NFL 2019/2020 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

You know this early morning as I was typing up my thoughts on Day 1 of Wrestle Kingdom I decided to listen to this. You know the past few weeks I've been stressed out because work hasn't be there, and we use when were stressed out from life Music, Wrestling, Anime and Football is one of my things to help me through when times are grim. I'm proud of my team in how they played tonight, the worst luck you can ever have for Wentz and if he was good enough to play he would of been out there with his team battling, fighting for everything like his teammates were in this Game. Give it to the Defense in this Game, the Eagles once again really made Wilson work and if you take away that Metcalf TD this Game is 10-9 on that last Drive for the Eagles so that in considering and give respect to the Defense and how they controlled how this Game went on both sides. When McCown came in I knew sooner or later you would see that he isn't Wentz, and the timing would play a role as well. He did well for the huge spot, he drove the ball down the field, but it would be a Penalty or a Throw that too late that killed drives for the Eagles at times. Congrats to the Seahawks and Vikings winning today, Season ends, but my love for Eagles continues to grow. I can't wait to get to Free Ageny and Draft Time because a couple of tweaks here and there and this Team isn't fighting for a Playoff spot rather running away with the Division I feel.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
By the end of Sunday, I had an extensive orgasm over that amazing weekend we just lived through.

Pats one and done
Eagles one and done
Jason Garrett fired

I just want to eat a tub of ice cream until my hips squeal, what an unbelievable weekend.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Patrick Mahomes shook off several Titans defenders for a 27-yard TD run! K.C. Chiefs up 21-17 against the Titans.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
You know what's funny I fell asleep right after Bosa sacked Rodgers early in this Game with The Packers/Niners. I thought even then and it as still early that The Packers had no shot to win this Game. They team looked lifeless in that moment and it carried till garbage time mode to where the lead was so huge you know The Packers aren't The Chiefs so they fight all they want it means nothing. Just saw the long highlights of the Game and you see it from jump street. The Packers defense didn't do shit towards stopping The Running Game, which my God Jimmy G at one point didn't know a Pass for a Hour and a Half! The Offense did nothing, if I had to compare this to the Mighty Ducks it's like when the USA Ducks got their asses handed to them by Iceland the first time. The Packers are physically and mentally unprepared for the Game and they should be ashamed of themselves for their performance in this Game. I hope The Chiefs can somehow make Jimmy G need to throw rather than hand it off all Game in the SB, if not Reid is going to once again be losing a SB.