I'm just sayin' (Subtitle: the definition of hypocrisy)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I got kinda bored of bugging 408 in threads, lol, but yeah, I guess it's cool if he flames me at random but not cool when I do it? Ah well, whatevs.

Just to correct you on one thing MS, I was talking about usertitles (over the avatar), not name changes. Not a huge deal, just wanted to clear that bit up.

I was nice to 408 and he was the one who decided to be a dick for no reason. I've gotten plenty of PMs from him at random trying to start shit and then Mister J would start in threads for no reason. Just a bit interesting how people overlook that and act as if I just threw shit at them for no reason. Besides them, I haven't bothered anyone and just stuck mostly to wrestling threads. Meh, this shit is like a year old. 'Tis a shame some people can't get over their e-hate, let alone people I have barely spoken to hopping on the bandwagon and others who are generally cool with me but took the chance to 'be in with the crowd' and sticky a year old argument, but oh well. I guess this is what happens when people get bored of picking on LKP but (and no offence intended, LKP), unlike him, it doesn't bother me so I'll just sit back and watch you guys go back and forth over old shit (not to mention the stuff about MS and his abusing of powers had nothing to do with any dislike and everything to do with just telling the truth, though Mike somehow thinks that is what makes a good mod). Still, like I told MS at WTF, no ill feelings, just glad I was on your mind. You're also a hypocrite at times so this thread is hypocritical of you.

<3

Plus, gates is irrelevent. He only came back here to stalk me because he remembered that his wife is a transexual (and kudos to whoever the fuck made that troll account at AMF because I found it to be hilarious and accurate. Probably Raptorg <3) If gates didn't get red rep at AMF, he wouldn't be hatin' on me here, even though I didn't even red rep him but he of course doesn't take it seriously enough to randomly dislike me here after all the flirty comments he left for me, amirite? Yeah, I'm right, bro.

btw gaytes, if you claim you made that red rep thread here to prove you don't care about red rep, well, I made the very same thread at AMF way before you (thanks for stealing my idea) so you're being hypocritical yourself in making a thread that shows you don't care yet you say I care after you took my thread idea. :)

OVER AND OUT, BROSKIES.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Bogan? :wtf:

Bogan
(Australian) a person who is, or is perceived to be, of a lower-class background. According to the stereotype, the speech and mannerisms of "bogans" indicate poor education, cheap clothing and uncultured upbringing. 'Bogans' usually reside in economically disadvantaged suburbs or rural areas.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nah, I'm from a richer, suburban area. We inherited the house or something, but I'm still no bogan. >_>

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
:lmao

Aunt Jemima / Aunt Jane / Aunt Mary / Aunt Sally / Aunt Thomasina
(U.S.) a black woman who "kisses up" to whites, a "sellout", female counterpart of Uncle Tom

MizMasta3000

Boong / bong / bung
(Aus) Australian aboriginal.[23] Related to the Australian English slang word bung, meaning "dead", "infected", "dysfunctional". From bung, to go bung "Originally to die, then to break down, go bankrupt, cease to function [Ab. bong dead]".[24] Highly offensive. [First used in 1847 by JD Lang, Cooksland, 430][25]