Grand Theft Auto V *Official Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
:lmao Is that seriously Kate Upton?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Five new Grand Theft Auto V images have leaked online showcasing various locations from the game, which appear to be slides from an image viewer.

The images were leaked by GTAgaming.com and appear to be taken from an image viewer that will be available as a pre-order incentive for the game, according to a leaked letter sent to Target employees. The images show locations such as Grapeseed, Vespucci Canals, Zancudo River, Vinewood Hills, and Del Perro Pier.

You can check them out below.

grand-theft-auto-v-locations-1.jpg

grand-theft-auto-v-locations-2.jpg

grand-theft-auto-v-locations-3.jpg

grand-theft-auto-v-locations-4.jpg

grand-theft-auto-v-locations-5.jpg

MeRIa.jpg

BTZX2.jpg

p8Vol.jpg

2.jpg

Surely all retailers will be getting that for those who preorder. Can't wait for next year. Game looks epic. And here's some more info below. Basically expect a new trailer within a few days.

Rockstar has revealed that a new trailer for Grand Theft Auto V is coming soon. It was originally intended earlier but was delayed by the recent hurricane in New York. The publisher posted the following statement on its official site:

"We are working on a second trailer - unfortunately Hurricane Sandy has derailed our plans somewhat but we will have something to show soon. Its hard to be precise as we have no power whatsoever in our New York office. We hope everyone else in affected areas is doing okay."

Game Informer has also posted two new pieces of GTA V artwork, which you can see below:

GTAV_poster_11-300x380.jpg
GTAV_poster_2-300x380.jpg

You're welcome. :) Who else will be picking up the gameinformer mag?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
615x330_Untitled-2.jpg

Another screenshot plus... Rapper The Game has been confirmed to come back in some way for the game. As is Lazlow of course.

Dademo

Reaction score
Multiple Protagonists confirmed. 3 to be exact. All seen in the first trailer as well. Looks fucking sick. 18, I repeat, 18 pages worth of fucking info coming in 1.5 hours.

CoverReg610.jpg

AF.

Reaction score
This game is going to be fucking unreal and I only skimmed that article.

Random encounters are something I love about Rockstar games. I'm glad to see their throwing a shit load of stranger missions and random encounters into GTA V.

Reaction score
IGN has been playing the 2nd GTA 5 trailer over and over for an hour. Greg Miller (that dude is my homeboy) and a couple other friends of Mary Jane are just picking it apart. I love it. First off... the 2nd trailer has some epic Stevie Wonder playing confirming that yes... the radio will have incredible music.

Before this trailer I was all excited to play as Michael. I still am, but Trevor is a fucking madman. Holy shit. Crashing one train into another train on a bridge and just jumping off the first motherfucker as it crashes. That is my dude. When it's time to kill all sorts of random people in the streets, I will use Trevor.

Oh... call back to San Andreas... caught some BALLAS graffiti on a bench.

This game is gonna be sick. :DRAPER: