NFL 2019/2020 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cleveland is losing more than winning.. I feel terrible.
I know you're still a Fins fan through and through... honestly looked to me that that win may have felt better than almost anything the Clowns have done this year...

#notsalty

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I know you're still a Fins fan through and through... honestly looked to me that that win may have felt better than almost anything the Clowns have done this year...

#notsalty

I just want the Ravens to destroy New England tonight...that will make me feel better.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Trubisky by far the worst quarterback in entire league.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Cam Newton was placed on IR, possibly the best thing to happen to the Panthers for the time being?

I'm not saying Kyle Allen has been this amazing quarterback, but besides a really bad game against the 49ers, he's been solid enough to let the running game do the rest of the work. But the rest of the season will be the real test. Going up against the Packers, and both games against the Saints have yet to happen.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
As a very casual viewer. Steelers rule!

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Raiders beat the Chargers 26-24 to keep their playoff hopes alive. What an interception by Karl Joseph in the final seconds of the fourth quarter to stop a Philip Rivers comeback.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Kaepernick is back.
Why.

I thought we were done with this.