I'm just sayin' (Subtitle: the definition of hypocrisy)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Abo / Abbo
(AUS) Australian Aboriginal person. Originally, this was simply an informal term for "Aborigine", and was in fact used by Aboriginal people themselves until it started to be considered offensive in 1950s. In remoter areas, Aboriginal people still often refer to themselves (quite neutrally) as "Blackfellas" (and whites as "Whitefellas"). Although "Abo" is still considered quite offensive by many, the pejorative "boong" is now more commonly used when the intent is to deliberately offend, as that word's status as an insult is unequivocal

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I hate when definitions have the word in it. Aboriginal? Aborigine? Still confused. But I saw black fella so an abo is a black Aussie?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well my dear, the difference is that I am not abusing my admin powers to do so.

Irrelevant. Mike did the more or less the same thing I did to you to someone else. This you found amusing. I fail to understand how someone like yourself can tell others to grow up, or laugh at them when you are the first person to get your panties in a bunch if it happens to you.

Infact, I even gave the408kid a green rep today because I agreed with his post.

Your point being? I've done the same for you on numerous occasions and vice versa. This is also irrelevant.

In your case, people wouldn't be doing anything to you and you'd go around changing titles and sigs just because you can.

And I admitted that. I also would not care if it was done to me, it was in most cases, in good fun.

the408kid bothered me directly many times, even when I didn't say anything about him, and he would mention my name randomly and he kept sending me messages whenever he got a red rep. I found that mildly amusing so I gave him a few more just because I knew it bothered him

If you're going to use that justification surely I can too in regards to you, correct?

(and don't act as if you didn't do things because you found it amusing, ahem, hypocrite ;) )

One can't be hypocritical if they plainly admit to their actions, which I do. So again, I'm not quite sure what your point is besides throwing out another useless strawman.

Of course I got a chuckle out of LKP's name and he kinda asked for it.

Again, couldn't I use that same justification in your case?

Other than that, you can ask LKP himself, I've never had a problem with him and never hopped on the bandwagon.

Again, irrelevant. You still thought it was funny when it was happening to someone else.

Anyways, it's pretty funny how we spoke via PM at WTF and I clearly told you that the past was the past and I had no ill feelings towards you, I just think you were a shitty admin, yet here you are, randomly on the attack because I bother you on da netz (even though I don't recall doing anything to you as of late so cool bandwagon trick, lulz). You may be a prick but I still don't hate you. I'm glad I can be the mature one here who doesn't hate over da webz.

I don't hate, I troll. But I like to troll by pointing out inconvenient truths. In this case your whiny nature and blatant hypocrisy.

Oh, btw, go ahead and ask Blaze himself how 'serious' our feud was. A lot of people might not like the kid but he knew how to play the game. While we were 'feuding', we were shooting the shit on facebook. Yep, pretty serious hate, amirite?

I didn't bring up Blaze. Whatever you two did was irrelevant.

I got kinda bored of bugging 408 in threads, lol, but yeah, I guess it's cool if he flames me at random but not cool when I do it? Ah well, whatevs.

Strawman.

Just to correct you on one thing MS, I was talking about usertitles (over the avatar), not name changes. Not a huge deal, just wanted to clear that bit up.

Yup in your case you could change it back anytime you wanted. LKP didn't have that luxury. I mean, I'm just sayin' since you went and tried to make a stupid comparison.

I was nice to 408 and he was the one who decided to be a dick for no reason. I've gotten plenty of PMs from him at random trying to start shit and then Mister J would start in threads for no reason. Just a bit interesting how people overlook that and act as if I just threw shit at them for no reason. Besides them, I haven't bothered anyone and just stuck mostly to wrestling threads. Meh, this shit is like a year old.

Irrelevant again. You're just justifying and not saying anything substantive.

'Tis a shame some people can't get over their e-hate, let alone people I have barely spoken to hopping on the bandwagon and others who are generally cool with me but took the chance to 'be in with the crowd' and sticky a year old argument, but oh well.

It couldn't be that they might actually agree with what I am saying, right? Nope, they have to be jumping on a bandwagon.

(not to mention the stuff about MS and his abusing of powers had nothing to do with any dislike and everything to do with just telling the truth, though Mike somehow thinks that is what makes a good mod). Still, like I told MS at WTF, no ill feelings, just glad I was on your mind. You're also a hypocrite at times so this thread is hypocritical of you.

All of this is completely irrelevant because one, I have never denied it and two I don't think you understand what the word hypocrite means.

I'm impressed you managed to write two significantly long posts and managed to say practically nothing of value. Kudos on that.

Qwake

wtf is MizMasta on about? Seriously, if you don't know what you're talking about, fuck up, you just confused pretty much everyone in here.

Abo = Black Natives from Australia pretty much.

LKP

How about no matter what thread is posted my name stays our of it yeah? :D