NFL 2019/2020 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
It's not impossible for the Raiders to still make the playoffs.

It's HIGHLY improbable, but it's not impossible.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Out of the NFC, I'm terrified of the Saints more than anyone. They're a juggernaut and havent shown many kinks...
It's not impossible for the Raiders to still make the playoffs.

It's HIGHLY improbable, but it's not impossible.
That's actually incredible.

O'Brien said the Texans starters are going against the Titans, and there's a good chance Nashville chokes this week. Ravens over Steelers seems safe if Harbs doesnt just mail it in, but the Steelers roster isnt bad. Colts over a Jaguars team that quit on their terrible organization sounds safe...hardest part could be handling business yourself. Everything went right for Cleveland last week except falling face first against the purple and black buzzsaw. Denver is low key good.

I'd put your odds higher than 1%

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Out of the NFC, I'm terrified of the Saints more than anyone. They're a juggernaut and havent shown many kinks...

That's actually incredible.

O'Brien said the Texans starters are going against the Titans, and there's a good chance Nashville chokes this week. Ravens over Steelers seems safe if Harbs doesnt just mail it in, but the Steelers roster isnt bad. Colts over a Jaguars team that quit on their terrible organization sounds safe...hardest part could be handling business yourself. Everything went right for Cleveland last week except falling face first against the purple and black buzzsaw. Denver is low key good.

I'd put your odds higher than 1%

I believe Harbaugh said he's sitting the starters. Pittsburgh might actually win... also, I believe that Tennessee is going to beat Houston. Tannehill has been wanting to prove himself for years but was trapped on the Dolphins.. he's going to have a huge game and look for AJ Brown to step up as well.. I'm think 10-12 catches for 150+ yards and 2 TDs and Henry is supposedly healthy again.. it's not impossible for him to bust out 150+ rushing yards and multiple TDs.

As far as the NFC.. Seattle and New Orleans are definitely the top 2 teams in my opinion.. Seattle now with the addition of Lynch again.. I think he's going to show out against SF this week just to prove a point. Beast Mode is back.

Reactions: Snowman1

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm not optimistic. Everything has to go right, and it's highly unlikely it does. But there's still a chance.

Don't see anything happening in the playoffs if we actually manage to make it. Still some problems that need to be addressed. I'm sure I can be quoted from the offseason thread saying it looks like a good team this year, but you can never know for sure with the Raiders.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Welp what a day for my Eagles who let's be honest were dead to rights when they loss to The Dolphins. I couldn't see how this team would come back from that loss, and they pulled together for the third Year in a row when everyone said they couldn't do it. Wentz and his Practice Squad homies got it done week to week and even today no Ertz and Perkins gets a TD. Sanders comes out who I saw is okay from his IG live stuff going on in the Locker Room he goes out and then the Little Engine that Could Boston Scott steps in and kills it. Now we might either play The Niners or Seahawks after tonight and I respect all the teams in this, but my team has a good shot to win over either team I feel. I implore people to see that first matchup for the Seahawks and see that team is not the same as they were today, and The Niners are young and unproven in a Playoff situation. Can't wait for next Week!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Welp what a day for my Eagles who let's be honest were dead to rights when they loss to The Dolphins. I couldn't see how this team would come back from that loss, and they pulled together for the third Year in a row when everyone said they couldn't do it. Wentz and his Practice Squad homies got it done week to week and even today no Ertz and Perkins gets a TD. Sanders comes out who I saw is okay from his IG live stuff going on in the Locker Room he goes out and then the Little Engine that Could Boston Scott steps in and kills it. Now we might either play The Niners or Seahawks after tonight and I respect all the teams in this, but my team has a good shot to win over either team I feel. I implore people to see that first matchup for the Seahawks and see that team is not the same as they were today, and The Niners are young and unproven in a Playoff situation. Can't wait for next Week!

You guys got Seattle... it doesn't look good at all for y'all. Seattle is going to be fired up and pissed off. I kinda feel bad for the Eagles.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
You guys got Seattle... it doesn't look good at all for y'all. Seattle is going to be fired up and pissed off. I kinda feel bad for the Eagles.

Don't because the team isn't feeling sorry for themselves they have been rolling more than Seattle has to be honest even with all the bad stuff they has happened to them this Season. It's a Rematch and a Revenge Game for Phila. The Crowd in Phila is going to louder than they were last time around, and if the Defense plays like they did last time vs Russell and his Offense they have a great shot to win.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A healthy Eagles team might be better than Seattle overall... Love Wentz, but nobody is gonna pull off some magical bullshit like Russell Wilson.

You have no idea how much I wanna see Nashville destroy these Patriots. Lolthanks, Phins.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
A healthy Eagles team might be better than Seattle overall... Love Wentz, but nobody is gonna pull off some magical bullshit like Russell Wilson.

You have no idea how much I wanna see Nashville destroy these Patriots. Lolthanks, Phins.

Yeah I was researching and this Week I'll rewatch the first Game between the two, but the Seahawks are ganged up too. They just loss one of their Starting Linebackers and WR for these Playoffs.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL PATRIOTS

GO FUCK A KITE

What a great way to end the season, a fucking glorious pick 6.

• Haha

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I didn't watch either Playoff Game on Saturday was it was a Wrestle Kingdom day, but fuck me I missed some good Games today. Henry out here with a Hercules strong game today boy I love to see that guy run all day he's mesmerizing to watch. He'll be a huge key to keep Jackson and The Ravens limited on drives and if they do that and give what they gave today vs The Patriots they have a very good shot to beat them. As for the Patriots losing, horrible way to end it if Brady and Belichick aren't together next Season. This upcoming Draft you could draft the next guy of the future, or you can say yourself if we get a couple of added pieces we could make one more run at it. Hard decision for Kraft should be interesting how this develops in the Offseason.

As for Bills/Texans. Talk about a heart breaker for the Bills in this Game. Going up 16-0 on any team and letting them hang around and then lose in OT hurts like hell, and you're wanting to break some shit after the Game for that loss. Please get Allen some Weapons either by Draft or Free Agency so the kid doesn't need to take hit ass shots like he did especially that Trick Play early in the Game. He's going to put himself on IR if he ain't careful for real. Up and down for him late in that Game, he'll grow from it no doubt. Watson had me in stitches dude is like I'm the shit when you fuckers didn't score till 1 minute and 33 seconds going into the 4th Quartet. The Offense as a whole played terrible because the Bills gave it to them on Defense nothing was easy. Watson time and time again when he see's pressure he runs not to make a play he'll get lucky with one of those alot because of his legs, but to run to make a play himself. I know one thing if this team plays like that on Offense like they did today vs the Bills, the Chiefs are going stunk them by Halftime.