I'm just sayin' (Subtitle: the definition of hypocrisy)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Telling people to stop whining about neg rep when you yourself do it is pretty bad.
True, but overall she at least can formulate a proper sentence to complain about it.
Demi Lovato >>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ke$ha

HTK knows
KAIENTAI: "INDEED!"
But yeah, Kesha is pretty awful.

I would however let her play with my penis.

Really? She looks way too whore-ish to me. I'd be scared of that propisition. D:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't mind whore-ish sometimes. Besides that is why there are condoms. Even though I hate the bastards.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Blaze likes Ke$ha. That's pretty bad.

But in all seriousness, Jade's not so bad. Mostly she just makes fun of 408kid and Mister J. In the wrestling discussions, she's not any worse than anybody else, but the quality of poster there is pretty low to begin with so I dunno.

She is way better than LKP though. Nobody's as bad as him.

Post more.

Reaction score
Hey, hey, who am I? "Bitch, shut the fuck up smurf. You stupid cunt, go fuck yourself, smurf. You're a Blue fucking smurf. smurf. smurf. CUNT. FUCK. ass. Die. smurf. I think I'm a worthwhile poster because I started a smurf trend of naming IWF posters wrestlers. smurf. But all I really do is feed the other smurf trolls that are obviously of the same mental acumen as myself. smurf. And I add absolutely nothing to smurf wrestling discussions. smurf. Die. blueberry. Cunt. Did I mention I have a cunt? That's what keeps me credible with the other smurfs. smurf"

Whomever guesses correctly gets a cookie.

Reaction score
OMG you guys, this is an awesome thread! LOL

btw, she acts EXACTLY like this on another forum. She has her husband log on and neg rep people and when people say "Hey I really don't care about red and green squares on a computer screen"(like I did. I asked to get red repped to prove how silly it is) She retorts with the usual:

"You're a rep caring gay smurf"

Nation

Pretty sure we all have our instances of being a hypocrite. Your whole "E Feud" is pretty fucking Blue.