.

LKP

^^^^^ Lol yep that is a fucker.

I hate it when your gf deletes your shows off sky plus ( tv0) in usa.

Wordlife

PEOPLE WHO LOOK TO BACK OUT OF THEIR SPOT, AND THEN END UP NOT LEAVING.... OMG YOU WAIT FOREVER lol

straight_edge76

When you are going somewhere with somebody else and you point out a parking spot like 50 times but they constantly say "I want to see if we find something closer" then when they can't and the spot you pointed out is taken they start bitching at you.

Wordlife

^I'm kidding

I just really hate commentators who back up other teams in your city other than the other... like for example, here in Chicago, Cubs and White Sox.... I'm a DIEHARD Cubs fan, the Sox sometimes get more attention (cause they won a stupid World Series) :smh