Official NRL thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

i came 30th in last week round in fanasty.. im 1306 overall now.

I say Dogs/Dragon are grand final for sure.

Titans are a little weary due to away performance.

Storm/Manly could get into the G/Final. But consisant performance from players in finals will have to be the key.

Eels are the darkhorse.

while i dont think anyone else has a chance

Beer Money Army

NRL is going be on Spike Tv in the U.S. . i think for the Finals series.

Qwake

rofl.

Finals are going to own even though the Cowboys didn't fuckin make it. Dragons had a good win over the eels who are pretty much fucked now with their momentum dead, bulldogs without Kimmorley could be screwed too, titans got smashed by the eagles, it could be Sea Eagles/Storm final again which will really suck for the third year in a row.

seX-Power

Eels fucked? Bah. If anything this is better, it takes away the pressure of having to win 14 in a row. Hindmarsh and Grothe are coming back too.

Qwake

I guess it could be good for them even though they got kinda killed by the Dragons, they were definitely missing Hindmarsh and Grothe but I still don't see them making the Grand Final although I do see them beating the Bulldogs next week in round one of the finals.

Also, I hope the Panthers kill those gay Knights.

Hometown Kid

As Dipset mentioned earlier they just started showing the rugby playoffs in the US and after an hour of watching and learning the rules, I realized that it's not as boring as I originally thought. :D Although the game sucked 'cause Storm beat the fuck out of the Sea Eagle jobbers but yeah. >_> So yeah, I'm just sayin'. =.

Qwake

Dylan, you fucking own!!!

Once you actually learn the rules and know what theyre actually trying to do its an awesome game :y: Did you watch any of the other games? The other three games were probably better then the Storm/Sea Eagles one.

This week there are two more games which should both be good, Titans Vs Eels and Dragons Vs Broncos, Brandon supports the Eels so hopefully they lose :D Sadly though I think theyll win, I hope the Dragons win too. Any of you wanna make predictions?

Hometown Kid

Gah, they show them live here which is like 10pm so I fell asleep after the first game. :( But I understand the rules and stuff and it is awesome. :smile_1: I am only in the middle of looking up info about players and teams and whatnot (lol, Cowboys. :p) so not knowledgable enough to predict but I am just hoping the Eels tank. :shifty:

Another thing, the names of the teams are so stupid! Eels? Roosters? The fucking Rabbits!? :lmao Although the Panthers are easily the best team I assume. :shifty:

Qwake

lol, yeah I get the games quite late too, the first is at 9:30 and then the other is at 11:30 following the first usually because they are live at the same good timeslot in gay Aussie!

Lol, yeah some of the names are pretty lame, basic I guess. If you wanna look up good players look up the Cowboys guys, they own. Johnathan Thurston and Matty Bowen :y: Don't look up the New Zealand team, the Warriors, they suck :(

Guess its good that they showed these games in the states, I wonder if there are many others that have actually started watching League in the states.

seX-Power

Lol, Cowboys. Won any premierships... ever?

Eels are going into the top 4 and I won't be surprised if they beat the Bulldogs.

Dylan should support a good team. Roosters imo, you'll love them. :shifty: No butrly, how could you not support the Eels, one of the players is fucking Fuifui Moimoi.

Hometown Kid

Yeah even I knew the Cowboys sucked ass looking at their history. :laugh:

Roosters? That looks like a bunch of jobbers someone like James would support. :nonono: But seriously, my favorite team in American football is called the Panthers so Penrith seems like a natural fit. :eek: Although it seems like Melbourne owns everyone every year which could lead to easy bragging rights over you guys in a league that isn't even played in my country. :shifty:

Qwake

GardsJr supports the Roosters :laugh:

James lives in Melbourne so he would probably support the Storm who are gonna win this year. Fucking Broncos won :smh Cowboys own, they have the best player in the world in their team, Thurston and some other alright guys, Ill admit they have their share of jobbers though :(

seX-Power

Pretty sure Hayne is the best player in the world. And James would rather shove a mouldy woolen sheep cock up his arse than watch NRL. :(

Qwake

Hayne sucks, he had a good end half of the season and people think he is great. How was he at the start of the season? Thurston has been the best the last two years and just came in short this year of winning the Dally M which could have easily been given to him. Thurston > Hayne without a doubt. Also Slater > Hayne, if eels and storm make the finals Billy will own him :yes:

Qwake

Might as well talk about the Kiwi/Kangaroo game in here, anybody watch it? Aussie played pretty bad, they only just managed to draw with us which is pretty shocking, you're gonna have to play better then that to win the whole competition lol.