NFL 2019/2020 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Youre the clowns fan. Explain this sh!t. :kitler:

I think "fan" is being used at a stretch here. lol

But yeah... This dude needs to be banned from sports and sued. It is one thing to get into a tussle but he straight took off the man's helmet and hit him in the head with it. And from what I gather, he just got over a concussion and is at a high risk of brain damage. Myles, you are a jackass.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I think "fan" is being used at a stretch here. lol

But yeah... This dude needs to be banned from sports and sued. It is one thing to get into a tussle but he straight took off the man's helmet and hit him in the head with it. And from what I gather, he just got over a concussion and is at a high risk of brain damage. Myles, you are a jackass.

You gathered correctly, lol.

My first thought was how is he not in jail right now? I get that it's sports and you shouldnt be placing assault charges on people who throw punches and such but this is something totally different.

The prevailing thought is "rest of the year", I'd suspend the other Browns DL that long (Ogunjobi, for that cheapshot) and Pouncey (for punching and kicking Garrett) that long, as well as Damarious Randall for a hit earlier in the game. Sounds crazy but I'd suspend Rudolph a game for holding the other dude's facemask and yelling in his face, though him taking a game off is only for the best. If I'm Pittsburgh, I'd shut him down for the season for his own safety.

You can't just suspend Myles for 6. No way. If you let him back in it cant be until at least 2021. Make it long enough to where we forget about him as a football player, and let the conversation be "oh shit, how can you let that guy back?" Similar to Burfict, this is worse than anything he ever did. Let him earn his money as a regular joe and pray nobody gets hit with a frying pan

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You gathered correctly, lol.

My first thought was how is he not in jail right now? I get that it's sports and you shouldnt be placing assault charges on people who throw punches and such but this is something totally different.

The prevailing thought is "rest of the year", I'd suspend the other Browns DL that long (Ogunjobi, for that cheapshot) and Pouncey (for punching and kicking Garrett) that long, as well as Damarious Randall for a hit earlier in the game. Sounds crazy but I'd suspend Rudolph a game for holding the other dude's facemask and yelling in his face, though him taking a game off is only for the best. If I'm Pittsburgh, I'd shut him down for the season for his own safety.

You can't just suspend Myles for 6. No way. If you let him back in it cant be until at least 2021. Make it long enough to where we forget about him as a football player, and let the conversation be "oh shit, how can you let that guy back?" Similar to Burfict, this is worse than anything he ever did. Let him earn his money as a regular joe and pray nobody gets hit with a frying pan

I guess a few guys on the Steelers started it all and Myers just lost it over it all. Everyone involved needs to be punished in some fashion.

Snowman1

Reaction score
So rest of season + has to meet with the commisioner to show why he should be let back into the league for Garrett? Well this is his third violent act this year. He has a LOT to prove...obviously.

1 game for Ogunjobi, 3 for Pouncey (that's fair).

What a mess indeed.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah he should get a few more games next Season to nip it in the butt I feel. I know one thing Myles Garrett wouldn't of done that to Big Ben that's for damn sure. Ben would of been the guy needing to be pulled off of Garrett. All this drams fuels the rivalry next Season when Big Ben does come back.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
You know in Charlie Brown when he wants to kick the Football and for Years the Football was pulled away from him and he would fall on his ass? Yeah that is how I feel these past two Weeks with my Eagles. The Defense once again played their hearts out and The Offense did nothing...NOTHING!

If you told me that Brady and Wilson would play this average and score barely anything I would said no way that happens. I give that respect for the Defense who outside of that Penny Running Score did nothing and gave The Eagles more than enough opportunities to come back into this Game. Their is nothing better seeing your team celebrate a Turnover when they are down 2 TDs and were doing nothing on Offense. That alone made me throw my Glasses at the Wall. I blame Peterson and his vision on Offense no excuses even with the injuries to play to this degree, and Wentz as well. Sometimes it seems he's in a fight within himself or whether to take what The Defense gives you or make a big play down the field. If theirs a RB there and no one is open take it and keep the positive Yards going. Early you saw the guy sailing throws and even had one that would of been a TD if just throws it in the right manner. Now the Schedule might get easy, but the past two Weeks doesn't give me any hopes they win out from here and why would I put myself through this pain further and instead not watch it at all.

Snowman1

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1575173623481.jpg

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

On a side note.. the Jaguars are 0-2 the last 2 games because the dumbass head coach decided to bench Minshew in favor of Foles... dumbest decision I've seen all year. Minshew had all the momentum.. he had the support and backing on every teammate because they were winning.. morale went down big time when he was benched and as a result 2 losses in a row.

• Haha

Snowman1

Reaction score
They're 0-12 because they suck.
Facts.

The Browns, though. As crazy as this season has been, Steelers, Bengals, at Cardinals, Ravens, at Bengals. A 9-7 could easily get the division and you already wrecked this ravens team once

Snowman1

Reaction score
On a side note.. the Jaguars are 0-2 the last 2 games because the dumbass head coach decided to bench Minshew in favor of Foles... dumbest decision I've seen all year. Minshew had all the momentum.. he had the support and backing on every teammate because they were winning.. morale went down big time when he was benched and as a result 2 losses in a row.
Much like so much of the tanking ass NFL this year, this was secretly a good move. Hopefully whatever young coordinator comes in as head coach next year will bring in Gardner again. Dude was good!! And it blows my mind that their defense is this terrible

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
First of all how in the hell is the Niners vs Ravens Game a 1 O'Clock game? They had Weeks to flex it to a 4:25 Game oh well. Fitzpatrick throwing a INT the first play of the Game how is this guy still a QB in the NFL good to see the team healthy again on Offense outside of Howard. Merk those Dolphins 10-0 Birds.