Grand Theft Auto V *Official Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I really think Rockstar gets off... as in sexually gets off... on teasing the living fuck out of GTA fans. Some developer is no doubt popping one right on his monitor every time he uploads something onto that FB newsfeed and it gets a thousand likes instantly.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
They know how to hype shit though. Cause the fans literally go insane for a week about the new picture they post. Then everybody is all like "Where's the pictures?" And for months, Rockstar does nothing, then they send out another couple pictures and all us fanboys get hard ons. I love what Rockstar is doing. By the way, I don't know about any of you, but the first place I go to in this game is Grove Street.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Fuck Grove Street. It's all about the BALLAS! :Devon:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
It's on motherfucker! I really wish they bring in a Canadian character that is extremely cliché. Would make this game 112233453456x better for me.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
If the main character was Canadian, you couldn't even call it "Grand Theft Auto". Instead of opening the door and forcefully removing the driver, he would ask the driver politely to let him borrow the car and then return it to him in mint condition afterwards.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
If the main character was Canadian, you couldn't even call it "Grand Theft Auto". Instead of opening the door and forcefully removing the driver, he would ask the driver politely to let him borrow the car and then return it to him in mint condition afterwards.

Probably give him some gas money, and maybe a Tim's coffee.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
MAJOR ROCKSTAR LEAK!

abnypu.jpg

29yp185.jpg

Ryan

Reaction score
I really think it'll be out by Summer 2013. I'm not saying they'll hit April, but I doubt they'll make us wait another year. First of all, they've projected higher than expected earnings for next quarter and for their fiscal year which points toward a big release and second of all, I think given how long this is been in development that they'll be able to make the Spring 2013 release date that everyone is speculating.

This is what I love about Rockstar though, they want the fans to get MORE than what they pay for. They won't release the game until it's absolutely ready. You'll never see COD or Halo or any of those annually released games get delayed. I really feel like that although it is definitely about the money, Rockstar and Take Two are just more passionate about actually delivering a quality game than basically any other company.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Looks like Alexis Texas minus the big ass.

AF.

Reaction score
April 2013, come at me.