NFL 2019/2020 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Raiders win, baby. The Colts aren't anything special right now, but it's still a win.

How in the world did the Ravens let that one happen? Browns should have been an easy win I guess. I guess Jimmy Smith being out really hurt the secondary, since normally they would have shut down the Browns offense. Also damn what a game that Bucs and Rams game was.
It really does feel like all our losses on defense mounted up. No Brandon Williams destroyed our run D. Pierce, Young and Peanut got wrecked without the bowling ball clogging up blockers. Losing Sizzle has hurt since the rest of the crew - besides pretty good Judon - aren't very good. They play hard but... He's always hurt so you forget how huge the Tavon Young injury was. He was rated as the best slot corner before... Now Landry is destroying us. Earl Thomas and Tony Jefferson were bust signings so having 2 good defenders (hell of a job Humphrey) against a hungry team loaded with fantasy stars is a recipe for disaster.

Coworker offered me a 3-for-$20 bet today. He wanted no part of Cleveland so I asked what other team he wanted. He picked Oakland. I laughed at him....

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Man... I'm not gonna defend Vontaze Burfict too much, but I'm just gonna say that the hit on Josh Allen in the Bills vs Pats game was a lot worse. Just saying.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
They knew they were about to lose and had to take out the guy that was going to beat them. Typical Belichek football.

Spying during warmups didn't work because the Bills head coach caught them so they had to resort to their last option

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Stefon Diggs has trade rumors surrounding him, possibly to New England

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if he requested to be traded. Can't particularly say I blame him, either. I defended the performance of Kirk Cousins last season, because a lot of their losses legitimately weren't his fault. But this year, it's all on him. The Vikings finally bolster their o-line, which was sorely needed since they were probably one of the worst lines in the league prior to this offseason, but now when it's time for Cousins to deliver - he doesn't do it.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I have zero expectations for the Raiders today.

Khalil Mack absolutely has to be double teamed, which leaves other openings. It's going to be an ugly game.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Have zero expectations, and you won't be disappointed. If things go well, it's a pleasant surprise. Excellent effort by the defense making some key interceptions, pass rush was on point today. It's early, but if he keeps it up Josh Jacobs could end up as rookie of the year. Couldn't be happier today.

Reactions: Snowman1

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Since this week is the Raiders bye week, I feel like the game I'm most excited for is Redskins vs Dolphins.

Redskins are 0-5, Dolphins are 0-4. Somebody has to win. Part of me is hoping the game ends with a tie.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Have zero expectations, and you won't be disappointed. If things go well, it's a pleasant surprise. Excellent effort by the defense making some key interceptions, pass rush was on point today. It's early, but if he keeps it up Josh Jacobs could end up as rookie of the year. Couldn't be happier today.

Best part of the story was how Josh Jacobs was the player you got in the Mack trade.

Let's be honest... Gruden as GM, we don't know how many good moves he'll make yet, but I'm not seeing many bad ones so far. Amari Cooper sucked in Oakland, and you couldnt afford Mack. Now look at your offense.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Patriots should be grateful their defense is so good. Watching the Giants game showed that their offense is actually not that good. Kinda had a feeling this would be Brady's last season and that hasn't changed.