I'm just sayin' (Subtitle: the definition of hypocrisy)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've never come across a poster worse than Blaze tbh.

Blaze isn't so bad. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but hell, he'll tell you that himself. Blaze has a good heart and has good intentions. I can give him credit for that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Maybe it is just me but I can't help but envy the naive. I would be so much happier if I was that way.

Kizza

Blaze isn't so bad. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but hell, he'll tell you that himself. Blaze has a good heart and has good intentions. I can give him credit for that.

Who are you, Michael Cole?

Hometown Kid

Blaze likes Ke$ha. That's pretty bad.

But in all seriousness, Jade's not so bad. Mostly she just makes fun of 408kid and Mister J. In the wrestling discussions, she's not any worse than anybody else, but the quality of poster there is pretty low to begin with so I dunno.

She is way better than LKP though. Nobody's as bad as him.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Telling people to stop whining about neg rep when you yourself do it is pretty bad.

MizMasta3000

Demi Lovato >>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ke$ha

HTK knows

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But yeah, Kesha is pretty awful.

I would however let her play with my penis.