Official NRL thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

We can't let it die yet~!

The Warriors are actually a chance this year. I was pretty :shock: when they beat the Storm in the Quarters last year, and I always love seeing Manu Vatavei play (unless he drops the ball >_>)

Since it's always favourite teams, what are some of you guys favourite players? In no order, I've got: Greg Inglis, Israel Folau, Kurt Gidley, Roy Asotasi and Manu Vetuvei.

I'm still keen for a fantasy league. Dip, X?

Qwake

The Warriors beat the Storm, Cowboys and Titans in preseason games over here, beat the warriors by about 6 points and killed the Cowboys :)() and I dunno how much they beat the Tits by lol. They are looking good this year so far and I agree, Big Manu is awesome, its awesome when he bats the ball back in mid air :p

My favourite players are Matt Bowen, Johnathan Thurstan, Greg Inglis, Nathan Fien, Scott Prince and others but those would be few of my main ones.

Hope Cowboys do better then last year! And I hope the Eels lose :shifty:

Beer Money Army

i have doubt cowboys won't do that much chop this season...

hegarty :shifty:

Moonlight Drive

Cowboys = Epic Failure.

Although I'm interested in this new guy for the Bulldogs. The apparently psycho islander I read about in the paper today, can't remember his name though.

seX-Power

So I heard the Eels have won two of their trial matches already.

I know that Penrith and Souths are tough teams, but they pulled it through!

Qwake

Myself and Dipset have joined a league in the foxsports fantasy, I sent seX an invite but I don't have Moonlights new MSN so ill invite you if you gimme that, pretty easy to sign up and everything if you haven't before.

That fantasy is one where you choose the players and if they do well you get points, I think it would be cool to join a fantasy where you just choose who wins and by what margins, ill try find one of those and post it in here if you guys wanna do a fantasy like that.

Even though Ill probably kick all your asses anyways :shifty:

Qwake

Gimme your MSN, then ill send an invite to you since I am the admin guy of the created league, then you'll get an email from them, you read it and follow what they say to join. Dipset is already in with me and seX has been invited but I am not sure if he has joined yet.

Qwake

I just invited you so you should get an email soon saying something about joining that league.

Moonlight Drive

Aight, I'm in. The Color-Blinds are gonna whip your candy asses.

I've actually managed to pull together a solid team. You shall all bow down by the end of the season.

Qwake

Lmao, my team isn't bad, I had to drop a few guys that I had though as I was running out of points, I ended up dropping Pearce for some real loser guy who was cheap which wasn't a big loss. I'll check your teams tomorrow, Team NZ will kill the colour blinds :laugh:

First weeks games look alright, you guys check em' out and tell me what you think.

Moonlight Drive

I managed to secure a strong backline and front row/hooker, then I've got out on a limb with some cheap guys I think will do well. And form what I understand, we can't see each others team until Round 1 (or I just don't know who to do it >_>)

The opening games are pretty sweet, I'm pretty pumped for Storm v Dragons, Warriors v Eels and Roosters vs Rabbitohs. Round 2 looks pretty epic as well, shall be interesting to see how the Broncos and Warriors do against the Storm and Sea Eagles, respectively.

I'm pulling for the Knights this year, I haven't really supported the local team since '01. So they'll be up there with the Warriors and Dragons as for who I'm supporting, maybe the Eels if thye recapture the form they had back in 07.

seX-Power

Sigh. The Eels better recapture that form or I officially go emo.

And rofl at you saying you haven't supported Newcastle since 2001. I wonder why?