Royal Rumble Give me one good reason why Bryan deserved to win the Rumble?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I dont give a shit what you are. Dont try to impress me with your remarks. I lose no sleep about your opinions on anything
Looks like Danny is back on his period again. Calm the fuck down sweetheart

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I really hope that's not true. They seem to know his worth but they don't think he is capable of being the face of the company WHICH IS FINE. Bryan can be a nice fuckin wrestler but don't book him like a bum in the RR. I can dig Bryan having a Foley career as long as he gets the respect.

That idea I just proposed is something WWE might just do.

I'm actually fine with Reigns winning, I was just shocked at how Bryan got eliminated like some typical jabroni. That was so tasteless.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
No, you're right. I dont even understand bringing Bryan back, making a big deal about it , then tossed easy by Wyatt unless his feud is going to be against Wyatt.

Yes, if you want to hear it booking Reigns to win seemed to make sense in terms of how things have been booked recently

I just don't like it.

I wasn't like OMG reigns won BC it was fairly obvious he would once DB was tossed.

Shoulda just been a way different ending. The end booking made sense but how they got there pissed alot off. That's all I've argued, as well as Reigns not being ready and Ive said that since it was speculated he'd win and wouldn't have put.him in the spot to win initially.

Some things that didn't make sense was all the matches on SD with kane for Bryan and they don't even cross paths.

But again, the end makes sense if they go WYATT VS BRYAN
Exactly what I was trying to get across. Why bring Bryan back if you're going to make him lose these random matches upon return? First mistake was making matches for RAW when his first return match should have been at the Rumble. Personally not looking forward to Bray Vs. Bryan. Garbo feud for Bryan.
Should have faced Rusev at least but they gave him to Cena.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Exactly what I was trying to get across. Why bring Bryan back if you're going to make him lose these random matches upon return? First mistake was making matches for RAW when his first return match should have been at the Rumble. Personally not looking forward to Bray Vs. Bryan. Garbo feud for Bryan.
Should have faced Rusev at least but they gave him to Cena.

Well, shit we agree

Uhhhj FUCK U!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: CM Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'd rather just delete the flaming posts than ruin this topic to whoever closed it.
D'Z chill with the insults.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Someone answer this question btw.
Cesaro, if built up properly. Reigns could've been an option but the injury took a lot of improvement time away from him.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Cesaro, if built up properly. Reigns could've been an option but the injury took a lot of improvement time away from him.
Well obviously anyone can be the winner if they were built properly. So don't really consider this valid, bro.
Ziggler. The answer is always Ziggler
He has been on a roll since Survivor Series, so it would be a good choice. But not a believable one just like Bryan.
Would rather have Ziggler go at it with HHH at Mania.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well obviously anyone can be the winner if they were built properly. So don't really consider this valid, bro.

If Vince wasn't Blue, Cesaro could've won. Just like if he wasn't Blue, Bryan should've won.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

He has been on a roll since Survivor Series, so it would be a good choice. But not a believable one just like Bryan.
Would rather have Ziggler go at it with HHH at Mania.
What is this believable shit? I don't even know what you mean, genuinely.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Someone answer this question btw.

Reigns was always the #1 plan. Other than him, either Ambrose/Ziggler/Cesaro. But, hahahaha. WWE just adores DZ and Cesaro.

If Ambrose won, then I'd love it if we would have somehow gotten the former Shield ME at WM 31.