I'm just sayin' (Subtitle: the definition of hypocrisy)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

OMG you guys, this is an awesome thread! LOL

btw, she acts EXACTLY like this on another forum. She has her husband log on and neg rep people and when people say "Hey I really don't care about red and green squares on a computer screen"(like I did. I asked to get red repped to prove how silly it is) She retorts with the usual:

"You're a rep caring gay smurf"

lol, my husband doesn't even post there. He doesn't know anything about metal music. Try again?

I remember when gates used to PM me all the time and flirt with me. He then started to get red rep and assumed it was me so he then started 'hating' me.

Ahhhh, I love you guys <3

Telling people to stop whining about neg rep when you yourself do it is pretty bad.

Well my dear, the difference is that I am not abusing my admin powers to do so. Infact, I even gave the408kid a green rep today because I agreed with his post. In your case, people wouldn't be doing anything to you and you'd go around changing titles and sigs just because you can. the408kid bothered me directly many times, even when I didn't say anything about him, and he would mention my name randomly and he kept sending me messages whenever he got a red rep. I found that mildly amusing so I gave him a few more just because I knew it bothered him (and don't act as if you didn't do things because you found it amusing, ahem, hypocrite ;) ) . Of course I got a chuckle out of LKP's name and he kinda asked for it. Other than that, you can ask LKP himself, I've never had a problem with him and never hopped on the bandwagon.

Anyways, it's pretty funny how we spoke via PM at WTF and I clearly told you that the past was the past and I had no ill feelings towards you, I just think you were a shitty admin, yet here you are, randomly on the attack because I bother you on da netz (even though I don't recall doing anything to you as of late so cool bandwagon trick, lulz). You may be a prick but I still don't hate you. I'm glad I can be the mature one here who doesn't hate over da webz.

Oh, btw, go ahead and ask Blaze himself how 'serious' our feud was. A lot of people might not like the kid but he knew how to play the game. While we were 'feuding', we were shooting the shit on facebook. Yep, pretty serious hate, amirite?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Hey, hey, who am I? "Bitch, shut the fuck up smurf. You stupid cunt, go fuck yourself, smurf. You're a Blue fucking smurf. smurf. smurf. CUNT. FUCK. ass. Die. smurf. I think I'm a worthwhile poster because I started a smurf trend of naming IWF posters wrestlers. smurf. But all I really do is feed the other smurf trolls that are obviously of the same mental acumen as myself. smurf. And I add absolutely nothing to smurf wrestling discussions. smurf. Die. blueberry. Cunt. Did I mention I have a cunt? That's what keeps me credible with the other smurfs. smurf"

Whomever guesses correctly gets a cookie.

It's LH. Now I like sugar cookies. Light colored and soft. Since you didn't specify the size, 6in would be nice.

As for LH, she's cool with me. I don't have a problem with her. It did get annouying how almost every thread turned into a flame battle between her 408 guy or whatever his name is.

MizMasta3000

:cry:

I'll be back with Jesse Jackson. He'll make you apologize.