Pet Peeves

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^omg that last one frustrates me!

People who call you no0bs on videogames when they are a WAY bigger noob than you will EVER be

LadyHotrod

^omg that last one frustrates me!

People who call you no0bs on videogames when they are a WAY bigger noob than you will EVER be

Speaking of video games, guys on PSHome are utterly Blue virgins. I like to go on there once in a blue moon to find some more gamers and bowling is kinda fun but the guys always hound the females and tell them they are sexy when it's a fucking AVATAR and when you tell the guys to leave you alone, they start saying YOU'RE UGLY. Uh, yeah, my avatar's feelings are hurt?

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
People who call you late at night or early in the morning, then when you answer, say "Oh, you're awake?"

People who want to hang out and drink with you, then have to go pee every two minutes.

Girl friends who can't go to the bathroom alone, and ask you to go with them.

People at fast food places who stare at the menu for ten minutes making a decision when the place has always offered the same thing. Always.

When guys do that snot rocket thing.

straight_edge76

Speaking of video games, guys on PSHome are utterly Blue virgins. I like to go on there once in a blue moon to find some more gamers and bowling is kinda fun but the guys always hound the females and tell them they are sexy when it's a fucking AVATAR and when you tell the guys to leave you alone, they start saying YOU'RE UGLY. Uh, yeah, my avatar's feelings are hurt?

LMAO I know quite a few people that do shit like that. It's quite funny they give the rest of us normal gamers a bad rap tbh.

LKP

I hate it when you get a call of a friend and they say wanna hang out? And i say nah man im skint or have no babysitter for the baby. They go well can i come over? Im like no dude im staying in take a fucking hint. The next day they ask me again, im like yeah ill go out i just won the fucking lottery.

Famou$ 187

People who spam their music & still never get any play or fans.

LKP

People who say what after you have just told them something and they say ok. So they heard you and saying what was unnecessary

Wordlife

omg this is NUMERO UNO on my list:

People who when you tell them "hey I can't hang out today" they say ok cool.... an hour or so later they say "bro omg so theres this thing tonight, and your COMING!!! NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS! YOUR FUCKING COMING BRO!!!"

Dude, do you get I said I CAN'T HANG OUT TODAY!?!?! People who don't listen to something the first time makes me want to get a sniper and Kill Em' All (Metallica style!!!)

LKP

^^^^ yup i hate it lol

I also hate it when you go to talk to someone on FB and they go offline.

Wordlife

^the only time that happens to me is if you catch me RIGHT when I HAVE to go watch my sister.... so in advance and the past, sorry about that lol

LKP

Its alright dude, i dun care who they are lol i hate the situation not them.

I hate it also when there is no toilet paper left after you have a shit.

Wordlife

^another big one

I hate when you listen to highly anticipated mixtapes, and BAM.... DJ TAGS!!! CANNON CANNON

thats number 2 on my list

LKP

^^^ i dunno anything about that lol

I hate it when i need a pee after i just came down from upstairs

LadyHotrod

These fucking smurfs living above me who have been rather loud as of late with their TV blasting and lots of stomping.

APARTMENTS ARE BULLSHIT.