NFL 2019/2020 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Much like so much of the tanking ass NFL this year, this was secretly a good move. Hopefully whatever young coordinator comes in as head coach next year will bring in Gardner again. Dude was good!! And it blows my mind that their defense is this terrible

Gardner is officially starting the next game. Jags will go back to winning again lol

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ugh! *SMH*
THE BROWNS HAVE GOT TO DO BETTER! They just keep penalizing themselves. Or roughing up the other teams. Or So I've heard from a few customer's the last few weeks.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah Garrett played piñata with Mason Rudolphs head
They really need to get their Act together otherwise... Transfer a new team in...

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Jesus does The Eagles nor the Cowboys want to win the NFC East? All they had to do granted against a good Defense in the Bears win tonight and they would be up 2 Games on the Eagles and now I have to watch Giants vs Eagles to see if my Birds somehow don't let Eli burn them on Monday Night. Dak did terrible don't let the stats fool you like Skip will do on Undisputed he did alot of his shit in garbage time. If you take away Zeke's 2 TDS last night this Game isn't even close! The Defense played terrible for the Cowboys making Trubisky look like Lamar Jackson throughout the Game, and I do find it funny Trubisky having his best Game of the Season when theirs nothing on the line and their Season having been ended Weeks ago considering they are looking up to The Vikings and Packers right now so the odds aren't in their favor. Welp Cowboys have 10 days to prep for The Rams they really need that win to have some kind of confidence because Week after that they are coming to Phila and I want them as arrogant as they can be.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steelers still doing good? Excellent.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
A banger of a Game between the Saints/Niners today just wow. I thought the Niners were dead to rights when Brees and the Saints went up double digits, but they showed their grit to come back and stun the Saints today. I was thinking to myself how will they be able to keep up with the Saints in a Shootout and damn they did it with Sanders and Mostert today and the Saints couldn't stop them they needed to. One of the things I thought would be a weakness for them would be Offense yes they have done really well this Season, but Offense like these type of games when they go down big will the team respond..will the team come with it when it matters. If you're a Niners fan today your confidence levels has gone up greatly after that win today.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Well my Eagles never like to win easy do they when Playoff Season Mode is going on. Last Season they had to win out basically under Foles and have The Bears beat The Vikings at Home to get in. Now they win tonight vs The Giants and I don't know how to feel about the win. Let's be honest they fucking sucked in the first Half nothing was going right for the Birds and it didn't help losing Jefferey and Johnson during that first Half. I hope both are okay and nothing super serious, but you could see the energy wasn't there for them during that time in the Game. Eli was playing like Prime Eli and all hope was lost until the Defense stepped up and make adjustments in the Second Half and the Offense finally...FINALLY COOKING! A guy like Boston Scott destroyed the Giants Defense in that Second Half and he deserves the Game ball in my eyes. I'm happy to see Wentz get a Overtime or should I say tight game win because he deserves praise from bringing them back from two scores. Don't think I forgot how they looked defensively because that is my only scare here that it's a trend that hopefully stops and come back to how they looked in the Second Half and vs Pats and Seahawks because that is the only way they get in is their Defense fueling the Offense.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well my Eagles never like to win easy do they when Playoff Season Mode is going on. Last Season they had to win out basically under Foles and have The Bears beat The Vikings at Home to get in. Now they win tonight vs The Giants and I don't know how to feel about the win. Let's be honest they fucking sucked in the first Half nothing was going right for the Birds and it didn't help losing Jefferey and Johnson during that first Half. I hope both are okay and nothing super serious, but you could see the energy wasn't there for them during that time in the Game. Eli was playing like Prime Eli and all hope was lost until the Defense stepped up and make adjustments in the Second Half and the Offense finally...FINALLY COOKING! A guy like Boston Scott destroyed the Giants Defense in that Second Half and he deserves the Game ball in my eyes. I'm happy to see Wentz get a Overtime or should I say tight game win because he deserves praise from bringing them back from two scores. Don't think I forgot how they looked defensively because that is my only scare here that it's a trend that hopefully stops and come back to how they looked in the Second Half and vs Pats and Seahawks because that is the only way they get in is their Defense fueling the Offense.

While I havent watched much this year, it's looked to me that the Eagles are an underachieving quality team totally snakebit by injuries. Gotta be the weirdest thing to watch though.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Kinda funny that the Cowboys fate depends on the Redskins and the Eagles fate depends on the Giants..

Unfortunately for the Eagles, Daniel Jones is a very good QB and will be hard to defend... but the Cowboys should roll over the Redskins.

I'm calling Eagles loss and Cowboys win to get Dallas into the playoffs at 8-8 and knock Philly out with the same record.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
While I havent watched much this year, it's looked to me that the Eagles are an underachieving quality team totally snakebit by injuries. Gotta be the weirdest thing to watch though.

For people who know I live in a Motel so when it comes to Motel and it's Internet it can get wonky at times. I haven't had Internet here since Saturday and these fools have pissed me so much because no one knows how to fix the problem. So safe to say I'm pissed at the highest levels and even today it's been no go and that hasn't happened in Months. Now to the Game Sunday damn that was a Nail Bitter between The Cowboys and Eagles. I was so happy to see my team fight so hard and come out strong dropping 10 points right off the bat and I thought damn if we needed a stop I believed they could get it done and if the team needed a score to keep Dallas at by they got with that Sanders TD at a key moment in the Game. Elliot missing two FGs makes me a little scared because you don't want to see the kid lose confidence, and I know he can hit long FGs he kicked a 61 Yarder to beat the Giants during the SB Year. Just hope he gets it together because their might be a situation at the Giants this Week or possibly if they win in the Playoffs to where he needs to make a tough FG to win or tie it up it could happen. The Defense played great vs Dallas even though at times you see a lull period where they give up so many Yards left and right I was getting worried late there with the Cowboys last drive.

Injuries have been a story the past few Years for my Team and somehow they stick together and fight with each other. Ertz has a Fractured Rib, no way they keep him off the Field he came back into Game and I expect him to play if he feels good enough to go. Howard I heard is ready to come back that is a boost to the Running Game and Goedert playing like a fucking Star they have all the juice to win Sunday. Now I'm not gonna to lie I've seen my team play like this and then throw a stinker up like vs the Dolphins that can't happen Sunday. Score early, stop Barkley, and pressure Jones and you'll be fine. I don't want to talk about what happens if we make it in because when Playoffs start clean state and anything can and will happen. We've seen Teams that looked like they have a easy road to the Championship or SB and get beat at home. All the NFC teams have shown kinks in the Armor at times should be entertaining as hell how this all plays out.

Reactions: Snowman1