Grand Theft Auto V *Official Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Can't wait to see what the Banshee and Infernus look like. Those are always the cars I keep a space in my safe houses reserved for.

I wish they would bring back the physique options from San Andreas... like eating too much makes you fat, not enough makes you skinny, working out, etc. That was really fun to play around with.

The screenshots look like CGI though, but whatever.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I loved San Andreas and think it was the best game ever, the mini-games were endless and there was just so much to do.

I really hope they follow that same formula and bring back more races, the last game wasn't very fun.

Dademo

Reaction score
Dear god those screenshots are amazing imo. More to drop later this week. Is this a sign that Rockstar has officially begun the marketing for GTA V? It seems like they opened a twitter account promoting the fictional "Epsilon Program"

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
More screenshots have been released by Rockstar over here with the title of the news article reading 'Leisure.'

3YZAT.jpg

LBZWr.jpg

OPeE3.jpg

Awesome. Will we be able to play tennis then? lol. Is the guy with the parachute the same guy as in the helicopter screenshot?

MOAR ROCKSTAR.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
That dirt road on top of the mountain in the first pic looks perfect to come flying off of on a motor bike into the water below :mark:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I wish they would show some actual gameplay screenshots. There's no way the game actually looks that good.

Kind of makes me think that it won't be released this year. When developers are only releasing "concept" shots like this, the game is usually still a year away.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Could even be next gen, I remember seeing a demo for the newest Unreal Engine and it looked almost like these screenshots. So if it is gameplay, then its next gen for sure.

Dademo

Reaction score
I wish they would show some actual gameplay screenshots. There's no way the game actually looks that good.

Kind of makes me think that it won't be released this year. When developers are only releasing "concept" shots like this, the game is usually still a year away.

You mean like with a radar and everything? Rockstar said that those are shots of gameplay though.. which means riding dirt bikes in the mountains and playing tennis :Kane:

Also one of the windows of that mansion in the tennis picture is open... perhaps we can enter more homes now? Or maybe rob them?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
You mean like with a radar and everything? Rockstar said that those are shots of gameplay though.. which means riding dirt bikes in the mountains and playing tennis :Kane:

Also one of the windows of that mansion in the tennis picture is open... perhaps we can enter more homes now? Or maybe rob them?
GameRant is also speculating that it will likely be next-gen.

Man, if house-robbing comes back, I'll be all for it. I used to love doing that stuff :lmao

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Rockstar have yet again released more screenshots via their website. The title of the article reads 'Business' and contains 4 screenshots.

At the bottom of the article, Rockstar said the following:

"Hope you enjoyed this week’s 10 screenshot special from Grand Theft Auto V.

We will be back with some more to see in a few weeks or so."

yyXaS.jpg

irZuG.jpg

5p20I.jpg

IgTq9.jpg

:mark: Awesome. I seriously can't wait for this game. With how they said they will be back with some more in a few weeks, I hope that they release more info than just pictures. Can anyone see any clues in these pics by any chance?

FEED ME MORE ROCKSTAR.

AF.

Reaction score
This game could be the most complete masterpiece ever. I hope it isn't next-gen.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
If those are indeed in-game screenshots, no bullshit, then it's definitely next-gen. No Rockstar game has ever looked that good on the current gen. That is kinda crappy though that we only got one GTA title from the entire PS3/360 era. They better be make up for it next time around.

AF.

Reaction score
Red Dead Redemption looked amazing. I do think it's current gen but it wouldn't surprise me if they went for next-gen or even both.