Pet Peeves

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

^ LOl im actually doing that right now. Well atleast looking at the weather since we might get some chance of snow and no school.

the408kid

Reaction score
Here's mine:
People who fuckin stare at you for no reason
Lady Hotrod lol! I lied I'm back and I'm here to stay LMAO!

LadyHotrod

Grammar* FAIL!

He also used the wrong form of 'you're'.

AHAHAHAHA YOU FAILED AS WELL!

:smoke_1:

Here's mine:
People who fuckin stare at you for no reason
Lady Hotrod lol! I lied I'm back and I'm here to stay LMAO!

It doesn't bother me that you are here. You're just going to be my punching bag so you being here is awesome because I have a new smurf to flame since pretty much everyone else in this forum is cool.

My name is also one word you dumb cunt.

This Guy

Talkers at the movies

Yes

Drivers who Don't Signal

agreed again

Ignorant know it alls

meh, I ignore em

People who stop in the middle of the street talking

that doesn't happen to me

Bible thumpers

yeah I believe in all but I don't believe in beating people over the head with my bible

this doesn't bother me too much, more so the people that ignore the "No Smoking within 9 meters of the building" signs at the malls and hospitals

Ppl hu typ lyk dis

agreed

Double parking

that doesn't seem to happen in Hamilton

People who use the word "Gay" as an insult

yeah

Loud eaters

only loud eaters I know are people who chew with there mouth open...and yeah

People who say 110%

thats a silly pet peeve, I say it sometimes

Mispronunciation of words

again I do this, not because I don't know what it is, but because I have troubles and trip over my speech sometimes.

People who refer to whatever team they support as "we"

You'd kill yourself at my work, my Assistant Manager constantly and a lot of other customers and people I work with too

People who snore in public

um, okay who sleeps in public? and as a snorer its not something we can control.

People who talk in Text like OMG exept ROFL if its pronounced as rofel :D

yes

loud gum chewing and popping

yes

People who talk when nobody is talking to them

again don't come to my store we have customers that talk to themselves

People who constantly change the channel

you'd hate me

People who change the song half way through... Just fucking let it play! lol

you'd really hate me

Those annoyingly loud and obnoxious drunks

I don't know, loud obnoxious drunks can be funny as hell sometimes when you don't drink.

E-Trolls/ Cyber Bullies:) :)

yup

People with no grammer/spelling skills ('cept LKP your cool)

you'd really really hate me

People who send texts that just say "O" or "lol"

I say lol in txt if thats all it calls for

People who slurp soup

oh, loud eaters...gotcha

People who respond to any conflict story you have with "Pssh, he's lucky that wasn't me"

thats not a peeve so much for me as just a waste of space

why?

Any guy who's jeans are tighter than his girlfriend's

guys wearing tight jeans in general for me

Anyone who considers "noisecore" a valid form of music

don't know what that is

People who go to art galleries to be trendy

yes

Art Galleries

I like art galleries

People who complain about their weight while stuffing their face

I complain about my weight but not while stuffing my face, I do that later because I have no self control

Famou$ 187

Annoying people
Cigg Smokers
People who ask stupid questions
Wannabes / lames / fakes /
People who say they are going to do something but they don't do it

noumenon

To expand upon your last one...

People who eat gigantic meals and then follow it up by saying "I'm SOOOO starting my diet tomorrow!"

straight_edge76

To expand upon your last one...

People who eat gigantic meals and then follow it up by saying "I'm SOOOO starting my diet tomorrow!"

I've been known to do that from time to time, but if you knew me personally you would see the humor in it lmao.

Another thing that I hate is when people sag their pants and insanely low levels. Like I slighly sag my pants but jesus christ last night at work I saw some dude with his pants so damn low you could see his fucking legs. He wore his damn pants at his damn knees.. With a god forsaken belt on.

noumenon

Yeah, I've seen that all too often, it's really fuckin disgusting.

People who pick their nose. Really? Get a fuckin tissue.
People who chew with their mouths open.
People who breathe through their mouths.
People who will sit there and sign their name 10000 times on a piece of paper
When you go out with your girlfriend and you ask them 1000 times if they want something, they say no...then when you get it they're like "OH CAN I HAVE A PIECE?"
Or...when they order something stupid and then want to trade with you.
Girls who spit (not in the sexual way...lol)
People who say "WE'RE PREGNANT" No..no your not asshole..your wife is pregnant.

straight_edge76

When you go out with your girlfriend and you ask them 1000 times if they want something, they say no...then when you get it they're like "OH CAN I HAVE A PIECE?"

Another thing like that I hate is when you go a movie with your girlfreind and you ask them 1,000 times if they want something from the concession stand and they say no, all through the previews they don't say a damn thing but once the fucking movie starts they want you to go get them a shit load of random ass shit that makes you look like an idiot getting up at the very start of the fucking movie to go get all that shit.

Wordlife

People who ignore you for NO fucking reason. Then when they need help, they always come to you!!! WTF!?!?!

LadyHotrod

Someone knocks your door and there is no one there

LOOOOOOL, when I was in HS, I would be getting ready for school and the doorbell would ring every fucking morning and no one was ever there. I happened to be in the living room one day to hear the bell and see some smurf kid run away. He never came back.

noumenon

LOOOOOOL, when I was in HS, I would be getting ready for school and the doorbell would ring every fucking morning and no one was ever there. I happened to be in the living room one day to hear the bell and see some smurf kid run away. He never came back.

He liked you but panicked when you actually went for the door.

People who sit through awkward silence on the phone. If you have nothing to say...HANG UP!
People who call you while you're watching something and want to "watch it together"...no dick...call me when it's over.