Official WWE 2K14 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
I tried to run a WWE 13 league and it went well for a while but the pin system is broken and subs are far to easy. Hopefully 2K has decent online support and these issues won't be there so I can run a good 2K14 league.

The slower start to running should help the short run grapple spam some (most) people do but the new striking opens up a whole new box of shit.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
As noted, 2K Sports is planning a special edition of this year’s WWE 2K14 video game. That special edition is now confirmed and will be called WWE 2K14: Phenom Edition.

The collector’s edition will feature the game and these extras:

* Exclusive Undertaker packaging in the shape of a coffin

* “American Badass” The Undertaker (with special entrance and gear) and The Ultimate Warrior DLC

* Undertaker controller skin

* DVD/Blu-ray feature on The Undertaker

* Collectible art card signed by The Undertaker

I'd be inclined to buy this version but I'm going to have to wait last year I got the SCSA edition and was more than a little disappointed with the whole situation.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Also bought the SCSA edition last year and wasn't too bad for the price. Only $10 more than standard version. Signed pic was a little small but it's still an autograph and I probably won't ever meet him. I wasn't even going to buy 2k14 at all before but now considering it with that version announced. Packaging looks nice and I wouldn't mind having the American badass character. Main thing is the undertaker autograph which is a hard thing to get these days except at axxess.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They should've advertised this when I preordered mine and paid for it. I would so buy the taker set. Interesting thing about preorder is them not mentioning fan Axxess yet

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
1d49b13e038a11e3a3b222000a9f1696_7.jpg

In news that will just make TNA thrilled to hear, Hulk Hogan will be appearing in the new WWE videogame "WWE 2K14" when it is released this Fall.

Hogan's inclusion was announced today as part of the game's 30 years of Wrestlemania theme. Hogan will appear in his classic red and yellow and as Hollywood Hogan from the NWO era.

Now, for those of you wondering how Hogan can be in the game when he's signed for TNA, it's the same reason he appeared in the Wrestlemania All-Stars game a few years back from THQ. Hogan's deal with TNA allows him to make outside marketing and licensing deals and he made one with Take-Two.

Also officially announced for the game is Andre the Giant.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That is too funny. The guy who was supposed to help put TNA on the map still doing deals with WWE.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Wow that's actually quite hilarious

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hulk goin to be on 2K straight flexing. If it goes well this could be his olive branch to say, uh you guys got a role for me? Have a hard time thinking he under the wwe umbrella and in a similar role in NXT wouldn't be bigger than TNA

Dash

Reaction score
Considering that I see a lot of members on here are huge fans of the previous era's of WWE more so than the current era, I thought I'd post this here.

WWE 2K14

So basically this will replace the attitude era of last years WWE13. I think it'll be a nice feature to have since we get to play through 45 matches of wrestlemania's 30 years of history. It also opens up the game to a really wide variety for their roster. Expect to see more legends/retired superstars than ever before in 2k14. They'll be fully revealing all the matches and superstars that will feature in WrestleMania mode later this week, but until then, what matches would you like to see and which superstars would you like to see?

Kassidy

Reaction score
and another year a of wasted space with multiple version of him, along with Rock, more than likely Triple H and crap lets stop going down this road.

CGS

Reaction score
And we have the official Wrestlemania mode superstar roster (not the full roster)

Alberto Del Rio
Andre the Giant
Batista
Big Show
Big Show (Retro)
Bret Hart
Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar (Retro)
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho (Retro)
CM Punk
Diesel
Edge
Goldberg
Hulk Hogan
'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan
JBL
John Cena
John Cena (Retro)
Kane (Retro)
King Kong Bundy
Mick Foley
Randy Orton
'Macho Man' Randy Savage
Razor Ramon
Ric Flair
Ric Flair (Retro)
Ricky Steamboat
Sergeant Slaughter
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels (Retro)
'Stone Cold' Steve Austin
Ted DiBiase
The Miz
The Rock
The Rock (Retro)
Triple H
Triple H (Retro)
Ultimate Warrior
Undertaker
Undertaker (Retro)
Yokozuna

Pretty much confirms that they are doing Lesnar/Goldberg :lmao what a joke

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
And we have the official Wrestlemania mode superstar roster (not the full roster)

Pretty much confirms that they are doing Lesnar/Goldberg :lmao what a joke

What makes that a joke? Two of WWE biggest stars a joke? Goldberg being in the game is a GREAT addition.

Just goes to show that people will complain about anything. This game could be the most perfect wrestling game ever but it would still get people complaining.

CGS

Reaction score
I just find it hilarious that of all the potential huge name matches they could have used they decided to go with that one. Thats all.