I'm just sayin' (Subtitle: the definition of hypocrisy)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

thats fine, but if she doesn`t want to your not going to be able to make her. I think your just getting too obsessed with this. Its not good for your mental heath.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm taking a mental health break in a month, I don't think I can do that much damage before then.

I don't think. :D

the408kid

Reaction score
I just read this Thread and I must say, ITS GREAT BEING BACK IN HIAT LMAO!

LadyHotrod

I just want her to show some humility and admit that she is wrong.

?

I've admitted that I was wrong since the day I joined. This is what I have been saying for a while. This entire argument you pulled out of your ass at random was pointless since you clicked the button to make a thread. I don't know how many times I've openly said 'of course I'm a hypocrite' but I guess when your ass hurts over someone talking about your terrible admin skills, it still hurts a year later.

Glad I am able to let things on the net go <3

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

We already established that she is a dumb delusional hypocrite bitch who lives in her own little world.

Or she is so fucking stuck up that she is convinced that the shit she says is true.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
LH has been spoiled by the fact that she's the only girl on the internet who weighs less than 200lbs. So she's become naturally egocentric and obnoxious. So long as she supplies the pics, the guys are gonna drool, and she continues to think she's queen bee of the internet. I'd be more inclined to blame those who idolize her and enable this kind of behavior rather than be angry at her for being a pretentious cunt.

In other words, TL;DR: KNOX BEARD!

MizMasta3000

^HEY! I thought I beat you for that title

*body slam*

The NEW IWF World Heavyweight Champion

the408kid

Reaction score
^^Except for the Andre the Giant vs. Big John Studd million dollar slam match at Wrestlemania 1. But of course that was just the stipulation of the match.