Official NRL thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

All supporters inform me so I can add you to the IWF tipping comp on Oztips.

Pat, Gards, Lennie and Dipset all emailed.

That fantasy thing is fucking hard as well. =/

Moonlight Drive

Who watched the games last night? I watched Storm vs Dragons, Bennett has done wonders for them. From the performance last night against Melbourne, they're top 4 material.

What was the score for Broncos vs Cowboys? Too lazy to look it up.

seX-Power

Pat, I sent you an email about a tipping comp for Oztips.com, but I think you might have a new MSN or something, but just join anyway plz.
You are invited to join my NRL 2009 Tipping Competition at http://www.OzTips.com

===================================================================
Comp Name: IWF Tipping Comp
Comp #: 174260
Comp Password: impactwrestling
===================================================================

To join:

1) Go to http://www.OzTips.com

2) Click the 'REGISTER' button on the homepage and set-up a Login (if you don't already have one with OzTips).

3) Once you have successfully registered a Username and Password, click the 'JOIN A COMP' button.

4) Enter the Comp # and Comp Password details above.

5) That's it! Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the website by clicking on the 'Help' link in the top header.

Regards,
seX-Power

Moonlight Drive

Perhaps later.

Lmfao. For those who watched Dragons/Storm, am I the only one who noticed the Sunset Flip early-on when the guy tried to tackle Slater?

And Inglis fucked Soward up in that first try

Qwake

Rofl. "That looked like something that would happen in the Word Wrestling Federation" :laugh:

Storm Vs Dragons was a good game, Inglis was fucking awesome! Storm are definitely weaker this year after losing a few players but are still a good team and the Dragons are much better. It was a close game and ended pretty well. Dragons won't make the top 4 imo but they will definitely make a few upsets this year and make the top 8.

Cowboys Vs Broncos was an even better game, again it was a 1 point game where the Broncos won. Alot going on with this game, and there were a few times where the Cowboys looked as though they were gonna win but didn't in the end thanks to that asshole from the Broncos (forgot his name, not Lockyer). Bowen was quiet to start with but slowly made his way back into the game, he had been out for a while. Thurston played pretty good, he gave Bowen a good banana kick which Bowen flew onto and got. Close and good game, shows that the Cowboys are going to do WAY better this year and that Brisbane still has a good side. Folau got the first try.

Warriors Vs Eels was a great game also, Warriors were fucking them up to start with, 12 - 0 after 10mins or something, they kept attacking but Eels began doin better, end score was 26 - 18 or something, can't remember but the Warriors clearly deserved to win. Hindmarsh played good for the Eels, and Mateo played good as, only two that played well for them really. LOL at Grothe and Reddy sucking so badly. Warriors look good this year, should make the semis and I heard someone say on the footy show that the Warriors could win the Premiership this year!

I'm still laughing at Bulldogs killing Manly, they destroyed them. First time the Wooden spooners from the previous year have beaten the winners of last year in the opening round, EVER! Brett Stewart has raped some girl or something so he didn't play and won't be playing for some time, he was meant to be the face of the NRL this year but had that taken away from him. Manly won't do too well this year the way they have started and the Bulldogs have some good young guys as well as a few good signings such as Brett Kimorley! They played good and will be hard to beat.

Sharks Vs Panthers, can't expect much from them, Sharks won 18 - 10 in a shitty game that was played in shitty weather. They both suck, esp Panthers :smh

Games to come are Knights Vs Titans and Rabbits Vs Roosters which could be alright, I won't be watching them though. Your guys thoughts on this weekends games, who looks good and bad, thoughts on the Stewart rape case? Post here :y:

Beer Money Army

that dragons/storm game was the best one for the week. did anyone notice that greg inglis looks similiar to those golliwog biscuits now?

But :smh at the raiders/tiger game.. That taukai try in 2nd half was not a try and i swear 5 mins before hand tigers knock ball on..

I missed 1st half cause of work, but that 2nd half Justin carney wrecked the game for the side.. damn idiot shouldn't been leaving his mark all the time and leaving monaghan 1 on 2, that's where they got most of there tries and attacking gaines in the 2nd half...

my Fanasty side didn't do aswell as i thought it would have, but meh it's only the 1st round..

Beer Money Army

how did the fuck tigers defeated roosters? :smh poor 2nd half by roosters

Qwake

Lmao yeah, Roosters were crap in the second half.

Games tonight look good, Warriors Vs Broncos, seX Powers Eels Vs Beer Money Army's Raiders and My Cowboys Vs Storm! Should be good, what you guys think.

Moonlight Drive

Broncos/Warriors and Cowboys/Storm should be pretty sweet.

Did anyone else read about the American's starting up a Rugby League competition? If so, thoughts?

Qwake

Dipset is still leading the Fantasy comp, I'm second, seX Power is in third and Moonlight Drive is in last place. seX and MD, are you guys still even changing your teams up? lol.

Thoughts on this weekends games and how the table looks atm?

PS: Fuck the Eels for beating the Cowboys :mad:

seX-Power

^ No, I've thought about it, but it's too much effort for me tbh.

And YAY at the Eels beating the Cowboys, they REALLY needed that win.

Qwake

Gotta keep this thread going, its nearing the end of the season, still alot of teams that can make the 8 and a few teams that could drop out. Eels and Rabbits would be two teams that could just manage to get the 8th spot, theyll be battling it out with the likes of the Broncos, Panthers and the (mighty) Cowboys.

Your guys thoughts on everything atm.

Also, QLD owned you NSW fans :D

seX-Power

Cowboys suck. Eels pwn. That is all.

I'm expecting a Bulldogs/Manly GF. You guys?

Qwake

I think well see a Bulldogs/Dargons final though if any other team is to make the final it will be the Sea Eagles which sucks as I hate all of those teams, especially a few of the Dragons players. Another outside pick would be the Titans, they have a great team and if they manage to get a few home games in the finals they could make it but they would be a huge outsider pick.